Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Genevieve glared at Abel as he spoke. She was sure that she would not think before yelling at another horseman. Especially if they pissed her off. She had agreed to Abel's proposition only to keep herself alive and free. She would do whatever it took to keep it like that.

"I really do hope so. Otherwise you are rather lacking in instruction.", she muttered to herself. She couldn't help the sarcasm that tumbled from her lips. She was not particularly comfortable being completely naked with only a jacket to keep her covered and warm.

"A whorehouse?", she cocked her head slightly at him, a look of confusion on her face. "There are a few in the red light district about a mile from here." She pointed to the West towards the town. "It is just outside of town." She wrapped the jacket around her even tighter. Unsure of what he was planning but feeling very awkward at the mention of the whorehouse.

OOC: Sorry it took so long and such a short post.. had a bit of writer's block on this rp. Should be fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Abel stood as her hand rested on him. "That.... was you yelling at a horseman of the Apocalypse... and living.... well done." Abel nodded, his natural cocky, smooth talking self returning. "But if you're talking about this whole event.... I'd have to say angels. While Thanatos is a construct of death, that one was rogue, taken over by madness when the angels tampered with it. The same madness that entered me when our bodies were connected by the blade." he explained, rubbing his chest where the hole use to be, "That was... unpleasant... Also, the next time we encounter a horseman of the Apocalypse, don't shout at them... Death was forgiving, but the other three have a bit of a temper..." He looked over Genevieve, noticing that she still was only wearing the coat he wrapped around her. Abel cocked an eyebrow and grinned slightly at the sight. She was indeed a beautiful specimen. "And no... hopefully.... eh, i don't know if this'll be a regular occurrence. though in future encounters you'll be much more prepared." he told her, looking around.

Focusing back onto Genevieve, he looked her up and down once more. Not gazing at her features, but assessing her performance. Well.... You are close minded, unimaginative, wild, emotional, bratty...... but you did do well in a task i expected would cost you your life." He finally ended, the closest thing she'll ever get to a compliment on her combat abilities, "We have much work to do, but I do think you have the potential you need to make it in this life.... But first... Where's the closest whorehouse?" He asked. Unknown to Genevieve, and the majority of humanity, Demons have connections to every Whorehouse, pub, sports arena, and any other place viewed as a center of sin. Her next lesson would be one of intimacy; she was far to timid when it came to the arts between the sheets, and this problem needs to be quickly rectified if she wished to become an accomplished underworld assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Genevieve heart sank as she realized that Abel was no longer protecting her but instead seemed to wish her death at his hands. She nearly fell as she stumbled backwards as the black energy came hurling toward her. It was barely missing her causing her hair and jacket to whip around her. His sudden charge finally caused her to be frozen with fear. Her mind screaming at her to move but her mind refusing to listen, paralyzed. It was mere seconds before she was dead.

Caw! Caw! Caw!

Mere seconds turned into minutes as she watched her fate being handed to you. Yet it never came. Instead, a voice caught her attention. "Am I suppose to be happy with your praises when your damn beast that came after me for no damn reason? I merely protected MY life from your soul sucking monster!" She was angry, feeling the fire kick back up inside of her. This was the man responsible for her almsot dying tonight. This man's creation nearly sliced her in half. For all she knew, he sent it to take care of her. To claim her soul.

It seemed that she was ignored and quickly realized why. The strange black haired man had the Scythe in his hand, slamming it into the ground. She watched as Thanatos began to pull together again. The damage she had done was being reversed. The flames smoldered inside her and creating a glow around her hands. Genevieve gasped as she watched this unknown man punch through Abel like he was made of water. A figure, dark and swirling, was pulled out and slammed into Thanatos, or rather what was left of Thanatos.

Genevieve dropped to her knees, next to Abel, after he spoke. He wasn't trying to kill her any longer. She breathed a sigh of relief though was pissed off that he had tried in the first place. She was not happy with the outcome of today. Too many people tried to kill her and Angels were after her to kill or capture her as well. She glanced at Death as he spoke and brought a black horse up from, what she guessed was, the depths of hell. She glared at the man that spoke with so many voices. "You will have your wish.... I will not be dying anytime soon.", she spat, her eyes moving away from him before he rode off.

Her blue eyes landed on Abel with concern. She brought her hand up and touched his shoulder, "Are... Are you okay?" She was still angry at the whole situation which kept her hands glowing and quite warm. When she realized that he would at least survive, she got even more upset. "What the HELL was all that?!" She stood up, hand still on his shoulder. "This better not be a normal occurence from now on. I am not going to fight Heaven and Hell for the rest of my life. It just isn't going to be that way. You understand me?"

OOC: You are more than welcome to alter it slightly as long as the basis is the same and over the top is always fun. Your grammar is fine. If it is not then it just takes me rereading it to make sure I understand it correctly. Just enjoy writing okay?
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 am

Abel, or at least, his body, pointed his long blade at Genevieve. Bending his body to the side, Abel span his blade vertically, slicing it through the ground towards Genevieve. When his sword broke out of the earth, a crescent of black energy followed, flying towards her. Thankfully the attack missed, as did the three that followed it, by millimeters; most likely a remnant of Abel's sanity making sure he didn't kill Genevieve. Frustrated at his inability to land a ranged attack on her, he pulled back slightly, lining up the blade of his sword with Genevieve. After a brief pause, Abel charged at her, clearing the distance with a single bound; the same thunderous speed he used to kill the angel Grigori.

As Abel drew closer, time seemed to slow, until it halted to a stop around Genevieve. "Caw! Caw caw!" a crow squawked from behind her as a large, muscular, man walked past her towards Abel. He had two large scythes seeming to be made of bone on his back, but his facial features were covered by his long, jet black, hair. "You did well... girl." he spoke, his voice sounded of a thousand souls speaking in unison, "Not many mortal can survive more than a few seconds against one of my constructs... much less damage it." He spoke directly to Genevieve, but he did not turn to face her. Holding out his hand, Thanatos' scythe flew into this man's hand, to which he slammed into the ground. The shattered pieces of Thanatos reformed around the scythe, mending to new quality. However it was hollow. The man then turned his attention to Abel, still frozen mid charge. Ramming his arm through Abel's torso he took hold of something. Pulling his arm out, the man ripped a black figure of a skinny man our of Abel, kicking and screaming in a high pitched voice. The man then shoved the figure of a person into the armor of Thanatos, which seemed to jump to life. Thanatos looked at Genevieve, then at the man that revived him, before fading into the shadows, leaving. With this being pulled from Abel, the armor seemed to dissolve away revealing his face. Abel's eyes were closed tightly, as if he did not wish to see what he was doing in the state he was in. When the armor was gone, and only the black sword remained, Abel fell from the air at Genevieve's feet, Gasping for air staring at the ground. "Why... why are you here... Horseman?" Abel asked without looking up.

Spoiler:
Only then did the man turn to face Abel and Genevieve. He wore a mouth-less mask that covered the majority of his face, what wasn't covered was wrapped in a black cloth. his eyes glowed dully with an orange hue. "One of my soldiers attacked her before her time, and because of you, I have a body to collect." The thousand voices of his answered, void of emotion. He pulled out one of his scythes and slammed it headfirst into the ground as the crow from earlier landed on his shoulder. From the fissure created by Death's scythe, a horse arose, who Death promptly mounted. Grigory's body was pulled by an unseen force towards The Horseman Death atop his steed, but evaporated before it reached him. "Girl, do be careful I don't wish to have an unexpected appointment with you; you have a large role to play in the events to come." He stated, before riding away, quickly disappearing. Abel remained on his knees where he landed, staring out the ground, silently gripping the black abyssal sword that Death left behind.

OOC: Thanks! I'm trying not to keep the story within what you wanted, though I do try to make it a bit over the top to keep things entertaining. Though at times I do fear my grammar falters and my message ultimately becomes unclear.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Genevieve could only stare blankly at the darkness that swirled beneath his armor. Nothing but pitch black. No face, no body, nothing. She was astonished that such a creature could even live. She was still standing in awe as the scythe came hurdling at her attached to Thanatos. Heart heart stopped as the realization of death hit her. She closed her eyes but the blow never came. She didn't feel anything.

Opening her eyes would reveal a scene that only caused her mind to take time to process. A large sword was pointing at her through Thanatos. Where had that come from? It was a beautiful shining white against the dark body of Thanatos. Beautiful stark contrast. After a few moments, she was able to think a bit more clearly and start moving away from the sword. Aware that the beauty of it could only belong to the Angel that appeared. Her fear had kicked into high gear. This is when she saw Abel, on the other side of Thanatos, not moving. Her eyes went to the Angel that had dealt the blow and anger rose in her, a fire building inside. Anger, fear, passion for life. Every emotion coming together and building into an inferno inside of her. It was intense and frightening and it was so hard to focus, so hard to control. She couldn't harm Abel yet the lack of restraints on this newfound power were becoming an issue.

Absolve her of her crimes? She had done nothing but what the Queen had asked of her. Except for the part where she murdered her parent's in their sleep. She was not going to believe that was a crime. Not for the things she had endured growing up. It was a righteous kill just like all the others. Her passion grew which only caused the fire to be fueled. It was straining and breaking the restraints that she had on it. She was about to answer she felt a strong force which caused her to regain her balance. Looking past the Angel that had been threatening to take her life, she saw Abel. A smile spread across her face as she moved backwards, away from the danger she was in.

Only she was stopped in her tracks at the sight before her. The fire was still raging inside her but was slowly diminishing at the changes that were taking place. The sword was bright with light now seemed to swallow light as if it was feasting on it. Armor that matched the darkness of the sword surrounded Abel which only made him that much more frightening. MOVE! Her mind yelled at her, causing her to stumble backwards but she did not dare glance away, even for a second. The fight that took place was amazing to see. Beautiful in all it glory. Blood, death, victory. It was intoxicating just to watch. The twisted and demented killing made her cock her head to the side slightly but a smile touched her lips.

As Abel turned toward her she brought her arms up to wrap around herself, bringing the jacket much closer to her body. Her blue eyes watched him momentarily, scanning and judging what he may possibly do to her. She was nervous that the change had done more to him than his appearance but she calmly took one step forward. "That was...... Amazing!", she exclaimed.

The fire inside her was but a smoldering fire pit but it seemed to have stopped fading. The warmth of it inside her made her feel safe. A way to protect herself. A way to kill.

OOC: That was very fun to read. :)
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:18 pm

"Aye, I thought you looked Familiar." Abel claimed, feeling a slight amount of nostalgia.

"Abel...." Grigori's voice sounded sad, yet never lost it's sternness.

The bout between Abel and Grigori was one of sparking flashes and thunderous claps as their swords slammed together with terrifying force. Each strike was masterfully countered; neither combatant able to land a strike on the other. It was not until Abel heard her scream at the beastly angel of death when his focus faltered.

The arrows of fire did indeed crack and split Thanatos' armor, and the wall of flame slamming into him damaged the armor even more so, exposing what's underneath, or rather, what was lacking underneath. Thanatos looked at Genevieve, half of his face, which was actually more of a battle mask than an actual face, missing. There was no body beneath the armor of Thanatos. He was an empty shell filled with dark energies swirling inside. With a silent twitch of the head, His scythe flew to his hand, and with one large sweep of his wings he dashed at her once more. However the speed in which he charged was leagues faster than his previous attacks.

A split second before Thanatos' scythe would have cleaved Genevieve in two a large sword pierced his torso, coming in from the side. The thing about the sword however, was it was angelic and nature, and Abel was already attached to it, the sword impaling him through his chest, and now connecting him to the body of Thanatos. Abel wasn't moving.

As the motionless bodies of Abel and Thanatos lie on the ground, skewered together, Grigori began to move towards Genevieve. "Child... you have been touched and tainted by darkness..." HE spoke as he moved towards her, "But your actions can be forgiven, for your harming of that monster was not an attack towards us, and your murders were committed against those who were wicked." He pulled out a large dagger, large enough to be a small sword for a normal sized man, "I have the power to absolve you of your sins, and send you to a paradise unknown to all of this world." Grigori pulled his arm back, but before he was able to thrust his dagger deep into Genevieve's heart, A pulse of energy came from behind him strong enough to stop him in his tracks, turning to see what it was.

Standing over the quickly fading body of Thanatos, was Abel, He was hunched over, shifting his weight from side to side. The black abyss that composed of Thanatos' body began to swirl around Abel, slowly entering through the large sword that still pierced his chest. Abel looked up at the two, his eyes no longer his own, replaced by the black abyss that once resided in Thanatos. Standing straight up, Abel took hold of the sword, ripping it out of his chest. With a swirl of dark energy creeping up the blade, the once brilliant silver and hold blade turned pitch black. Armor started to form around Abel, and a helmet with a cowl attacked began to take shape in his hand. When he placed the helm on his head, his face lost it's form, turning into nothing but a void.

Spoiler:
With a long somersaulting leap, Abel slammed his new sword down Atop Grigori, who had just enough time to parry the attack. however, Abel spun around, impaling Grigori with his old sword. Abel lifted him up, resting the sword on his own shoulder, with Grigord hanging on the blade, squirming and struggling in agony. His faceless head stared at Genevieve, slightly cocked as if he was trying to remember something. He quickly spun around, the force of it throwing Grigori off of his sword and slamming him into a tree. As Grigori's body began to bounce off of the tree, he was impaled by the sword again, thrown by Abel, pinning him to the tree in which he slammed into. In an instant, Abel was in front of Grigori, His hands grasping each side of Grigori's head. With a quick twist, Abel tore Grigori's head from his body, tossing it onto the ground. he then thrust his hand into Grigori's chest, tearing out his heart before consuming it within his black abyss.

Turning his Attention to Genevieve, Abel approached her slowly...
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Genevieve's heart was racing due to the sheer danger Abel had thrown her into. She listened to his words carefully while watching Thanatos turn to face her once again. The Scythe was flung toward, spinning dangerously fast. She moved right to get out of it's path only to have it correct itself and aim at her again. She tried moving away again only to be in its deaxhthly course.

She was angry and scared and growing more so with every passing second. As the space between Genevieve and her death grew closer, she run the inner fire grow, literally and figuratively, as every emotion seemed to rage within her. Quick thinking would be the only way out of this. She moved out of the scythe's course and forced the fire she felt at her center to her hands which was easier then expected. She kept moving keep the scythe away from her as she focused all the energy at her hands. Her hands were hot with the intensity of it. She sidestepped once again and took a step back. She was directly beside it now as she released the energy, slamming it into the scythe, sending it skidding away from her and from Thanatos.

Now Genevieve faced Thanatos head on. Seeing the mindless beast caused her anger. She focused that anger to her hands once again, using them to help herself direct the fire. Pierce his armor. Abel's words rang in her mind. She shot the fire from her hands In the form of arrows though lacking definition. It slammed into Thanatos, breaking apart his armor and sending him backward but not doing much damage.

In her mere seconds of relief, she looked at Abel, seeking some type of approval or more help but saw something that caused her to freeze. Wings! White Wings! An angel was fighting Abel which only caused her resolve to kick in even stronger. She didn't want to die, nor be captured and forced to be good or even worse, imprisoned due to her love of killing and death. No one was going to tell her how to live her life. 

She turned just in time to see Thanatos a dozen yards from her, relentless in his attack. She was annoyed and angry. "I am done with you!!", she yelled. With the outburst was an explosive force that came from her like a wall, sending Thanatos flying.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Abel smiled at her answer. He observed Genevieve while she retaliated against Thanatos. Thankfully, she was able to dodge his scythe; she had some skill at least. Sadly, however, her fire was having little effect, as Thanatos burst through those fireballs without a scratch. "You're strong, but your attacks lack focus, they wont pierce his armor nor his skin." Abel called out in assistance, "You have dominion over fire, both outside, AND inside your body; focus your attack or have your soul reaped by this mindless beast!" he finished.

Thanatos' abyssal eyes never left Genevieve; they didn't even blink when the fire hit him. His movements were silent and precise. When his first swing missed, the force of his dash fulled him far past Genevieve. He quickly spun around, hurling his scythe at her. The spin of the scythe turned it into an enormous buzz saw flying through the air, it's flight path correcting to every move Genevieve made; the scythe being controlled by Thanatos still.

While watching the fight, Abel's hair stood on end; an approaching presence behind him. He turned to see brilliantly white wings behind a large blade being thrust at him. With a quick half turn, Abel grabbed the large sword by the blade; Abel's hands now a steely grey. "It was ignorant of me to not think they would send more of your kind so quickly...." Abel claimed towards his anonymous attacker. With a push, Abel sent the angel a few steps backwards. Abel started to slightly bob his head back and forth, with his eyes closed; the beat of a silent song playing in his head. His body soon dropped, his knee and hands hitting the ground. The moment they did, he bounced back up to his feet with a spin, 5 straight swords sprouted from the ground, now floating around them, spinning slowly. "Last chance, Angel" Abel started, "I won't give you a chance to be reborn.... you'll only make me stronger..." His eyes shined a brilliant light blue, a light smoke leaking out of each eye.

The Angel, bound by honor, nodded his head, sliding his right foot back, holding his blade at the ready. Abel held his right hand forward, all 5 blades stopped mid orbit, pointed at the angel, then fired directly at him. At the same moment Abel Disappeared, reappearing behind the angel, another sword in hand, slicing at the angel's back. The angel retaliated to this by shattering all 5 blades with his blade before swinging around to block Abel's strike. Obviously this angel was not like the others before him, "May I perhaps have the name of my attacker?" Abel asked; a sign of respect to a tough opponent. After a moment of thought, "I am known as Grigori..."
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Genevieve fought the urge to instinctively yank her hand away from his. As the fire ran along her arm, burning her expensive gown as it found its way to her chest. The whole time she was wondering why she had given in to him just to be on fire and her clothing to be turned to ash. She felt the coat wrap around her and his voice but they seemed so distant as she focused on the floating fireball in front of her. 

The sudden explosion caused her to jump, bringing her arms in as tight as she could. She turned to face Abel and his excitement, a look that could kill plastered on her features. This man was absolutely insane but somehow it only seemed to intensify her curiosity. 

Genevieve's eyes widened at the sight behind Abel. A menacing creature that seemed to radiate darkness. She listened to Abel while she stared in wonder and fear. She barely registered Abel's hand before it struck her causing pain to radiate across her face. Her anger spiked causing blood to pump and adrenaline to flow. "How Dare You!", she yelled. A split second later she saw Thanatos changing her. A sneer crossed her features as she felt warmth grow over her hands. She brought them up quickly and realized they were on fire and growing warmer. 

Thanatos way within a dozen feet of her, bringing the scythe down towards her. She was obviously still angry at the attack from Abel but was also angry that she even thought he was telling her the truth. As Thanatos got closer she brought up her hands and flung a large fireball at the beast while ducking away from his oncoming Scythe. The fireball was carefully placed and struck the Reaper of Souls In the face. "Not Today.", she spoke firmly. "I will not die today!"
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 pm

When Genevieve took Abel's hand, his 'glow' moved on to her hand, sparking into a small flame that engulfed her hand. "Accept the gift, and you will feel no pain, panic or deny it, and it'll kill you." Abel explained letting go of Genevieve's hand. The fire quickly traveled up Genevieve's arm, incinerating her clothing as it traveled, quickly reaching her chest. Abel removed his long coat, swinging it around Genevieve's frame before her clothing was completely burned away. "Warm... isn't it...?" Abel was going to miss his gift of fire; what she did not know, nay, what he wouldn't tell her, is every gift he gives to make her stronger, will adversely make him weaker. At least, until he's able to acquire a particular gift again.

When the flame took hold of Genevieve's heart, it left her chest, floating about 6 inches away. The floating flame seemed to beat with the same rhythm of her own heart. "Looks like you lived... good." The flame beat a single time, then slammed into the ground, creating an explosion so intense, it annihilated the mansion around them. leaving nothing but a large ring of burnt debris around them. "Congratulations! You're dead!" Abel exclaimed excitedly, "At least publicly. Now the police nor any pesky tax collectors will try to come an take your house or sell you to a suitor." Abel seemed particularly satisfied with that last part.

"However," Abel's voice became grim, "With every death.... comes him...." he told her quietly. Behind Abel, but within sight of Genevieve, a single shadow in began to grow taller, extending from the ground. The shadow formed into a body, a large, muscular one. He was clad in armor, with four black wings protruding from his back. His skin was paler than Abels, and his eyes were both black abyss. "Thanatos, the Angel of Death..." Abel called out without turning around. "He's a mindless one, only knowing to reap the soul of his given target... and he's your first lesson." Abel exclaimed with a slight smile, "You need to be able to control your gift, but your new flame is fueled by passion; the easiest to access being anger. You need to find the fine line between rage and focus, then you'll master this gift.... so..." Abel backhanded Genevieve's cheek; not hard enough to cause an real harm, but enough to set off anyone's anger. "What is it we say to the god of death?" Abel asked, stepping to the side to reveal that Thanatos was already charging through the air, scythe in hand, at Genevieve.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Genevieve could not argue with his logic. She had heard tales of other noblewoman that were left due to husbands or fathers dying, disappear or even become the wife of the rather insavory types. She knew that as a female she would never be able to live her life like she wished. A woman out of her era. Her life was about to change and it was up to her which way it could take.

Light blues eyes widened at his words. Others opposite to his kind? She had easily sensed that he was evil and maybe she could simply because of her charred heart and soul. If he was evil then those men were good. Demons and Angels? Could it be?

Words of desire and pleasure caused her to avert her gaze. It was such a thing that was not talked about in mixed company and made her quite uncomfortable. She couldn't imagine replying to that.

Training? Power? Most of all Protection? It was very enticing. She could refuse him and end up dead for her rebellion against whatever man held ownership of her. Or she could take his offer and risk her life on the notion that he was telling the truth. With the latter she had a chance of living. The chance of continuing her work that she loved.

The question Abel posed to her was something that she had to think about. She watched as the glow spread across his body. For a moment, her mind went still as she watched his hand raise up, asking for her own. Did she want to stay in the house that had chained her into a life that she didn't want? Or should she throw caution to the wind and trust him, taking his hand now. Her eyes traveled from his hand to his face, studying for a few moments. She felt no guilt at the murder of her parents nor the many other lives she had taken. She held no fear at being caught and punished for her crimes. The fear she did hold was for what would happen to her now that her parents were dead. Now that she was to be sent off with some man of her cousin's choosing.

With the last thought, she reached out her hand, hesitating only a moment before placing hers in Abel's, eyes on his.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

Do you really think you can survive in this day and time? I hear you people treat your women quite poorly... You'll become nothing more than a whore... a poorly treated one at that. Tis a life you do not wish, the joys of the flesh become hollow, and painful. You will become a shell of who you are now. You may be a killer, child, but you are not prepared for this world... not yet." Abel's voice was grim, riddled with truth. His knowledge of the world outside the mansion, outside of England, even all around the world, was far more extensive than hers, or an other mortal's for that matter. "It would be a simple thing for me to purchase this household when it goes up for sale, you would have safe refuge, a base of operations for your 'business'.... or... you can take to the world, but you won't be rid of me. Now that we've met, they will be coming after you, as will other of my kind.... and their intentions are far worse than my own." 

Abel took a moment to collect his thoughts, "Those men I killed outside, were opposite of my blood, and their goal was to take you an lock you away, to keep me any my kind away from you. Now that you and I have met, they want you dead. As for my own kind, they want you. Simple as that, they want your body, your blood, your meat... Granted, your body is something that even i have come to desire, but i do not take without consent; if the intimacy does not cause pleasure for both parties, it is wasted.

"So, my dear, I offer protection, training, and ultimately great power to you. The choice you have now is... do you wish to continue to live in this house? or hit the road with me and find a life out there...? Abel's eyes began to glow faintly, viable through his lids when he closed his eyes. the glow traveled down his face, neck, and across his chest, hidden within his clothing. Abel extended his hand towards Genevieve, the light glow traveled up his arm, stopping in the center of his palm as he waited if she would take his hand. Should she decide to take a hold of his hand, the experience would be... life-changing.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Genevieve watched the silver haired male before her with curiosity mixed with caution. She let the unknown man speak afraid that this discussion would end on a rather sour note. Passed her parents? They were dead. It was then that it clicked, the same moment he disappeared with the flash of lightning. Blood on his lips, fire at his fingertips, eyes of red and seeing the dead... He was not human. 

His voice caused her to jump and turn around. His next words hit her like a brick wall. An insult to her and her chosen profession. She glared at her intruder with a look that could've killed.

"Train me? That's a funny thought.", sarcasm again. She shut the front door as the cold was creeping in and she had a feeling he didn't need a door. She brought up her arms, crossing them over her chest. Her light blue eyes settled on the man before her. Studying him. His demeanor showed that he was smug and confident in his abilities, whatever those may be. 

"You aren't staying here. There is no way that will happen.", her tone was filled with authority. The same tone she used with the help. "I just killed my Parents. l won't be here much longer... A woman cannot own property and there is no male heir. I am losing everything. This whole plan of yours, of teaching me, is not planned out very well.", A hint of childlike behavior forming.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Abel whipped out a rag, cleaning his face. When tossed aside, the rag caught fire, incinerating almost instantly, Abel's eyes flashed red. "You misunderstand ma'am, I am here right now at the exact time i am meant to be; you did answer the door. My business is not with your parents, nor your housekeepers, but with you yourself." Abel explained, "In fact, i passed your parents on my way here." he stated blankly. The rain fell upon Abel as he stood outside the door. When a bolt of lightning lit up the night, Abel vanished. with the moment of light gone, the night dark once more, Abel was walking around the atrium of the mansion, behind Genevieve. "What do we have to discuss indeed...." he trailed off, "Well... your line of work of course! You're a killer, a beautiful one, buy you're sloppy, inefficient, and if you don't enjoy what you do.. you won't make it much farther."

Abel turned and started walking up to Genevieve, "First, a question... What is it you say... to the God of Death?" he asked, brandishing a dagger, the same Genevieve used to kill her parents, pointing it at her, stepping forward, "...not today..." he exclaimed with a smile, licking her parents' blood off of the blade, "Oh, they were quite drunk, the poison you used was unnecessary; it cut off their pain receptors, they didn't feel a thing when they died... no justice done..." he shook his head.  "That's what I'm here for; to teach you, train you, to show you just how much pleasure can be had in this life..." He trailed off, "Then... I take you with me... to my employer... you'll start working in the big leagues, so to speak." Abel's claims were tempting, his voice smoother than the finest silk. "By now, you've realized that I'm not normal, at least I hope you've realized this, you'd have to be daft otherwise..." Abel leaned up against the wall, folding his arms and looking at Genevieve with his light silver eyes, "So.... where am I staying?" he asked as if the decision had already been made.

OOC: no worries, it was perfect
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 am

Genevieve was taken aback by the scene in front of her. A man was at her door, blood dripping from his lips, stark contrast against his hair and pale skin. A frightening thing to see but even more so was the fact that she had just killed her parents. Their bodies still upstairs, still warm. She couldn't help but be scared, or rather, worried that she had been seen. Fear was something she knew to be for the weak.

After a few silent moments, Genevieve gathered herself and spoke carefully, "Sir, l apologize but guests should wait until morning to visit someone's home. You should come back when my father is available." Her demeanor has that of a proper lady. She bowed gracefully and began to shut the door when a voice inside her told her to stop. Her blue eyes looked the man over with curiosity. He had said they had much to discuss which meant he wanted her. But for what purpose? She was just a woman. A powerless woman. Even more so that there was no way she could continue her lifestyle with the Head of the Family deceased. She had not fully come to terms with her upcoming life change. It hadn't fully set inyet.

"Discuss what?", she questioned. Her curiosity had gotten the better of her.

OOC: Kinda Short...
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hell... is not quite what people think it is. There are no absurdly large fire's anywhere, it is no large cavern with satyr-like demons dancing around poking and prodding tortured souls with red pitchforks. No, there is as much pleasure as there is pain in hell. It all depends on who you are, what you did, who you killed, fucked, bribed, tricked.... here, only the worst thrive... and we love it.

Abel relished his life in hell, blood, drink, and women as far as he could see; he fought with his brethren daily, ate and drank in joy with them, and the sex... oh the sex... so many women, so many fetishes, so many positions... It's been a hell of a ride. See, Abel is widely known as the top agents Lucifer employed. Abel's exploits across heaven, earth, and hell made him into something of a legend among demon kind. Contrary to popular belief, demons do have a strict rank order, and it's entirely based on respect; the more respect you've earned, the higher rank you are. The only demon who stood above Abel himself, was Lucifer; the devil so powerful, he was able to stand against god, and live.

Abel awoke to a deep voice in his head, Lucifer calling him. lying in his bed, Abel was covered in women. most of the women were fast asleep, though there was an enthusiastic couple who still worked to pleasure themselves, and him. Sitting up, Abel saw that he was still inside one of the woman, who was grinding up and down his member, while the other licked the two while using her hand to tend to her own needs. "Ah.. loves.. You'll have to tend to yourselves while I'm gone... business calls..." Abel stated, a Spaniard accent in his voice. Abel's words were received with disappointed groans. Pulling himself out of the woman on top of him, he moved her to the side, standing up. Fully extending his wings, Abel stretched, yawning in the process. Stepping out onto the balcony, Abel looked across the landscape of hell, the thriving city in which he resided, to the deep pits below, echoing with the pained screams of the damned... so peaceful.

When he finally arrived at the throne room, Abel bowed to Lucifer, the only man in which he would do so, "Your orders, my liege?" Alec asked, with nothing but respect in his voice. "Rise, agent we are long past these trivial formalities. Your target is a young girl, a killer. She's fairly skilled at what she does, and is currently employed by England's queen. She's a tortured soul, went so far as to even murder her own parents to make her pain stop. It is time for us to show her where true pleasures lie. Take care though, agent, Heaven's sending their angels after her, trying to 'save' her" Lucifer instructed and guided. "It will be done..." Abel claimed, rising to leave.

Before making the trip to Earth, Abel dawned a black suit, it was fitted to be formed around his lean muscular frame. He walked up to the woman who was riding him a few hours earlier, lightly licking her lips while he grabbed her womanhood, sliding two fingers inside, causing her to gasp, "Stay ready for when I return..." he teased, pulling his hand away, leaving her wanting more. within moments, Abel vanished.

The rain was heavy, by the scent of blood was thick; it aroused Abel's interest. Abel moved for the large doors of the mansion, reaching to knock, "Halt!" a voice boomed behind him, causing Abel to turn. A troop of three angels stood there, Swords disguised as canes in their hands, eyes light blue, hair pure white, "We have laid claim on this girl, her soul is for us to save." The angel spokesman claimed. "Save?" Abel replied, "You wish to steal her away from an eternity of endless pleasure?" he asked, to which the Angels scoffed. "Listen yo-" The angel was cut of to Abel vanishing, and reappearing behind the three, with a heart in one hand, a head hanging from the other. The first angel fell with a large hole in his chest, the second now missing a head. Abel looked at the third angel who only wore a face of fear and stun. Abel took a bite out of the heart he held, dropping it and the head. He vanished one more time, reappearing on the other side of the angel once more, Abel now standing by the door. The angel stood there, falling to a dozen pieces before the heart and head hitting the ground.

Abel knocked three hard times, knowing his target would hear it. As the door opened, Genevieve would see him, blood dripping from his mouth, a wide smile on his face, "Good evening my dear... we have much to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) Anime_12

It had been raining for quite a few days now, the weather in England had never been a favorite to the people, except for a few people, and Genevieve was one of them. She loved rain, and could happily stand outside while it was pouring down on her and she could just enjoy the feeling of the refreshing water running down her face, making her hair and clothes drenched, the sound of rain drops hitting the ground, the fresh air after the rainfall, she loved it all. She also loved it for an another reason; it washed the blood away, helping her hide the evidence and becoming the innocent Lady people always thought she was, and no one could ever believe she had blood on her hands, that ran like rivers off them. Her chin where resting on her arms, which where resting on the windowsill in the big mansion she lived in, and her eyes where following the water droplets down the window pane dreamily. "Oh rain, I do hope you're here to stay for some time now. I'm happy we moved to England, the weather here suits me perfectly." She sighed heavily, back in Holland the weather had been sunny most of the time, but the weather here was often rainy or grey, opposed to the blinding sunny days.
"I wonder if father is still away, and I do ponder when he and mother will return." Her father where a brilliant man that had many companies all over the world, what kind of companies was if no particular concern of hers, except that her father and mother were rarely home. Her mother only followed her father on his business trips because she had to, but if she had to tell the truth; she loved it. Her parents didn't have to work, they where rich already, barons and high nobility from Holland, money that had been passed down, but they wanted more, the greed from her parents couldn't be satisfied. A petty and trivial desire to Genevieve.
"Madame?" She looked up to see her maid, Alberta standing outside her door, watching Genevieve with worried eyes. "The dinner is prepared downstairs, if you may...?" Genevieve stood up and walked towards Alberta in slow-motion. The night had been hectic and she was tired, her latest mission involved her being up to roughly 5am, and her maids woke her up at 7am, leaving her without any sleep, just because those stupid butlers had decided to play poker in the dining hall until late, making her late for her work. The killing itself had been joyful and she had enjoyed every second of it, but she hated to wait, you never let a noble woman wait.
-----
Genevieve sat at a large desk with various books, stacked and open, spread out before her. A man stood behind her, rambling on about Latin and its uses. Her attention was far from Latin. Rather it was on the rain that was just beyond the glass. How she wished to be out in the cleansing rain.
"Lady Genevieve!", the Latin instructor scolded.
Genevieve jumped slightly at the sharp sound of the voice. "I don't want to study anymore." She could care less Latin or studying.
"Madame!", now the instructor was playing at astonishment. "Your Father..."
Genevieve stood from her chair, knocking it over with at loud bang cutting off her teacher. She gave him a look that could have killed as she stormed towards the door like a spoiled child.
Just outside the door stood a clearly startled maid, "M... Madame. Your Father and Mother have returned and are waiting for you in the dining hall."
Genevieve groaned, "Thank You." She headed toward dining hall as slow as she possibly could. She disliked her parents almost to the point of hatred. They had never had any time for her, they never noticed her, and always left her alone in the castle, and when her father took notice of her, he would insult her. Insults were usually about the lack of suitors that come for her and even less so as she turned eighteen. The lack of suitors was far from her fault as her father's greed ran too high and he would take nothing less than the King's throne for his daughter's hand. Or how un-pretty she was. Or how much he hated her for being a constant drain on his money. Yet it somehow was Genevieve's fault. Of course Genevieve's mother was too much of a coward to defend her daughter, and only looked away when it occurred. So what would they brag about this time? Or how drunk would her father be tonight.
Genevieve pushed open the heavy doors to the dining room and was immediately given a sour look from her father. She groaned inwardly as she hurried to her seat and stared at her empty plate. She was waiting for the berating that she knew that she was coming. It was an inevitable occurrence as she purposely taken her time to get here.
"Next time you decide to keep us waiting then make sure that you don't come. You are worthless as a daughter. You should have been married off already and freed us from the responsibility.", her father started speaking with speech that indicated that he already had quite a bit to eat. Her father tossed his hand in the air, angry and dismissively, as if to make her vanish. "Ah, and that business in France really hit off, we earned more from that then before!." And there they went on, bragging about their beloved business and things she had yet to care about, why would they never be quiet.
"May I leave the table?" She spoke up, her plate still empty, thanks to her eating barely an hour before. Her father nodded while he was drinking the wine like water, and threw away the bottle when it was finished, crashing on the wall, just barely missing Genevieve as she passed by.
"Come here first, Girl." She stiffened at those words, but silently walked over to her father who looked at her and then laughed. "Get out of my sight, brat." She could only bow and do what he told her to do, and she did it with joy, a more malice creeping into her heart.
-----
"Tonight, it will end." Genevieve angrily spat as she walked around in her room, opening her walk-in closet and pulled her dresses apart, pushing a brick in the wall and revealed an another room, her assassin room, filled with everything she could need for her work. Working for the Queen and King had its perks. She had everything she could want for her work. She had been chosen by the Queen herself as an assassin of the Royal Court. Genevieve always believed that it was lack of family that the Queen had taken into consideration.
Her parents had gone over the line, no one liked them, they wouldn't be missed at all. She took out the poison, the one that would put them in eternal sleep, and then pulled out two daggers, this would end now, tonight. She could no longer stand the abuse, the hatred that poured over her not the indifference that came from them.
"Mum, dad?" She walked up to them, where they where happily talking with their butlers and maids, who looked worried and really uncomfortable, possibly waiting for some type of confrontation. "Have a good night." She bowed and looked up at her father and mother, who didn't even noticed her. She growled even more angrily as she walked over to the bottle of wine, and slipped down a few drops of the poison, not enough to kill them, but enough to make them fall into coma, and then she slipped away to her bed.
That night, the lightning shone up the sky with it's haunting light, the rain fell heavily down, and the sky was pitch black. She hadn't slept at all, only lying down in bed, listening to the thunderstorm and for the sound of her parents door closing. And when it did, she waited for an hour, before setting her plan into motion. She carefully picked up the two daggers from her nightstand and left her room quietly. Sneaking into her parents room was not hard at all, and a large smirk rested on her lips as she noticed the state they where in, it had worked perfectly. She maybe even didn't need the poison, they where drunk enough to sleep through an earthquake. She looked over them and felt no pity at all, only anger and hatred. The daggers slid easily into their bodies, she placed it right where the heart was, between the ribs of her mother, so she wouldn't feel any pain. And then she turned up towards her father, her smirk fading and turning into a scowl, she placed the knife above his heart, but regretted herself in the last second. No, that was not fair enough.. She let the blade slide up towards his throat, tickling his neck with the sharp blade before she sliced the throat open, pulling up the cover over her so the blood wouldn't splatter on her. When the blood stopped, she looked up to admire her work, and a devilish smile was on her lips. "Rest in Peace.", sarcasm dripping from her words.
Closing the door after her, she wandered in the halls, a feeling that hadn't been felt for years was circulating around in her body, the feeling of being relieved, the heavy burden on her shoulders had been lifted. She was about to open her room door when the sound of someone knocking on the door was heard. Strange, who could it be in the middle of the night? No maid or butler was awake to take it, so she took the task upon herself and opened the door, slightly curious on whom it might be that was up this late into the night.
OOC: I really hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)   Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Consuming Darkness (Kouta, M)
Page 1 of 1