Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:28 pm

John quickly ran after Katherine. He was already half naked so it didn't take him long to strip down. He kicked his pants and boxers off to the side. He moved up behind Katherine, grabbed her, and pressed his hips into the back of her round ass. "Make sure you get me nice and clean." he whispered against her ear, while giving it a gentle nip. "It may take two tries...or maybe even four." John grinned. He pressed his warm lips down into Katherine's shoulder. When the water was hot enough, John moved into the shower. He stood directly under the incoming water to get all the pieces of wood and dirt out of his hair. When it was wet, his dark locks reached down to his shoulder blades. "Ah..that feels good." John moaned softly. His semi hard erection dangled freely between his legs. "So.." John grinned while turning to face Katherine. His dark brown eyes took in every single sexy curve she had. "How shall we erase Loris's scent? Its pretty strong." he smirked
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Nina-dobrev-esquire12-01

"Well, there's only so much time before we actually get to see what traits it has picked up from both sides of our families" she whispered when the kiss broke, she wanted to get out of this town as soon as possible; like before Klaus would find the tomb. Katherine still worried though about the price John was talking about, but she did not want to ruin their moments. When John mentioned taking a shower with him, she smiled a bit and quickly flipped them so she sat on his stomach and pinned his arms down on the bed as she stared down at him. "You're right. You do need to get clean because you smell awful." she said with a small smirk on her face as she let go of him and got off of him in a swift move. Should have ripped that whore's heart out... she thought quietly as she moved out of the bedroom and over to a closet where she grabbed two towel before moving into the master bathroom. Katherine set the towels down on the counter and ran her fingers through her hair as she stared at herself in the mirror for a moment. She leaned in closer to the mirror when her eyes began to change its colour, she blinked quickly and shook her head as she backed up a bit and started to take off each piece of clothing until she was completely naked. She glanced over at the mirror and noticed that her eyes were back to normal but she forgot about it right now and turned on the shower, playing with the water until it was warm enough for her and John.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 am

John sighed in relief. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to handle going an entire month without sex. Katherine was just too sexy and he knew that he'd have a hard time resisting her charms. "I see..thats good to know." John smiled. His hips slowly started grinding down into hers. It wasn't too long before a very hard bulge formed within the Lycan's jeans. He closed his eyes as Katherine ran her fingers through his hair. There was just something about her touch that relaxed. "Mm..my hair hm? I'd be ok with that, but the baby has to have your eyes and nose." John grinned. He leaned down and captured Katherine's lips in another kiss. He could feel pure unfiltered lust for his love flowing through every inch of body. Unfortunately, John was still covered in dirt from his scuff with Loris. He even had small pieces of rock and wood in his hair. Worst, Loris scent was all over John. It clung desperately to John's body. "Come shower with me. I need your help getting clean." John replied with a devilish grin. He too could smell Loris's scent, so he knew that Katherine could.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:42 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_m8q9k8Bg2s1rdt16no1_500_large

"Not anymore" Katherine whispered, when she heard his response she could not help but to smile at him, she only wished that Rob could hear those words from John's mouth so maybe he could understand his brother a bit more. "I love you too John" she whispered before she accepted his kiss, she allowed him access into her mouth and she let her tongue wrestle around his John's for a bit as she pressed her hips into his body lightly. She blinked when John pulled back and she bit her bottom lip as she listened to his words. Katherine never really thought about it till now, but then she thought back to the old days when she had been pregnant with her first child. She had always fooled around with the father of her child with every chance she got, sure her parents never agreed with her seeing the man but she did not care what they thought. "Yes, it is safe to mate John. If anything, it's recommended to mate" she said softly with a small shrug "If I can't make even a mark, then there's no possible way you could hurt the baby either" she whispered as she ran her fingers through his curly hair and let her hips do small circles against John's body. "I wonder what the baby will look like..." she whispered as she studied John's face "Probably have your curly locks.." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:47 pm

A small smile formed on John's lips. The fact that Katherine was happy made him relax a little. His smile widened after she licked his cheek. "Hey, I do the licking around here." John teased. However, after hearing her question he paused for a moment. Like Katherine, John didn't have to think about the question. "Of course I'm happy." John whispered with a soft smile spreading across his lips. "I love you Katherine. And, while the whole baby thing still shocks me, I definitely have no regrets." John whispered against her lips. His hands gently cupped her cheeks as he captured her lips in another kiss. Unlike the first, this one was longer and more passionate. The Lycan pushed his tongue past the soft lips of his love and into her mouth. John moaned softly against her lips. His tongue rolled playfully around Katherine's while his body pressed down into hers. Suddenly, John pulled back from her lips. "I just thought of something. Assuming that you do end up giving birth in a month...is...is it safe to mate? I mean..it wont hurt the baby will it?" John asked. He knew that Lycans were built tough and could handle just about anything, but he wasn't sure about Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:00 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8KyEGHTccmy5UICb2KHMexAPeJItUn_181c9Ye3swcn9ylCVD

Katherine blinked softly when John began to speak, she nodded lightly "Of course I did, I needed him to be aware that I'm not going to hurt you or your kind. The only kind I'm hurting is my own..." she whispered softly knowing that she would be labelled as a traitor if anyone found out that she was going to betray Klaus and his friend. She became a bit confused when she heard that there would be a price for John to pay if he wanted out of the pack and she was about to ask what he meant by that but she had a feeling that now was not the right time to ask about it. She knew that when John wanted to talk about it, he would. She was not going to push him into telling her everything. "I do trust you John" she whispered as she noticed him putting down his plate, she wondered if she had upset him by chance but when her body was pinned down she stared up at John with those pretty eyes of hers and for a moment they closed when she accepted his kiss then reopened when he began to speak again. Katherine knew that she did not even have to think about it "Of course I'm happy in this situation with you, and sure it could have been easier if I was with a vampire but sometimes the easier way out isn't the best way out. If I was not happy I would have kicked you out of the mansion a long time ago." she said softly but now she got a questioning look to her face after she licked his cheek lightly "Are...you happy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 pm

"I know I know..." John sighed deeply. "It just seems like a dangerous game you're playing." he frowned. However, when Katherine brought up the conversation she had with his brother, John nearly dropped his sandwich. "You talked to Rob?" he blinked in surprise. John slowly closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He could understand Katherine's confusion and frustration. "Lycans are...different. Everything is for the pack. No single member is more important than the group. We hunt together, sleep together, and...in most cases...we die together." John explained. "I wont lie, if I have to leave with you and the baby...thats going to be difficult. The bond that binds me together with Rob and the rest of my pack is so strong..that I cant really describe it. If I want out...well...there will be a price to pay." John vaguely explained. He wouldn't tell Katherine what price he'd have to pay. For now, it was none of her business. "Oh, but as far as the blood goes, thats my business. If I grant you permission to feed then its fine. I mean, I wouldn't offer my blood in the first place if I didn't want you to have it. You're not using me. Trust me." He stated with a small smile.

John sighed while placing his plate on the night stand. He turned to Katherine and pounced on her, pinning her body down into the sheets. "Are you happy?" John asked softly. His long curly black locks hung over his shoulder as pressed his warm lips against hers. "I mean..I know you wanted to get rid of the baby...and I know we dont have much of a choice...but I have to ask. Are you happy...being in this situation..with me?" John asked softly. "It might be easier if you were with a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:09 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Nina-dobrev-teen-choice-awards-2013-red-carpet-01

Katherine nodded lightly "of course I like The Fray, they are really good" she said and noticed how quickly his mood turned, she had not wanted to upset him with her fact but she sighed softly anyways and frowned a bit. "That's the thing... he wants it opened as soon as possible and he has not found it yet... and I don't even know if he ever will" she said softly knowing that if Klaus could not find that tomb then he's temper would flare more than it already has been. "Once he finds it, he'll want to open it quickly. I've never understood him and I don't plan on understanding him either. I need help slowing the baby's growth John.... and there's no one else who will help" she muttered and slowly sat up knowing that her father had outcasted her for the family's image so she could not turn to him, she could not turn to John's friends or family, the only one she really knew was Klaus who had a lot of connections. "As soon as I get what I want, Klaus and his friend will be locked in the tomb. I can't have a war on my hands but I want you to know that your brother seems like he's trying to protect you or at least put the pack first... I tried talking to him, but he just said that you were to stay with the pack, I could do without you and that I was using you for your blood; which is not true but it's annoying when he just assumes things. I'm trying to help by sending Klaus and his friend into the tomb with the others to be locked up so there isn't a war. I do not think anyone understands that John..." she muttered softly, she knew that it was bound to come up sooner or later and she knew it was better to talk about things now then wait till last minute. "I told you brother that you could make your own decisions because you have your own mind. I still don't think he's impressed with anything, and probably won't be for a long time but I hope he'll get over the fact that you're with me" she whispered and cleared her throat gently. "Today's just been..." she groaned as she rubbed her forehead when she could feel a headache coming on "so fucked up".
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:52 pm

"Heh, my mistake." John laughed. However, his laughter soon ceased when heard The Fray play on Katherine's phone. The lycan stared down at the Vampire in utter shock. He nearly dropped his manwich, which would have been a disaster of epic proportions.  "You like the Fray??" He blinked. "Do you have their debut album? I love Over My Head!" John exclaimed. He couldn't help but to smile now as he nudged Katherine with his elbow. "And here I thought you had no taste in music. You just earned three points." John stated with a wink,

He was having fun sitting beside Katherine until she brought up Klaus. John's whole mood suddenly turned sour. He turned away from Katherine a bit and sunk his fangs deep into his manwich. "You know.." John frowned, but then paused so he could swallow. "We really need to grill him on this plan. I mean, when exactly are you suppose to open this tomb anyway?" John frowned. He felt like he didn't know nearly enough about Klaus, or his plan. To him, it smelled like a trap of sorts so he could only imagine what Rob must have been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:16 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Nina-nina-dobrev-32668598-500-697

Katherine gladly accepted the passionate kiss as her reward but frowned playfully at John like she did not like those choice of words that he used. "Good girl? hardly John" she said as she sat beside him on the bed and pulled out her phone when it began to go off with notifications of messages and such. "Humans are a strange race all together. I try not to understand them too much, I have my own things to worry about, Though I do have to admit that they have come a long ways" she muttered softly as she scrolled through her text messages and replied to a few but ignored the others as she then pulled up her music and pressed on a song called 'You found me' by The Fray. It was not too loud but it was loud enough as she set it down on the table nearby and laid down to watch John eat the pickles and his manwich. "I miss the old days" she whispered and smiled softly as she stared up at the ceiling "Well... some of the old days" she added quietly as she closed her eyes and sighed. "I bet Klaus never told you this but..." she said as she reopened her eyes, turned to lay on her side and watched John closely with a smirk on her face now. "Fun fact for the day: Klaus back in the day was actually being hunted by his own father; who is vampire as well... he was a wanted man, well, vampire. Strange thing was that his father fed on other vampires; nothing more. Sadly I have no idea where he is buried, but if he was brought back then I'm sure that Klaus would not be around much longer. Klaus murdered his own mother for betraying him but I'm not sure over what. He ripped out his own mother's heart....she was not vampire..." she said softly and laughed softly "If only I knew where Mike was buried..." she whispered and shook her head with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:06 pm

"H-Hey!" John smiled while pulling his plate away. How dare she take a bite of his kingwich(King size sandwich). "Well, what do you think? Its definitely missing pickles right?" John sighed. He was about to go grab a few himself, but paused after Katherine declared that she'd retrieve a few for him. "Ok, thanks babe." John smiled. The lycan moved happily onto the bed and made himself comfortable. He couldn't wait to dig into his sandwich. Aside from pickles, all it was really missing was some chipotle sauce and maybe a few slices of cheese. "Hmm I should go shopping for a few supplies.." he mumbled to himself.

When Katherine returned, John's eyes lit up like a christmas tree. "Ooooooh! You got the crisp kind. Very nice!" the Lycan grinned while taking the jar. As a reward, he leaned over and pressed his lips passionately against his love's. "Good girl." John chuckled. It only took him a few seconds after that to pull two pickle slices out of the jar. They were suppose to go on his sandwich, but John ended up eating them instead. "God I love pickles. I find it amazing that it took humanity so long to figure these out. I mean-" John stated, but then paused to swallow. "They're just cumbers that have been soaked in vinegar with maybe a few other ingredients. Its not rocket science."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 6:55 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_lq4t3bcSku1qzlg8do1_r1_500

Katherine nodded lightly as she continued to suck on the bag of blood, she watched John out of the corner of her eye as she sat there in silence. All her thoughts getting tangled in one big knot, she had been trying to delay the baby’s growth a bit by not eating enough but she knew that it would never help her in the long run so she forgot all about it and just started to eat like she would not see tomorrow’s light. She snapped out of her thoughts as she picked up on footsteps, she had finished the four bags that John brought her from downstairs. Putting the plastic empty bags off to the side, she looked at John and gave him a confused look when he froze but she carefully crawled closer to him and quickly took a small bite of his sandwich before backing off again.

“Pickles?” she muttered in a questioning manner after she swallowed the bite she had taken, her stomach growled and she laughed at herself. “Alright, I’ll go get them” she said softly as she got off the bed and brushed off some blood that had accidentally gotten on her cheeks. Katherine headed out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen, she took in a few sniffs and realized that Klaus was still not bad; but it was not like she was going to complain about it. She shook her head and opened the fridge, she dug through it for a second before grabbing a medium jar full of sliced pickles and heading back upstairs to give the jar to John so he could have some pickles on his sandwich “Here” she said softly as she showed him the jar that she was holding and grinned like a little kid that had gotten into the best kind of food.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 4:48 pm

John sat in slight shock.  He couldn't believe that Katherine had turned him down, again. His eyes shifted down to his bleeding finger. Had his blood gone bad? Maybe she simply no longer desired it. "Oh...ok." John whispered. "W-Well I crave actual food so I'm going back into the kitchen to make me a sandwich. I'll be back in a few." the Lycan replied softly. He wasn't sure why Katherine was turning down his blood, but whatever the reason...she looked upset about it. At the moment, John did not wish to push the topic.

When he got down stairs, John grabbed a long loaf of bread, a few slices of ham, salami, mustard, mayonnaise, lettuce, and a few slices of tomatoes. "I wonder whats gotten into her.." John muttered to himself. "Hmm maybe I'm making too big a deal of it." John added. Once he was done with his king sized sandwich, John made his way back up stairs. When he reached the bed, John's body suddenly froze. "Shit..I forgot the pickles.."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_m720l3AToW1qf0ewmo1_500

Katherine knew that it was odd of her to turn down his blood but she had Rob’s words in the back of her head repeating over and over again. She watched John with a faint smile on her face and wondered if she should even tell him but she quickly brushed off the thought knowing that if John knew what Rob said then there could be more problems and she had enough for today anyways. Slowly she sat up and stared at the door waiting for John to return with her food, even though he could have been her food she had to hold back. She smiled when she finally saw him, and when she finally did see the bags her eyes turned a dark red and brown colour while the veins under her eyes began to become visible by turning black“Cold or warm it does not matter, warm is always better but cold does not mean that it won’t work… I mean, look at me… I’m always cold” she muttered softly to him.

Katherine noticed John looking at his wrist but she did not say anything about it as she took the bags from him and put them in front of herself so they could warm up a bit by just sitting there on the blankets. Even when she noticed his scent of blood, her body frozen in its position and she watched him like a hawk when he began to move closer over only to smear the hot liquid on her lips. Dammit John she thought as she gently pushed his hand away and licked her lips to get the blood off of them. Her body shivered and she looked lost for a second as she glanced at the bags then at John’s neck “I….I can’t” she whispered and for a mere moment she looked upset; not because John did that but because she had been put on the spot by Rob about John’s blood even though that was not the case, but when she shook her head and sighed softly that look vanished. “I can’t John…” she whispered as she grabbed one of the blood bags and ripped the top open, it was like a straw so she began to suck on it slowly though just to make sure that the cold blood would not upset her child.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:38 am

John blinked in surprise. Katherine had never turned down his blood before. Perhaps he hadn't been clear that he was offering some to her. The lycan stared down at the vampire for a few seconds before peeling himself off of her. "Ok. I'll be right back. Dont move an inch." John smirked. He made his way quickly towards the basement to retrieve the four bags of blood that Katherine had requested. "I wonder...does this stuff really have a taste?" John muttered. In the past, he had 'sampled' blood while ripping into a fresh kill. Vampires were different however. They craved blood alone. With a small sigh, John made his way back upstairs. He walked over towards the bed and sat down right beside Katherine. 

"So I got the bags but...they're really could. Dont you prefer warm blood?" he asked while gazing down at his wrist. His heart pumped a steady flow of fresh hot blood through his body. John wasn't sure, but he was starting to wonder if fresh blood was better for the baby or not. "Are you sure you dont want something..stronger? Last chance." John stated with a small devilish grin. He raised his right hand and pricked his index finger against one of his fangs. The scent of blood his sweet blood immediately filled the room. John slowly moved closer to Katherine. He leaned in and smeared some of his blood over her softly lips. He knew she was weak to it. What he couldn't understand was why she was holding back.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:58 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Nina-dobrev-smiles

Katherine licked her lips and then bit her bottom lip lightly when she watched him flex his muscles. Though the hungry look in her eyes grew when she saw John getting closer to her, she never imagined them being together but she was really enjoying herself. Closing her eyes and letting her head tilt back slightly to let John have an advantage over her, she could feel her body warming up slightly from the contact John had given her. Reopening her eyes, she noticed the concern look to his eyes "Well I am a bit hungry" she whispered knowing that was half of a lie, she was starving to death. Her body relaxed when she felt him nuzzling into her and even when she felt his fangs sliding against her sensitive skin, she could fell her hips pressing against him for the attention she craved. "There's some bags of blood downstairs in the basement, there's four freezer and two fridges full. Go grab me four bags?" she asked quietly remembering what Rob had said to her about John's blood, she silently promised herself that she would lay off his blood slowly and today was a good start. "Maybe I could use something stronger... later" she whispered and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:38 pm

John gazed back at Katherine with a small grin. The lycan flexed his biceps and the muscles within his toned chest. He moved onto the bed and slowly crawled up to Katherine. "Why thank you. Its nice to have an admirer." John chuckled. As he hovered over her, John leaned down and pressed his warm lips against the nape of her neck. He worked his lips slowly up her neck till he reached her lips. "Is there anything I can get you?" John asked with concerned eyes. He wanted to make sure that Katherine was eating properly, which meant that she would need blood. "You're eating for two right, which means you probably need more blood than normal. Are there any bags down stairs?" he asked while nuzzling his nose into her neck. The lycan couldn't help but to spread his own earthy scent over the Vampire at every chance he got. "Or..perhaps..." John whispered while gently sliding the tips of his fangs up from Katherine's collar bone. "You'd prefer something stronger?" John grinned from ear to ear. He'd never thank Klaus, but his shot had also fully restored the blood that Katherine had drained earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:35 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EByN6YDBlfQ

"Oh stop pouting" Katherine teased lightly as she watched him throw the shirt in the trash. Biting her bottom lip, she finished the fishtail braid and put an elastic around it to keep it in place. "God you're so hot" she whispered as she took in the view of his body but she blinked when she heard him correctly. "I have not told him, and I won't. It's none of his business where that place is John" she said softly as she shifted in her spot before laying down, one of her hands rested on her stomach and the other hand rested above her head. "Even if he does have an alternative motive, he won't spill it. We'll just have to play it by ear so you can relax for now" she muttered under her breath as she looked at the ceiling then she glanced over at John again. "I know you don't trust Klaus, and neither do I but he has a friend that can help me and when that friend does help I'll send them both to hell." she whispered with a straight face. She was completely dead serious, she was going to get her way from Klaus. "till then... I'm going to enjoy this place like it's a vacation" she muttered and shrugged softly as she studied John closely with hunger in her eyes but she held herself back from leaping at him for his touch and attention. Katherine smiled and turned on her side so she could still watch John but she could be a bit more comfortable for a while anyways.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 pm

John nodded and followed Katherine inside the cabin. The lycan looked around and sniffed the air. It seemed that Klaus hadn't returned yet. It wasn't until then that John looked down at his clothes. Loris had torn his shirts and jeans to shreds. John kinda looked like a hobo from all the massive sized holes and tears that ran along his shirt. "I really liked this shirt..." John muttered. He couldn't help but to sulk as he followed Katherine up stairs. Since his shirt was only barely clinging to his body, John decided to take it off. He tossed it in a near by trash bin and released a low frustrated grunt. "I keep on losing shirts around you." John chuckled while shifting his gaze over towards Katherine. "Oh by the way, just incase we're still here by the time you give birth...make sure that you dont tell Klaus about my hiding spot. I'd rather you give birth in a place no one knows about. I dont trust Klaus. He's waaaaaay too slimy. Maybe its just me, but I swear he has some sort of alternative motive going on.."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_m9j9xhjpoP1rndas0o1_500

ooc: rarely O.o hopefully it'll fix itself for you

"Pain in my butt that's what it is" she whispered as she continued to stare at her stomach to watch it move some more "You're staying in there" she muttered softly and gave a bit of a huff before she looked at John and let her shirt fall back in place. "I think it'll be a male, but we won't know for another month and a bit. It's fast at growing so I don't know how long exactly it'll be before it actually enters the world. I could guess though but that just makes me dizzy to think about it" she said. Katherine always wanted a boy since last time she was pregnant she had a girl. It would only bring balance but she did not really care too much on the gender. Not like she had a choice anyways.. "Yes we should get going. I want in that cabin for the rest of the day, I've had enough for me to rant on for the next century" she said softly as she slipped away from him and headed towards the cabin, but she looked back and gave John a playful look before looking away quickly and smiling. It did not take her long to get back to the cabin, she swiftly headed inside as she then placed her hands behind her back in a relaxing pose. Katherine's eyes flickered around as she then began to head upstairs and into the room she was staying in, she would have liked to paint the room but she did not want to do all that work. Sitting on the bed, she put away her book and began to braid her hair into a fishtail braid that she rarely did just because it took some time to do it and she had no patience.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:43 pm

ooc: Are your post not going through sometimes? I dont know if its just me...but its driving me nuts

ic: John nodded. He could tell by the tone in Katherine's voice that she was becoming annoyed with his questions. John couldn't help it though. He knew next to nothing about vampires. The only knowledge he had came from stories of war between the creatures which had been passed down through his pack. Hell, John had never even seen a vampire face to face until he met Katherine. When he noticed her yawning, John smiled softly. "Perhaps we should head back now. I'm sure you've had enough action for one day." he stated. John was about to take hold of Katherine's hand, but paused as she raised the bottom of her shirt. "What are-" John blinked. Suddenly, his eyes fell to her stomach. His eyes nearly popped right out their sockets! He couldn't believe how much his unborn child was struggling to get free. "Strong little tyke." John grinned. "I wonder if its a boy or a girl." he added. John didn't really have much a preference between the two genders however. He only wished for the baby to be born healthy. "Well, shall we go? Maybe if you lay down the Jr. will calm down a bit." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:40 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_m722cdCDWk1qb5cs3o1_500_large

Katherine watched the spot where Klaus had been sitting, she wondered what he was up to but brushed it off quickly when she felt John’s arms wrap around her. She gladly accepted his kiss but she blinked when she heard his apology. “It’s fine, it’s really fine. You can’t really hurt me” she said softly knowing that it would only last for a while till the baby was born, then she would be able to take damage to her body by anyone. “I think it’s okay” she whispered as she looked down to see his claws running over her stomach but she looked back up at him when he questioned her on the pregnancy. “Yes, weird indeed but that’s how I was till about the second last month with my last child; how do you think I hid it from my family?. Must be luck on my side. I’m one-hundred percent sure I’m pregnant John. If I was not pregnant I would be able to get hurt… you heard that heart beat, you know that. Though I’m sure you know nothing of our race” she said a bit offended by his questioning. She crossed her arms over her chest “We don’t throw up. We feel sick, but we don’t throw up. If I could throw up, I’d throw up on you for today” she muttered knowing that she should start showing either by tomorrow or the next day from the fast growth of the baby. Katherine soon relaxed a bit and yawned while rubbing her eyes to try and keep herself from falling asleep. Her body gave a heavy shiver and her hands then rested on her lower back where she felt a knot starting, she growled a bit in annoyance and rubbed her lower back gently to take the knot away. Her fangs showed as she closed her eyes for a moment, but when her eyes opened again she felt something a bit strange and lifted her shirt up to reveal her stomach and even though her stomach was pretty flat she noticed something press against, as if it was trying to get out, then it would move around, press against again but then it moved like a beat twice enough to notice it “This is going to be one hell of a creature” she whispered wanting to get this over with, she was already tired of carrying it. “I just hope it’s beautiful. And healthy of course, but mostly beautiful” she muttered.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 1:03 pm

John sighed softly. "Yea..I'm sorry too." He whispered softly. The lycan could only hope that maybe Rob could convince Loris to stay quiet. Once Klaus had left them, John relaxed a little bit. The next time the Vampire tried sticking him with something John would show him the very definition of rage.

With a soft sigh, John reached around and embraced Katherine. He pulled her into his strong chest and placed a tender kiss upon her soft lips. "I shouldn't have pushed you.." he whispered while gazing down at her belly. "Is the baby ok?" John asked. He reached down and gently ran his claws over her stomach. "Actually its weird. You dont even look pregnant. Your stomach is pretty flat. Are you sure you're pregnant?" John blinked. He didn't know much about what kind of changes Vampires went through, the female lycans usually became super moody. When they weren't moody, they were usually horny. Their breasts also doubled in size as well. As far as John could tell, Katherine's body hadn't changed too much. "Have you been throwing up in the mornings? I know human women go through that."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 10:01 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Tumblr_m7n6hjJuUd1r7dx6fo1_500_large

Katherine froze in her tracks when she felt his hands on her shoulder, she did not know what to think right now. “She knows?” she whispered softly wondering what the hell was going to happen now, was she going to go running scared to her group and run her mouth like she usually did any other time. She frowned a bit and sighed “I’m sorry John…” she whispered now understanding why exactly John wanted her to stay in. She did not know if it could be fixed, but she knew that if Loris was on her way to yap her mouth off then there was only one way she could be stopped. She wanted to rip that bitch’s heart out and eat it for the next few days, just light nibbles.

Klaus blinked softly as he continued to sit there and watch them. “Easy John.” He muttered realizing just how pissed off the lycan seemed to be with him, but he did not blame him for that. He hated himself anyways, but he of course kept that to himself. It all started when he a lot younger, he had killed his own mother for putting a curse on him. He shook the memory away as he went to answer John’s question “It’s called Lumos. It’s a specially designed medicine to help heal and bring back strength to whoever is injected with it.” He muttered as he glanced at Katherine before he got up and left the area to go get something to sink his fangs into.

Katherine looked up at John “I caught a slight glimpse of it before he took off, I did not know what it was or what it did but when he took off I was hoping he would rip Loris’s heart. You told me to stay out of it, so I sat there waiting for Klaus to come back because I knew you were going to be a while dealing with whatever the hell went on over there. And I knew that if I followed Klaus and tried to do something about it, I would just get yelled at…. I did not want to piss you off even more, so I stayed away from your scene.” She said with a straight face as she locked eyes with him. “Pissing you off is the last thing I want to do. Klaus just has a bad habit of pissing people off.” She said softly.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 pm

"I was NOT being beaten by a girl. I had everything under control. You shouldn't have interfered." John growled. He had to take in a deep breath after Katherine had brought up her humanity. John had to admit, he had no clue what it felt like top be human. He had been born a Lycan. He only appeared to be human. "Listen..Katherine..I-I'm sorry. Its just that we talked about this. Now Loris knows you're a vampire. Its a major problem..." John whispered softly as he placed his hands on her shoulder.

When Klaus showed up, John bared his dagger like fangs at the Vampire. Why was it that he insisted on interrupting every single conversation John wanted to have with Katherine? "Fuck you bitch! Stay the hell out of this before I turn you into a chew toy. I dont give a damn what kind of deal you've got with Katherine." John snarled. He was almost pissed off enough to lung right for Klaus's throat. "What was that shit you stuck me with?" he asked, but then shifted his gaze over towards Katherine. "Did you know about that stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: