Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

On the line (Private/Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:05 pm

ooc: It's okay haha

On the line (Private/Mature) B461559265f55095356917155dc9d024

Katherine could feel her body slowly relaxing once Nadia left and John gave her some space, now she felt better about being in the room and it was not like she did not trust him but everything was just hell right now and all she wanted was to make sure her children survived but it was only then how she realized that she not only put John in danger but her children also and even her immediate family back in town. She had a feeling though she would not be having help from them any time soon anyways so it really did not matter but they should not be held responsible anyways. Or so she thought. Katherine’s eyes searched over John’s face when she noticed that little Eddard was now fast asleep in her arms which she really could get use to but she wondered just how fast Eddard would grow up; or if he even would at all. “All time may not be regained but I’m going to do the best I can for her” she whispered as she let a smile form on her lips when she noticed his smile which in all honesty made her feel a bit better about everything. Katherine slowly sat back down on the bed and turned all of her attention to Eddard; playing with his brown locks as she held him carefully.

On the line (Private/Mature) 1ef6bbc514b3736cedfa77782ced9cd4

Talisa shrugged lightly “Don’t have to, but I will” she whispered softly but she let her smirk vanish and her jaw tightened a bit when she noticed the look in his eyes. There’s something you are hiding young wolf.. she thought as she searched over his face slowly while slowly pulling her hands from the wound on Rob. “what I meant was that John pulled the stunt of saving Katherine’s ass back there a while ago. We had her right where she should have been, she was slowing down. He took Katherine somewhere; which is a place we cannot find now that’s either to hide her… or maybe he came to his lycan senses and killed her for us; that we do not know. Though, Katherine needs to be punished and I hope your brother sees that because she does rightfully deserve death for what she did to Loris. Yes, we are looking for her but that does not mean it will take a day. I hope your brother drags her ass out in the open to be ripped apart” she muttered softly as she answered truthfully to him. “I hope I did not offend you in anyway” she said.

On the line (Private/Mature) 66abed1979bcbca4a7d4f4963bfcf62c

Waiting a few hours, she prepared herself for what could be out there still. Nadia stood in front of her mirror, staring at herself as she dried her hair with a black towel that came from her closet. Of course she had taken a shower, she fixed her hair and makeup and gathered the things she needed. She wore a pair of jeans, a nice olive green shirt and a black jacket that zipped up and had silver buttons with little symbols of fishes that were really hard to make out unless up close; like an inch. Placing the whistle that John had given her into a front pocket, she zipped it up carefully and looked herself over.

She did not want to let john or Eddard down, let alone her mother. "Maybe I will run into some lycans... but, maybe I won't either." she whispered to herself as she brushed her bangs from her face and rummaged through the box that sat on her bed. Nadia gathered a few credit cards and stuffed them into her right jean pocket as she grabbed a few more small things to protect herself with. With that, she glanced out the window and noticed what time it was; the market was already open and would probably be flooded with people which meant cover. Quickly she moved out from her room, and down into the basement where she opened a passage way which she shut behind her, it was dark and cold but she moved silently through the tunnel.

It was not long before she found herself outside in the market, she watched people chit chat about their days and grandchildren as they rummaged through the sales that were going on. Her brown eyes scanned the area, her scent was different indeed; a lot harder to detect but she knew that if she was going to bump into someone; she hoped that they would let her go at first sight or at least a few seconds of a head start. She shuddered and sighed softly as she walked over to a baby store,  three couples were browsing but she paid no attention to them. Glancing around, moving within the store and gathering some items that they would need. Most of it were small things but she knew that she still needed to hit another two stores after this one.

A small smile formed on her face as she paid for the items, thanked the employee working there and headed out with a medium sized bag in her left hand. Her head down slightly, watching her feet as she walked down towards the next store..
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

ooc: sorry for the delay

ic: John could sense that Katherine was on edge. He could see the tension shining within her eyes every time he stepped closer towards her. "Hmm..maybe she's like a mother lion right now. She doesn't want anyone around her cub..." John thought to himself and removed his hands from Katherine's shoulders. He gave his love a little distance so she'd feel a little safer. When he felt Nadia's hand on his shoulders, John turned to face the young vampire. She had a point. However, John feared that ignorance would not be enough to keep Sandor's Lycans from tearing into her. No...Nadia definitely faced an equal amount of danger. 

"Be careful." John stated as he watched Naida embrace her mother. "If you feel that you're being followed...most likely you are. Whatever you do, dont stop. Also.." John paused and reached deep into his pocket. The lycan pulled out a tiny brass whistle and placed it firmly within Nadia's hands. "This is a dog whistle of sorts. Blow it, and I'll hear it. I'll come to your rescue. However,there's a catch tho. If you're in trouble and you blow the whistle..every Lycan in the area will hear it too. So if you blow it, make sure that its an absolute emergency.  " John explained.

He watched silently as Nadia made her way upstairs. With a soft sigh, he turned to face Katherine, but kept their distance. "She seems to understand. At the very least, it doesn't look like she hates you. What you've lost in time can be regained..to a degree. You'll simply have to get to know her as an adult." John replied softly. "You'll have plenty of time. I can promise you that my love." he smiled.

--

Rob blinked twice and stared at Talisa for a few seconds. He hadn't expected her to notice his wound, especially when he himself had forgotten about it. "You dont have to do that. A little cut wont kill me." Rob replied softly. Suddenly, his dark brown eyes tore wide open! His gaze hardened as his jaw clenched. "What do you know of John?" Rob asked in a calm, yet stern tone. Despite her playful smirk, Rob's icy cold gaze intensified. He had to find out what exactly Talisa knew, and more importantly, what she did not. As far as Rob knew only he, Brandon, and two other lycans within their pack knew of the stunt John had pulled...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 5:30 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) 89d458ae30caad0d02771eefa4882b5d

Katherine could feel her body slightly tense up but she did not know why, it was not like John was a threat or anything; right? She mentally scolded herself for over reacting and told herself to just relax because everything was going to be okay, or maybe that is what she wanted herself to believe. She almost jumped when she felt John’s hands on her shoulders but she glanced at him and tried to smile, she wanted to believe herself she really did but she just sighed softly. Her eyes shifted towards Nadia when John mentioned them as a family, all of them. She blinked softly at his words but she did not want to say anything about it, she was just glad to see that Nadia and John were getting along throughout all this bullshit that was happening.

Nadia looked a bit surprised when John said that everyone in this room is a family, but she smiled softly and nodded as she watched her mother, step-father and newly born brother. Though she did not look too happen when John suggested he should go to the town,

“I do not think that is such a great idea…” she spoke up as she walked over and put a hand on John’s shoulder. “You may think it is still safe out there, but it will not be. If I go by myself to town I could do quick errands, and beside’s…. even if these lycans do come out to play and they do happen to bump into me… they do not know who I am. It would be safer for me to go out, but if you wish… you can stand at the end of the tunnel we need to go through so I can have help carrying bags.” She muttered softly as she looked at her mother who looked rather unimpressed by this decision. “If you go, you’re dead. If he goes out, he could be tortured or worse… If I go, they have no idea who the heck I am or what I am. It’ll be quick, I promise” she whispered.

Katherine sighed softly as she looked over her daughter’s face “Quickly” she whispered softly as she held Eddard with one arm, with her other arm, she pulled Nadia in and placed a kiss on her forehead for good-luck. “I’m sorry for everything, if I could change the past I would have so I could have kept you” she whispered to her daughter “I love you Nadia”. Nadia smiled “I know” she muttered as she then left the room and headed upstairs to grab a few things, first thing she needed to do was grab the credit cards from her closet that she had stored for a rainy day. Katherine watched Nadia leave with a rather worried look to her face “I never got to give her a childhood, never got to hold her and now she’s this… adult! Where has the world gone” she muttered.

On the line (Private/Mature) A470b440e5db4aa7a555577b7a7f86b5

Talisa watched Rob carefully; her brown hues soon scanned the area around them before returning to Rob. She always had a thing for Rob but she actually never got to say anything to him or do anything about it but she would worry about that later anyways. Her eyes were bright as she studied his facial expression but she nodded lightly in response “Well, I’m sure they’ll stop complaining after that..” she whispered as she brushed her bangs back from her face and took note on a wound that Rob had on one of his arms “shit..” she whispered as she then shook her head and sighed, she stepped a bit closer to Rob and pulled a small bottle from her pocket.

“You know…” she whispered as she opened the bottle up and got a bit closer, she put some of the green liquid in her hands before carefully beginning to clean the wound that Rob had on him. “Your brother John will come around, he will realize his mistake Rob.” She whispered as she inspected his wound before looking up at him and blinking those pretty eyes “Try not to think about it too much right now” she whispered again to him as she smiled softly and finished cleaning the wound carefully. Talisa looked over the wound slowly and then let go of Rob, a playful smirk formed on her face as she looked at him “be careful next time, young wolf” she said softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:10 pm

A big smile formed on John's lips. At first, he wasn't sure what to make of Nadia. It seemed suspicious that she had popped up right when Katherine needed her the most. However, after talking to her for a bit, John concluded that the young vampire was a fine girl. He couldn't sense even the slightest ounce of ill-intent. "Thank you Nadia." John whispered softly. He was looking forward to getting to know his stepdaughter a little better. 

As John approached Katherine, he noticed how she brought their child closer to her chest. The action made John blink in confusion. "Is she in protective mother mode?" John thought to himself. He could understand why. Her first child had been taken away before she even got a chance to hold her. As Katherine began to list her concerns, John stepped forward and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Katherine..breathe sweetie." John whispered. "I promise you that I'll figure something out. I swear that I'm not leaving you and Ned. We're a family. All four of us." John smiled and shifted his gaze over towards Nadia. Naturally, he intended to include her even though he wasn't her real father. When she mentioned credit cards, John nodded and pressed his lips gently against Katherine's. "We need a few things. Maybe I should go and pick up some diapers, baby formula, and clothes." John suggested. 

Meanwhile, Rob was having a chat with a few Lycans. Sandor had pulled together several different packs to take part in the hunt. The only pack that wasn't helping directly were the Starks. Rob insisted that his pack had their own concerns, which why he was the only Stark present. Sandor wanted him close by. He suspected that Rob had played a role in Loris's death, but had no evidence...yet. For now, Sandor had placed Rob in charge of searching the west district.

As Rob was approached by Talisa, Rob turned so that the female had his full attention. "Ah..is that so?" Rob asked, as if the information surprised him...when in fact it did not. "Hmm..well see to it that everyone stops their complaining. Of course..if they truly insist...they can always speak to Sandor." Rob smirked a bit. No lycan would be that foolish. Even Rob had to be careful with how he dealt with the large male. Rob suddenly released a long sigh. He had no real interest in looking for Katherine. The only person he insisted on finding was John. Luckily, Rob had their youngest brother, Brandon on the case. The young lycan had a knack for finding things, and people, who didn't want to be found.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:08 am

Ooc: haha gosh no, what about you? :3

bic:
On the line (Private/Mature) SyeKRRV_vNI

Katherine was too busy cooing at her son, sure he was going to be a disgraced monster of both vampire and lycan but no matter what, she would loved him till they day he died; that’s if he would ever die. She did not know what powers he would have or what changes he would go through, but she promised herself that she would try her best to do anything for him if he needed something. She would not let her son suffer, no, she would suffer with him. After all, she was going to take responsibility for whatever she had done. Starting with the newly born hybrid.

Nadia quickly turned her attention from Eddard to John and nodded lightly “Yes, I think I could do that. Might take me a few minutes though” she whispered as she blinked when she noticed how wet his clothing seemed to still be which she was not surprised at; more or less worried. Her eyes widened a bit when she was thanked though, she had never been thanked in her whole life it was always ‘get this’ ‘bring that here’ ‘do as I command’ but she quickly curtsied “It’s not problem at all actually, I’ve been just dying to meet my own mother. And now I have a little brother to take care of, a rare special gift to the world as a hybrid. He will perform great duties, ones that will not be able to be taken care by any others of the world. He’ll be a strong one, I’m sure of it. I can feel it in my gut” she said softly.

Katherine blinked when John walked over, she held her child a bit closer to her as a reflex and stared at him. “There’s a lot of information on the vampire race… you do not know about.” She whispered to him and tried her best to smile “Best you start opening books” she whispered once more before gave him a confused look “And what if… they are still looking? Are they going to come after you? And if they see you, what are you going to say? ‘I killed Katherine. She’s dead now. Gone forever from our lives, that cold heartless bitch.’ ?” she asked softly as she looked more worried by the second as she thought about it more and more. Though Eddard’s cries for attention caught her off guard, she looked over her son and looked really confused. She had Nadia a long time ago, but she did not get to hold, she did not get to feed, she did not get to do anything with her own child and thus, confused. Sure she had watched her mother do some things with her little sister, but every child was different with cries. “What are you telling me? “ she whispered as she sniffed him.

Nadia turned and watched the three of them “I have some credit cards… there’s a town about 15 minutes from here. Small, but beautiful.” She stated softly.

On the line (Private/Mature) Chaplin_oona_attrice_002_jpg_aydy

"I'm so bored" A young male lycan huffed as he sat down near the camp fire and stared at it
"Shut up Luke. No one wants to hear about how damn bored you are" Talisa muttered under her breath as she watched him from a distance, when the male gave her the middle finger she bared her teeth at him with a slight growl only to see him retreat back into a good mood.
"But Talisa, we've been at this for hours and hours. We can't find anything, there's no traces of anything. it's like, they just..." Luke muttered as he stood up and shook his head "I'm going to look for food, let Rob know." he mentioned as he ran his fingers through his dark blonde short hair. His blue eyes scanned over Talisa before he turned his back towards her and went to go find food for the group. He grabbed two other lycans that were not too far off, and went on a hunt for food to feed the groups. He knew that it could take a lot of food, but he was starving!

Talisa sighed softly as her brown eyes watched Luke lead two other lycans off without anything else to say. "Good." she whispered as she glanced around quickly, some lycans were still looking while others sat around groaning about their loss. She was quick to move on her feet, fixing her long brown hair into a braid as she went on a look for Rob. When she finally found him, she fixed her shirt because it had some wood on it and cleared her throat gently when she noticed another male lycan there talking. "I hate to interrupt but it seems we have a small problem.. " she said softly as she stepped closer, she looked at the male who gave her a cold glare before muttering something under his breath and leaving. Talisa shook her head lightly as she looked at Rob with concerned eyes, she had some dirt and a bit of blood on her face and hands making her look like some type of medical maid or something. She had helped whatever lycan's had either accidentally, or purposely hurt themselves during the hunt; making sure they were properly taken care of so no infections would come to them.

Talisa crossed her arms over her chest, worriness still in her eyes as she watched Rob carefully. "It seems like no one can find this... woman. Some are complaining about all of this... but, anyways... Luke went off to go find some food for everyone." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:54 am

ooc: Any plans for Spring Break?

ic: John's eyes widened in horror as he watched his son's pupils change their color and shape. He quickly placed his hand over his wound and back away a little. Sure, some part of John knew that there was a good chance his son would thirst for blood, but actually seeing it was a different story. John closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He could only hope that his son would grow up to lead a 'normal' life. 

When Nadia came in, John went through the food she had brought and pulled out an apple. "Do you think you could find some clothes for me?" He asked politely. The lycan was still wearing the same wet clothes he had worn the night before. "Oh, and thanks for everything Nadia. You've been a big help." John smiled. He hoped that with time he'd be able to get closer to the girl. Since she was Katherine's first daughter, he figured that made Nadia his stepdaughter...right? "Hmm...I might have to make Katherine my mate first..." John thought to himself. He was sure that Katherine would accept if he asked. The question was; were they ready? Neither of them knew too much about the other. That fact had already been proven. John knew next to nothing about Vampires and Katherine was in the dark about how Lycans lived.

With a soft sigh, John watched Katherine slip into her dress. Suddenly, her baby bump completely vanished! John's jaw dropped open. "What the hell?" He blinked while walking up to Katherine. "All it took...was blood to make you thin again? A female Lycan would still have her bump for at least a few months..." John blinked. When Katherine mentioned their lack of preparation, John frowned as well. "Yea..." he muttered softly. Although he still blamed Katherine to a degree for their lack of preparation, John didn't want to start a fight. No, he had no desire to hear Katherine call him by his last name again. "I can do some scouting. Maybe there's a town or something where I can get some things. I dont have allot of cash on me, but maybe I can at least get some diapers."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Spoiler:

Katherine was glad to see that her love was staying still for her, but she still could not help but to let her head race as if there was no tomorrow. Worry set in but she brushed it off like it was nothing to fuss over right now. She could hear him grip the sheets but did not bother with that, she was too busy enjoying herself. Though she was okay when she finally called it quits, she blinked and nodded lightly to his question “Well, I’ll be fine for a bit anyways. Nadia should be back soon anyways.” She said softly as she did not want to worry him about her feedings. She smiled when she felt John place his own marking on her neck which she could not complain about. If anything, she would encourage John to place more markings on her body. Looking over at him, she took note of the look in his eyes and shook her head lightly but she turned her attention towards the baby when John had a sudden freak out about some blood

“Me? Greedy? Ha! Hardly John” she said as Eddard stared at her but she soon looked a bit confused when she noticed Eddard’s eyes turning a bright golden colour with some black dots where his pupils were suppose to be. Her breathing was struggling to keep at a calm pace as she watched him unlatch himself from her left breasts. “Blood…” she said softly as she watched Eddard reach for John’s wound “He wants..the…blood” she whispered as if in complete shock. Before she knew what she was doing, she bit into her own wrist that wasn't busy and held it over Eddard. Quickly the baby turned its attention to his mother’s wrist and he reached for the blood that was dripping down Katherine’s arm. “Jesus Christ…” Katherine muttered as she waited for her wound to heal before she set Eddard down and built a fort of pillows around him so he would not be able to go anywhere.

“Nadia!” She yelled towards the door. “Yes?!” “Bring some food in here, not just blood either!” “Yes mother!” . It was not long before Nadia came into the room, she had a bag in one hand and a bucket in the other. “I brought you some dresses mother” Nadia spoke softly as she put the bag near the end of the bed and put the bucket of food and bags of blood near the baby. Nadia took a few steps closer and looked down at Eddard who was trying to grip the pillows that kept him there. “Cute thing” Nadia whispered.

Katherine was quick to get off the bed, she grabbed the bag and looked through it before taking off what she was wearing and putting on a nice black dress that hugged her frame. “Careful around him Nadia. We’re not sure what he’s capable of” she whispered as she fixed her hair and she grabbed a bag of blood from the bucket. She ripped it opened and quickly drained it, it was not long before she took the shape she had been before she got pregnant. If not, she looked a bit better.

“But he’s just a cute ba-“
“No… he’s a Hybrid. We don’t know anything about what his strengths are or his weaknesses. A baby yes, but only for now. He’s going to grow up fast” Katherine whispered as she walked over to Eddard and carefully picked him up "Oh he's going to be so handsome, and strong!" she chimed as she then realized that they did not have anything for Eddard to play with, sleep in, or be dressed in. "Oh dear..." she whispered as she looked over at John "We aren't really prepared," she muttered with a frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

John smiled as Katherine pulled him closer. The feeling of her tongue sliding along his neck made him moan softly. His body couldn't help but to shiver. "Take as much as you need dearest." John whispered softly. He wondered if he'd end up regretting those words however. The last time John had allowed Katherine to feed as she pleased, she had nearly completely drained him. Still, John trusted KAtherine and was more than happy to offer a meal to his child's mother. "Ah..Kat..." John shuddered as he felt her fangs slide deep into his neck. Her bite was a little more gentle than normal. John closed his eyes and lightly gripped the sheets. He stayed perfectly still as his honey like blood ran freely down past Katherine's lips. As she continued to drink, John felt his strength quickly parting from his body. Luckly, Katherine hadn't drained too much from him. When she pulled back, John leaned forward and pressed his lips against the right side of her neck. He gave her a hard nip, and in the process left the imprint of one of his own fangs. "Are you full?" John asked, her his slightly hazed with lust. He knew that she had just had a baby, but he couldn't but to become trapped by Katherine's sexiness.

Suddenly, John noticed that some of his blood had dripped down onto Ned's head. In a panic, John quickly wiped the blood off. "Sorry little guy. Mommy got greedy." John chuckled softly. His eyes shifted up towards Katherine's. The wound on his neck pulsed a bit, sending small drops of fresh blood running down his neck
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) Abebffd3510310d2c41f573a5dc3c71f

Katherine was very fond of the name that John had come up with for their son, but soon she too worried about what Eddard would eat to survive. Would he drink blood? Would he die if he tried to eat normal food? or would he... have the best of both worlds and live for many years to come? She did not know, but she had a feeling that she would soon find out what kinds of things Eddard would like and dislike. "He's truly...one of a kind. One day... he will be king" she whispered under her breath as if she was in her own little world of what was going to happen in the future but she quickly snapped out of it and really thought deeply about what Eddard would eat and drink "If he is lucky... he will have the best of both worlds, able to blend with the humans eat like them, act like them and also... like vampire, hunting and killing prey, feeding from its body and let the warm fresh blood run down the back of his throat.." she said and blinked when she noticed just how hungry that made her. "His genetics are...special" she whispered softly as she let her house coat slid off of her top half and she carefully guided Eddard to her left breast where he latched on and began to nurse as she held him properly so he would not fall.

The crying stopped, and it soon just turned into small noises of suckling and breathing-calm. "There is no need to bug Nadia, she's giving us time to bond which I'm thankful for" she muttered as she watched Ned nurse. Katherine smiled softly at his offer, it was sweet of him so she did not want to turn him down. "Have you not yet learned love?" she whispered to John as she held Ned with one arm, she slowly pulled John closer to her as she whispered in his ear "Do not play with a hungry vampire". With that, she let her tongue lightly trail over his neck before bringing him a tad closer and letting her fangs slowly sink into his neck; careful not to hit anything major as she enjoyed herself to enough blood to keep her going and enough blood to keep John able to walk, see, and hear like nothing happened. The warm liquid ran down the back of her throat and she could feel some of it escape her soft lips and run down her chin, then down her neck.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

"Yes..Eddard." John smiled brightly. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his son's forehead. "Perhaps we can call him Ned for short. Thats what my father went by." John explained. It had only been a few minutes and John could already feel himself becoming attached to the boy. He couldn't stop smiling. John wondered if his late mother and father had felt the same way after he was born.

"Oh yes, he's definitely going to be a lady killer." John stated with a wide prideful grin. However, soon his smile faded. "Wait...will he need to feed on blood like you?" he asked, now concerned for his son's future. Neither Katherine or John had any idea what kind of changes little Ned would go through. There were no records of a hybrid ever being born. John wasn't even sure if his son would live long enough to see his first birthday. With a soft sigh, John closed his eyes and cleared his head. Worrying would get him no where. When little Ned began to cry, John laughed a bit. "He's probably starving love." John smiled. "If you want, I'll leave you to feed him. I can go check on Nadia and see whats taking so long with the blood you need. Or...I could just give you some of mine." John offered.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) E2f3f03a4e9b8c32c28b2ae9145f1934

Katherine was thankful to the new and old gods that this birthing was over with, she hated it all but she would not trade anything in the world. She shivered as she continued to stare at John, she relaxed slowly when she was assured that her son was not going to be going anywhere. “Nadia….I need blood” she said softly as she glanced at her daughter. “Please” she whispered as she shivered once more and yawned as she carefully reached for her son and held him with care in her arms. She watched her daughter nod, and take her leave; closing the door behind her to give them some privacy with the newborn. Blinking softly, she thought about it for a moment and realized just how much that would mean to John. “Eddard Stark…. “ she whispered as she smiled and looked down at her son who was staring at her with those wide eyes of his “Eddard Stark… it really does have a nice chime to it. I think… our son will live up to that name, John.” She whispered to her love as she looked up at John; she wanted to tell him that Rob was a traitor but then she realized that John was labelled as a traitor too because of all of this happening. “He has your curls. I’m sure Eddard will have all the beautiful girls swooning after him for years to come…” she muttered softly.

Though she soon made a strange face as she glanced at baby who was playing with her long hair “We’ll have to watch him carefully though… a baby growing that fast in the womb is bound to grow up fast as well after the birth…. Eventually he will hit a good age, and look like it forever. He could look 15 years old… or 20 years old, or even 13 years old. We do not know when he’ll stop ‘growing’” she said softly as she flinched when Eddard started to cry “I forgot how much babies cry” she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm

John stopped dead in his tracks once Katherine gripped his hand. He considered himself to be somewhat of a tough guy. However, he was ashamed to admit that never in his life had he ever felt such strength. He gazed back at Katherine with a smile. Behind his smile however he hid a great sensation of pain. "I wonder if the bones in my hand are broken..." John thought to himself. He didn't dare voice his thoughts though. How would that look, a male complaining about pain when his women was going through childbirth? John was many things, but stupid wasn't one of them. When they finally got down stairs and to the room Nadia had prepared, John stepped inside the closed the door. The room was definitely better than the dusty one Katherine and him had just spent hours occupying. 

The next hour and a half were the most stressful of John's entire life! He stayed glued to Katherine's side. Worry radiated from his eyes. Would Katherine survive the birth, would the baby live to take his first breath? Would he look normal? When the baby finally came, John joined Nadi. The lycan's eyes quickly filled with pride. "Katherine..he has your eyes." he whispered softly while snipping the umbilical cord and tieing it up

While Nadia cleaned up, John took sat down beside Katherine. He ran his hands gently over his son's full head of hair. He wanted to hold him, but was afraid. The boy looked so fragile. "Its ok Katherine." John whispered softly. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss against Katherine's lips. "He's not going anywhere. We'll both protect him." John replied softly while reaching over for a dry cloth. He gently pressed the cloth against Katherine's face, wiping her sweat away. "Ah, we need a name dont we? A strong name." John stated and closed his eyes for a moment. Suddenly, it came to him. "W-Would you approve...of naming the boy after my late father? His name was Eddard Stark...and he was the strongest Lycan I ever had the honor of knowing. He valued loyalty, family, and justice above everything else. If he was alive...there's no way he would have allowed Rob to pull the stunt he did. No, my father would have protected you..and our son." John replied softly
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:03 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) 1e5c553410e3abc8afecdec0407f1552

Katherine just wanted to lay down in a huge fort of blankets and stay there forever until all this pain went away. She knew that it would give her a new life to care, love and respect but she could not help but feel a bit sorry for herself having to go through all this pain. She was thankful when the door was finally opened, dear god she wanted out of there and she blinked when she felt John holding her hand. She showed him her fangs that grew in quite quickly as she made her way downstairs. Before she could say anything to him, a contraction zapped her body into motion and she tightened her grip on his hand as she growled a bit. When the contraction was gone; for now, she relaxed her grip on his hand and  laughed a bit nervously “I hope soon too, I’m already tired” she whispered. When they got downstairs, she noticed Nadia standing there for some towels and a bucket of hot water. “Oh boy..” she whispered as she let Nadia lead them into a nice clean and modern room that was all set up for the birth of the baby. “You did all this?” she asked softly.

Nadia nodded lightly “Of course, I was trying to kill time. Close the door behind you John” she said softly as she lead her mother over to the bed, sitting her down and preparing her. It was probably a good half an hour before the birthing was over, the pain was finally done and the sounds of crying echoed throughout the room. Nadia cleaned the baby boy up and smiled “He’s so cute!” she said as she looked him over.

The baby continued to cry, he had lots of curly dark raven hair and his eyes were like Katherine’s. His skin pale and soft as he was wrapped in a blanket of warmth and comfort. Nadia continue to hold him carefully “He’s got lots of hair that’s for sure” she laughed softly but became quiet when she noticed how her mother was staring at her. She smiled and walked over to John, holding out the baby to him to hold. "He's perfectly healthy." she whispered

Katherine had this grief look to her face, almost as if she was afraid that her father would jump in at any point and take her son away. She relaxed though and tried to smile but she was just so tired as she laid there covered in her own sweat, blood, tears and some warm water as well. “I totally forgot to come up with a name..” she whispered as she let Nadia clean up the room in quick manner. She glanced at John and stared at the baby for what seemed to be forever until she noticed that the crying had stopped
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 pm

John gazed down into Katherine's eyes. At first, he frowned after hearing her mother's quote. He didn't believe that he had done anything that warranted her not trusting him. He smiled though and sighed in relief when he learned that she still did. John wrapped his arms tightly around her body. He leaned down and placed a warm kiss against her cheek. "Ok. Lets sleep then." he whispered. As soon as Katherine was in bed, John discarded his soaked pants and boxers. He spent the next few minutes searching through a closet till he found an old robe. It smelled like mothballs, but it was better than nothing. With a deep sigh, John wrapped himself in the robe and quickly returned to Katherine's side. He snuggled against her while wrapping his arms around her once more. "I love you Katherine. Please never forget that." John whispered softly. Somehow, he felt that she needed to hear those three magic words.

OVer the next few hours, John stayed up alongside Katherine. He wanted to sleep, but it didn't seem right to allow Katherine to face her birthing pains alone. As she sat down to face the wall, John began to rub her shoulders. He was willing to do anything to get her to relax some. When that failed, John sat back and scratched his head. This was his first kid so he was kinda clueless about the whole birthing process. "This is labor..right?" John asked softly. He soon got his answer though. He watched as Katherine curled into a ball and cringed. In a flash, the male Lycan was by her side, trying to give her what little support he could offer. "K-Katherine, are you ok?" John asked while helping her up. His eyes slowly shifted towards the door. Maybe she needed some fresh air? "Ok I got it." John stated. He moved over towards the door and opened it for his love. He then gently took hold of Katherine's hand to help her down the steps. "I know it hurts, but look on the bright side. Soon...at least I hope soon...you'll get to see our first kid!" John smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) E78f71d0b4c9595e065ec813cea276fb

Katherine froze in her tracks and blinked when John was in front of her, she did not want to try and pass him so she stayed right there and stared at him. Her eyes shifted over to the bed, it was not somewhere she wanted to give birth but she looked over at John quietly “As much as a less dusty place sounds.. you’d have to ask Nadia about that, I’m sure she’s got other rooms that are more…clean” she whispered as she hugged herself and shivered when John touched her; it was a nice feeling but she remembered every moment of what happened today and then she remembered her mother’s words about trust. She smiled softly, she had used the same words years later towards her sister and an old friend. “Trust is earned… I can’t just magically hand it over” she whispered as she looked up at John “Sorry, was thinking of mother’s words” she said and nuzzled into him “I still trust you” she whispered and shook her head as she buried her face into his chest. “As much as you want to prepare, I’m going to hold off on that part for now. I’m going to get some rest, and if it gets worse than we can do something but…it could just be false labor pains, we won’t know till later. Just…. Lets get some sleep, worry about it later” she said as she slipped out of his arms and carefully snuggled into bed for some sleep… if she could manage.

It was probably a few hours later, maybe around 1 in the morning and yet Katherine had no sleep. Every twenty minutes or so she was shifting in bed, getting up and pacing or laying on the floor. She was exhausted and yet she had not even been pushing yet, she looked tired as she paced around the bedroom and tried her best to get some of the tension out of her lower back. The contractions getting closer and closer, maybe five minutes apart now “Pain in my ass…” she whispered as she finally gave up, she sat down in a corner and faced a wall, leaning in and resting her forehead against the coldness. Katherine hissed and laid down on the floor when her rib cage began to break loudly, she curled up and that only seemed to make everything worse to the point where she was almost in tears. Quickly she got up and headed towards the door to find something in the house to bury herself in for a good birthing. "John...I need out of this room" she said as she tried to open the door but she seemed to be having some issues as she was more focused on the pain that crippled her body.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm

"I-I know...I'm sorry. If I had known that Rob was going to have me ambushed..." John muttered. When Loris brought up the pictures, John's eyes widened a bit before shifting away. He didn't know how to explain. How could he make it up to Katherine? He was sure that a piece of her had broken after seeing pics of Loris fucking him. "So...you said that you 'did' trust me. Does that mean...you no longer do?" John asked softly while shifting his gaze back over towards her. Suddenly, John watched as Katherine winced and ended up hitting her head. Worry quickly filled John's eyes. "A-Are you going into labor???" He blinked. He watched as Katherine paced the floor of the room. Was she trying to relieve her pain. "Babe..." John called softly. He moved up from the floor and placed himself in front of her. "If you're having pains...shouldn't we...I dont know...prepare for the birth or something? I mean we need towels, warm water, and...uh...a clean place to have the baby..." John stated while eyeing the bed. The room was a little too dusty for John's taste. When Katherine insisted that she wanted to sleep, John took her into his arms. He wasn't sure if she even wanted him touching her...but he would anyway. "Ok babe. Lets sleep, but please dont keep me in the dark. If the baby is coming..I need to know."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) F4ddda63f7cc0264fd3bc8ca7f9cae55

Katherine did not know what to do with herself anymore, she just sat there and took the pain that was at a very slow pace right now; she had a feeling that it would be later tonight when she would give birth to their baby so she would have to keep pacing or doing something that involved walking in order to focus less on the pain and hopefully speed up the process. “It was suppose to be just between the few of you, and that’s great that you’ve tried to talk or whatever but it all back fired. Regardless of whose fault it is.” She said softly as she finally started to relax. Her eyes glued on John and she blinked when he got down and close to her; she was a bit surprised but let John to continue to talk. She pulled herself into a ball as a defensive position as she stared at him “I did trust you. You did not come back…a-and then I got those….damn pictures..” she whispered as she slightly shook but she rested her chin on her knees and took a deep breath to try and calm her hormones to the best of what she could. Katherine did not want to argue anymore, so she nodded lightly to agree to his question. “I guess so” she whispered and suddenly winced so hard that she hit the back of her head off of the door with a cry of pain “Fuck!” she said and growled a bit as she then rubbed the back of her head where she accidentally hit herself before giving a nervous laugh “Stupid me” she whispered with a small smile; not wanting to worry John about any of the pain, until it got really bad. Katherine shifted around a few times within the next ten minutes trying to get herself comfortable but that did not seem to work so she stood up and began to pace around the room. "We need sleep John, I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 pm

"Dont push me Katherine. I'm warning you.." John snarled. It was probably a good thing that Nadia had left. Things were about to get rather loud between the two lovers. "The hell you will! You know NOTHING about Lycans. I wont allow you to pollute our child's development just because you're having a bad day...which you caused." John stated. Yeah, it wasn't a fair statement, but John had to point it out. John took a step closer to Katherine. His face was filled with rage. This was the first time that she'd ever seen him so pissed. "Yea, thats exactly what I'll do. I'll throw you over my shoulder and carry your ass upstairs. Glad we're on the same page." John grunted.

When they finally got upstairs, John brushed Katherine's hand off his shirt. It was time for round two! "Ok..." John breathed. He wanted to calm himself a bit. He loved Katherine and found no joy in fighting with her. "Perhaps...you're right." John mumbled while he paced the floor in front of the door. "I should have brought you with me, but I couldn't! It was a meeting between the Lycans of my pack and me...or at least it was suppose to be. I figured that I'd take my beating and then I would limp my way back to you." he explained while continuing to pace the floor. He failed to notice Katherine's pain. "Nonetheless, you should have trusted me. You should have trusted me to deal with Loris because she was a Lycan problem. This situation, the one we're in right now, I was trying to avoid." John stated, and in a somewhat softer tone. After a few minutes he finally stopped pacing the floor. Instead, he took a knee right in front of Katherine. "I love you." John whispered as his brown eyes softened. "I love you so much Katherine. I dont want, no...I wont allow you to die. Honestly even if you did...it wouldn't really solve our problems, at least not completely. Once Lycans get a taste of blood they'll only want more. Sandor is no exception. I..." John stated, but then paused for a moment. "I'll get over Loris's death...I just need some time. Put yourself in my shoes and try to understand. Can you do that?" John asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:56 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) Acd1a15bee7cd28c19c7dd5963b789e0

Nadia’s eyes widened a bit as she quickly caught the glass of alcohol that John had knocked out of her mother’s hand, she gulped softly when she saw John glance her way and she was quick to step into the kitchen, she was not going to sit there and listen to them fight because she did not want to be in the way if things were going to be thrown around. She did not want that so she kept herself busy and kept her mouth shut knowing that her mother could take care of herself and that eventually things would settle down between everyone and she hoped that it would be soon though.

Katherine could not believe this, she sighed softly when her drink was knocked right out of her hand. She had already stated her thoughts and wanted to leave it at that but noooo, oh well, she would make it more clear to John if he did not understand the first time. She would have no problem with that. She sat there with an unimpressed look planted on her face, she glanced at him and rolled her eyes lightly when she was scolded for drinking. “I can do whatever I want, if I want to drink… I’ll drink. What are you going to do about it? Tie me to a chair and leave me in a bedroom to be alone?” she whispered as she slowly stood up so her lips were a mere inch or two away from his. She had this frown as she stared into his eyes .

“We’re not leaving that room huh? Well then…” she muttered as she gave him a slight smile before it turned into another frown “And what if… I don’t want to go John? Then what? You gonna toss me over your shoulder and carry me kicking and screaming to put me down? You going to drag me up the stairs?” she whispered as her hormones kicked up another notch before she took a deep breath and slowly let it out, trying to calm herself down as she shook her head a bit. With a second, she grabbed John and brought him upstairs back into that room “You want to talk” she said as she let go of him and shut the door, she leaned against it and crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at him. “So let’s try to understand each other, Hm?” she muttered and studied him closely .

“I understand that you are pissed off about the whole killing thing, but do you not think for a moment that she would have kept coming after you… after me? And possibly our child, if I had not put a stop to things.” She whispered and grinded her teeth a bit. “I’m due in less than two weeks John, I’m sorry for killing her. I really am, but I’m not okay with what happened. You should have let me come with you..” she said as she tried her best to get them both on the same page. Katherine made a strange and confused face when pain shot through her body but she did not wince, not yet. She blinked softly and sat down on the ground, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 pm

"Just slow the fuck down!" John growled. God, why was everything so fucked up? John had planned to gather up some supplies before leaving town. He wanted to be well packed and far away by the time Katherine gave birth. "Look..." he mumbled softly. "I never said that I hate you. Am I pissed...hell yes, but I dont hate you. I still love you. Its just...Loris and I had history. How would you feel if I slaughtered one of your exes, one that you had spent years together with? I just...need some time too." John whispered softly. He gazed down at his soaked pants and shoes. He needed to warm up a bit. The next few minutes of silence seemed to last forever, until Katherine suddenly started again. John gazed up at her with hardened eyes. Was she trying to pick a fight? Did she expect him to just sit in silence while she went on about ending her life? John's jaw clenched shut. Also, since when had she started calling him by his last name? It was starting to piss him off. He wasn't sure if it was Katherine's hormones doing the talking, but they needed to settle things. 

John jumped to his feet in a fury! He ran down stairs after Katherine. When he found her drinking, John bared his fangs and knocked the glass right out of her hand! "What the fuck?!" He snarled. "You might not care about our son's life but I do! What the hell is wrong with you!?" he yelled. His dark brown eyes shifted towards Nadia, but only for a short moment. "You and I need to talk, again. We're not leaving that room until we're on the same page. Did I love Loris, yes. Am I pleased that you killed her, fuck no! Do I still love you, well yeah I'd think that would be obvious." John growled. He stared Katherine right in her eyes. "Lets go." John frowned. He wouldn't accept no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 am

Ooc: So going to force Katherine into labor this night XD
On the line (Private/Mature) 918eb15f65ed8079a07a75552cbde74f
Katherine felt a bit more relaxed when she was naked and threw her wet clothes up to dry as she then rummaged through the closet and put on a silky house coat that was short and slightly sexy. She turned to watch him. Her eyes narrowed on him as she tied up the house coat and then walked over to him. For a moment she was silent then she opened her mouth to speak. "I killed her for nothing?! Have you been paying attention at all?!! She came after me. She threatened me. She harmed me. She went after Klaus who wasn't doing much of anything. And you think I killed her..for nothing! I don't mean to sound rude or anything but it sounds like you're taking her and her packs side" she muttered softly as she frowned at him " im running from my problems, I don't know what else you expect me to do right now beside run.  What in heck do you think I've been doing for over 400 years? Running. Thats all I've ever done throughout my years" she whispered and shook her head lightly with disbelief "you may be pissed off all you want,you may hate me to your very core but thats not going to change anything that has happened. Stark. " she said and sighed as she sat on the bed and groaned softly "need time to think" she whispered as she laid down and stared at the ceiling. For almost twenty minutes she was completely silent and she gulped softly when she finally came up with something.

Katherine slowly sat up and looked very serious, no emotions came to play in her eyes or on her face. "If it comes down to it.... I will die. If that'd be a painful and slow death, or a quick and painless one then so be it... The only thing I really care about right now is making sure my children stay alive and safe... and you. So if I need to die, if I have no where else to go and if they catch me... I hope it'll be a painful death. I know what I did was wrong, I know you loved her or still love.. I know they love her or loved...whatever. The point is eventually I'm going to run out of moves and I deserve every moment of pain that I could receive from the pack. And if they don't catch me at my weakest point then if you still hate me then I want you to kill me" she muttered, standing up and staring at John. She blinked and snapped out of it. Katherine scoffed "My apologizes for being a woman that won't take bullshit from other people. My apologizes for protecting myself and my baby when you are not around to protect us. So very sorry for trying to survive Stark. " she said; she never started using his last name until now and with that she walked past him, brushing him as she whispered "I'm pregnant, I'm tired and wet... so, I'm going downstairs for a drink...". She was not mad that was for sure. She unlocked the door, opened it and slowly headed downstairs for a nice rich and intoxicating drink, or two, maybe more.

On the line (Private/Mature) Anna-gallery

Nadia sat there at the kitchen table; big enough for five people to sit down and eat. She stared at her tea that she held in her hands but snapped out of it when she heard someone in the kitchen, her eyes flickered over and she noticed her mother getting all the alcohol she could find. "Are you... suppose to be drinking when pregnant?" she asked as she looked at Katherine's baby belly wondering if it was a boy or a girl but she hoped it was a girl so she could have a little sister to play with.
Katherine smiled softly as she joined Nadia at the table "Do not think so, but I'm going to anyways.Might as well, I've already fucked up on everything else in life" she said as she sat there and stared at Nadia as she fixed herself up a large dark and rich drink that would burn the likes of a human's throat. "Mmm.... so nice to finally meet you, it's sad my father took you from me but... I did come back, I searched for you and yet I could not find you. Where did you grow up?" she asked.
Nadia took a sip of tea, she looked a bit worried when Katherine began to drink a lot of alcohol. "I grew up in Italy. Then I was moved here, was told that this was my place of birth. After a few years, I did some research and found out that you are my mother. I tried to figure it out on my own but then I got deeper, and I did some tracking. Been watching you for a while now and when I started to come back here on my own, I could hear the lycans roaring over the mountains with your name craved into their mouths. It took me a bit to find you but I'm glad I did.... " she said and shrugged as if to say 'my turn'. "That man... who is he?" she asked.
Katherine sighed and looked a bit uncomfortable as she drank more, consuming the burning liquid and letting it take over to try and calm her. "His name is Stark... John, Stark. Try not to piss him off..." she whispered as she finished off the bottle of 151. She frowned and sighed "So, are there any clothes around here?" she asked.
Nadia nodded lightly "Yes, upstairs in the bedroom at the end of the hallway. It was closed for a long time but it's open, it may be a bit dusty in there. Haven't touched much of anything in there in... one hundred years maybe" she muttered and sighed when she saw Katherine drinking herself into a happy mode.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:16 am

John closed his eyes. When the lips met, he was able to see all of her memories. Most of which lined up with everything Rob had told him. However, his brother had left out a few key details. When Katherine pulled back, John slowly rose to his feet. "I left to speak with my brother. Rob said that he was calling a pack meeting. He said if I wanted out...I'd have to fight. Its tradition." John replied in a much calmer voice. "When I arrived at our meeting grounds...everything suddenly went black. I think someone hit me or something. The next things were a blur. I was being held somewhere..and being fed something disgusting. It made me feel numb. I do remember the smell of Loris's scent...and the feeling of her..well..raping me I guess." John muttered. Suddenly, his eyes flashed up towards Katherine. He understood her feelings, but he was still pissed. "But there's no way she could've been pregnant. Lycans can only become impregnated during their cycles of heat. Loris wasn't in heat. I know that because we mated the last time she was, which was a few weeks before you and I hooked up. YOU killed her for nothing. Worst, now we're fucked. You have no clue what kind of hornet's nest you just kicked." John growled. He needed time to think. Even if the house was safe they wouldn't be able to stay forever.

"Fucking Sandor. He'll show no mercy. He'll hunt you until the day he dies. You could cross the bloody ocean and he'd still pursue you." John explained. "You know nothing, absolutely nothing." he added and looked up at her once more. "I find it amazing how nonchalant you are about this whole thing. I mean, when I found you, you looked like you didn't have a care in the world..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:02 am

Katherine blinked when John was in her face and snapping at her. With a flick of her wrist the door closed and locked itself as she kept quiet. Waiting for her chance to speak and for John to calm his shit down. She frowned at him and growled a bit when he came at loss for words for that bitch she killed. "Enough." She hissed at him as she then studied him closely and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I did as you asked me to. I hid. For almost four fucking days John. I was called out to meet in the forest. I will show you everything. Even let you feel what I felt and hear every single damn word." She muttered as she pulled him down and planted a soft sweet kiss on his lips. Letting her memories of today and the last few days slip into John's mind. Everything was replayed. Every word echoed and every pain she received, John would be able to feel. From the moment she left the cottage, to Loris showing up half dressed, to the biting and screams to the last moment when Loris went after Klaus and she killed her then Robs words. Katherine pulled back and looked a bit upset as she looked at him "I had my reasons...." she said as she stood there and took a step back. "You can hate me all you want John...but when she said that she was with child...I...I just lost control. " she whispered and then shook her head and scoffed before walking over to the closet and opening it up. Slowly starting to take off each piece of clothing because she was soaked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:47 am

John's eyes shifted between the girls. Katherine looked skeptical, but after a while it became clear that this Nadia..was really Katherine's daughter. Still, John was suspicious. How was it that they were just now meeting the girl? John was about to ask, but Katherine seemed to have a higher set of priorities. When they got upstairs, John took off his shirt. He was still completely soaked. The next thing he knew, Katherine was throwing her phone at him. John caught it, but glanced up at Katherine with a dark growl. He circled through all the pictures, some of which showed Loris sucking John's dick. "Fuck.." John whispered. He was about to explain, but after hearing Katherine call him stupid, John became enraged. "Me!? You're calling me stupid?" He snarled and suddenly closed the distance between them. He was in her face in a flash. "You're the fucking idiot! I ask you to do ONE thing, just ONE thing, but no..you couldn't even do that! Rob told me everything. You just couldn't stay away. You..You completely..." John mumbled, suddenly he was at a loss for words. "What you did to her body..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:21 am

Ooc: haha I try Razz
Bic:
Katherine could feel her heart pounding fast as if she was frightened with every waking moment. She looked at John then she looked back at the girl with a soft expression. Slowly she crept out from behind her love and walked over to the young girl. She glanced her over a few times and walked around her, touching her hair and checking her fangs when she told the girl to open her mouth. "Your name." She ordered.

Nadia stared at Katherine like there was no tomorrow. Letting her mother look her over just to be sure. "My name is Nadia Petrova. I was born here in Bulgaria. I was...given up for adoption a long time ago by a man of great powerful from what I was told. The Petrova family. " she said but fell silent when her mother raised her hand.

"Hand.now." Katherine said.
Nadia nodded and let Katherine have one of her hands. She growled a bit when her mother sunk her fangs into her and drew a bit of blood. But sighed when Katherine was finished.
for a moment they stared at each other m watching for a move then Katherine wrapped her arms around Nadia, pulling her into embrace full of warmth and welcoming. After a few moments of silence, Nadia pulled back at looked at John with a curious look to her face. "This house is completely safe. They can't smell you. Can't hear you.in fact...they won't be able to see or get into this house. Even if they do get close to this area, it cannot be seen, smelt or anything. Its the best thing I've come up with" she said as she then pointed to the stairs "youre welcome to use the bedrooms up there" she muttered and with that she headed into the kitchen.

Katherine was still in shock but she was really impressed with the work. Her eyes flickered to John "we need to talk" she whispered and then quickly headed upstairs knowing that the young girl would keep herself busy. She stepped into a room and pulled out her cell phone; which, survived from the water proof case. She shuddered when she opened up to the pictures that Loris had sent her of her riding John. She didnot want to look at them so when she did see John she threw her phone at him "stupid." She hissed as she quickly became hormonal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: