Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:56 pm

ooc: Sorry for the delay. Playoffs had my undivided attention Razz

ic: "Wait Wait!" Laura exclaimed. The human reached over into her back pack and pulled out her journal and a pen. "Ok, I'm ready." She smiled brightly. As Reyenna began to write down notes. However, as Reyenna began to tray off topic, the human blinked and stopped writing. She didn't want to interrupt tho so she just listened quietly. She shot Reyenna a small smile while nibbling on the back of her pen once she had finished. "Hmm..more specific huh?" Laura whispered softly. Suddenly, her eyes brightened a bit. "Ok, what can you tell about the first elves? I mean, you and Eda cant be 1st generation elves correct? As far as I know.." Laura paused and started rapidly flipping through pages in her journal. The book was fair old and appeared to be in horrible condition. However, Laura loved it. The journal contained everything she had learned about different cultures for the past few years.

"Ah! Here it is. According to some artifacts I...erm...found...the first elves were said to have originally been gods who became trapped after stepping onto the earth's surface for the first time. They partially lost their immortality and the means to return to the heavens. Apparently it was a very big deal back then..." Laura read. The human conveniently left out the fact that the artifacts she had found had come from an ancient Elven burial site...which she had more or less raided. 

--

Yui's body shivered all over from Eda's minty kiss. The neko was definitely seeing the pros of allowing Eda to keep her magic. Yui released a needy moan up into the elve's soft lips. When their lips parted, Yui leaned up and pressed her soft lips against the corner of Eda's. "In all do time my pet." She whispered seductively. She wanted to try something new before her tail started moving. Yui slowly closed her eyes. She focused on tapping into the strength of every muscle in her tail. Suddenly, her tail began to vibrate against Eda's inner walls. Her tail slowly started thrusting up into her pet's pussy. Her ears pinned back as she moaned out into the night. Her tail vibrated against every inch of Eda's tight walls. "How's that my pet?" Yui moaned while nipping at one of Eda's ears. She started pumping her tail deep into Eda's pussy, making sure that every single thrust filled her pet perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:31 am

((Lol it's fine! Just saying though, I get really busy this week and then the next few months I will be REALLY occupied.))

When Laura shared her own knowledge over elvern culture, Reyenna raised her eyebrows in surprise. It wasn't often that any other culture knew anything about the elvern race... well, other than the fact that many lusted after these elves. "You're right." She said, attempting not to sound impressed by the information that Laura garnered. She found a comfortable relaxing spot in the hot springs. "All forms of life back then had an incomprehensible amount of magic. After all, the entire world was covered in magic, and created by it. As soon as these Elvern gods descended, they began to terraform this planet. Using magic, they created life and water here. However, they did not realize that magic had its limits. They were partially gods because of the raw amount of magic they had, but they were also not gods because they had a limit on magic. After forming a small world that they meant to produce to just watch thrive, they realized they had exhausted nearly all of their magic. As a result, they remained stuck in a world that they created." The blonde elf idly splashed the hot water against the side of the hot springs.

"These gods realized even their life span was reduced. They mated, and the elves came into existence. However, the elvern gods did not live with their children. Instead, these gods sealed themselves into the souls of some of the elves. When that elf died, the spirit of the sleepy god would find a newborn baby elf. These god-spirits would continue hopping between bodies when the old one died. And there is some truth to that." Reyenna turned behind her and reached a bit out of the hot springs to grab onto her bag. She pulled out a book. "When the god-spirits found an elf, the elf would inherit their magical abilities." The blonde elf didn't say anything, but she assumed that Laura would figure it out. Reyenna and Eda were two elves who were selected by these god-spirits, hence their ability to create things by writing them in the books. "...And now you know why I despise Yui treating Eda as nothing but a sex slave. What would you do? If a neko came, enslaved an entire village, and tainted an elf who was bound to a god-spirit?"

---

Eda continued to move her own hips into the tail, while waiting for Yui to take over. Then, she could feel the motions of Yui's tail begin to pick up. "W-what's this?" She wondered, but then she could feel the vibrating sensation inside of her. Her inner walls wrapped around the tail and attempted to keep the vibration contained, but it couldn't. The wood elf held onto her master even harder. Eda bit her tongue, yet a few moans still escaped her mouth. "K-kitty..." She moaned, and finally climaxed all over the tail. The elf looked lovingly into the neko's eyes. The citrus-haired woman had a playful smile on her lips as she got off her master. "K-Kitty! It's not too fair for the master that should be doing all the work. I am your little fuck-elf... " The elf lightly pushed Yui down to the ground of the carriage. Eda got on her knees and slowly crawled towards Yui on all fours until her face hovered above the neko's. She leaned down for a passionate kiss, allowing their tongues to lash for a few moments, before breaking the kiss and the small trail of saliva that formed between their lips. 

The elf reached back behind her to grab Yui's tail and brought it until the tip brushed up against her moist pussy. "You won't pass out before me, right, Kitty? It'd be embarrassing if the master fainted before her toy~" She flirted. The wood elf straddled the neko in a cowgirl position below descending and allowing the tail to sink into her womanhood. "Mhmm..." The elf began to ride her master. She alternated between simply riding Yui to rocking her hips in a circular motion. "Cum for me master~" She beckoned. Eda intentionally used her muscles to squeeze her inner walls against the tail. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm

ooc: Ok, no problem. For me I dont really starting getting busy until midterms and finals, tho that can change easily so I understand  Cool 

ic: 
Laura quickly began to write once more. She made sure to make her notes as detailed as she could. Reyenna had a treasure's worth of knowledge and Laura wanted every single detail. She was really tempted to convince the elf to come to Klavier with her. There was so much Laura wanted to know! Maybe Reyenna could how get her into some of the older Elven ruins which were fiercely guarded. However, when the topic of Yui came up Laura stopped writing. The human took in a deep breath and placed her journal back onto the shore so it wouldn't get wet. "Well, I suppose this explains your arrogance. I mean, confidence is very attractive..but you take it too far sometimes.." Laura mumbled, tho the words weren't necessarily meant for Reyenna's pointed ears. 

"Heres the thing Angel." Laura stated while crossing her arms over her chest. "Yui isn't forcing Eda. She's not raping her. Eda is willingly submitting to her desires. She's willingly accepting the role of Yui's pet...just how at one time...Yui accepted the role of being mine." Laura stated, tho whispered the last part. The brunette sighed softly, but then perked up a bit. "Your problem is that you've never allowed yourself to feel lust..or love. I mean, your ancestors had to mate to have children right? I doubt they did it just for the sake of reproduction. They loved it, and lusted for each other's company. IF they didn't...I'd wager that it would be impossible for Eda to feel emotions such as those. They'd be completely foreign." Laura smiled. "So, until you allow yourself to feel something like it or not...you'll always be Yui's inferior..as well as mine." Laura stated with a sly grin. She knew she was pushing it. Reyenna's pride would probably have the elf snapping at her in a matter of seconds. "However, you're not a complete loss cause. There's always my spell." Laura smirked. The brunette suddenly pushed off from the rocks. Her body drew closer and closer to the blonde elf until she had her arms coiled around Reyenna's neck. She held the elf close forcing their bodies to press firmly into each other. "My spell could help you gain your superiority back. However...well...I'm not sure if you're worthy of learning it, Angel."

--

Yui was panting in bliss. Her claws slid deeper into the flesh of Eda's back as she worked her vibrating tail harder into Eda's pussy. The neko closed her eyes and released a loud lusty moan as she felt Eda's pussy tighten around her tail. She opened her golden hues and shot Eda a glare. Damnit, she had been so close to releasing, but once again her pet had came before her. "I seriously need to teach you how to cum on command.." Yui sighed softly. Though, the thought made Yui blush. It would mean that Eda and her would need to spend at least a few months together before she had the elf perfectly trained. Maybe she could train her pet to cum to the sound of her voice alone. That would take some effort however.

Yui was torn from her pervy thoughts when Eda pushed her onto her back. "What did you have in mind?" Yui purred seductively. Her arms came to hook around Eda's neck as they kissed. Her body completely arched up into the elf's. Yui rolled her tongue and purred up into her pet's lips. When they parted, a small river of saliva slowly dripped down from Yui's chocolate lips. She gazed up at her pet while gently stroking her soft cheeks. "~Ooooh sweetie. Thats a nice thought, but there's no way I'd pass out before you. You're still knew to this~" Yui purred. The neko gasped and arched her hips off the floor as her tail sunk back into Eda's tight pussy. Yui's hands came down to rest on the elf's hips. For the moment, she allowed Eda to have control over their pace. The neko moaned out in delight as her elf rode her. Yui's soft caramel mounds bounced with every movement Eda made. "Ah! Yes..thats my sweet girl!" Yui panted. She dug her claws a little deeper into Eda's hips. "Faster...now!" Yui commanded. Her shot deep into Eda's pussy every time she rolled her hips. She made sure to match the speed of Eda's movements perfectly with the thrusts of her own tail.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 pm

((Yeah. It's getting real busy fast. Didn't help that I got sick in the middle of last week. xD ))

Reyenna knew that Laura didn't understand her yet, not quite. She didn't care if Eda was addicted to the neko's touch or not. The blonde elf felt nearly no pity for the wood elf who had fallen. It was more of an issue that Eda, holding the powers of a god-spirit, wasted away her powers for what? To bask in lust? The elf stared at the human when she was told that she would never be better than Yui or Laura herself. It was then when the human curled her arms around the elf, and brought their bodies close against each other. The elf could feel her soft skin brush against Laura's, and she bit her tongue when she realized that she liked what was going on. She seemed to blush a little bit. The blonde elf did not make any action towards the human and looked at her longingly. "Y-you're not going to make me beg, are you?" She asked, out of fear of her own pride. 

---

The elf continued to hump her master and ride her out. She leaned back and rested her arms on the neko's legs. As soon as she felt that she had the most control as she allowed the tail to stir up inside of her wet pussy, she began to feel Yui push up into her. "Ngghh! " The wood elf whimpered when she began to lose control, but did as her master told her to do and worked her hips faster in an attempt to keep up with the neko. The heat building up inside of her was far too intense, and the citrus-haired girl collapsed onto Yui. Her breasts mashed with her master. Eda then allowed her master to plunge into her pussy as she desired. Her arms curled around Yui's neck. "T-that's it, Kitty! Give my pussy plenty of loving!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:01 pm

ooc: Damn. Hope you feel better.

ic: Laura paused to give Reyenna's question some thought. She had to admit that the thought of breaking the blonde's elf sense of pride made her incredibly horny. However, Laura also found Reyenna's pride an attractive quality even if the elf took it too far. Perhaps if Laura had intended for Reyenna to be nothing more than a pet, she wouldn't have cared. However, thats not what the human wanted. She desired to get to know the elf better. Maybe..with time..she'd accept the brunette as a lover..and maybe even an equal. After a few seconds of silence Laura gently cupped Reyenna's cheeks. She leaned in captured Reyenna's lips. Unlike her prior kisses, Laura put all her passion into kissing the elf. She moaned softly against Reyenna's soft lips as their breasts mashed into each other. Although Laura was eager to satisfy her womanly desires, she placed Reyenna's comfort first. She didn't want to the push her angel too far, too fast. No, she'd tempt the elf little by little.

Suddenly, Laura decided to take their kiss a step further. The human parted her lips and gently rolled her pink tongue along the bottom of Reyenna's. She kept doing this till her elf's lips parted. Once they had, Laura gently slipped her tongue into the elf's mouth. Her tongue slipped and rolled over the elf's for a few minutes. When Laura pulled away, a small blush stained her cheeks. Only a long, thin string of saliva connected their lips. "No..I wont force you to beg." Laura finally answered while licking her soft lips. "However, if you want to learn how to cast my spell you'll have to prove if you're worthy. To do this...I want you to kiss me" Laura giggled. She couldn't help but wonder if she had just blown the poor elf's mind. "Kiss me just like how I kissed you. I wanna feel your lips pressing down into mine. I wanna feel that cute little tongue of yours sliding against my own. Kiss me just like that..and I'll teach you everything I know, Angel."

--

Yui's eyes closed tightly. The neko's furry ears pinned back against her head as her pet carried out the instructions given. "Yes yes yes!" Yui moaned out into the night. She didn't care if Laura heard her, which she still could. As Eda collapsed, Yui's arms wrapped tightly around her pet. Her chocolate hooked around her pet to keep her body in place. Her tail plunged up into Eda's pussy, fucking her hard and fast. The wet sounds of Yui's tail pistoning into the elf's pussy echoed out into the night. "Mmmmm! You like this my pet? You want more?" Yui grinned, tho her eyes were still closed. Her entire body arched up into Eda's. A few minutes later, the neko came hard. Her claws dug deeply into her elf's back as her body shivered all over.

Yui wasn't satisfied however. Eda had awoken something in her that night. As soon as her body recovered, Yui flipped Eda onto her back. She pulled her tail out from Eda's pussy. Her golden eyes marveled at how her tail glistened from her pet's juices. "More.." Yui growled with lust craved eyes. She forced Eda's legs apart. Her body turned slightly as she moved between Eda's legs and started grinding her soaked pussy into her pet's. Meanwhile, the tip of Yui's soaked tail slid over Eda's lips. "Take it.." Yui ordered while moaning uncontrollably. Her perky caramel mounds bounced with every movement her body made
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 am

(Well, finally getting a post up xD)

Reyenna was a bit confused as Laura leaned in, closer to her until they could share breaths. Once the human pressed her lips against the elf, she was shocked at first. However, she didn't draw her lips away. Rather, she submissively allowed Laura to have her way just so she could feel the woman's lips and breasts against hers. When she thought that this small, forbidden passion was going to end, she could feel a wet appendage press against her lips. She tried to keep her lips closed, but the tongue forced its way into her mouth. Their tongues began to dance, though Reyenna was overwhelmed by this action. She was glad that Laura began to make out with her for a few moments so she could slowly become adjusted to it. When she did, the elf slowly wrapped her feminine fingers around Laura's waist. As the two broke the kiss, the blonde elf was breathing heavily and her face was flushed crimson-red.

It was obvious by Reyenna's face that she was a bit angered that she had fallen to Laura's temptation, yet there was also a sign that she wanted more. The blonde elf pulled the human closer to her so that Laura's body would press up against Reyenna's cute body. "I-I shouldn't be doing this..." She complained, but leaned in closer to press her warm lips up against the human. Her lips locked together with the human. She didn't do much at first because she still felt at this point she was doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. Both her lips wrapped around Laura's lower lip and she began to playfully suck on it for a few moments. Her tongue lightly licked Laura's lips, and with that, her 'cute little tongue' slipped into Laura's mouth. The tongue pressed up against the human's at first, and began a licking motion as if she was a cat that wanted some milk. Reyenna broke the kiss. She to the side in the hot spring water. The prideful elf was far too embarrassed to look at the human after what she had done. "Y-you promised to teach me... N-now do it..." The blonde elf commanded in a very nervous tone.

---

"K-kitty! " The elf sang as the tail dove straight into her wet, awaiting pussy. Her long breasts pressed against Yui's as their bodies remained together. Eda reached and grabbed her own ass with both of her hands and pressed them together so that her pussy would get even tighter. With the use of her elemental magic, her womanhood began to heat up. "Y-yes! I love it, master!" And once more she came, allowing her elvish juices spoil and spill over the tail. She embraced her master with both of her arms and gently rubbed her cheek against Yui's. "I love you, kitty." Eda said in the moment, but immediately bit her tongue as soon as she said that. This entire moment the wood elf was trying to have Yui forget about love and instead indulge in her body. It worked, but she didn't want to backtrack and ruin her progress.

Eda soon found herself on the floor with her master scissoring her. The wood elf placed her arms to her side as leverage so she could better grind her pussy against Yui's. The moist noise of the sex could be heard even outside the wagon. Her womanly folds rubbed against the neko. When the tail approached the elf's mouth, she smiled and gave it a quick lick with her tongue. "Oh my! You're so demanding kitty!" Her emerald eyes stared intently at the tail, as if deciding how she was going to take on the tail. She decided to try something different and began to lick the tail from the lowest point she could and lick upwards towards the tip. She was cleaning off the juices from the tail and replacing it with her own saliva. It looked as if Eda was treating Yui's tail like a delightful Popsicle treat. Her elemental water came into use, as she easily coated the tail in a new layer of her minty saliva. "What are you going to do, master? If you spend enough time with me like this... your tail might only be able to feel pleasure from my body. Are you okay with that?" She asked seductively. Her eyes were filled with lust. She continued to fill the neko's tail with her own elvern mark. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 am

ooc: Lol, well Real Life does come first

ic: Laura smiled happily against Reyenna's lips. The fact that the blonde elf wasn't fighting gave Laura the green light to keep moving. She just reminded herself to take it slow. It wasn't like she could grab Reyenna, pin her up against a rock, and fuck her into submission. Though Laura certainly entertained the thought. After their kiss ended, Laura couldn't help but to giggle. Reyenna's face was redder than a tomato and Laura loved it! "You ok Angel?" the human giggled. 

Laura could see that Reyenna was struggling with her sense of right vs. wrong. "Why not? I'm not hurting you. Is this really wrong?" Laura smirked. As Reyenna leaned in Laura's hands gently cupped her cheeks. "You're just too adorable.." Laura whispered just before their lips locked. The human released a soft moan against her 'Angel's' lips. It was up to Reyenna to take control tho so Laura waited patiently. Her patience was rewarded as Reyenna added more passion to their kiss. Laura's tongue gently slid along Reyenna's. Her cat like licking motions were cute and kinda reminded Laura of the first kiss she had shared with Yui. Laura was just getting into the kiss when Reyenna decided to break it. Laura released a small huff and pouted. Still, she couldn't help but to laugh at Laura a little. "Oh Angel, you're so sexually frustrated." she smiled. However, when Reyenna dared to command Laura to teach her the human raised her brow. She quickly moved in front of the elf. She came up till their lips were only inches apart. She had the poor elf pinned with no where to go.

"Lets get one thing straight." Laura stated firmly. "You are in no way superior to me. You may think you are, but you're not. I have my strengths and weaknesses. Likewise, you have yours." Laura stated, but in a soft tone. She brought her right hand up and gently stroked Reyenna's cheek. "If you want something from me, you'll ask nicely. You'll ask like you have at least a little respect for me. Can you do that?" Laura asked with a bright smile. Her brown eyes softened as she leaned in to capture Reyenna's lips in a quick kiss. Her toned body pressed firmly into Reyenna's. While her right hand continued to stroke the elf's cheek, the fingers on her left slowly traced around Reyenna's nipples. She never touched the buds directly however. She wanted anticipation to sink deep into her elf's body.

--

Yui was having the time of her life! Suddenly, her entire world came to a screaming halt. She stared down at Eda with wide trembling golden hues. Why? Why did she have to ruin their moment? Yui's hips suddenly stopped grinding down into Eda's. Her ears drooped downwards as her eyes shifted away from her pet. She wanted to return Eda's feelings..honestly she did. Yui parted her soft caramel lips. She tried to speak, but the words refused to come. Finally, Yui gave up and simply shook her head. "I'm sorry...but...I cant. I want to..but I cant..not after what she did to me...I cant..." Yui whispered. She couldn't help but to mentally curse Laura. It was all her fault! She was the reason why Yui had such a hard time opening her heart up to her lovers. 

However, Eda soon had Yui distracted. Her eyes closed tightly as the elf worked her hot tongue up along her tail, coating with her minty cool saliva. Yui's fangs sunk into her bottom lip. She could feel her horniess quickly returning. Her black furry ears perked at the seductive sound of Eda's voice. Yui slowly opened her eyes. She pulled her tail away from Eda's lips and leaned forward till her breasts mashed nicely into Eda's larger mounds. "Of course I'm ok with that. I'd spend every second of my life in a state of pleasure if I could." Yui purred. Although her heat was returning, the neko still couldn't help but to reflect on Eda's confession. This was the second time that elf had brought up the L-word. "L-Listen..." Yui whispered while nuzzling her nose down into Eda's neck. The back of the wagon filled with the sounds of Yui's soft purrs. "I know its not fair to you. Its...wrong...to have someone love you...but only want sex in return. I..I dont want to put you through...what..I went through." Yui replied softly. The neko slowly picked her head up so her golden hues stared softly down into Eda's emerald ones. "I...I do care for you. Honestly I do. I would have let those men tear you apart if I didn't. I just...I cant say...those three words. They bring back to many painful memories with Laura. I-I'm sorry..." she apologized again. Yui wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to love. She just hoped that Eda would stick around and be patient. Still, she felt that it was wrong to ask the elf to put her love on hold. No one deserved that..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:41 am

Reyenna tried her best to find something in the Hot Springs to stare at... something to prolong the inevitable point where she'd have to turn back to look Laura in the eyes. "I-I'm not adorable! I'm fierce..." She protested in a weak tone. As soon as the two broke their kiss, the blonde elf shook her head at Laura's comment. "You're misunderstanding me!" Reyenna looked to the side of Laura's eyes to show she was obviously lying. "I'm only doing this because I know you humans need to have things like this to survive. I-it's only a favor for saving my life, r-remember?" 

Then, her comments were cut short when she was pinned against the corner of the hot springs. She looked at the human with uncertainty, as if she wasn't quite sure how she was supposed to handle a situation like this. Was she supposed to admit they were equals? Reyenna had spent her entire life believing that even amongst elves, she was something special. She was half-surprised by the gentle peck on her lips, and bit her lips to hold back her moans when Laura rubbed her nipples. "Nggghh! D-don't do that..." She shook her head. "P-please." Reyanna finally said it. "Please, teach me your spell." 

---

Eda let a whimper as their breasts mashed together. "Ahh! T-they're sensitive..." The wood elf commented whenever... anything was done to her breasts. Despite the position the two were in, the moment felt far more intimate than lustful. Though the elf could feel the neko's warm pussy against her own and their nipples rub against each other, what she also felt was her master's heartbeat firmly pressed against their own. It was if the two were not only sharing their heartbeat, but also their own feelings.

"Impossible." The wood elf said simply with a gentle smile on her face. Her emerald hues bore right into her master's eyes. Eda reached up and gently stroked the strands of Yui's hair. "I don't want you to care for me." She wasn't too sure what she was saying at the moment, but at this point, it felt genuinely strange. What did she mean when she didn't want Yui to care for her? Even she didn't know. "The two of us met as a predator and a prey. You obtained me and made me a slave. After that, you said that I'd probably be attached to you by the hip because you've broken many girls before." Her eyes focused closer on her master. "So if you don't love me back, kitty. Break me. Take away all of my pain by making me into one of your toys." 

Eda's eyes were intently focused on the neko, showing no sign of discontent nor contentment. She was simply... waiting for Yui's answer. "Well master? What will it be?"

((Yui can answer this either way. There's no wrong answer))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 1:38 pm

"Yes, you are adorable." Laura giggled. She couldn't but to laugh as Reyenna tried to justify why she was complying with Laura's demands. "Ah, but as I recall..the only thing I asked in return for saving your life was for you to tell me about your ancients. Tho...perhaps you simply feel obliged to to repay me further..which is fine too." Laura stated with a wide smile. She wondered how long it would take Reyenna to admit that she felt attraction towards a human. Laura wouldn't hold her breath however. Her Elf was way too prideful to admit such a thing.

With a small sigh, Laura gently cupped Reyenna's cheeks. She leaned in and gently rubbed her nose against Reyenna's. "I'm attracted to you Angel." Laura whispered sweetly. "I want to make you mine. I want to occupy all your thoughts. I want you to love me more than anyone else.." Laura whispered as her soft lips just barely grazed against Reyenna's. She didn't want Reyenna to turn into a pet. No, she wanted a real relationship. She was sure that her confession would blow Reyenna's mind though. "So..." Laura breathed while her arms coiled around Reyenna's neck. "You should know that once I show you how my spell works...you'll never be able to escape me. You'll be forever apart of me. Your heart will race every time I'm near. Your cheeks will flush. Your lips.." Laura paused. The brunette smiled as she brought up her right knee between Reyenna's slender legs. The human gently started grinding her knee up into her Elf's pussy. "..will become wet..and fairly often." Laura finished. Suddenly, she leaned forward and captured Reyenna's lips in a long wet kiss. Her tongue completely dominated her elf's. Laura moaned against Reyenna's soft lips. Her knee started grinding against the Elf's pussy faster. Suddenly, Laura broke their kiss leaving behind a thin line of sweet saliva connecting their lips. "Are you sure you're ready Angel? There's no going back if we continue..."

--

Yui blinked twice. She stared down at Eda feeling completely dumbfounded. "Y-You...dont want me to care for you???" Yui asked while tilting her head to the side. That was a first. All the girls she had after Laura always fell in love with her. They demanded Yui's heart, but would receive absolutely nothing. Yui listened on as Eda spoke. It looked like Eda was just as confused for a moment. "Pet." Yui corrected. "Slaves are whipped, poorly fed, raped, and whipped again. Aside from the incident at the inn...I'd say I've treated you well. You're not my slave. You're my pet..there's a big difference." Yui replied softly, but then became quiet so Eda could finish. Her reply stunned the neko. No one..had ever made such a request of her. "So...you're saying...if I cant love you...then you want me to brake you...and you'll be ok with that?" Yugi asked, wanting to be sure that she fully understood what Eda was trying to say.

After that, silence filled the wagon. Yui closed her eyes and sat up some. She wanted to love Eda. She had a feeling that the Elf would make an amazing lover. However, she wasn't sure it was possible for her to love. As Yui continued to think, her tail waved from side to side slowly behind round chocolate ass. "God you suck..." Yui mumbled under her breath. The choice was a hard one. Honestly, she could see Eda preforming both roles splendidly. She'd make the perfect broken toy. Yui could just picture Eda drooling from the anticipation of being fucked. She'd live for her mistress's pleasure and nothing more. However, if they were to become lovers...Yui could see them possibly spending the rest of their lives together. They'd form both an emotional and physical bond that would be eternal. 

After a few more minutes of silence, Yui leaned back down and captured Eda's minty lips in a tender kiss. "You deserve to be more than just a toy for me.." Yui whispered against the Elf's lips. "I-I will try. I'll give it my all to allow myself to love you." she smiled softly, tho her body was trembling. The very thought of love made Yui want to run for the hills. "I swear to you..I'll try." she repeated, but then cleared her throat. "Now, that doesn't mean I'll stop abusing your pussy." Yui grinned. She leaned down and planted a hard kiss against Eda's neck. The neko slowly started working her way down Eda's body till she reached the Elf's womanhood. "This is mine, period." Yui stated with a long possessive growl. She leaned forward and gave Eda's pussy a long lick. Her long pink tongue slid between Eda's folds and gently caressed the Elf's clit. "So...in that aspect..our relationship wont change. I'll still fuck you senseless. You'll still be glued to me." Yui smiled. She picked her head up and kissed her way back up her Elf's sexy body. When she reached her lips, Yui took in a small breath. She had to prepare her heart for what she was about to do. SLowly, the neko leaned forward and planted a tender loving kiss upon her Elf's lips. Her caramel cheeks turned bright red from the long forgotten sensation.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Reyenna couldn't think quite straight. Her mind was switching between trying to come up with a proper response to Laura's comments and just being wedged into the corner. She pursed her lips and looked away. "O-of course you adore me." She spoke boastfully. As soon as their lips brushed each other, the blonde elf shivered. Then she expected another kiss on her lips, only to realize what Laura really meant by lips. She tried to close her legs, but the only thing that ended up happening was that she rubbed her cute thighs against Laura's knee. She accepted the kiss this time, helplessly struggling for control with her tongue. Their tongues lashed against each other, pressing against one another in different positions, but it was evident that no matter how much effort Reyenna placed into it, Laura was dominating their kiss. Once she broke the kiss, the blonde elf looked at the human. "Take me away." She said, almost unnaturally. "I don't care for that elvern knight anymore. Take me away." She wrapped her arms around Laura's shoulders and leaned in closer so her body would press up against Laura's bigger body.

---

For some reason, Eda hoped that Yui said that she was going to be a simple toy. When the neko waved her tail around in the air and thought about it, the wood elf became even more and more nervous. She looked up and locked her minty lips with Yui's. Once they broke apart, the citrus-haired girl stared at her partner until she gave a complete answer. She nodded her head and smiled. "If that's what you want, kitty." She tilted her head to the side to allow her neko to gain better access to her neck. Her body felt like it was in complete bliss with each kiss Yui planted on her flawless skin. She bit her lip to hold back her moan as the neko licked her womanhood. Shortly after, Eda leaned closer to Yui, cupped her face, and enjoyed a lovely kiss.

"...As long as you dominate and fuck me, I'll love you." She joked. Eda wrapped her arms around Yui and pulled her closer together until their bodies pressed up against each other. Their large mounds mashed together. Then Eda reached for a strand of Yui's hair and casually began to curl it. Despite their sexy position, the elf talked like it was a normal conversation. "I'm surprised, actually. Most people would choose to have elves as pets." She thrust her hip upwards and began to grind her womanhood against her partner's. "You love elves, don't you? "

((Plot-wise, I was thinking that local elves had heard of Yui's attempt to steal the elves, and one particular elf will come and capture Yui for a short while. She will try to break Yui down while Eda, Laura, and Reyenna have to go save her. Just throwing out an idea, lol.))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:37 pm

ooc: That actually sounds really interesting. It wouldn't even be too hard for Yui to be broken. All the elf would need to do is put Yui in a very small/damp cage. She'd start to break within a couple of days. The reason for which shall be revealed soon! Razz

ic: Laura's eyes shot wide open. She hadn't expected Reyenna to say something like that, yet alone for her to announce that she no longer cared about her knight. Was she serious? Oh god, Laura prayed that she was. Laura had wanted to make the blonde elf her's from the first moment she had saw her. The human worried that Reyenna wouldn't be able to forget her prince so easily. If she couldn't, Laura would once again be alone. "Oh Angel..." Laura smiled softly while cupping the elf's cheeks. Laura's entire face had turned beat red after Reyenna's request. "You sure know what to say to a girl. Are you sure that you're not the one seducing me?" Laura giggled. 

Suddenly, Laura grabbed Reyenna by her hips and lifted her out of the water. She placed the elf onto the very edge of the shore. She now had a perfect view of Reyenna's sexy petite body, and paused to take it in. "My spell can only be learned in steps. Pay close attention, Angel." Laura smiled while pressing her hardened nipples against Reyenna's legs. The human leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against the blonde's thighs, all while keeping her bright brown eyes locked up onto Reyenna's. Her eyes never left the elf's even as she kissed her way further down Reyenna's legs. When she got down to her knees, Laura's lips parted. Her wet pink tongue slowly dragged its way down Reyenna's left knee and sown along her shin. With her eyes still locked onto her elf's, Laura worked her way back up. "Are you paying attention Angel? You'll only get one shot at learning this." Laura teased. Her soft fingers gently seized hold of Reyenna's legs, spreading them so the human girl could access Reyenna's pussy. She leaned in between her elf's legs and placed a long, hot kiss over Reyenna's pussy. Her tongue gently traced over her folds and over the elf's clit. Laura's soft lips suddenly closed over her elf's clit, sucking on it. Meanwhile, Laura's softly fingers started massaging Reyenna's womanhood. She pushed a single digit up into Reyenna's pure pussy and started fucking the elf gently with the tip of her finger.

--

"Yui." the neko corrected. "Y-You can just call me Yui. Although, I do like the name Kitty as well." she giggled. Though, her eyes widened a bit in surprise after hearing Eda's request. "Oh trust me hun. The fucking gets even better when I allow myself to love. You haven't seen anything yet." she stated and shot her partner a seductive wink. She soon closed her eyes though and nuzzled her cheek into Eda's hand as the elf played with a strand of Yui's long purple hair. "Mm well...I just figured that...maybe its time I got over what Laura did to me. I cant let what she pulled stop me from loving.." Yui whispered, though it took her allot of courage to do so. Suddenly, Yui's hips arched down into Eda's. Her claws ripped down into the wood of the wagon as she felt Eda's pussy grinding into her own. The neko gasped. Her nipples quickly hardened once more against Eda's own soft mounds. "Mmmm yes! I do love elves. They're taste is unlike anything I've ever sampled!" Yui explained. The neko took in a quick breath and gazed down at her partner. "Tho..I've only sampled you. So, I guess I cant really speak for the rest of your kind." she giggled and leaned down to claim Eda's lips in a long passionate kiss.

After a few tongue filled minutes, Yui pulled away from Eda's lips. Her nose gaze a few sniffs and wrinkled. "Eww. I smell like sweat and sex." She stated, but then smiled. "I also smell the scent of boiling water. Laura must have drove us to some hot springs. I'll make you a deal, if you can get me all nice and clean...maybe I'll give your pussy some more attention." Yui stated, her toned filled with seduction. "Well, what do you think Eda?" Yui smiled while she grinding her own pussy down into Eda's. Her sexy round ass slowly moved back and forth. "I might also give 'this' hole some needed attention as well. I cant keep leaving it out of our play time." Yui grinned. While she continued to grind down into Eda's pussy, the end of her tail pressed firmly against Eda's rear door. "Would you like that sweetie? You seem to enjoy the ass fuckings I give you." Yui smiled kindly while seizing hold of Eda's breasts. She firmly grouped the elf's mounds and gave her nipples a hard pinch and twist.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:12 pm

Reyenna still shied away as soon as Laura's hand cupped her cheek. She saw how much in the heat the human was. She didn't say anything when Laura asked if the elf was the one seducing her, because she figured it was useless to respond at this point. Was this the feeling that those humans always had? This sort of unfamiliar feeling that caused her to burn up inside, and she was sure that it wasn't the hot springs, but rather Laura. It... truly was magic. Well, to Reyenna at least. She was immediately embarrassed once she was pulled out of the water. By reaction she crossed her arms to cover her nipples and crossed her legs. Her legs weakened as Laura planted kisses on them. Her legs twitched with every kiss, and she tightened the grip of her arms as the human's lips explored her body. 

"N-no!" She protested as her legs were pulled apart. The blonde elf arched her back slightly as a kiss was planted on her womanhood. "S-stop! I-It feels weird..." Reyenna complained, but she was breathing more heavier than ever. She grit her teeth to hold back any sort of moan that would emerge out of her mouth, until she felt a single finger dive into her. "Ahhh!" She let out a loud moan, then reached with one of her hands to cover her mouth. Reyenna looked away nervously. "I-Is this really okay? I-I don't have as many womanly parts as Eda or Yui..." She felt insecure about her cute little body.

---

The emerald-eyed elf looked up at her partner. She spoke in a flirty tone. "But how am I supposed to clean such a dirty, naughty girl?" The elf felt like she could assume a bit more control now that Yui accepted the elf more as her partner. Her arms embraced the neko and allowed Yui to rest her chin against the elf's right shoulder. The moist sound of their pussies rubbing against each other seemed to fill the wagon. "Until now, I've only shown you my fire and water elemental skills. Go ahead, stick it in and I'll squeeze that tail of yours~" The elf flirted with a smile. She was going to use the strength of the Earth element to place so much pressure on the tail that she wouldn't be surprised if Yui came immediately. "I'll squeeze that tail so much that you'll regret cumming before your elf-toy." She licked her lips. 

---

Far, far away in the great elvern city of Alvar there was a tall temple which peaked higher than the rest of the buildings. The temple had no walls. Instead, it had pillars which held up the room. From this temple, one could see the entire city from it. 
A single elf marched forward into the room. Though she seemed powerful, the black-haired elf was actually quite short in comparison to the seven figures seated on an elevated platform. "Step forward, Lilith." A feminine figure said. By command, Lilith stepped forward for all seven council members to see her. 

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 2n7mrrq

Another council member spoke up. "Lilith Evergreen. Daughter of an elf and an incubus. Charged with the death of the previous two council members and participation in the Blood Rebellion. Your sentence was originally set to 246 years in prison. However, due to your assistance in the elvern community, your sentence has been reduced to 201 years." Lilith looked un-surprised. 

"Why have you called me here?" Lilith scowled.
"A report came in that a bandit had captured two elves that possess god-spirits." 
"And what do I get out of it?"
"Rescuing two god-spirits will take away thirty years of imprisonment." 

That was all she wanted to hear. Lilith bowed her head before the seven council members and departed. She was involved with many atrocities in her youth that costed her greatly. In fact, these crimes were so great that the original 246 years she was sentenced to would usually mean an automatic death sentence. However, the elvern council decided to keep her alive. Although she was looked down upon for being half succubus and half elf, Lilith contained a god-spirit as well. It troubled the elvern council how the elvern gods could have blessed such a cursed being. But because of that, the council had to give Lilith a chance to redeem herself. While on the surface it appeared that the Council was using Lilith, it was actually the other way around. 

Lilith's god-spirit ability was the power of 'vision'. She could see the exact future and how it would turn out, even if Eda altered it with her own god-spirit magic. In addition, she could loop time so that the "future" would never happen. In short, her god-spirit magic was specifically designed to counter Eda's. 

Lilith returned to her large mansion. There were no servants, as most of her mansion served for her 'side-hobby'. A girl approached Lilith on her knees. Her hands were bound by chains. She began to lick Lilith's armored shoe. "M-master! You're home!" The girl could hardly control her excitement. "Please, fuck me first!" She cried out. However, Lilith continued to walk on and left the chained girl to follow her. "W-wait! Master! I need it! Please!" The desperate girl asked. Lilith made it into her weapon room where she found her favorite bow. As soon as she did, Lilith left the mansion. She was going to hunt this bandit and free these two elves and only a mere 30 years would be taken off of her prison sentence. 

"Hmp. How troublesome."

((ooc: Sorry if the whole elf-with-god-spirit thing is becoming a little too much, seeing as there's 3/5 of the characters having them. They won't pop up so much after Lilith. Promise. xD ))
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 pm

ooc: Looks good to me Smile

ic: Laura paused for a moment. She stared up at Reyenna with soft eyes. She could understand why the elf felt a little insecure, especially since Yui and Laura were once an 'item.' "Angel, look at me please." Laura whispered softly. "Its true. Eda has gigantic tits and a round bubble but. Yui's body is more or less the same, except her boobs are a little smaller." Laura replied softly. "But.." she paused and leaned forward to press her warm lips against Laura's stomach. Slowly, she worked her soft lips over Reyenna's hands, which shielded the elf's breasts. "The shape of one's body isn't everything. I mean look at me. Compared to Yui I look pretty small. My body isn't as curvy as hers either." Laura explained. She smiled sweetly up into Reyenna's eyes while removing the elf's hands. Laura's soft brown eyes took in every inch of Reyenna's nude body. She smiled softly and blew a steady stream of her warm breath across one of Reyenna's nipples. "Your body is so cute. So sexy.." Laura purred while dragging her tongue slowly back down Reyenna's body. "I want you. I dont care if you're not as busty. Besides...after hearing you moan in such a naughty way, I'm curious if I can make you do it again." Laura chuckled.

--

"Oh..I'm sure you'll find a way!" Yui purred. Suddenly, Yui's cheeks turned a dark shade of red. Her ears perked as the tone of partner's flirtatious voice. Yui quickly bit her bottom lip. The tip of her tail continued to slide and grind against Eda's back door. "Sooooo tempting." Yui moaned against Eda's neck. Her warm tongue came out and gently caressed her flesh. Her warm lips pressed against the same spot. Suddenly, Yui delivered hard pleasurable bite to the elf's neck. Meanwhile, her hips started grinding down faster into Eda's, making the juices from the neko's pussy leak all over the elf. Yui was just about to plunge her tail deep into Eda's rear, when the neko suddenly got up. "Clean me first. Then you'll have your fun." she stated with a wink. She then turned around and gave her ass a cute little wiggle just for Eda. Yui jumped down from the wagon and looked around. Her nose took in a few sniffs. She could smell arousal. She knew right away that the scent belonged to Laura, but there was another mixed in. "I-Is that...Reyenna's???" Yui blinked. Suddenly, Yui's tail coiled around her waist. She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of Laura touching someone as flat chested as Reyanne, all over her body.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 am

Reyenna looked at Laura from the corner of her eye and listened to the human. She bit her lip. Laura was right. She was an elf, and had to hold herself to high standards. Feeling pitiful for her beautiful body wasn't acceptable. She allowed small whimpers to slip between her lips as the human kissed up her entire body. As soon as her arms were removed, the elf's entire body was revealed to Laura. The warm breath immediately made the elf's nipple hard. "O-once you show me the entirety of this spell... I'm going to use it on you, okay?" She pursed her lips. 

The blonde elf reached for Laura's hand and lead it to her cute breasts. The elf wanted Laura to grope them. Meanwhile, her soft hands rested on Laura's hips, and slowly, hands rubbed against the human's skin as they traveled up. There, she reached Laura's breasts, and cupped them with her hands. She gave the breasts a gentle squeeze. "A-am I doing it right?"

---

Eda let her musical voice be known not only to anyone in the wagon, but nature itself as Yui aimed for her neck. "Ngghhh! Ahhh! " Then, it all stopped in a moment. The wood elf laid there for a few moments as Yui's wet juices mixed with her own, providing her with a sort of warmth. Finally, she got up on her feet and decided to clothe herself. It was true that she felt dirty too, but she couldn't be seen naked. It was something about her elfish pride that told her that anyone but Yui should not see her naked body. She quickly slipped on her leaf undergarments, and slipped on her beautiful violet mage cloak. Eda hopped off of the wagon. It didn't seem like the citrus-haired girl was any sort of lustful elf. In fact, she seemed like an esteemed individual with her clothes on. She had her book hanging loosely on her hips. "Hmm? Yui, I'm sure it's nothing bad." Eda thought about the time where the blonde elf fantasized about Yui's tail. Just thinking about Yui having another lover made her wonder... what happened to the previous girls that she 'broke'?

---

Lilith's mission required her to handle the situation not only expertly, but quickly. Their last known location was outrageously close to the city of Klavier, which held its love of music and elves. She needed to capture this bandit and free the elves as soon as possible. For that, the black-haired elf was given four elite archers and a fairy-dragon. 

As soon as it was possible, the five elves mounted the fairy-dragon and ascended into the skies. "I'm coming you for, Yui." The elf looked down at a scroll which had a drawing of the neko. She smiled, and licked her lips in anticipation. One of the elite elves snapped Lilith out of her fantasies. "Ma'am, where should we search for the scoundrel first?"

Lilith reached behind her and pulled out an orange book. It had gold casing around it. When she opened the book up, there were several inscriptions showing that Lilith did not hesitate to ever use her god-spirit power. She began to write. It seemed as if her hand wrote mechanically. In her mind, she wondered where they would meet Yui. However, instead of writing the question onto the book, the elf's hand was moving, as if by magic, revealing the future through its words.

There, at the crossroad between the hills and grassland, shall the paths of Lilith and Yui intersect.

Lilith closed her book. "Pull out any and all maps we have of the region near Klavier. Circle all crossroads. We'll head to the closest one." The black-haired elf looked at the scenery below her, observing the trees and even mountains which seemed so small in comparison. However, the elf caught sight of a small white object moving idly around in the forest. She reached behind her and pulled out an arrow. Lilith placed it onto her bow and flicked the projectile at the white object. The arrow tore through the wind and impaled the white object, which soon became red. Lilith killed a rabbit. "Miss Lilith, did you find them?" An archer asked.

"No." Lilith shook her head. "Just a little target practice."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:42 pm

"Of course Angel." Laura whispered softly. "I have to make sure that you're learning properly." she smiled while placing a soft kiss on her elf's lips. When Reyenna seized Laura's hands and brought them up to her chest, Laura leaned in again. This time, she placed an even deeper kiss upon her elf's lips. Hands firmly groped her elf's cute breasts. Her fingers skillfully rolled Reyenna's perky nipples between her digits.

Laura was moaning softly against Reyenna's lips. Suddenly, she felt her elf's touch moving up along her body. The human shivered. Her body arched her breasts right into Reyenna's gentle hands. "Mm..Ah!" Laura moaned while pulling back from Laura's lips. "You're doing great Angel. Oh my god..so fucking great.." Laura breathed and pushed her lips back up into Reyenna's.

Meanwhile,
Yui's eyes shifted behind her. She wasn't sure why Eda had decided to put her clothes back on, especially when the neko would end up stripping her anyway. "My My. Dont we look important." Yui purred. The neko gracefully walked up to her partner and wrapped her arms around the elf's neck. She pulled her busty partner into a deep kiss. "Listen.." Yui whispered while nibbling on Eda's bottom lip. "I-If you're serious about loving me...you cant betray me. You already have once.." Yui stated with a since of sternness in her voice. "If you betray me..after I confess to you..I wont be able to forgive you. I'm sorry, I know everyone makes mistakes...but thats just how it is with me." Yui explained. Maybe someday she'd tell Eda what Laura had did, but she didn't feel like going into details at the moment. "So..I have to know..are you really serious? Do you really love me? Tell me honestly.." Yui whispered softly.

Suddenly, Yui's ears perked. She tore her carmel lips away from Eda. Her golden hues darted from left to right. "The forest.." Yui mumbled. "It just got really quiet...too quiet." she stated. Her ears started moving in every direction, trying to pick up any surrounding sounds. "We should leave this area. I'll play you later." Yui stated before pulling away. She wouldn't let Eda distract her again.

Yui quickly walked straight towards the hotsprings. When she found Reyenna and Laura making out, Yui slammed her foot right into the center of Reyenna's back, pushing the blonde elf into the water. Laura, who just happened to be positioned between Reyenna's legs, was quickly taken under water. The human quickly swam up while gasping for air. "W-What the bloody fuck?!!" She screamed up at Yui. "Get dressed. We're leaving." Yui stated smugly, tho her eyes were on Reyenna. "Looks someone isn't as pure as she thought. How interesting." She grinned and turned to make her way back over towards the wagon. Once there, she got dressed and grabbed all of her weapons. Something told her that she'd be needing them soon.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Reyenna let out a small moan while her hands groped Laura's breasts. It soon ended, however, when two feminine figures appeared before them. Though she hated how the mood was completely ruined, the blonde elf was especially insulted once Yui said that the blonde elf wasn't as pure as she thought she was. She slowly emerged out of the hot springs while scoffing at Yui: "Meaningless words coming from someone who couldn't hold onto their former lover." Reyenna understood that her reply was quite harsh, but so was Yui's. No one was ever supposed to insult elvern pride, even indirectly. She found her clothes and dressed herself. Meanwhile, Eda walked over to her elvern friend. The two elves idly talked about something with nature. 

When Reyenna was properly dressed, the two elves headed towards the wagon and got in the back. The blonde elf found it particularly comfortable to sit at the front where she could handle the reins. With that, the group of four embarked on a local pathway. 

---

In the distant sky, Lilith and her archers rode on the fairy-dragon. Often, the archers would wonder why Lilith did the crimes she did. What were her motives behind killing two of the most progressive and wise elvern council members? And what was her involvement in the unsuccessful Blood Revolution? Lilith was one of the only survivors of the rebels in the Blood Rebellion, and that was the last bloody event the elves were involved in. The simple idea of seeing her alive, let alone her leading them into missions scared them. It was like she was a seed for chaos, ready to shed elvern blood. 

None of the archers considered killing Lilith though. After all, she possessed a god-spirit. The elvern gods had seen some use in the black-haired elf. Perhaps... she was a necessary evil?

Suddenly, a few explosions were set off near the fairy-dragon. Immediately, the creature jerked to its right. But the explosions continued. All the elves held onto the mount. They looked down and spotted a few catapults which launched balls of fire at them. 

"D-damn humans!" One elf winced.
"We're too close to Klavier! Ma'am, we'll have to land!" Another elf said. 

Lilith gritted her teeth and nodded her head. The fairy-dragon began to descend. As soon as it landed, the elves dismounted. The archers felt relieved that they were out of human-fire, but they couldn't help but to feel uneasy. Lilith lead them through the forest, intent that she would find her targets... very soon. 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Yui had very sensitive hearing. Her golden hues shot back at Reyanna like sharpened daggers. Fortunately, Laura pulled herself out from the hot spring. She quickly got between Reyenna and Yui before a fight broke out. That was the last thing they needed..

Later, Yui sat in the back of the wagon. Her tail gently flickered from side to side. "Hey Laura, ask the prude how long she's going to be sticking with us." Yui called. Laura's light brown eyes shifted back towards the covered part of the wagon. The tone in Yui's voice was filled with venom. "Yui..please.." Laura pleaded. "What? I'm just asking how long  the Virgin Mary intends to follow us for.." Yui snorted. Laura released a deep, deep sigh. "Angel, ignore her." Laura stated sternly. Though, Yui had a point. At some time, the neko would have to enter Klavier. Laura would have to enter the city as well. She had a small apartment in the slums and needed shop for fresh supplies. "Perhaps we can get the girls some cloaks. They'll be able to enter the city as long as we hide their faces and ears. Once inside, Angel and Eda can come to my place and hide out while you deal with the Slavers." Laura stated. "Or...we could just offer the guards a blonde play-thing and slip right in afterwards." Yui suggested. Laura spun around in her seat. She was about to make Yui eat her words when the sounds of explosions went off from the distance.

Yui peeked her head out from the covered wagon. "What the hell?" she blinked. "Something must have intruded on Klavier's airspace. Only the army has access to catapults." Laura stated while looking over at Reyenna for a minute. "Maybe we should just leave the elve's a mile or so outside the city. Security will be tight. Its too much of a risk to bring Angel and Eda inside the city." Laura suggested. Yui's golden hues shifted over towards Eda. She couldn't run away from the slavers. The neko would have to face them eventually. "Ok." Yui finally agreed. "Can you wait for me sweetie?" Yui asked while signaling Eda with her finger to come closer. Once she was close enough, Yui's tail seized hold of the elf's waist. "You'll be good..wont you?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Reyenna held onto the reins, and there was no problem for her to hear the neko ranting about her behind. She was already far ahead of Laura, as she didn't reply. In fact, she didn't even flinch to any of the neko's comments. The blonde elf was sure that the neko was ticked off by the blonde elf's silence. Then, the explosions came.

The busty elf kept her arms crossed, though it was clear that even that wouldn't be able to hide the size of her breasts. On one side, it would be easy to enter Klavier because of the activity of... whatever was going outside. However, it could also be hard because the city would be on high alert. "I don't like the idea of separating, but if it's our only choice, then so be it." 

With that, the wagon came to a halt. They were at a small crossroad which was about a mile away from Klavier. For a few moments, Eda and Reyenna got off of the wagon. "We'll hide the wagon to the side and wait for you two here." Eda said. Reyenna remained silent. They began to pull the wagon to the side. The elves cloaked themselves in the thickness of the forest trees. "Isn't it strange?" Eda said while she was untying a rope from the wagon. Reyenna looked over at the citrus-haired girl. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Well, that we're both elves, and that we fell in love with people that weren't elves." The blonde elf's face grew red. "W-w-w-what?!"

---

As soon as Yui's group split up into two groups, the elves had been honing in on all the crossroads. Eventually, one of the elves gestured the others over once he had spotted their target. Yui. Using their stealth, the group took an extraneous amount of time remaining quiet while surrounding the moving targets through the forest. Then, a mere fourth of a mile before Klavier, arrows flew out of the trees and were aimed right at Yui and Laura in all directions. Behind the neko and human appeared the black-haired elf. 

"So you're Yui." She said, licking her lips. "I've heard you've got quite a lustful nature. Well, it just so happens that I'll be bringing you home and fucking you. Hard." Lilith loaded her bow with an arrow. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, sweet cheeks?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Laura made sure to give Reyanna a goodbye kiss before she left. She cupped the elf's cheeks right in front of Eda. "I'll be back soon. Promise." She whispered against her Angel's soft lips. Yui turned her head. She didn't care to see Laura kissing someone else...even if she had promised Eda to work on their 'relationship'. "I''ll be back too." Yui whispered while walking up to Eda. She planted a soft kiss on her elf's lips before joining Laura on the road.

Once they were alone, an awkward silence quickly loomed over the former pet and master. "Eda seems nice." Laura whispered. "She's got huge tits. I know you love those." Laura added with a grin. Yui remained silent however. "Come on Yui...dont do this.." Laura sighed. Yui's golden eyes shifted over towards the human, but only for a moment. "Whats with you and blondes?" she finally asked. Laura's eyes widened a bit. "Y-Yui..its just a coincidence...I swear." Laura whispered. Yui turned her head away. She wasn't interested in anything Laura had to say.

--

Just then, the sounds of arrows came whizzing through the trees! Yui's body immediately acted on impulse. The neko drew her curved dagger and slices the tips off of every single arrow that came shooting towards them. Laura seized hold of her bow and grabbed an arrow from her quiver. "Are we surrounded?" she asked while pressing her back firmly against Yui's. 

Yui's golden hues narrowed sharply towards the elf which stood before them. Laura peeked over Yui's shoulder. "Another elf??" She blinked. "How do you know Yui?!" Laura yelled. Yui held the handle of dagger firmly. Her eyes widened a bit though after hearing the elf's idiotic declaration. "Sweet cheeks? I dont think you know who you're talking to." Yui purred. She brought her blade up to her lips and gave it a slow lick. "Sorry Sunshine, but I'm not into dudes." Yui stated with a wide grin. "Ah..wait..thats not entirely true. Oh well, I guess you're just not my type." she chuckled. Laura's eyes narrowed. "Is this really the time to joke?" she growled. Yui nodded and flexed the claws on her left hand. "Laura, lets go with Version 3." Yui grinned. The duo had spent years fighting, starving, sleeping, and running together. Their team work was practically flawless.

Laura nodded and pointed her bow up towards the sky. "Close your eyes kitten!" she yelled just before releasing the drawstring on her bow. She shot an arrow high into the sky. A second later, an eye piercing white light engulfed the entire forest! With her eyes closed, Yui used her heightened sense of smell and hearing to locate the elves who remained hidden. She reached into her a pouch that hung off her hip and pulled out several throwing knives. The neko sent the knives hurling into the bodies of their targets..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 5:09 pm

The archers were far more than prepared for the two. As soon as Laura showed the intention of moving, two archers flung their arrows. One barely missed Yui, while the other broke the string on Laura's bow. Lilith took a step closer. "I don't think you quite understand your situation. You've already lost." Two more arrows were fired with a drugged tip, planting themselves firmly on the backs of both of the women. The archers came out of their shadows. "Shall we dispose of the human?" One of them asked. "No... She has no involvement in this accident. Remove any trace of this assault from her and we'll take the neko with us."

With that, the elves left the close proximity of Klavier and headed back to the Great Elvern City. There, Lilith met with the councilors and had thirty years of imprisonment removed. She gracefully accepted it and headed back home. Amidst the amount of broken girls that filled her large house, Lilith went down in her basement, which had a lightbulb in the center of the room. All sides of the room were made out of concrete, with the exception of a strangely blue carpet floor. There, in the center, was a chocolate-skinned neko who was not only completely naked, but had shackles around her wrists and legs. A large weight held her tail down, similar to the way that Yui was tied up by Eda before. The black-haired elf placed her hand on her cheek and spoke in an excited, dirty tone. "My, my! How erotic you look! " Lilith approached the neko and looked down at her. "I heard that this wasn't the first time you were a little... tied up, huh?"

---

"...So when the owl came by, the elvern man said 'who? who?!' " The elfish girls let out a burst of laughter as they shared stories of their own experiences. The elvern community seemed to be divided into pockets. So it wasn't unheard of that Eda's elvern community had never met with Reyenna's. Regardless, they were instantly intrigued in each other's history. "...Well, Eda, there's this one woman named Lilith. Now she causes a lot of problems for my city-" Reyenna immediately stopped in her story.

"Shush. Do you hear that?" The blonde elf held a hand up. Both of the girls jumped off of the wagon. Reyenna drew her blade. "Whose there?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Everything had gone black. By the time Yui awoke, she found herself once again tied up. The only portion of her body that wasn't restricted was her mouth. "This shit again?" Yui groaned while pulling at chains that kept her tied to the floor. Her eyes shifted about the room. She was still clothed, but her weapons were missing. "I bet that blonde bitch cooked this up. I should've slit her throat when I had the chance." Yui thought to herself. However, as time passed, Yui began to wonder if Eda had been in on it as well. Maybe the wood elf had sold her out. She had already betrayed her once before. "N-No..she wouldn't. She told me she loved me...I'm sure...there's no way..." Yui thought to herself, though her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden flash of light from above her. Yui's golden hues stared up at her abductor. "Thanks..how kind of you to say..." Yui sighed. She stared up at the dark haired elf with complete boredom projecting from her cat like eyes. "So whats all this about? I hope you didn't go through the trouble of finding me just to add something furry to your little...abode. As I said, you're not my type, sugar." Yui smirked. "I mean that adam's apple of yours is totally giving me the creeps. Its a complete and utter turn off."

--

Laura wasn't sure when everything had gone black. All she knew was that her body felt heavy. She was just barely conscious. It felt like she was being fragged...or maybe carried? Still, something felt wrong. Her eyes slowly peeled open. Something..or someone was missing..
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:00 pm

Lilith felt her temper rise from Yui's comment, though she forced a smile. "I'm afraid your opinions don't mean much here, cupcake." She approached the neko and encircled her, as if she was a predator. The black-haired elf stopped in front of Yui and reached to grab onto Yui's breasts, where she began to lightly fondle them. "Hmmm... these will do nicely." She stopped and flicked Yui's right breast with her fingers. Lilith reached behind her for a dagger and in one quick motion, completely ripped apart Yui's clothing. "I have captured you because you were causing a bit of trouble in the woodlands. So I came to capture you. Truly, I could have killed you, but we wouldn't be in this situation if I killed you." She sat on top of Yui's lap, and her arms curled around the neko's shoulders. "And I've heard you have a thing for elves."

Lilith pressed a small needle against the back of Yui's neck. It was a drug that would cause Yui's body to heat up. "Let the fun begin "

The drug was supposed to cause instant arousal within the cat. Lilith was satisfied with gently rubbing her body against Yui's and allowed their breasts to mash together. As she dropped the needle to the floor, the elf's fingers ran against the spine of the neko until they traveled south enough that she could grope the chocolate woman's ass. After a slap or two, her fingers finally found the neko's tail and lightly tapped her fingers against it. "I heard nekos were weak around their tails. I wonder if it's true?"

---

What had appeared out of the bushes was not a person, but an arrow. The two girls dove opposite ways to avoid the shot. "D-did some Klavier scouts spot us?!" Eda asked once she found cover behind the wagon. The blonde-haired elf hid behind a tree. "I wish I knew." Reyenna gritted her teeth.

Eda quickly clasped her hands together and closed her eyes. Fire emerged from the trees, causing the person hiding behind it to flee deeper into the forest. Reyenna saw this opportunity and quickly sprinted after the intruder. "Eda! Quickly, see if Laura and Yui are fine!" The citrus-haired elf nodded her head and ran the other way. When traced the pathway to the road, the elf had found Laura laying there. She quickly ran to the human's aid and held onto her. "L-Laura! Where's Yui? Our hiding spot's been discovered!" She tried to shake the human awake, but found that she was still a bit off. Eda pulled Laura up and wrapped the human's arm around her shoulders. "H-hang in there!" 
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:47 am

"Cupcake?" Yui blinked. Suddenly, Yui was overwhelmed with the desire to slit Lilith's throat in the most bloody way possible. Yui's eyes widened and quickly narrowed as she watched helplessly while the dark haired elf molested her. Not even a small whimper came from Yui's chocolate lips. She found nothing pleasurable about being touched by the elf. "I know my natural C-cups get allot of attention...but really come on. I'm guessing you dont have much of a life if you've gotta kidnap innocent nekos." Yui scoffed while turning her head away from the elf. However, what the elf said next quickly granted her Yui's attention once more. "God damnit..." Yui thought while rolling her eyes. Hadn't she suffered enough already? Next thing the neko new, her top was being cut off! Yui's perky c-cups bounced free once her shirt was removed. Yui glared daggers up Lilith. The urge to kill was growing stronger. "I liked that shirt, cunt." she spat. 

Yui shivered in disgust as her capturer deared to embrace her. "You're seriously pissing me off. What part of you're.not.my.ty-" Yui began, but was cut off by the prick of the needle. Her ears instantly folded back. She bared her dagger like fangs right in Lilith's face. "You bitch! W-What was that?!" Yui snarled. For some reason, her body was starting to heat up to an insane level. Her carmel nipples became as hard as rocks. Her womanly juices ran freely between her legs staining her pants. "S-Stop..dont touch me!" Yui whined, tho her body had already started rejecting what her mind wanted. It arched completely into Lilith's touch. Yui suddenly closed her eyes. Her perfect round ass jiggled with every slap. Yui had been biting down on he lower to lip to keep herself from crying out. However, when she felt Lilith's fingers lightly tap her tail, her eyes shot wide open. The neko arched her head back. "AH FUCK!!!!" she screamed and came hard against her binding. Small beads of sweat rolled freely down between Yui's perky breasts. Yui's cheeks turned bright pink. Her golden hues were hazy with lust. "Mmmmm yes that was awesome."  Yui whispered while sliding her tongue out to lick Lilith's lips.

Yui then turned her head and planted a hot kiss over Lilith's right arm. It was just within reach of her mouth. "I wanna play. Oh god..do I!" she purred seductively. Suddenly, Yui eyes flashed a demonic red!! In seconds the neko had sunk her dagger like fangs deep into Lilith's arm. Yui then jerked her head back, cutting several arteries in the process. Blood spilled all over the neko, painting her. "Ah...sorry sugar. I'm sort of a bitch. I dont play well with others." Yui stated with a wide lusty grin. She had to admit, the drug had effected her more than she thought it would. However, Yui was an assassin before everything else, and this wasn't the first time the neko had been drugged.

--

Laura wasn't sure when she had been dropped. Her eyes were just barely open. She seemed to be muttering something, but there was no way to tell what that something was. Her body would feel was like pure deadweight. Laura could hardly speak, yet alone manage to walk under her own power.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Lilith had just gotten into the feelings, but as soon as the neko went to bite her, the elf jumped backwards and winced in pain. She waved her arm off, feeling blood drip onto the floor. "...I'll be back." She muttered, and left the room. When she returned, she had a book in her hand. She tossed it into the ground, and while keeping an eye on Yui, began writing in her book. "You're quite lucky, Yui. Having met not only one elf with the god-spirit power, but three now. Too bad you won't be capturing this third elf." She smiled, referring to herself. When she had finished writing with her free hand, the blood began to withdraw from Yui's fangs and the ground. It had begun to float towards Lilith and assemble itself once more. It was as if she was never hurt. "You see, I have a god-spirit power that contradicts that Eda-girl's. I can reverse time on my whim. That even applies for this..." The black-haired elf reached forward and gently pressed her finger against Yui's pussy. Immediately, she would feel the blissful sensation of climax she had just a few moments ago. These sensations would last as long as Lilith's finger pressed up against Yui's pussy. "In other words, I can make you cum... for a long, long time." After about half a minute, she withdrew her finger. 

Lilith walked until she was behind Yui and pushed the neko down onto the floor so her ass was sticking up in the air. She kneeled down behind Yui. "Tell me, have you ever heard of the Blood Revolution?" The black-haired elf said as she reached for Yui's tail and grabbed it sternly with both of her hands, before beginning to lightly stroke it.

---

Eda had finally brought Laura back to the wagon and collapsed against a tree in exhaustion. "Haaa...haa... honestly, what happened?" She asked, though the citrus-haired girl was sure that she wasn't going to get a reply. Instead, she took a few breaths before standing up once more and found a container full of water. The wood elf approached the human and placed one hand on the back of the human's neck for support, and used the other hand to guide the opened container of water into Laura's lips. 

"We should get moving." A feminine voice called out. Out of the charred woods appeared Reyenna. "It wasn't a Klavier scout. It was an elvern archer." Eda looked at the blonde elf in confusion. "W-what? What would an elf be doing so close to a city that uses them?" The blonde elf shook her head. She didn't know.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:09 pm

"Take your time." Yui muttered and paused to spit some of Lilith's blood out from her mouth. Yui's golden hues locked onto every movement the elf made when she returned. Her eye widened a bit when she saw the book Lilith had. Yui wanted to be surprised, but somehow the fact that Lilith had a god-spirit as well didn't come as that much of a shock. "Capturing?" Yui blinked. As far as she knew, the neko only had 1 elf within her possession. "Please tell me thats not why you brought me here..." Yui sighed. "I mean I know I'm one hot piece of ass...but come on..." Yui groaned. As Lilith stretched her hand out, Yui tried biting her again. However, due to her binding the neko wasn't able to reach. "I told you dont fucking touch you psycho bitch!!!" Yui screamed out at the very top of her lungs. Suddenly, Yui's eyes shot wide open! Her head arched back as her body began to cum over and over. By the time Lilith had removed her finger, Yui had came three times in a row. A long string of drool slowly ran down from her lips. Her body was covered in a thin glistening layer of sweat from her back to back releases.

The next thing Yui knew, she was being kicked onto the floor. The feeling of Lilith's foot against her back made the neko moan in a mixture of pleasure and pain. With her face resting on the carpet, Yui's plump ass stood rose up perfectly, as if it were waiting to be violated. Her womanly juices were leaking through the bottom of her pants and had formed a small pool underneath her. "T-The what?" Yui blinked. Her cheeks were burning. Her body had yet to recover from her last few orgasms, and Lilith was still molesting her. Yui's furry black ears pinned back against her head. Her eyes closed as she released a long pleasured filled mew. The drug was definitely working. However, as Yui grew more and more horny, her temper began to flare. "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!!!!" Yui screamed. The pitch in her voice was so high that it caused the light bulb above to shatter, sending glass flying down everywhere

--

LAura guzzled down the water. Her eyes slowly began to peel open. When she heard the familiar sound of Reyenna's voice, she tried sitting up some. "I think they took her.." Laura whispered. "I remember an Elf. Yeah...she said that she was going to fuck Yui. So...Yui started antagonizing her..next thing I knew..everything went dark. I-I think I got shot with something.." Laura whispered. She ran her hands over her body but couldn't find any trace of an arrow. She wasn't even bleeding. "The elf..she had long black hair. She looked different..I mean..different from you too.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]   Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Your Story: Eda's Tale [Slave]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next