Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Natalia nodded. "Well, I'm not a violent person." she had said after Viross said he could kill people. He had explained that there would be certain hostilities. "Wait-" she said surprised. "You mean, even though you've been bounded to me that I'll face dangers more?" she asked him standing up. "This is just crazy. Girls like me...we worry about grades, family, and...what I'm going to wear next." she said as she began to pace. "Now all of a sudden I need to worry about becoming some kind of...sacrifice." She couldn't think of everything that could happen when running into a demon that was hostile. "Why is it that you were specifically bound to me?" she asked moving closer to him. Natalia's hands were on her hips and she seemed kind of mad, though it was more for show than what she really felt. She stared at him for a moment. Although Viross was probably sure that he was intimidating and scary, Natalia thought he was cute. She blushed and crossed her arms looking away from him. Her anger vanished, Her sweet innocent nature had returned.
Back to top Go down
jackblades

jackblades

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"Yes, my name is Viross....and thank you for saying that you like my name. It has a certain type of dignity. Plus I was once an angel anyway." He said before looking her over slowly. She was decent looking for a human, and the blonde hair made her just a tad more attractive to him but he pushed that off. Hearing the name being called he looked at the doorway before hearing the mother walk off. Following her down the stairs as she looked at the apple. "Anything you'd like, I can kill people rather well. Of course having me as a servant means your open to certain....hostilities that come with my race. Chief among them the creatures of the Second Falling, although having an angel wouldn't put you and closer to that particular group of denizens."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:40 pm

(It's okay lol)

Natalia smiled. "Viross?" She walked over sitting on her bed. "I like that name. It suits you well I think." she had said with her happy look. She was quiet for a moment. "You can just call me Natalia." she had informed him. She didn't really like the idea of having a servant. She hadn't needed one. Especially a demon servant. What could he do for her? She wasn't sure how this would work. "Natalia!" A older female's voice was heard. Natalia was spaced out, but quickly came into focus. "Y-Yes mother?" she called back. "Is everything okay? I heard a lot of thumping, Did you fall?" she had asked from the door. Natalia looked to Viross. "Yeah, but I'm okay. I'll be out soon." she said back. "Okay dear." Her mother left off to work. Her father had already gone too. She took Viross' hand and began walking to the kitchen in the house. Once she got a apple she sat up on the counter and looked at it. "So, what kind of things can you do for me? I realize your my servant...but I've never needed one, and your a demon...so...what would I need a demon for?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
jackblades

jackblades

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 pm

(Sorry for late reply, left my laptop at home over a stay at a friends house and for the life of me couldn't remember the Vividae part of the name >_<)

"Yes, servant....what aren't you getting about this?" He asked, as if this was some sort of common occurrence for anyone. As she kept talking he rolled his eyes and bit into his bottom lip gently, waiting for her to stop but not being able to hold it in. "No, I'm attached to your soul so it's not that easy as to just wish me away, alright?" He asked before she asked if he was evil and went on to say he didn't look like much. "Excuse me? I'm stuck in my half human form....if I were to take my real form you'd die from fright." He hissed before she finally stopped. He was a bit surprised about the apology before blinking as she told him her name and sighed. "I'm Viross....pleasure to meet you Ms. Masters."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 pm

Natalia listened to the Demon. She wondered. "Servant?" she repeated. "I-I don't want a servant...what did I do to deserve this?" she asked looking away from Viross. "Can't I just...release you or something." she asked him moving away from him. She walked to the desk in her room rubbing the back of her head. "Wait...why were you bounded to me? What did you do?" as asked him. "Are you evil?" she interrogated him curiously. She sat up on the desk looking at the Demon. "You don't really look like much of a demon." she had stated resting her chin on her hand, the girl was still tired. She lowered her eyes realizing that she had been rude. That wasn't like her. Although, it was mostly because she was scared of Viross. "I'm sorry." she had apologized. The girl walked back to him. "Then, if were stuck together, I should get used to you huh?" she asked him forcing a smile. "I-I'm Natalia Masters." she introduced herself. "What is your name?" she asked him tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
jackblades

jackblades

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 pm

"I'm a...." He began to say before she shot up out of the bed, fully aware that there was someone in the room when there really shouldn't have been. Blinking and almost yanking back he watched as she touched his horns, which made him a bit uncomfortable as she fooled around with it. It wasn't that the horn was a particularly sensitive part on a demon, but it was still annoying to feel her soft human hands gripping and yanking on them.

Beginning to say something again he was stopped by her flinging herself to the wall and shivering. Rolling his eyes the boy simply sighed and rolled his eyes. "I got into your room because I was summoned here. As for your other questions, yes I am a demon, and I told you that I'm here because I was summoned here." He said, looking her over. "And it was by you too.....not on purpose, of course. But a particularly nasty mage bound me to your soul. Now we're linked in a way I suppose." He said as he moved in a bit closer, grabbing her by the chin as he looked her over. "What that means basically is that I can't leave and for technical purposes I am supposed to technically be your servant." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) <a href=Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) 11428910

Natalia Masters was the only daughter of Ion and Avery. The two were rather wealthy, and Natalia was more or less spoiled. Although she didn't act like it. She was rather nice, and quiet, and Shy. She had always enjoyed reading and writing, in particular Fantasy was her favorite Genre. She loved the stories of demons, vampires, magic, all of it. She thought it was amazing. But she hadn't believed in it. That was for children really. Though it'd be nice. She came home from school late, and stayed up almost all night trying to do homework. But eventually she fell asleep on her bed.
The next day she was sleeping peacefully but was woken up in a violent manner. She lightly opened her eyes to see Viross the Demon Boy. "W-who...are you?" she asked tiredly turning away from him. She thought for a moment and opened her eyes again. She turned to see Viross clearly now. "How did you get in my room?" She asked. Then she saw his horns. Her eyes widened surprised she quickly stood up grabbing them and touching them. Once she realized they were real her eyes lowered back to Viross'. "You're...a demon!" she had exclaimed jumping back hitting the wall she slid to the cusions of the bed. she shook afraid of him. "Why are you here?" she asked nervously. The girl pouted.
Back to top Go down
jackblades

jackblades

PostSubject: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:20 am

Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) 527968-1_zps31b611d0

Viross groaned, his head hurting as he stood up shakily. The demon, now in his human form with his white hair and purple eyes looked around the room. Sporting on a collared shirt and a black vest he rubbed his head and looked around, only to realize where he was....in some girl's room. And as soon as he recognized that, a flood of memories smashed into his mind and he remembered what happened last night.

Being a demon, he was prone to recieving orders from higher ups to kill up and coming wizards and witches, to swallow their souls before they got too strong. However, last night when he went he was banished, and judging by where he was he knew where he was banished too. Looking down and checking his chest he had a burning rune placed there he then looked at the girl and growled heavily as he knew what the rune meant.

The only time a demon could get a burning rune was when he was bound to someone, for lack of a better term. Nudging the girl with his hand he frowned and looked away. "Hey....wake up." He said as he shook her violently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)   Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina) Empty

Back to top Go down

Attached to a Soul (Private for Elmina)
Page 1 of 1