Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Prince (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

My Prince (M/Reserved)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 pm

He blushes looking down as she undressed then nodding doing the same folding his clothes nicely "last time i'll fold them but just wanted to try i guess." He was looking nice with his tan as if faded to his lighter parts nicely. He had some muscles but held a different aura to him it held hints of his royalty but now also held something different. He kept his eyes locked onto her face. He was shy about this, but wanted a cool bath to relax his body, and together it save time. "One good thing, i never took hot baths so im used to bathing in cold water. I like the feeling more. Hot i feel like im cooking myself and cold " he smiles softly "awakens me and revives me." he blushed even more "sorry i yammered"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:38 am

Nagi blinked twice. With a single gaze she could tell how much he was suffering. Yet, he was trying to keep it in. The sight made her smile a bit. Just the other day the prince would've surely cried like a baby. Perhaps...he deserved a reward for at least trying to act touch. "Ok." Nagi replied softly and rose to her feet. She walked a few feet in front of Sari then stopped. With her back facing him, Nagi slowly began to remove her clothes. The light from the moon shined upon her flawless nude form, touching every single curve. With a smile, Nagi turned just enough so she could see Sari's face. "Are you coming?" she asked as her tail wagged behind her round butt.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 5:02 pm

She could feel the waves of shaking in his body "fine, almost done" he tried to act like it didn't hurt. but it only hurt cause he had happened so much. But now he could eat two or more bites and keep it fully. "I  cant wait till i don't have to eat it like this though" he smiled. He had strong will which was good, he could make it out here one, she toughened him up more. He looked to her "Can we take the bath? I think the cool water would help me stop shaking."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:16 pm

Nagi placed her hand over her mouth. Seeing Sari's expression was simply priceless. "Just try to swallow. Once you build up a strong immune system you wont have to take the herbs." she smiled, and nodded as Sari headed outside. A few hours later, she walked outside the cave to check on Sari. Hopefully, he hadn't puked his guts out. "You ok?" Nagi asked softly. The female wolf sat down right next to him, causing her body to rub against his. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 pm

He smiled as it was finally done, then shivered when he saw the leaves, making a funny face as he remember what she said they'd do to him. "I think i might eat outside to if i do i don't make a mess in here." he got up as his face return to a normal state. He sat away from the cave some but not to far. Nagi was right, for the first few drinks and bites of meat with a leaf on it, he lost his stomach. he stopped eating after a half a bowl to calm down, he shook so much. But he knew it was good for him, his body was just violent to the sudden uncleaned intake of water and food. He soon went back to eating able to keep it down more. He hope Nagi hadn't come out to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 am

Nagi nodded softly. She hadn't intended to put Sari down. However, it was the honest truth. Humans in comparison were weaker creatures. It was only through numbers and intellect that they were able to achieve anything. When Sari asked just how bitter the herbs were, Nagi smirked a bit. "Well...bitter as in...you may puke the first few times you eat them. Its annoying, but its for your own good." she smiled. Suddenly, her nose took in a few whiffs of their food. "Stew is done!" she chimed and jumped to her feet. Her tail wagged happily from side to side as she grabbed their stone bowls. She poured Sari a large helping of stew. Floating on the surface were the herbs he needed to eat. "Make sure you eat it all. Boar is good for you. It will make you strong."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:27 am

He looked to her a little surprised by her caring, he figured it was to their new deal. "yeah, " he paused then looked at his hands "i guess the human race is weak. I mean not to put myself down, but it seems compared to other things we are getting by with just luck and some brute force." he oddly smiled after saying that. He was right though in some ways, in this world human's weren't nearly as strong as they say to be. He looked to her "How bitter? like gotta have a bite of something, or a drink afterward? or just a shivers bitter?" he then looked to the fire. "i assume i will have to eat them alot till, i gain some immune to it, since i was a pampered thing to my parents." he looks at once of his bracelets, it was his royal wrist guard, it was small but was simple and beautiful, it was on the other arm that didn't break. He used to have two but he lost one in a river long ago when he was small.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 am

When Nagi came back with the water, she poured it into the large pot she had ordered Sari to fetch. Suddenly, it occurred to her that the water might not have been safe for Sari to consume. "Hmm.." the wolf mumbled as she stared at the boiling water. The last thing she wanted was for her human pet to become ill. "I have some herbs I'll need you to eat after dinner. They're very bitter, but they'll keep you from getting sick. We demons have no need of worrying about the purity of the water we drink. I'm sure its different for you humans, no?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 12:00 am

He blushed dark, as she touched him. He looked at her he had always find her tempting but he believed it to be her demon blood that made her look so good. Her comments made him blush a little more "Together?" he looked at her as she left, he looked to the fire, and got it going, he watched the fire thinking then began mumbling to himself "i wonder what it's gonna be like from now on..." he paused "she can be mean but i think there's more maybe, or hopefully" he chuckled to himself, enjoying himself now, but still a little scared on the inside. "hopeful i can make it out, here." he sighed softly with a smile
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:10 am

ooc: ok sounds good

ic: Nagi's ears perked a bit. The prince had...just laughed! She had gotten use to seeing depression plastered over his face so the sight of him smiling through her off a bit. "Uh..yea I suppose thats fine." Nagi stated while shifting her eyes away from Sari for a moment. "Or.." she mumbled softly. This was SO not like her. The demoness was always confident but now...something was off. "We can just bathe together after dinner. The night time air will feel good." Nagi offered. When the prince mentioned that he had tanned some, Nagi's ears perked again. Slowly, she circled the prince. He was right. He had gotten tanner. With a little more muscle he'd be very impressive. "Why I do believe you have." Nagi stated with a mischievous grin. Suddenly, the wolf leaned in and gave Sari's cheek a very long, and slow lick. Her tongue was hot to the touch, but in a pleasurable way. "Well we better get dinner ready." She smirked. With a wink, she turned to fetch their water. Her tail waved happily behind her round butt.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:56 pm

(ooc: i got a working laptop! will still be slow but will make sure to reply at least once a week)

He nodded, going back quickly to get it, he carefully carried it to where they were, "then why do you go clean up then bring the water? it give the fire plenty of time to get hot" he smiled shyly at her "then i guess i should to after your done, so i don't attract thing." he blushed. He was thinking of what she had told him eariler. He looks at her then nodded "i will if you dont mind, it'll give you time to cook" he rubbed his elbow some then his lower back. "since i've been in the sun alot more i'm getting tanner" he chuckled finding it odd seeing his skin this shade.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:29 am

Nagi quickly wrapped up the left over meat, which was a good bit since the boar was fairly large. Once she was done, she wiped off her hands and rose to her feet. "The best way to store meat is to travel to the mountains. I bury the meat under the ground. The sheer coldness will keep the meat fresh. The leaves, which have a special coating on them, will keep the bugs off." Nagi stated. Her golden eyes slowly shifted up towards the sky. It was getting late so a trip to the mountains would be impossible for Sari. "We'll go first thing in the morning. For now, we'll cook the meat I've cut up. I also have mushrooms and greens we can eat as well. There's a large stone pot way in the back of the cave. Why dont you go get it?" Nagi asked, as oppose to ordering him around. "I'll let you start the fire while I gather the water. After that..." Nagi paused and gave her claws a sniff. Her fluffy brown went limp against her legs. "I need the bathe. I smell like blood, which isn't bad...but..." Nagi sighed. She wasn't sure why, but there was something about being around another living person that made her want to smell and look her best.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:17 pm

(OOC: Im still having issues but my friend let me borrow hers to respond this once)

He stared at her for a moment, and instead of being all happy and thanking like anyone else, he simply nodded and went and got them. He brought them back and laid them beside her carefully, figure ripped or weak leaf meant waste. He looked at her wondering what was to unfold in his new life with Nagi. He thought back over the things that had happened, the bear, then what happened before the beast the river. He blushed some remembering that moment, but shook his head to clear the blush off. He was weak but he had the right body, easy to train and the right kind of frame.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:04 am

"Its not that I 'liked' the way you were. I just couldn't stand to watch you sulk. Although considering the circumstances..." Nagi sighed. What the prince said next to surprised her. He had no desire to return to his life? Nagi's golden eyes widened. She stared up at Sari in complete disbelief. Before she could say a word, shock once again hit her like a hard brick. She hadn't expected him to call her by her name either. "Well...if thats your decision...you need to know that I'm not going to baby you. If you pull a stunt like you did with the bear, you'll die and its as simple as that. Out here the strong devourer the weak. Yea its not fair, but thats nature. If you're determined to remain here you'll need to become stronger..and quickly." she informed him while shifting her eyes back down to the meat. "Inside the cave, towards the back, there are some large palm leaves. Bring me all of them. I'll show you how to wrap the left over meat. Nothing can go to waist out here. Even the bones and teeth of the boar will be used."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 pm

He looked at her but still looked down "its not that.." he looked at her honestly "yes i used to live the plush life, but you know what at least here i am of some use, i was just their ticket to more money by marrying some whore i didn't know to please my parents." his voice was honest and he looked into her eyes "i don't mind it out here anymore i guess is what i'm saying, i just don't know what to do with myself, one moment it seems like you liked the way i am then the next you hate it. At this point going back would be useless.... not that i miss the plush i hate being ignore and used...I guess i'd rather die than go back now seeing all this" he sighed  "I'm sorry i spoke out of turn, Nagi." he turned away as her name fell off his tongue in a gently way but he still was seemingly still confused and worried the fear in him had vanished once he opened up to her. "what do i need to do next?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Nagi gazed back at Sari when she heard the sound of his footsteps. With one gaze, she could tell that he'd be crying. The wolf demoness released a heavy sigh. Somehow, the atmosphere just felt too depressing and Nagi was growing sick of it. "You know what.." she whispered and slowly rose up to her feet. "I think that even if I were to teach you how to survive...the forest would still eat you alive. You're just not cut out for this life." she stated softly, yet honestly. "You're the kind of male who should live without raising a finger. I'll finish dinner myself. Tomorrow, I'll take you back to your humans."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 6:49 pm

He nods then steps out to the nearby water source, he dips his arms into the cool water. He looks at his reflection and for a moment he sees himself as he would of looked in the palace. He stared absently for a second then started to cry lightly, since she was not close by. If she stepped out she could hear it. He held his face wiping it clean. He shook lightly and tried to get a grip, after a few moments he does. He comes back in his eyes slightly red but he goes back to the way he was, emotionless in her presence. He looked at her, he could agree that she was beautiful but he could not see any good in having that beauty as all he knew her as was a monster.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:34 am

Nagi wiped her forehead. By the time they finished skinning the boar the sun had began to set. Her golden hues shifted up towards the sky. By her count, they had maybe a four hours of sunlight left. "Sure, you can wash up." she stated and rose to her feet. She had cut up all the meat into large chunks, which she'd store for later. "After you wash up come back over here. I'm going to show you how to start a fire." Nagi called. Tomorrow, she'd take Sari on a trip to the mountains to show him how to 'freeze' left over food.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:04 pm

ooc: oh it's fine i hope your feeling better if nit get plenty of rest

He looked at his arms then hers. "should we wash up? or does it not matter?" he looked at what they had done somewhat please with himself and her work. "will we dry this or cook it?" his voiced was flat no emotion showed in it.  He kinda organized it to make it easier for using the different parts of it. "should i get more wood?" he looked at the pile of wood he got, he had gotten alot but he felt like it wasn't enough in his mind. he then turned his attention to her slightly then to the outside door trying to figure out how late is was.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:12 pm

ooc: Sorry for the wait. I've been really sick Sad

ic: Nagi glanced up at Sari. "Good. Put the fire wood down over there." She ordered while using her blade to point to where she wanted the wood. When he offered to help, Nagi nodded and gave the ground a soft pat. "Have a seat." she stated softly. "I'll show you how to cut the meat. You see that I've already emptied out the organs, which we'll use later. When skinning an animal..." she stated, but paused to place the knife in Sari's hand. She then guided up under the pelt of the boar and showed him how to slice across. By the time they were down, both their arms were covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 pm

he stared at her for a moment then left, he came in and out for a few times making sure to get enough, but was quick about it. "i have the woods for you, i hope it's enough and more even" he did a quick bow "what else do you want me to do?" he looks at her, his eyes slightly dead with little hope, but he stood beside her watching what she did. "do you want me to help you?" he looked at her then down at what she was doing
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:37 am

Nagi could see the tears collecting within Sari's eyes. His body reeked of fear. The wolf demon closed her eyes and released a deep sigh. "Just...go find me some fire wood. I'll skin the boar myself..." she muttered while turning away from Sari. Nagi scooped up the knife she had thrown to the ground. She pushed the massive boar onto its side. "You'd better toughen up soon...there are worst things than bears living out here." Nagi thought to herself. Suddenly, she jammed her blade deep into the boar's gut and began to cut horizontally until she reached the animal's rear. A combination of blood and organs came spilling out onto the ground, soaking her claws once more
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

he shook afterward, small tears in his eyes but he refused to let them fall. He stared at the beast blankly, he didn't know what to do. He was once and prince but now nothing, no one would come for him. He knew it and it only held the proof more to him. He touch his arm and nodded. She had clearly terrified the young man, his eyes showed it. He didn't speak much after that he did what he was told, his expression didn't change much either. He would sometimes stare at nothing then look at her then quickly away. Sari listened to everything now but didn't answer with anything big mostly yes or no. At one point he stared at a spot on the floor, seemingly studying it closely. He was lost in his own mind at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

"Your arm is fine. The ointment I used heals wounds quickly. Its all in your head." Nagi insisted. When he asked how she had killed the animal, a huge grin formed across her lips. "I hunted him down for a good two hours. Once I was close enough, I ran in for the kill, tackled him, and sliced his throat in two. See?" Nagi grinned while raising the boar's head to show off the wound. Her claws were coated with the blood of the animal. Suddenly, Nagi's golden hues narrowed sharply. "You're asking me that again?" she growled while slamming her foot into Sari's good shoulder, pinning him to the ground. "You know what...you're starting to piss me off." she stated while dangling her blood soaked claws in front of his face. "I didn't 'choose' you. You just happened to stumble into MY woods. You wanna know what you mean to me? Well, the answer is absolutely nothing." the demoness spat. "There, you happy now? I could easily kill you anytime I wished. I'm tempted to do so right now..." Nagi whispered. After a few minutes of debate, she raised her foot and pulled Sari up to his feet. "One more time." Nagi frowned. Sari was officially on thin ice. "You piss me off just one more time, and I swear I'll end your miserable life, human. Than you wont have to worry about what you mean to me. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

He stared at the knife for a moment clearly startled by it, then he looked to her "i have only one good arm..." he took it out, then looked to the boar "how do you even kill these things?" he still had anger in his voice but it wasn't his main concern . he looked at his arm it was still kinda sore. He then looked at her, looking over him then sighing "what i am i suppose to do?" his voiced had changed from anger to slight confused depression, but not to bad of sadness. "what am i to you? why choose me?" he stared at her a few more then looked down at the dead animal "never mind, i outspoke, i am sorry" he looked down like a man a war with himself and his world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Prince (M/Reserved)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next