Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Alice In Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

Alice In Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Sweet thanks!
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 pm

I'll type it up and let you know. :)
Back to top Go down
DarkWolfProwler

DarkWolfProwler

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I would be down for this and I can play the males if you wish!
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

First, we would play two characters each, if that is okay. If not I can play three. I don't mind.

So, the story goes, Alice had visited Wonderland Many times in her dreams when she was young. Then when she was older, she had visited again to face the Jabberwocky. (From the poem and Tim Burton's version.) Well, this is many, many years after so, in present time. And Wonderland needs Alice again. But When she had left The Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, and Cheshire Cat had all disappeared too. Well, a few residents from Wonderland begin to go on a search for the Four Characters.
Each holds a card that is their symbol.

Ace of Diamonds:
Alice (Whatever the Character's name is.)
Ace of Hearts:
Queen of Hearts (Whatever the Character's name is.)
Ace of Clubs:
Mad Hatter (Whatever Character's name is.)
Ace of Spades:
The Cheshire Cat (Whatever Character's name is.

One by one, each teen is lured into the hole that transports them to Wonderland. Either because of the Time Keeper Hare Like in Disney's Alice in Wonderland or for whatever other reason. They all meet in Wonderland. And begin to ask why they are there. Wonderland has fallen apart by now. Even though the Jabberwocky is dead, The White Queen had passed away and Wonderland was not ruled anymore. The character that Takes the Queen of Hearts place begins to fall to evil, as it is her Destiny. She becomes the Antagonist. The three other card holders now are troubled because at one point they were friends, and do not wish to kill her. So they now try to find a way to leave Wonderland, and keep the Queen Of Hearts Safe. Only they don't know how to do so. I think that this RP could work, and it would be a lot of fun as well.
You may take whatever character or character's you wish. Just let me know if you are interested. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice In Wonderland   Alice In Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice In Wonderland
Page 1 of 1