Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:12 pm

She just held onto him then after a while looked to him "we should eat." she still seemed a little scared of the thought but she knew the day had to go on, and could do it with him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:55 pm

"Is there anything I can do for you...?" He blinked, looking down at her. "I want to help." He frowned.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:28 pm

She pulled herself up to him more, closing her eyes and trying to relax. "I need to get better faster.... maybe then i won't be so scared..."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 pm

"They won't get you..." he hugged her close. "You're safe with me. I won't let anyone cut you open." He rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:11 pm

"i dream that they found me, and then since i was bad, they cut me open and" she shook more thinking about her dream. She quickly wrapped her arms around him, "it was horrible!"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:47 pm

He blinked, sitting up. "...Are you okay?" He reached out a comforting hand and touched her arm. "There's nothing here to be afraid of. Just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm

She watched him as he moved about then blushed herself looking away "I-I had a nightmare..." she moved to where she was sitting and kinda held herself, her hair hiding her eyes but her frown was easy to see.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:07 pm

"I...?" He looked at her and blushed brightly. "Oh. Hi." He smiled sheepishly and sat up. "No. I mean. Yeah I'm okay. I'm fine." He laughed, looking at her. "What happened...?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:54 pm

The suddenly noise startled her to being awake and she looked around then saw him "oh! are you okay?" as she asked she pulled herself out the tub to get closer to him to make sure he was okay. "did you hit your head on anything?" he hair flowed over her breast, keeping them hidden.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:30 pm

Luke woke around ten the next morning, stretching in his bed. He got up and peeked his head into the bathroom, blinking. How did the water get everywhere...? He watched her a moment, before attempting to sneak away. But instead, he slipped on some of the water that had leaked onto the floor, and let out a startled cry as he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:47 am

She stayed up some then soon curled up and fell asleep in the waters. She was happy but also scared leading to a nightmare, so in the morning there would be alot of water on the floor, even sometimes if he slept light enough he could hear her move.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:20 am

"Good night..." He smiled. He turned out the over head light, flicking on a small plug in wall light. He went to his room and instantly fell onto his bed, sighing. He was sure tomorrow would be one hell of a day...
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:24 am

"no, and what you have done is more than enough for me" she smiled gently, "well good night then, we need our rest" she started to settle in
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:41 pm

"Of course I will." He nodded. "And my bedroom's across the hall, so call if you need me." He smiled at her. "Do you need anything else before I go to bed?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:44 pm

"Oh, this is nice" she looked around then to him, "you'll come wake me when you get up right?" she smiled softly to him, then looked to the tub size, judging how she would sleep.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:20 am

"Well...here." Luke took her into the bathroom, setting her down on the edge of the bathtub. He began to run some water for her. "You can soak in this for the night. Hang on." He quickly left the room, then came back shortly with some bottles of water. "Here, and if you need more, just lemme know."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 pm

"Well, it depends. As long as i'm not out in the direct sun, while it's hot, i'm mostly okay. If i dry out too much, i can get very sick or die." she held onto him as she spoke. "if its kinda cool, i'm okay as long as i drink alot of water." she looked to him
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:40 pm

He smiled a bit, lifting her up. "Do you need to stay in water overnight?" He carried her into the house, being careful with her. She seemed fragile in his arms, and he didn't want to damage her.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:22 pm

she looked at the pool then pulled herself out of the water "then you can take me in, if you really worry that much" she smiled softly to him
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 am

"Don't worry, I'll tell you about it someday...but...I don't want that creep from the museum coming around and taking you back there..." He frowned, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 pm

"i still wanna know! magic is complex as well" she then noticed him getting cold "you go on, you forget i'm from the ocean, it's much colder, so i'm okay. You don't need to get sick."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:39 pm

He blushed as she embraced him, hugging her back. "Well, it's..complex really." A slight breeze caught him off guard, and he shivered. "But it is getting awfully cold out, so we should be getting inside soon." He looked down at her. "I can't leave you out in the cold like this..."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 pm

"you interesting to me as well" she smiled softly "also i find you very cute" she hugged him gently "i wanna know all about the human body!"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:18 pm

"It's just unreal!" He laughed. "I mean, you're a mermaid. A real freaking mermaid, and that's just." He smiled at her. "That's just stupidly awesome." He calmed down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 pm

"how so? may i ask?" she smiled to him, and came over to him curious, and had a few questions more to ask him. Her eyes shimmered in the moon light despite their cloudiness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next