Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Getting back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Getting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back   Getting back EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Yay! I got to work on a repky for another person... its been a bit crazy here so been procrastinating. 

I will work on a replies shortly. :)
Back to top Go down
Deus

Deus

Getting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back   Getting back EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 pm

I don't mind at all. I still have to move Delirium over to this site, but I can do that (and reply) after I make the new rp. I'm working on it right now, hopefully I'll get it up tonight. Working graveyard shifts, so quite a bit of time on my hands at work now lol
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Getting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back   Getting back EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

I soooo want to steal this! XD
If you will have me of course... We also have Delirium on ARR.... so only if you want to have another with me.
Back to top Go down
Deus

Deus

Getting back Empty
PostSubject: Getting back   Getting back EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Sorry to anyone that I had an rp with or was about to start one with. Life got more crazy than I would have liked, but I'm going to try and get back into writing again. My current idea:

Alone in an alley, a sixteen year old girl is attacked, pinned to the wall, about to be raped. She thinks this is the end of the line...but from the darkness emerges a stranger. She can't see their face, only their fist slamming into her attackers jaw. In a single instant, the nightmare is over and the girl is standing beside her attackers unconscious body, her savior gone.

Seven years later, the same girl, now twenty three, attends an extravagant party with her rich parents. The evening seems perfect until the windows break and a group of armor clad men emerge from the night, demanding the guests money and valuables. A high stake robbery. 

The thieves disperse into the crowds, blocking the exits and collect items in bags; wallets, jewelry, ect. In the crowd, the leader of the thieves watches his men, overlooking the frightened guests. The girl is watching him intently. The strange mans presence feels familiar to her and with avid curiosity, she moves toward him. Upon seeing the girl moving toward their leader, the men turn and aim their guns toward her but their leader holds his hand up, averting their hostilities. 

When the girl approaches the man without fear, he lowers his gun. She can see his blue eyes through the helmet he wears and with shaking hands, she reaches up and removes the face shield of his helmet, revealing his face only to her.  His presence still feels familiar, but she has never seen this man before. Yet despite that, she softly asks, "Do I know you?"

To which he replies, "You know my actions, but not me." He smiles at her. "The night your innocence was nearly stolen." 

The girl is surprised. The man before her was the man who saved her seven years ago. Before anything more can be said between the two, the man motions for his men to leave.  They disappear. 

The next day, the girl is alarmed when her father insists she have a personal bodyguard after what had happened at the party. To her surprise, the man who her father has chosen is the very same man who crashed the party. While he stands smiling at her, it is only them who know the truth about what happened at the party....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting back   Getting back Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting back
Page 1 of 1