Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:42 pm

His face was red and his heart pounded some in his chest but then he looked away and sat on his bed "There's clothes in the closet for you", once she stepped into the walk in closet he had, one side was his and one was her, half of it was already full of new fancy and causal clothes that he had bought and they were all something she'd wear. Her mother had helped him pick them out with care. There were also accessories and shoes and anything she could need. "Pardon" he stepped in also grabbing some night wear from his dresser that stood across from her that were also placed in the closet. He wanted her badly but he knew that would take time and comfort. But he could also wait, as long as she needed.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Cossette smiled as she saw the mansion. It was beautiful. She was ready go inside and just explore. "It's gorgous Oliver!" she said excitedly turning to him. Once he got out of the carriage She took his hand getting out as well. Cossette nodded. "Yes, you can't even imagine." she had said happily. Once they got in she was amused by the decorations and such. "Come on let's go to our room." she said taking his hand and looking around. Once they got in the room Cossette smiled and pulled the veil off setting it down. She then moved her arms out from her dress and let it fall down her slender body. She then let her hair down sighed. "I feel a little better now." she had said brushing her hand through her hair. Cossette walked back to Oliver and moved her arms around his shoulders. Although she was probably teasing him, she hadn't meant to. "This place is amazing, this room is amazing." she had said leaving back to the bed laying in it. It was so soft and comfortable. She giggled enjoying the warmth of the bed. She had seemed very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:04 pm

he smiled, the rest of the ride was very enjoyable. Once there it was a huge mansion was guarded by a metal gate and a tall brick fence but plant vines grew over them making them quite pretty. The gates open as the carriage rides up the yard is beautiful a fountain is in front of the stairs to the porch flowers are planted around and also along the inside sides on the fence. It was all stunning and just alot to take in but he smiled watching her look around. "You can also find rabbits, they are wild but they are friendly so we feed them" he then opened the door and held it for her helping her out then closing it and the carriage went to the back left side to park. "Ready to see our room? I ask because i must imagine you want out of the dress."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:36 pm

Cossette rested her head on Oliver's shoulder and listened to him talk. She had smiled as she felt comfortable with him and had liked his ideas. He apoligized and she shook her head not worrying about it. Oliver then explained that the servants were making a feast and so on to welcome Cossette to her new home. He apoligized again. The girl shook her head. "Hey..." she whispered moving closer to him as if she was about to kiss him. "You don't need to apoligize. Something about your voice, it's comfortable. And I like hearing about you and the life we'll be sharing. Don't apoligize for talking." she said as she leaned in kissing him. It was obvious that the girl was growing to like being around Oliver. Not only was he extremely attractive, he was sweet, and they liked the same things. After practically showering Oliver with kisses Cossette rested her head on his shoulder again. "I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm excited." she had told him happily.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:26 pm

He smiled at his wife's excitement, and listen to her a she spoke to him. "I hope so also, i mean i picked the nicest thing that i liked and in my taste. I've even bought local paintings, to support the community and also they were different and nice." he notice he had kind rambled and looked to her "I'm sorry" he smiled though "So what all did you want to know beside the secret, for that awaits our house. But anything else is perfectly fine" he looked out the window and watches the scenery moves along a beautiful pace. "You know, it's been along time since i've brought companies but my servants know and are preparing for you. We have a small feast at home mostly sweet and some fancy foods, they wished to know what you like." he sighs "Sorry i rambled on again"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:00 pm

She listened quietly as Oliver said the secret would have to wait. Pouting a bit she then saw the horse drawn carriage and her eyes gleamed. "It's beautiful!" she had said excitedly. She took his hand getting in the carriage she looked out the window and sighed. She was now going to spend her life with Oliver. Was this good? Was it bad? She wasn't sure yet. Once Oliver got in the carriage Cossette moved closer to him and held his hand. "I feel as if I'm really going to like your home. I think we have the same tastes." she had said to him as she moved closer kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:08 pm

He looked shocked at her meaning there was for sure something hidden. "I suppose i do now that you are, but i have to be sure you can handle it and it'll wait till we are home. For in case, god forbid this actually happens" he grumbles a little at the thought "You might try to run or scream?" he then smiles and whistles as a horse drawn carriage comes up with white horses "I arranged for this." he smiled taking a little pride in his work. He then opens the door for her, inside and out it was like a fairy tale. "Step inside my lady" he held his hand out even to help her in gently. Once both were in he closed the door and they were off to his house.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Cossette walked over to Oliver listening to him. She leaned forward kissing him. After a moment she pulled away. "We'll figure out something...okay?" she asked him with a smile. Her eyes lowered. "I am sorry about earlier. Even if it's by force...I am willing to give you a chance. You seem like you deserve it. But-" she looked around. "But, I want to know your secret." she said her eyes on him now. "I know your hiding something! And now that were married you better not be keeping anything from your dear wife." she said taking his hand. As they walked out to the enterance.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 pm

he smiled and nodded "Yes, very i was having fun but i grow tired." he smiled the looked at her "Are you going to be able to even adjust to me?" he looked around to make sure they were pretty much alone. "I mean what you said before has me concerned for a planned for us to sleep in the same bed, i want for anything passionate until you comfy. but if you not going to have and open mind then i'm not sure we will ever be happy. and i want to make you happy as i did choose you over a couple others who were presented to me rather than hand picked like you" he sighed looking at her kinda glad he got it off his chest as he really didn't want to be rude. But figured it was for the best in the end.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Cossette nodded listening to Oliver. "No, that sounds great, I like swimming and am very fond of flowers, especially roses." she had replied happily. Cossette's mother had smiled. "No, we remember it. We do wish to visit soon, I'm excited to see how Cossette adjusts to her new life-style." Her mother said clasping her hands together, happy for the couple. Cossette's eyes trailed to Oliver's Wine. Wine didn't do that...did it? "Yeah..." she whispered as she looked back to her plate. Only eating a little bit as she hadn't really liked the food she ordered.
Once the dinner was finished people were standing up full and satisfied with the chef's. Cossette's parents' stood up. "That was great!" her father complimented. The mother simply nodded. "Yes. I'm so happy for you two. What a good couple." she said happily. Cossette nodded. "I will talk to you soon then..right?" Cossette asked her mother nervously. "Yes dear, But make sure you spend some time with your husband before then!" she exclaimed eagerly. Cossette hugged her parents good-bye. They left along with the other sober guests. The ones who were drunk lazily wondered off. Cossette walked off near the exit. "Are you ready to leave?" she asked turning to him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm

He noticed but did not smile right away but then did his eyes off somewhere else, as he examined the room. But then took a bite of his food calmly. "So do you guys need my address again or do you know where i am incase you need to visit us? or send things?" he took a drink of his odd wine when he pulled back it left more red on his lips than it should but he licked it away. "Also i hope you are not allergic to any flower breeds" he smiled and look to her. "We have a large garden that lines the fences wall on the inside. We also have a large pool in the back" he took another bite then looked back to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:19 pm

Cossette lowered her eyes. Maybe she was too harsh. Maybe she could try to give this man a chance. He seemed like a good guy for the most part. She looked to him once more. "Oliver-" she said his name but her parents had finally joined them. "Isn't this just lovely Cossette? This is definitely your taste." Her father said happily. She had nodded. "I guess apoligizing will have to wait." she thought as she felt Oliver hug her lightly. "Thank you." She had said to the chefs. "You two look absolutely perfect together." her mother encouraged. Cossette blushed crazily at her mother's statement. "I- I guess we do." she said looking to Oliver with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:16 pm

he looked at her then his smile faded away and he looked away grabbing a roll from the basket to have something to hold him over. He looked rather hurt actually. "I choose you because what i had heard, i never saw your face till now." he lets out a breath afterward then stayed silent until her parents came back and also the chiefs. The platter were made and present in a fancy way and they drinks were pour, but from two different things, and they looked different, than each other. Her's looked like good wine, while his looked darker almost blackish. He smiled a small smile at her parents and hugged her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Cossette had looked to Oliver suspiciously. He had pretty much confined himself into the house. Cossette had been out almost all day everyday, She had not been used to being cooped up in the confines of four walls. He kissed her cheek and the girl had blushed again looking at him. She heard the Chef and turned to see him. He seemed friendly. Oliver ordered his food easily. Cossette hadn't known what she had wanted. "I-I...guess...the same as his." she had told the chef rather hesitantly. When the chef left she turned back to Oliver. "I wasn't aware that I was getting married until just a few days ago." she informed him. "I believe this is wrong. Someone should not marry, to get married. They should marry because they love one another." She said crossing her arms being uncooperative with the idea of being married. The girl was clearly old fashioned.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

(Oliver Black)

He looked at her with a surprised look, "A question so quickly into our new relationship?" he smiled but then he sighed keeping his smile "Because i live on the outskirts of town and come in quickly for things i need or even i'll send one of my servants.. I stay within the fences my ancestors built around the mansion in which i had lived since. It's my little patch of protected heaven and now yours" he kisses her cheek as a chief comes up "Would would you like mistress and sir." Oliver orders a steak and mashed potatoes with garlic seasonings on both foods. and some special red wine. the chief nodded then looked to her with a greeting smile.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:26 am

(Just wondering, what is his name?)

Cossette watched as Her new husband picked her up. The girl had blushed. He seemed rather, romantic. As they were seated Cossette smiled to her parents as they excused themselves to go get food. She looked to see the man and blushed yet again as she looked away. She hadn't seemed so happy about everything. She had kinda felt bad though because Her husband had seemed excited about everything. She saw his sharp teeth and had seemed surprised. She had moved closer to him. "How come is it that I haven't seen you around before?" She asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 pm

He kissed back with a bit of happiness, and picked her up gently then into a full bridal style with a happier smile on his face. he looked out at her family and friends, which was all that was here. None of his. He studied them then looked to her and hugged her while holding her. "Now everyone can eat including us" he said with a slight laugh then lead her to the dining area of the party. It was just like the rest with fancy decor and chefs ready to cook anything for the bride and groom and their guests. He set her down in her chair, where also he, and her parents would sit with her to enjoy the dining. He kept a smile on his face but sometimes he'd smile a little bigger and expose sharp teeth. After having her seated he sat down as the other went to their tables.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Cossette looked at the man as she leaned forward. Her Golden eyes glittered for a moment. He seemed worried about something, but what was bothering him? Was he feeling shy all of a sudden? She moved closer kissing her new Husband. Cossette lightly wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders as she kissed him. The girl blushed crazily. The crowd began clapping and even cheered enthusiastically. Her parents had seemed relieved. And The reverend smiled a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:42 pm

He smiled at her but his eyes seemed worried in themselves clearly but they also seemed slitted like a cats, but he waited for her to start the kissed. He clearly was now wondering why she paused for so long. and he was. His thoughts were filled with Does she know she already hates me maybe... . They continues until he snapped back in reality and looked over her. Finding her very beautiful and a light blush ran across his face. I just hope she don't know already somehow He thought as he leaned a little closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:01 pm

Cossette listened as the Reverend began speaking. Tying the bonds of their marriage. She heard the Reverend ask; "Do you take him to be your husband?"
"No." she thought. Over, and over, and over again. That's all she wanted to say, was no. The man was attractive. She couldn't deny it. But, that wasn't what a marriage was supposed to be based off. Silence fell as she stood for a moment. She felt the nervousness from her parents, that they thought she'd refuse. And maybe even from the Groom himself. Her lips moved, and she spoke the two words that bonded them. "I do." she had said with a fake smile. People began to say "Aww!" as they heard her finish it. She was sure that a few people were relieved themselves. She turned to the groom looking him into his eyes. The girl blushed as her eyes glittered. The reverend spoke, now finishing the wedding. "You may now, kiss the bride!"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) Animed10(OOC:Sorry i forgot it and just noticed it >//<)

He started to speak with words to begin the bond between them. Her soon to be husband stood proud a tall listening to the man but looking over at her now and then with a smile then back to the man. This went on for awhile till the man asked them the fateful question. He asked him then asked her "Do you take him to be your husband?" the air went silent with the crowds eager tension building in a wave ready to splash over them with a happiness. He looked at her with a smile and a bit of concern in his eyes. Now did ever did his looks really shine out to her. They were simple but the way he presented himself made them gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Cossette couldn't keep her eyes off the man. He was...odd. She guessed that was the best word she could come up with. She didn't remember ever seeing him. She walked down the aisle with her father and stood by the man. She blushed as she felt her shyness begin to rise. She could feel a strange aura. Who really was this man? She looked to him and then back to the reverend. She lowered her eyes. Not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:32 pm

As it started he soon to be husband was at his spot waiting for her in a nice looking tux that oddly matched hers. But he smiled. He looked and moved in an alluring way, it seemed unnatural but he did look friendly as her mother had told her. The music started and that was her cue to start walking, he father taking her down the aisle. It was played by a small band or professionals. The light from the windows danced across everything making it look magical. But he had his own odd aura, not evil but eerie as if something was different about him that was like a dark secret.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Cossette nodded listening to her mother. He had went to her parents on his own? Than that meant that he knew about her one way or another. She knew it came down to her parents trying to make sure that she was taken care of. And even though she appreciated the fact that they wanted her to be safe and okay, she still felt that this was all too fast, and Odd. Cossette sighed as her mother lead her back to the changing room. She soon got ready in the wedding dress she had picked out. She tried to look as beautiful as she could. She wanted to make sure that she'd leave a good impression. She readied herself, to get married. "So nervous..." she thought. "So nervous..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:14 pm

"Oh deary, i don't want to get rid of you, it's just you see we're having money problems and it'll be easier this way you know." her mother smiled and hugged her "I know it must be very confusing to you right now, but we were very picky and he came to us. We didn't request to see him or anything. Isn't that exciting?" she looked at her daughter "Now about your nerves don't be we talked to him in our little office in the house, and he was sweet and kind. He didn't seem to mind at all that we were from a lower class." he mother tried to smile a big grin but was clearly worried for little girl. "Now get ready it's almost time." she lead her back into her changing room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next