Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Prince (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:20 pm

"You're funny." Nagi grinned as she move to hover over the prince. "You bitch for me to do something...then when I do, you ask me why I did it." Nagi grinned. She reached out and grabbed the prince by the collar of his shirt. The demoness was easily able to pick the prince off the ground. She then tossed him over her shoulder and gave his ass a hard smack. "Just sit tight and relax human. Be happy that you're still breathing."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 2:28 pm

He fell to the ground holding his stomach coughing hard he closed his eyes and groaned softly. "Why do you hurt me if you want me alive?" he coughed then went silent looking at the small drop of blood on his hand. It had been the second time she had hit in the area and this time caused a slight bleeding. But nothing to really worry about unless done again. But it was now clear, the prince had no choice to accept or he would possible die even if left alone in this part of the woods. She was his only hope.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 pm

"What I'm going to do?" Nagi sighed while scratching the back of her head. It had been so long since she had spoken to anyone. Even if the male standing before her was a bit...odd...she couldn't allow him to simply escape. Suddenly, a bright smile formed across the demoness's lips. She walked right up to the Prince and jabbed her index finger into chest. "I think I'll take you home with me...as a pet." She grinned just before slamming her left fist deep into the Prince's gut, knocking thw wind right out of him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 2:06 pm

He jumped the quickly kicked them off to the side onto the path "I know your not human, i'm not that dumb. As for who you actually are I haven't got a clue all i do know is your name." he looked back at her from his now burning shoes. "Now why did you do that those were comfy." he sighed then glanced back at them. "And why won't you just tell me want your going to do? I mean if your that strong why not just do it. It seems peculiar to me." he crossed his arms calming down from his rant.

OOC: We can discuss in messages if you want, i figured we could brainstorm it together.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 3:46 am

Nagi tilted her head curiously to the side. She was having trouble understanding humans...or maybe it was just the prince. Suddenly, her golden hues narrowed sharply. She was the dull one? The prince would pay for that one. "Just who do you think you're talking to human?" Nagi asked, her brow raised. Suddenly, Nagi extended her right hand. She aimed her index finger towards the Prince's feet and literally lit his shoes on fire!

ooc: Quick question: in what direction did you want the rp to go?
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am

After he had got a good drink with her forceful help he stood up and got huffy "I'm not dull! I'm Much more if you get past that, and entertain you? I'm not going to jump around like a moron for you!" as he ranted he moved and also talked with his hands then he looked at her "And if your going to do something do it now! I'm mean come on! If anyone is dull it's you!" He sighed in a rage. The water had brought back his living want, and his fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 1:37 am

"God you're dull." Nagi sighed as she walked towards him. She scooped up the canteen, walked right up to him, and jammed the open lid past his lips, forcing him to drink. He was no good to her dead. Once he had enough Nagi released the canteen and took a few steps back. "Well consider this human. Your fate is in your own hands. Keep me entertained for say..the next few weeks, and I'll let you go." she smiled. "But, if you were to insist on being dull...well I think you know what would happen."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:43 pm

He turned to look at her then notice what she had kicked over. He wanted to grab it but he figured there was a trick to it so he didn't go for it but his eyes glanced to it now and then. "What do you want them, just tell me straight on if your going to kill me for you pleasure" he sighed, giving up hope at this point. He does sit down though ready to face whatever she does. His mind was blurry and death was the only answer he could see this girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:33 am

"Aren't money and gold the same thing?" Nagi grinned, continuing to tease him. Her eyes shifted towards his lips. He had gone most of the day without water. It probably didn't help that she was hugging him, and her body was like a walking heater. "Dont lump me in with your kind. I have no use for human valuables." Nagi sighed and released to boy from her hold. She jumped back to where the watering can had landed and kicked it over to him. "What I am in short supply of is entertainment..and maybe a little contact." She stated, tho muttered the last part. She'd been alone for a while..and was sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

his hand was red from it and even bled some. His body tensed as she wrapped around him "I'm not, you just not what i'm used to" he huffed as he held his hand. "What do you want, people like you always have a bigger reason to attack the royal family, is it money? Fame? Gold?" his thirst became more and more apparent to him as this continued on. It was making him light headed almost. He was nearly out for the count. He licked his lips then glanced back at her.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 2:52 am

Nagi's brown tail swayed casually behind her. As the prince threw his punch, the demoness simply side stepped. She watched with glee as he struck the tree. Ouch..that had to have hurt. "I'll give you points for not crying like a baby." Nagi grinned as she moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his body. She leaned forward pressing her soft moans hard against his back. "But fighting isn't your thing sweetie. Or, whoever taught you sucked...its gotta be one or the other." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 pm

He fell to the ground coughing hard and shaking some, he had never been hit that hard till then so it wasn't use to it. He did fight when he was younger but he's parents made sure nothing hard or harmful would happen so his body was skilled but kinda soft. He glared at her then threw a heavy fisted punch at her but due to his recklessly thrown aim he missed and hit the tree hard. Leaving him open for a behind the back attack.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:51 pm

"Dying breath? Oh sweetie..wrong choice of words." Nagi giggled as she rushed him and easily knocked the dagger out of his hand. Her right foot sudden came up, drilling a kick square into his chest. "You still alive?" she called with half a grin. She had held back a considerable amount of power behind her kick. That however didn't mean that he wouldn't feel the wind being knocked out of him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:27 pm

He looked at her then gave her a look "You'd have to take me with my dying breathes." he wasn't going to give in so easily. He quickly with skill, not that it mattered, tried to per sway her with a deadly method, just to leave him alone. He was good at fighting just not with some one like her. His heart race he had never had to deal with something like this before, he had always been safe and in the range of where nothing could happen, but he was far away from that safety range now. His eyes were serious but still showed the fear in him though his body did not.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Nagi laughed softly. Seeing the boy holding a knife...it was cute, pointless, but still cute. "Well Mr Prince." Nagi smiled seductively. Slowly, she started walking towards them. It was only then that a long furry tail began to wave behind her. Nagi came to a stop right in front of the prince. He could stab her, or try to...but it wouldn't help him. "I want entertainment. I've been living in this god forsaken forest for far too long. I'm the only one of my kind left." Nagi sighed deeply. She'd been alone since she was a pup. "So!" she smiled, her features suddenly perking up. "I think I'll take you home with me. You can either entertain me...or..." She grinned mischievously while turning to gaze at the burnt corpses of the Prince's men. "You can join your boys over there."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 pm

He noticed then automatically jumped out and landed behind her. He land rather well, but he had done it since he was little so it came naturally to him. He looked at her ready to have to try and fight her which even he knew was kinda hopeless. "Tell me what you want" he got more defensive now. He held his hand on the small knife he had but kept an eye on her closely. "I honestly do not trust you at this point, because you do not keep you word, miss nagi." his words remained polite but in a stern tone.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 am

Nagi was growing bored, which was dangerous. The demoness was the type who loved entertainment. If she wasn't being entertained, she tended to find her own using unique methods. "I'm curious.." she sighed, her eyes closing for a moment. "Just what kind of male are you?" she asked. Tho she had never met a human, she knew that the race had male and female genders. "I mean..you sat by while your underlings died..and now..you're hiding in a tree like a frightened kitten." Nagi smiled. Her large golden hues peeled open. She looked up and shot him a wide grin. "Its almost cute...almost." She smirked widely. Suddenly, Nagi snapped her fingers towards the trunk of the tree. It only took a split second for bright flames to consume the base. "Woops..looks like things are about to get hot for you." Nagi stated with an evil chuckle. Now she had some entertainment!
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:54 pm

"Why should i trust you! Your words have told me other wise." he looked at her now, then sighed when he looked at his scarf again He thought over the option die by burning or die by her hand. He didn't know what all she could or wants to do. But he wasn't going to change his mind before she gave her answer, but he did face her now. As he watched her he felt thirsty and then regretting not grabbing his water carrier. Sari looked around for anything on the ground or not that may have water as it have been a good two hours before he had thought of that. She know had a weakness to convince him.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 6:38 pm

"Its not right hmmm?" Nagi sighed softly. "Sorry to burst your pathetic little bubble, but what humans view as 'right and wrong' means nothing to creatures like me." Nagi stated with a small grin. When he mentioned her name, her golden hues shifted upwards lazily. "I did give my name. I gave it right before I killed your men. Dont you remember? They were screaming pretty loudly." Nagi chuckled. As his scarf drifted down upon her head, she pushed herself off from the tree. Her golden eyes gave the scarf a quick once over. "How about we make a deal?" She called up to him. "If you come down here, I'll give you your scarf hack and promise that I wont kill you." she stated, but then paused as a cruel grin began to spread across her soft lips. "Or...I can set the tree on fire...with you in it. Your choice boy."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 pm

After he knew, that she knew he was there he sighed in loss of hope but regained some strength. "I don't wish to die, and not by some one so cruel to guards, may their status not be the highest but still! Being so merciless. It's not right!" he went silent and looked down at her feeling he should know what she was, but couldn't recall. Also you never gave your name at the least you can do that!" he huffed then got comfy feeling it might be awhile. His scarf and fallen down and and landed on her head as he moved around, he sighed "That was my favorite." his mutterings were quite.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm

Running was probably the worst thing he could have done. It sent chills through Nagi's body. She wanted him even more now. The female wolf made brutal work of the remaining guards. The entire forest echoed with the sounds of their scorched cries. "Hey prince!" Nagi called from under the tree had chosen to climb. It wasn't heard to find him. Even if she couldn't see him, her nose never lied. The prince had a unique scent too, once which Nagi wouldn't have minded smelling more of. "Are you scared?" She smiled innocently. The wolf causally leaned up against the base of the tree and crossed her arms over her chest. She twirled one of the ends of her strawberry colored hair around her finger. "You know I've been lacking entertainment for the last..mm..maybe 30 years? Why dont you come down here and play with me." She asked with another innocent smile, as if she hadn't just killed his men.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:39 am

Sari then realized this wasn't good, and as she effortlessly killed on guard his eyes grew wide and back up some. as the other two guards attack he decided to run off to be safe. He didn't know what she was or what she wanted, but he sneaked up into a tree, hoping she couldn't find him. It would of too, but his sense of fear kicked in and his heart beat fast with in his chest. He listened to his guards perish under her touch and power. He covered his mouth, as he thought to himself, i've never felt this, ive never seen this happen, what and who is she? I dont want to die yet, there so much more i want to do and see.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 1:01 am

"My name and business?" Nagi asked playfully, tho her golden eyes were still on the Prince. Her nose wasn't picking up any emotions of fear. Maybe he just didn't know any better. "Well..." Nagi smiled as she raised her right hand, flexing her fingers. In an instant the length of her nails doubled and turned into sharp claws. She gazed at the guards with a toothy grin, showing of her dagger like fangs. "My name is Nagi Ogami, sole survivor of the demon tribe which called these woods home. My business is...well...why dont we play a little game?" She giggled darkly. "I call it Burn." she grinned and snapped her fingers towards the guard closest to her. The moment she did, a wicked streak of flame shot out from her finger tips consuming the guard on impact. Nagi cocked her head back. The sounds of her evil laughs echoed throughout the forest. "How amusing! It looks like humans burn you like everything else!" She laughed. "Ok! Who is up next hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:59 pm

He turned to her, gave a polite bow. "May i ask who you are?" he then began to look over her. he noticed the feature but as he had not been taught to fear them he dismissed it and smiled. "I must know where are yo-" the guards moved between them knowing what she was, but did not not know if she was a threat, but to her were a minor problem. "State your name and business!" one of the barked out they held their weapons, ready to use them at any second. the other one backed the prince up. The prince himself was very confused but he was taught not to question their actions if suddened or not asked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:05 pm

The Kingdom was indeed peaceful. It's citizens flourished under the might of the royal family. The land was fertile and the water was clean. The royal family had selected prime real estate. However, they had forgotten that the land they lived on at one time belonged to a powerful tribe of wolf demons. The decedents of the tribe had followed the tradition of allowing the royal family to live in peace. However, this was providing that sacrifices be made every 50 years.
As the blood line of the wolf demons declined and fewer wolves were seen, it was assumed that the demons had died out. Thus, the royal family took full control of the land. The people were encouraged to forget about the demons who once ruled over their lives. The world was theirs now and the demons were gone. That was one hundred years ago...
--------------------------------------------------------
My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 Jyuubi10
 That day as the prince frolicked in the woods, a pair of golden eyed observed his movements. Although it had been 100 years since anyone had seen a demon, there were still portions of the Western Woods that were off limits by order of the King. It seemed the prince had chosen to ignore the order. A dark smirk quickly spread across the demon's lips. She was fully aware that human's existed, but had never seen one up close. The one she currently had her eyes smelled like prey. "Hey big boy." Came a sudden soft, yet seductive voice from the bushes. As she stepped out, her golden hues locked onto the prince. "Wanna play?" she purred. Aside from her golden eyes, cat like pupils, and slightly pointed ears...she looked more or less human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Prince (M/Reserved)    My Prince (M/Reserved)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Prince (M/Reserved)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next