Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:37 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Katherine-Pierce-the-vampire-diaries-31059217-500-280

Katherine blinked in surprise when John had another out burst but she was glad that he barked at everyone to make them stop their staring. She could only imagine her father and mother’s face when they would find out that she would leave town forever, without them. Her eyes flickered to her hands when they were grabbed as she listened to John’s words, she never would have imagined John being this way towards her in class but she liked it. She looked up at him and bit her bottom lip lightly when she noticed just how close their lips were from each other, if only she had no fear to kiss him in class. “Wh-what?” she whispered but she did not pull away from him when she was pulled to her feet and headed towards the door of the classroom. Katherine was sure that they would get caught, but for gods sake she hoped not. “where the hell are we going?” she whispered to him as she opened the door and sneaked out of the class room. Her eyes flickered around quietly before studying John “What are you thinking now silly boy?” she muttered softly as she wished that she could read his mind right now. There was so much she wanted to do right now with all this adrenaline running through her body like electricity in wires.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:23 pm

"T-That wont happen!" John exclaimed again, and once again, the eyes of the entire class were on him. John looked around. "Mind your own business!" he barked. Once everyone went back to what they were doing, he grabbed Katherine by her hands and held them tightly. "There's more than two ways to end a story. If I were the lover..I would never allowed the situation to reach the point where I was being hunted. Also, I'd protect my lover, and my child. I'd care for them both, or would die trying. I can tell honestly that if the girl...if she chose to run away...as the lover, I'd be beyond pissed. Running solves nothing." John stated, tho in a softer tone of voice. He then leaned in till their lips were only inches apart. "You're not running." he whispered. Suddenly, a wide grin began to spread over his lips. He pulled Katherine up to her feet. Fuck school, Loris, and her future husband. "You're coming with me." he smirked and started pulling her towards the classroom door. A few other student's looked up. It wasn't odd for John to skip class, but Katherine? It was almost unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Katherinepierce

Katherine was a bit surprised when John suddenly jumped to his feet, and her cheeks tinted a bit of pink as she watched John sit back down and the class resumed back to whatever they were doing. She did not think that he would react in such a way but she could understand why he did which did not really bother her too much for some reason. Her straight face kept still as her eyes flickered over to John “Yes, the Hopkins. It was said that the wife could not produce children and so when she found out that she was carrying the child of her lover, she believed it to be a miracle. The lover was shocked as well and the husband well… he was not a very happy person to begin with. The husband was abusive, over powering, strict and annoying.” She muttered softly under her breath. She wondered what she would do now, she could not have John killed because of one mistake now. No, she shivered a bit and looked away “If I was her… I would have ran away and never looked back.” She whispered. And that was exactly her plan, she was going to get out of this town and never look back not wanting to cause John pain because of all this. “It’s a really tragic story though. The lover, the wife, the unborn child all getting burned alive… murdered.” She whispered hoping that he would understand what she was really saying. Katherine glanced over at John and she did not smile “The wife should have ran  for her life. The lover should have ran for his life. And the whole forced marriage thing should not have happened for the wife never loved the husband.” She whispered.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 pm

"She doesn't love him?" John thought to himself. It sounded like Katherine was being put through her own version of hell. Though, as Katherine began top tell her story, John listened closely. Was she warning him? It sure sounded like her version of a warning. However, when he heard her mention that the girl was carrying the child of her lover, and not her husband, John jumped to his feet. "W-Wait..pregnant!??" he yelled, which got the attention of the entire class. John looked around. Every eye in the class was on him. "Uh...I mean..." he mumbled while scratching the back of his head. "I mean...the..uh..fish..yeah, the fish..in our project...you know...made babies..." he smiled nervously and quickly sat back down. His eyes shifted up towards Katherine. No doubt his little outburst had embarassed her a little. "Um..so..the Hopkins eh?" John whispered. "Um..the girl in the story...was did her child belong to her lover..or..her husband?" John asked. He couldn't believe it. There was no way a Vampire and a Lycan could reproduce.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:57 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_md7kfcFl541qfjjtyo1_500

Katherine could not believe her ears as she looked back at John after writing a few things down. She gave him a ‘you know exactly what that should mean’ look as she took a deep breath in and shook her head. “He’s bossy, he’s irritating. He’s ruining my life, he’s forceful. I hate him. And No, we aren’t close. He wants to be close, our parents want us to be close but I don’t want to be close because I don’t love him.” She whispered to him. She then thought of a way to use their project to talk to him about all of the stuff that was going on. “You know…” she muttered softly as she then shifted in her seat a bit. “I did a bit of research last night.” She whispered before going on. “Back then, there was this really important family and another family. The two families wanted to be tied together and so they forced their children to get married to each other. Though the wife did not love the husband, and she cheated on him with a different man. She adored him so much that she would do anything for him… but when the family found out, and the husband found out they went out with their friends, tracked the man down that was sleeping with the wife and killed him. He was skinned, and burned alive. The wife then was murdered for having betrayed her family after they found out that she was pregnant. The wife’s family was shamed from their friends and were punished for a bit. The man’s family also suffered a great loss.” She whispered to him hoping that he would get the point she was trying to make to him without actually saying it out loud. “That family was called the Hopkins.” She muttered softly as she kept a straight face.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 pm

It was so strange. For some reason, John felt guilty for Katherine catching Loris in his lap. They had only hooked up once and they weren't 'together' but he still felt a little guilty. Normally when they saw each other in class one of them would give the other a hard time for no reason. Today tho, there was an awkward silence between the two of them. Throughout class, every now and then John would look Katherine's way. When he heard her finally break their silence, his brow raised. He shot her a 'whats that suppose to mean?' look. "Oh yea, hows the future husband? You two Vamps must be close. I mean, I'm assuming he's a Vampire." John muttered. He hadn't even meant her future husband and he already hated the guy's guts. It was strange tho. Katherine in no way, shape, or form was 'his.' As far as he John knew, she didn't have a boyfriend, but she did have a pesky future husband. With a deep sigh, John laid his head against his desk. There was nothing going on in class that would be able to peek his interest.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:33 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_ljwymx2Fyp1qgwajc

Katherine frowned when Alek gave her that warning, she did not like his tone of voice towards her but she nodded a bit and headed into the class room. She knew that her father wanted her and Alek to get married, but she did not love him... she loved someone else even though she did not want to admit it. Shutting the door behind her, she rolled her eyes and scoffed softly before heading towards the back of the class room to sit in the desk next to John like she would for the rest of the year or semester; she could not remember nor did she care to remember.  Though her eyes locked on the girl that was wrapped around John like a snake and she could only smile at Loris like she was nothing important as she then took the seat next to John. She watched Loris leave and frowned when the door was shut, there was just something about her that made Katherine want to slaughter her but she knew that John was not hers, or Loris’s. As far as she knew, John had no girl to claim as his own. Katherine was not sure if she wanted to even look at John right now, both of them were already in warm water and it would be soon hot water if they saw each other in the public’s eyes. “So glad to see you’re not starving John.” She whispered softly to him as she glanced his way before taking her note book out and opening it to a fresh new page. Katherine grabbed a nice new pen and began to write out the date with the course name and the time. She did not know what else to say to John, even though she knew John and herself weren’t ‘seeing’ each other the sight of Loris and John together made her sick to her stomach for some reason. Her eyes stared at the page and she sighed softly as she relaxed and began to write out her name neatly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Alek followed Katherine closely. He found her school to be..well..beneath one of his station. However, his father had insisted that if he wanted to win Katherine over, they'd need to spend more time together. Having a wedding would be pointless unless Katherine wanted it as well. Alek himself saw no point in appealing to her interests tho. He saw her as an object to be obtained. In exchange for the marriage, her family's status within the Vampiric Community would be significantly raised. Meanwhile, Alek would get the trophy he'd been desiring for years. It was an even trade.

When they reached Katherine's class, Alek gave her a small nod. He'd rather not try to eat the school's version of 'food' so going out to grab lunch was a much better option. "Very well. Meet me in front of the cafeteria, and dont be late." he warned her. Honestly, if she was going to be his wife, Alek would have to 'fix' a few flaws within Katherine's personality.

Inside the classroom, John had already taken his seat, but he wasn't alone. Sitting in his lap was on and off again ex-girlfriend. She had her legs wrapped around John's hips while breasts sat comfortably pressed against John's chest. The girl had firey red hair. Her eyes were mix of blues and greens. Her mere presence had most of guys in the class hating John's guts. The lucky bastard. "So...I haven't heard from you in a while. What have you been doing?" the girl smiled as she leaned into John's neck and gave him a hard nipp. John resisted, but it was hard for his body not to shiver in delight. Loris always knew exactly where to bite him to get his blood pumping. "W-What do you want? Remember it was you who broke up with me..." he growled. Loris smiled coyly. "I think we both said things that we regretted. We both did things that we regretted." She whispered against his lips. "We?" John blinked. "Y-You threw a fucking tree at me!!!" John hissed in a hushed tone. When he saw Katherine coming in, his eyes closed tightly. "Shit." he mumbled. Loris blinked and turned around. When she saw Katherine, her angelic eyes lost their innocence. They turned beastly, and rather quickly. There was something...she couldn't put her finger on it, but there was just something about Katherine that Loris didn't like. John was hers, period. "We'll talk at lunch. Meet me outside." She smiled kindly while unhooking her legs. As she stood, she gaze Katherine one more glance before leaving the classroom..
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Kh25249
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Elena-Katherine-Wallpaper-katherine-pierce-and-elena-gilbert-24981663-1024-768_large_large

Ooc: Tis okay :)

BIC:

There was nothing in the world Katherine wanted to do more than spend time with John but she knew that it would be dangerous and that they needed to keep their distance whenever they could. She never missed someone so much till John came along in her life, it was strange to think about but she knew deep down inside it was so true and yet she did not want to admit it. She helped her friend with the laptop issues and walked with her and her brothers to school but they quietly said their goodbyes when they noticed Alek. Of course Katherine had told her friends about Alek and his family so they knew somewhat was going on. Katherine blinked in surprise and flinched a bit when she was grabbed by the arm and pulled into Alek. “Sorry, my friend was having some issues so I went to go help her out. My parents knew about that.” She said softly as she studied him carefully, she wondered if her parents knew of his behaviour issues but she doubted it somehow. “Relax Alek” she said softly as she then headed into the school to show Alek around. Starting from the café and slowly working around the hallways, classrooms and upstairs where the computer rooms, small link lounge to study in and other rooms.  She sighed softly and went back to the class room she had to be in when she heard the bell ring. “And this is where Ive got to be, so you should go get your schedule and please try not to get lost” she joked lightly as she looked at Alek. “If you want, we can go out to lunch or out to grab something to eat during break” she muttered softly wondering if that would make him happy or not but she was trying to give it a shot. Though she did not feel right about being even near Alek, her brain said she needed to be near him to make her family and his family happy but her heart did not comply with those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 am

ooc: sorry for the wait. Hope you had a good turkey day

ic: John had just received Katherine's text message. He was reading it over and was about when he suddenly saw her standing on the staircase. "Hey, whats all this about a future husband??" John blinked. Why was he even surprised? Everything about Katherine was wrapped up in one big surprise. He listened to her story, but wasn't sure if he'd call it simple. No, John was having difficulty wrapping his brain around what was going on. However, was able to piece enough of the picture together to know that he needed to leave. Katherine looked stressed. He wanted to hold her, to kiss her, and tell her everything would be ok. "Ok. I got it." he replied softly. They'd have to talk later on. A few seconds after Katherine left, John escaped through a near by window.

His escape was right on time. Boris had chosen to investigate the abandoned mansion his daughter had visited the night before. He did a full sweep of the area and found nothing, well...nothing but dirty cum covered sheets. He couldn't be sure if his daughter had been involved, but he suspected that she was. Laying on the sheets were several fibers of hair. Boris leaned forward and pulled out a small vile from his cloak. He'd find out who Katherine had been with the night before...

At school, Alek stood at the entrance waiting for Katherine. When he saw her, he walked right up to her and seized her by the arm. "You made me wait at your house. I looked like a fool in front of your mother." he hissed as he yanked her body into his. After catching a few glances from other students, Alek took in a deep breath and released Katherine. "Come, we still have a few minutes. Show me around." he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:58 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_lil8m5u5kr1qfrdlso1_500

Katherine was going to tell her story so much that she might actually start to believe it but she played the part really well. “Of course, I’ll make sure to put you into my schedule somewhere” she muttered as she heard the one part she did not want to. He’s going to pick me up? Ah shit. She thought as she smiled “Great, I’ll try to remember that with all the studying I’ll be doing tonight” she said softly and laughed lightly knowing that she did have a lot of studying to do for two of her classes. “Oh you’re completely right, don’t want the parents to think about what we might be doing up here. I don’t want to get your parents upset” she muttered as she unlocked her door and headed back downstairs of course.

The next day.  Katherine of course had contacted some of John’s friends and gotten his cell phone number for the greater good. She hoped that she would reach him in time to get her point across. She pulled up his number and began to text knowing that she did not have a lot of time. John, It’s Kat. I need you to please go to school and talk to me. I’m being watched like a hawk now by my wannabe future husband and my father. We need to talk ASAP . Sent. She deleted the message after and out her cell phone back into her pocket as she finished getting ready for the day. Of course her friend Elisa called this morning asking for help which her mother relayed to her so  Katherine played that she had forgotten all about Alek coming to get her and told her parents that she was going to help Elisa out. She then quickly made her escape through her window and headed over to the old mansion as quickly as she could through short cuts and secrets passage ways that she had made centuries ago. When she got there she realized that she somehow ended up in the ceiling, she moved the title and dropped down on her feet safely on top of the stair case. She blinked when she saw John there, then she quickly made her way over to him and tackled him with a hug. “I’m not sure if you got my message but you need to leave here” she whispered as she looked up at him, she wanted to kiss him and take him to the bedroom they were last in but she knew she could not. “I don’t have much time to talk so let’s make this simple. My wannabe future husband, his family and my family saw the bite mark last night. I’ve covered it up with a story but my wannabe future husband thinks something is up. He’s gonna try and figure out what it is and he’s black mailing me. I can’t handle this right now. Please go to school, I’ll meet you there in a few minutes and we can discuss our ‘project’. Be quick. Be careful.” She whispered as she then suddenly vanished from her spot and reappeared a few blocks over in the streets where Elisa’s house was. Her scent quickly vanished too. Katherine made it into Elisa’s house, her brothers were there and she began to make conversations with them as one of them got her a cup of coffee. Elisa of course was complaining about how her laptop was not working properly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:58 am

"Hmmm is that so?" Alek whispered. Something told him that Katherine was hiding something. He wasn't sure what, but there was definitely more to the bite on her neck then what she wanted known. Once his face was released, Alek's eyes followed Katherine over towards her books. "Well, I suppose you'll just have to make some time. You and I will be spending allot more time together." he stated with a small grin. Oh, he would definitely find a way to control her. He wouldn't rest till she was his; mind, body, and soul. "I'll come here to pick you up for school." Alek announced, which would complicate her meeting with John. "Come now Katerina. I believe we've been away from the eyes of her parents for long enough. Any longer and they'll think we were fooling around up here." Alek laughed.

The next day, John arrived at the abandoned mansion a few minutes early. He was wearing a heavy wool coat over a lighter cotton jacket. "God I hate the cold..." he mumbled as he made his way up the stairs. He couldn't smell any trace of Katherine's scent, so he figured she had yet to arrive..
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_lvi2iol3km1qfx172o1_500

She could not get over the fact that this was the second time she was being blackmailed by two different guys but she hoped John would understand her if she told him what the hell was going on by tomorrow. Katherine went to take a step back when she noticed how Alek was getting off the bed but her feet stayed frozen to where they were positioned. “I was quick to heal myself due to the fact I know my mother worries way too much and I don’t want them to worry about me getting into fights” she whispered as she let him turn her head and she sighed softly  as she was already getting bored of his company. Katherine was glad when her chin was released by Alek though, she watched his expressions “I’m not stupid enough to mix myself with the filthy dogs out there. They aren’t worth my time, got it?” she muttered as she carefully took a hold of Alek’s face and pulled him down to her size so they were face to face now. “Look here, I only fool around with my own kind. Humans are foods. Other breeds are either forbidden or questioned. So there’s no point of going after another breed. I have my choices within my own kind and that’s where im going to stay.” She said softly as she smiled a bit “and of course tomorrow and the day of the dance ill be on my best behaviour. Just for you my darling” she said as she slowly let go of him and placed a small kiss on his cheek before heading over to where her books were. She closed up one of her class books and sighed “if you’re going to be joining my school, I suggest stay away from me. I have a lot of studying and projects to get done” she muttered as she glanced over at him “Unless you care to help with my studying” she whispered and giggled a bit.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:13 am

"What I want?" Alek asked with a wide, dark smile. This was the second time poor Katherine had been blackmailed, tho the situation with John had been slightly different. "Well for now, lets make it easy for you. I know that you had no desire to go to the dance with me. Tomorrow, when you're showing me around, you're going to treat me with the respect I deserve, especially in front of the other vampires." Alek frowned. "At the dance, you'll behave yourself like a good future wife should. You'll be completely obedient." Alek ordered with a devilish grin. It was what he had always wanted from Katherine: control. Slowly, he rose to his feet and started walking towards Katherine. He grabbed her chin and turned it so he could get a better look at the bite. "Heh, you insist that this was in self defense. Yet, you were quick to heal yourself. How interesting." Alek smirked while releasing her chin. "Well, I doubt you'd be foolish enough to get mixed up with some filthy beasts. You're allot of things Katerina, but stupid isn't one of them. However...if it turned out that was the case...well, things would obviously end very bad for and your family. Oh, and I dont believe this needs to be mentioned...but obviously, the mutt who soiled you would be hunted down, killed, and skinned. I mean come on! We Vampires cant let such a thing go unpunished now can we? No no no, we surely could not."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:59 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Katherine-pierce-nina-dobrev-tvd-vampire-diaries-Favim.com-1041037

Katherine was thankful that the topic of her being bitten was let go of, for now anyways; she knew her father would not be finished with her just yet and that’s why she was going to come up with another story one that would fit right into the one excuse and the truth. Though her body tensed up when Alek began to roll out of how she could of possibly gotten bitten. “That’s really stupid, a lycan? No Alek, it was a wolf. I heard screaming coming from the forest and went to check it out but I could not find anything and when I thought it fine to leave I got fucking jumped. That’s why I’m late to this stupid ass dinner with you and your parents.” She said. Still yet, she could not have a big mouth like Alek’s running around town or to the VC for the sake of her life, her parents life and her sisters. “Well Mr.Blackmail…” she said softly as she got off of the bed and began to pace around before stopping in her tracks and staring at him. “Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal.” She said as she knew that this was going to get her in a world of hurt but she needed some time to buy and if this was the only way to do it then so be it. Katherine was not thinking of herself today, she was thinking about her family and John. “You keep your mouth shut about anything and everything; forever,  and you can have whatever the hell you want. I don’t need you to ruin my family over something as stupid as bite marks from a fight or anything really. So, what do you want Alek? Please do tell because I’m more than interested to know what the hell you’re after”.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh, is that so?" Boris asked. Something didn't add up tho. Boris swore that his wife had mentioned finding Katherine at the old abandoned mansion. However, now she was speaking of a forest, and a encounter with a wolf? No, something was wrong. For one, Boris knew that his daughter was acting a little too calm. Normally she despised having her actions questioned. However, as everyone watched Katherine place a kiss of Alek's lips, the topic was soon forgotten. "Well played Katerina." Aleksandar thought to himself. He smiled against her lips and returned her kiss. When Katherine grabbed his hand, he begged Boris to excuse them. Boris nodded. He wasn't done with his daughter, but for now, he'd led the topic of her being bitten go.

Once inside, Aleksandar shifted his eyes around Katherine's room. "I have no problem." he grinned while moving to take a seat on her bed. "I just happen to notice those bites on your neck. It would be a problem if you were say...mucking around with a wolf." Alek stated, tho only for the purpose of gauging Katherine's response. "I think we both know that little story you told is BS. So, how did you really get that bite? They're clearly from a wolf, or are they?" Alek grinned as he leaned forward, his brow raising. "Perhaps...not a wolf at all, but a Lycan?" he smiled. If it was true, Katherine would be in a world of trouble. If proven guilty, she would be brought before the VC and most likely sentenced to death. In addition, her family would be forever disgraced. "Even if its not true, if I were to say...make enough of a splash, that would be enough to bring your father's petty ambitions crashing down around him."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Katherine-gifs-katherine-pierce-24274062-500-248

She could not believe that she was going to go through with this but she had no other choice but to state a yes. She tensed up a bit when Alek sat right beside her, she sighed softly under her breath as she ate her meal quietly but she turned her attention to Alek when he began to put his hand on her thigh which made her shiver. Katherine’s eyes narrowed on him “Of course I’ll give you a tour of the school tomorrow.” She whispered as she then was a bit surprised that Alek pointed out the bite marks on her neck that was hidden by her locks but she did not let the expression come to her face. Katherine quickly came up with a story to back the bites up as her blood rushed to make the bites go away and make them look like bruises. Small ones at that but still it was something strange from her normal day. She glanced over at her father “Got into a bit of a tiff today in the forest, that’s all. That’s why I was late, because I had no choice but to defend myself” she whispered as she looked at Alek “Not a very big one at that, but it’s not like I can’t handle myself in a fight” she whispered with a straight face. She was not going to budge on this topic no matter what. Katherine carefully cupped Alek’s face and planted a passionate kiss on his lips which she would not normally even think about but she had to keep him quiet somehow. When the kiss broke on its own, she smiled a bit “Come on, we have plans to talk about” she said as she grabbed his hands and stood up, dragging him upstairs and into her room where she then shut the door behind her and locked it so they would not be disturbed. Katherine let go of him quickly “Alright, what’s your problem now?” she muttered as she became serious and took a seat on the edge of her bed. Her brown eyes stayed on Alek, she tilted her head slightly as she was a bit curious but she did not let it bother her. She wondered what Aleksandar wanted to keep that big mouth of his shut but she had a few guesses as to what he could possibly demand.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:52 pm

"Perfect!" Mrs. Draganov exclaimed. She had always liked Katherine. She thought that the girl a good balance of sweetness and strength, which was exactly what her son needed. Once dinner was served, Aleksandar chose to sit right beside Katherine. The mood around the table was pretty good. As their parents continued to chat, Alek leaned in close and nipped Katherine's right ear. "Well, it looks like we'll be seeing more of each other." he whispered softly against her ear lobe. "I was going to wait to tell you, but my father wants us to become as close as possible. For that reason, I'll be transferring into your school." Alek whispered while placing his slimy hand on Katherine's thigh. He hadn't changed at all! "So, I was going to pop by tomorrow and look around. I figured you could give me the grand tour. What do you say?" Alek smiled. He was about to place a kiss on Katherine's neck, but then suddenly paused. Located just below her ear, but well hidden by her brown locks was a deep bite mark. Alek's skyblue eyes narrowed. The holes were far too large to have been inflicted by another vampire. "My My, what have we here?" Alek asked aloud, which got the attention of everyone at the table.

"Mr Patrova, have you seen these?" Alek asked while pointing the bite on Katherine's neck. John must have bit her a little too hard since it hadn't fully healed. "Katerina?" Boris blinked. Surely, his daughter wouldn't embarrass him, not in front of the Draganovs! A sly smile soon spread over Alek's lips. He had always sought to control Katherine, ever since they had first laid eyes on each other. "Why, it looks as if she's been bitten...by a wolf." Alec stated with a shocked expression.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_mwmbc2bnj01rp4im3o1_500

Katherine sat there mostly just quiet as she sipped on her glass of blood, she was not really paying attention to the conversations that were going on till she heard her name. Her eyes flickered over to Mrs.Draganov and smirked a bit but she had nothing to say seeing as how her father stepped in for her. She wondered where her future lied but she looked over at Alek then to her father as she tried to figure out if he would run her whole life for her or if she would step up for herself and get the hell out of there. She kept quiet and her smirk faded when she noticed the wink she received from Alek, does he really have to start now? She thought as she then smiled a bit trying to act the part she was expected to. “Ooh yes… the dance” she whispered, she had actually not thought of going to it at all considering it would be pretty boring but she brushed the thought away when she noticed how close Alek was getting to her when their parents pretty much decided that they would go to the dance, together. She watched Alek for a moment before slowly giving him one of her hands as if to say ‘I guess we can go together’. “Of course I would be honoured to have such a lovely young man attend the Winter Formal with me. It’s not that far away actually now that I think about it” she muttered softly as she wanted to make sure that her act was perfect and so far it was.

The mother smiled “Perfect. Katerina, tomorrow me and you will go out shopping for your dress when you’re done school.” She said softly as she got up to get their meals, when the food was done cooking she made up a plate for everyone and delivered them gracefully. The mother of course could not wait to spend some time with her oldest daughter but she hoped it would not take long to find something that was just as beautiful as Katherine was.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:22 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Normal_PDVD_511
 The moment Katherine entered the room, Aleksandar and his father rose to their feet. "Lady Katerina." Aleksandar smiled, while returning her bow. "You look simply radiant, as always." Aleksandar grinned. "That she does my son." his father smiled as they took their seats. Typical. Aleksandar was always Mr. Charming in when in front of his parents. "Boris, your daughters have truly grown since I last saw them." Mr Draganov smiled. "They're beautiful." his wife chimed in while passing her husband a glass. "Ah, you honor me sir." Boris laughed and raised his glass for a toast.
As time passed, and the parents continued talking, soon the subject of Katherine and Aleksandar came up. "So, Katerina.." Mrs. Draganov grinned. "A girl like you must be beating off the human boys with a stick, no?" she winked. "Dear please.." Mr. Draganov sighed. It was one thing to think of mortals as meals, but to pursue an actual relationship with one was taboo. Humans were beneath Vampires. They were food, and nothing more. "Katerina is still single. We've received marriage proposals...but they've been from less...ah..desirable families." Boris huffed. As usual, he was quick to speak on his daughter's behalf. "Ah I see." Mr. Draganov laughed. "Yes, a union between our families would be most profitable. Aleksander is ready. He realizes that his days as a child are long over." Mr. Dragan stated, and with a hint of bitterness towards his son.
"Indeed father." Alek smiled, and looked up at Katherine with a wink. "Ah! I have a wonderful idea!" Mrs. Draganov grinned as she clapped her hands together. "Katerina, isn't your school's Winter Formal coming up? You and Alek should go together. It would be the perfect opportunity to become re-acquainted." she smiled brightly. "Ah yes, a dance would be perfect. We shared many of those back in our day, right dearest?" Mr Draganov chuckled. His wife nodded happily. Aleksandar rose to his feet. He walked over towards Katherine and gave her a gentlemen-like bow while offering her his hand. "Well, if Lady Katerina would have me, I'd be honored to attend her dance." he stated with a classic charming smile. Boris nodded. "Then its settled." he announced, as if Katherine had no say in the matter. "Katerina would be honored. Isn't that right my daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:45 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_mpxzbudmIM1s3zkl4o1_500

Katherine frowned as she noticed her father cornering her so she could not walk away, great. “I know, and I’m sorry” she whispered as she wondering what he was so upset with her for. It was only ten minutes so gods sake. She never did get along with Aleksadar and usually something bad ended up happening because of their attitudes. She knew what her father was trying to do but she would not give in to accepting a marriage to Alek. Katherine rolled her eyes as she headed towards the stairs but she was soon stopped and she noticed her father’s expression Oh dear god… I hope he doesn’t notice she thought to herself as held a straight face when she noticed how he sniffed her “I’ll be quick at getting ready, promise” she said softly as she wanted this day to be over with. “I should hope that Alek is not staying with us..” she whispered as she quickly headed upstairs and into her bedroom. Shutting the door behind her, she stripped down and rubbed her body with lotion that smelt like roses before getting dress in a cute pair of skinny jeans and long sleeved shirt with silver writing on it. She brushed her hair and put some perfume on before putting on a necklace her great grandmother gave her.  Five minutes, times almost up she thought as she quickly opened the door and headed downstairs and into the living room where she noticed the family sitting there. Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed her mother walking in with medium cups of dark liquids for everyone. “Greetings everyone, my apologizes for being a bit late.” She said as she did a small bow to the Draganovs before taking the seat across from Alek. About two years back there had been a incident between her and Aleksandar. Of course Alek had been trying to show off to his friends by making moves on her but she did not take that so well. “Hello Alek” she muttered as she glanced over at him and smiled as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:44 am

Katherine had arrived home nearly ten minutes late. Normally, her late arrival for dinner wouldn't have been that big a deal. But that day, a few guests had come over for dinner. Katherine's father was a prideful man. He took the job of maintaining his family's honor very seriously. He had sent his wife out to fetch Katherine so the entire family could be present for the arrival of their guests. Unfortunately, Katherine had shown up late..

The moment Boris heard the sound of his daughter's voice, he excused himself from the living room. Inside, he was entertaining the Draganovs, another noble family that had a high position within the VC(Vampiric Council). That day, the happy couple had brought their son, Aleksandar Draganov. The boy would one day take over his father's position in the council. He was handsome, rich, powerful, and arrogant; obnoxiously arrogant.  
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Underworld-victor
"Katerina Patrova!" Boris hissed silently. He cornered his daughter before she could take another step forward. "Your mother summoned you ten minutes ago. Why are you late?!" He frowned. Naturally, he spoke in a hushed tone despite being crossed with his daughter. "Gods..just look at you. Go up stairs and change at once! Aleksandar is here so you'd better be nice to him. He's forgiven the incident from two years ago." Boris growled. For the past four to five years, Boris had tired everything he could think of to get Katherine to agree to marry Aleksander. The joining of their two families was exactly what they needed. Also, he wouldn't have to worry about Katherine being provided for if she married a vampire of such noble blood. "No go!" Boris ordered and literally, began to push Katherine up towards the steps.

However, he soon paused and turned her around to face him. "Whats that smell?" he blinked twice. His cold ice blue eyes took a harder look at Katherine's appearance. He leaned in, sniffing her a bit. "W-Why do you smell like a wet dog? My god, its all over you! What, did you find a stray and chose to roll around in the mud?" Boris sighed. Of all days!! "Hurry and clean yourself up. I want you back down stairs in six minutes. You'll greet Aleksandar, you'll behave, and you'll act like you have some concept of manners."

ooc: Sweet. Btw, I'll let you determine what the incident between Katherine and Aleksandar was. Cocky/arrogant guy..vs Katherine...I'm sure you can think of something good XD
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:43 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Large

Ooc: Absolutely! :) go for it! :P

BIC:
Katherine glanced back at John and shook her head lightly as she watched him carefully. "I'll be here before noon, hope you can handle tomorrow John. Goodnight, fool." she said softly as she found a new nickname for him as she jumped out of the window, landing carefully on her feet before she took off in a full out sprint towards her house. Of course she took some short cuts to avoid traffic on the side walks and sighed when she touched the ground of her family's property. She hoped that she was not going to get grilled but knowing her family, they were bound to say something to her as she quickly came up with an excuse as she approached the door. "I'm home" she called out as she opened the door and stepped into the house, closing the door behind her as she could hear her mother in the kitchen saying that she was getting drinks for everyone. Mmm, drinks... sounds good to me. she thought as she put her jacket up in the closet.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 am

ooc: If you post about how Katherine goes home to her family, can I rp her dad? Its time for a little father-daughter grilling XD

"Tomorrow?" John paused. His thrusts slowed as he listened to Katherine's options. He a big grin soon formed on his lips. Nothing excited him more than the thought of skipping school to mate all day. John hadn't done something like that since..well..around the 1800's. "Mmm spending all day here, I like the sound of that." John smirked as he leaned down to place another passionate kiss on Katherine's lips. He had no idea what 'this' was going, but at the moment that didn't matter. He slowly withdrew his member from Katherine's womanhood and rolled onto his back. His brown eyes locked onto her slim frame as she got dressed. "Tomorrow at 12?" John grinned. Aside from school, his day was pretty free. Also, no one would really care if he skipped a day. Going to school was his choice. As long as he stayed out of trouble his parents wouldn't care. "Dont be late, or I'll punish you." John stated with a wide seductive grin. Just the thought of meeting Katherine had him excited.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:33 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Tumblr_lj4rwr5amI1qdye1ho1_500

Katherine gasped for air when she felt his claws digging into her hips deeper which she all in all did not mind but it was a bit surprising for a second or two. Her eyes studied his facial expression to try and read him but she then decided that there was no point in reading him as she noticed how shocked he looked when she kept moving. Her eyes widened a bit when she was flipped onto the bed but she bit her bottom lip as she watched him, she accepted his kiss and returned the heated passion to him and she wanted so much more but she soon realized how long it had been and brushed it off. She was not too worried about her parents reaction but she hoped she would not get in too much trouble. “J-John” she whispered when the kiss broke “Can we resume this tomorrow? I really don’t want to get into trouble, I really am enjoying myself but I just realized the timing sweetie” she whispered as she carefully pulled away. “we can finish this tomorrow after school, or we could meet here and… don’t even bother going to school” she said as she winked at him. Katherine slowly got off the bed and grabbed her clothes, putting everything back on like nothing had happened at all.  “Beside’s don’t want you to get in trouble either” she whispered as she fixed her hair. Of course she had mated with her own kind, and she had mated with a human before she had become a vampire and had actually given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Though, the rest was history as to what happened after the birthing. “I’ve got to go now, I’ll be here tomorrow if you want more…attention” she purred slightly as she jumped out the open window and headed home without saying another word to John. There was said about a half breed; half vampire and half lycan so was it possible? Like at all? She did not know and she hoped not but a part of her hoped that it was possible. She never heard of anything like that but she had to admit that a hybrid would look pretty frigging cool nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: