Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A role-play called Rainbird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

A role-play called Rainbird Empty
PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:43 pm

:P Lemme know if my post was good enough, I can change it if I need to :P
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Okay dokie! :) can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:59 pm

It's taking a little bit more time that I expected to get the role-play completely finished, but it should be up within the next few hours.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:06 pm

Absolutely! I really look forward to seeing the opening post! :)
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Nice (: I have most of it written up, so probably tonight or early tomorrow I'll have it up. Are you okay with mature role-plays? Not just sexual, but violence, language and the works lol
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Awesome! :) Katherine has red hair, blue eyes. Stands about 5"7 and weighs around 110lbs :P
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:01 pm

Generally I use anime or semi-real pictures for my characters. I'll see if I can find a picture I want to use for Church. Does Katherine have red hair or brown hair, basing off the anime picture.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 pm

:) Sick! her name will be Katherine :)

And is it going to be real pictures or anime pictures?

Real picture: A role-play called Rainbird 75f55904b733249f7653365746ecd6a3

Anime Picture:  
A role-play called Rainbird Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXgSlMBbkxxFge_LuGKkNhJPUngDsXKcvhwJbqM5zFJTHbb6bqBg
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Of course! (: Did you want to use the name Allison or create your own character entirely? Before I finish the post, I'll just need to know your characters name and general appearance just because she'll be referenced when Church remembers her and such. Take your time if you're coming up with a whole new character and let me know whenever.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:47 pm

That sounds so wicked, may I?
Back to top Go down
Gemini

Gemini

PostSubject: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:34 pm

I have an idea based off a story I've been working on and off on, but I'm not sure if it'll take. I'll give a general summary of it, but looking for someone to play a female black ops soldier.

Matthew Church - U.S. military, special forces, classified. Dark brown hair, dark      brown eyes.

Allison Kaye - Russian special black ops soldier, classified. Dark brown hair, green eyes. American, but working for Russia.

Matthew Church is a soldier haunted by a failed mission in his past, a mission that led to the death of the love of his life, Allison Kaye. Allison defected from her military status in Russia to join Church on the other side.

Church his placed on a mission that forces him back to where the worst day of his life took place. To face his past, he returns only to discover Allison very much alive and waiting for him, only things are not as they appear. 

Allison does not return to reunite happily with Church. By her former Russian bosses, she is led to believe that Church used and betrayed her, purposely leaving her to die. Enraged, she vows that Church will pay for his misdeed with his life, and only by her hand. 

That's the basis of the intro. Allison goes through believing that Church is bad, become cynical and very obsessed with bringing him down. When Church eventually gets to her, opening her eyes to the truth, Allison is betrayed by her Russian bosses and the military she faithfully served and goes on the run with Church, then vowing to take them down before they find and kill them.

If anyone is interested in this role-play, you don't have to use the character Allison. You can create your own character with your own personality and characteristics. The only thing I ask is during her period of wanting Church dead that she be obsessed and ruthless. Can make her clever and sarcastic, or whatever you'd like. Feel free to message or post here, I'd be happy to discuss the rp with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A role-play called Rainbird   A role-play called Rainbird Empty

Back to top Go down

A role-play called Rainbird
Page 1 of 1