Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Natsu's Nakama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Natsu's Nakama Empty
PostSubject: Natsu's Nakama   Natsu's Nakama EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:48 am

I never know which ones to list here. I make most characters on the spot when starting an RP, so I'll start with the first one I created for this site. Considering the nature of her backstory, I'll try to be subtle.

Name: Caroline 'Coco' Louise Hirsch
Height: 5' 4" - 163 cm
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Birthday: January 30, 1927
Birthplace: Konigsberg, East Prussia, Germany (now Kaliningrad, Russia)
Nationality: Considers herself Prussian-German
Family: Father (deceased), Mother (Missing/Presumed Deceased), Older Brother (born 1922), Older Sister (born 1925), two younger siblings (missing)
Likes: Reading, listening to upbeatĀ music, meeting other European foreigners, her brother's visits
Dislikes: Hiding her accent, watching TV
Weapons: None, but has moderate gunfighting ability

Personality: Social as a child, but became introverted after moving to America. She lives aloneĀ in a one bedroom apartment and tends to like being alone. She found it odd to see people so happy while her hometown was destroyed, then eventually enjoyed solo activities out of habit. She's curious to hear others' stories of Europe, but doesn't like hearing news from 'home', due to negative recent events.

History: Child of a sailor and a baker-turned-housewife, Caroline started with a normal childhood. She can faintly remember her fifth year, but can clearly recall her sixth birthday, when the country's leadership began to change. She was told to consider the parade for the event her birthday party. Her parents encouraged their children to follow the new ideal, and she became inspired by her older brother since his calm, warm personality contrasted with the stern attitudes and expectations of their parents.

With war looming, her mother became disillusioned and left the family, taking the youngest children with her. Soon after, her brother and father left for war, and only her brother returned. Toward the end of the war, her brother chose to have the family emigrate to America. The move was hard on Caroline, but she understood his reasoning. At 18, she got her part of her father's inheritance, and got the apartment as her brother and sister moved elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Natsu's Nakama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Character Creation-
Jump to: