Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

I really want to do this...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouta

Kouta

I really want to do this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Okie, just shoot me a PM when it's done.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:36 am

Perfect I will start writing it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 pm

No worries, and I'll have a Demon Charry lined up for this.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Yay!! I will get to baking!! 

What do you want to play? Demon or Angel? 

I won't get the thread up til tomorrow cause I am going to console a friend tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

I expect my cookies by the time I submit my first reply. I'll do it :D
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Genevieve is a very high noble woman that is also a serial killer, working for someone from the royal family. I want you to play the guy that knocks on the door, the new butler for the family, but also a demon. Genevieve has always been on the edge of falling into the "hell" zone down in hell, and she crossed it big times when she murdered her own parents without any regrets, leaving her to be perfectly impure and evil. A demon is sent down to make sure she stays evil, continues to kill and becomes the perfect killing machine, so hell can take her when time is over to make her the perfect soldier. Angels will come to turn her over again, but your character [the demon] will defend her and be like her personal butler, but have his own thoughts and comments about her behavior(spoiled brat). This will be mature for everything and anything. (oh, and this is taking place around year 1750 in England.)

This could go the other way. An Angel is at her door, sent to make her good again. 

I want you to try to be descriptive, and at least 2-3 paragraphs would be great.

Please! Please! Pleeeeaase! I will give you cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really want to do this...   I really want to do this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I really want to do this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Ideas & Requests :: 1x1 RP Requests-
Jump to: