Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouta

Kouta

A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread off. Seems like interest has been lost with both parties.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 3:30 pm

She wasn't deterred by his small show of ability, that was good; it was the first time anyone saw it and didn't immediately relate him to some kind of monster. He raised an eyebrow when she pulled out her dagger and thrust it at him. "I expected more... considering you're last show." he stated as she moved towards him. Krom's skin didn't turn color as she attacked him like it did before. Rather, whenever her daggers came close to hitting him, they seemed to turn slightly,missing him entirely, almost seeming to have a will of their own.

"I won't allow you to pass because I understand." he told her almost cryptically. "Your death would make 9564326 dead because this monster." he told her, almost as if he remembered every single one, but how that would be possible would be a mystery.

"You Ask what I'm doing so far out... far out for whom? You? Me? Distance is based on origin, To me, you are the one who has traveled far out of her way towards a bleak end."

"You know, Black Iron is one of the few known substances known to be able to pierce the thick, armored hide of a dragon." He began, "The blood of every beast of danger, even those of fallen dragons, were used in the creation process, that the soul of the metal itself commands the respect of every other metal below it." his eyes met hers, "You will never be able to pierce my skin with your steel. The Dominion of blades belongs to me.... Tell me, girl, what is it you are able to bend to your will?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:38 pm

Elizabeth was trying to hold herself back from unleashing what she had been so scared of many years ago, she could not believe this though. All she wanted was to carry on with her journey and this jerk was in her way! She scoffed softly as she crossed her arms over her chest and glanced around to try and figure out her way out. She knew that she could not go back to the place she had come from, she needed to move forward and if she needed to… she would drag this guy along with her. “You’ve got so much to learn…” she whispered under her breath and blinked softly when she heard the unison of voice, she turned slightly to watch him wondering how the heck he was doing that but now she was more cautious of him then she was before. Was he possessed? She blinked at her own thoughts, he was an interesting man for sure. One that she had not run into till now, she wondered if he even had any weaknesses but she brushed it off as she noticed how he turned to face her again. “Understanding eh? So glad to hear that” she muttered softly, taking in his facial features once again to note that his eyes were back to normal now. So strange and yet… I’m more curious she thought to herself as she tilted her head when she was told to try again. again? her thoughts wandered once more. Elizabeth slowly began to walk around the man, she sighed softly as she poked him a few times in different areas; trying to find a weak spot of some sort or something. “If you’re so understanding, then you would have let me pass…. What is one more death to you anyways? I’m no one important.” She whispered as she then stopped in front of him and smiled “So glad you’re understanding though, because I’ll be here till I make a dent in you.” She muttered softly as she pulled out this long dagger and let it’s tip rest on his chest, where his heart was. “Tell me strange one… what are you doing out here so far?” as she began to stab him lightly with her dagger, still trying to pinpoint a weak spot.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:59 pm

She was headstrong, but foolish. "You have seen this beast, but have you truly allowed your eyes to see his form? have you smelled the death and felt the heat of it's breath? Has the ground beneath your feet shook from the beat of it's heart?" As she approached him allowing her passions to flow like water from her body, in form of words meant to have impact. "You ask who do I think I am, I know exactly who I am. I am a man who holds more knowledge of this place and what you face than you can possibly understand. I am the latest product of failure after failure, year after year, age after age of trying to kill this beast. As for titles... such things have long past of any importance." He smirked slightly as she questioned his right of command. "On these lands... I have more right than most..." he stated, but would not explain deeper.

He closed his eyes as the spike was thrust in his back shoulder. Krom didn't move an inch from the impact. "Ah... It's been quite some time since I've felt a magic so... Primal..." His voice sounded very strange, almost as if there were multiple speaking in unison. While the ice hit it's mark, there was no blood, no indication that Krom's skin was pierced. When Krom opened his eyes, they were almost entirely black, save for the brilliant golden center of his pupil and iris, with streaking coronas reaching from the center out to the edge of his eyes. He stepped to the side, showing the spike that formed behind him no longer had a tip, only a flat front that was created when the ice only crushed when it came into contact with Krom's skin. The sword that was inside of the ice that should have pierced him, never reached his skin. "You believe me to be ignorant, and since we've met, only shown me your arrogance," His voice still echoed dozens of people. Turned away from her revealing half of his back as black as the iron he wielded. "But," His voice became his own once again, "I am understanding." he turned back to face her, showing that his eyes were normal once more. "Try again."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Elizabeth knew exactly what he was talking about, cut? Yes. Though she was a bit confused when she saw the blades began to block her path, only leaving her a small path open to go back to where she had come from. “Of course I know what waits for me at the end of this path. If I did not know then I would have not come this way” she said as she blinked when she saw that he had walked past her. She had taken in the view of the place and knew of what blades laid across the lands; it was a sad thought that was for sure but she did not have another choice. She needed to take this path and continue on with her journey, she needed to put an end to the beast. “another pointless death? You don’t even know me! How in the hell would you figure that my death would be pointless?!” she shouted at him as she turned to face him with an irritated look to her face. “How do you even figure that I would die? You know nothing about me, and you sure as hell got something crawled up your pants” she muttered as she now looked really confused when the man removed the armour from his body. “Are you stupid?” she said as she took a few steps forward so she was an inch from his face. “I think you’re stupid. Just because I came across you don’t not give you any right to block the path I walk. You listen and you listen well boy, I will walk whatever path I desire to and if that means that I die at the end then so be it. I will die for what has been destroyed of mine. I will fight to the very ends of the earth to get what I want and you can’t stop me.” She growled as the earth under their feet began to shake and the swords that were blocking her path began to grow cold, ice soon formed on them till they were completely covered in thick layers of ice. A mix between glass, ice, and metal began to form behind the man and it soon pierced through the left shoulder of the man in seconds. It left a clean cut that was a good two inches wide and an inch and a half deep. Elizabeth kept her eyes locked on the man’s “Do not tell me what I can and can’t do.” She whispered as she felt close to him but after a moment when she noticed how close she was to him, she took a few steps back and turned her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 pm

She knew where she was going, as did he. "You... you have been hurt. Cut deeper than any blade can reach." he spoke as he moved by her. Krom stood, lifting his arm. A small wall of swords sprouted from the ground, blades still stuck in the ground to block her path. "But..." he turned to face her once her path was blocked, "We both know what awaits you at the end of the road you travel... death... of either you or another." Large straight swords continued to sprout from the ground, some far too large for any one normal man to wield alone. "Do you know why this land lies dead? If one digs deep enough, one can find ruins anywhere. either from your or my ancestors, down to the deep roads of the great dwarven kingdoms of time past. Take in the designs of these weapons around you." he commanded. 

Upon further inspection, Elizabeth would see that there were blades of all peoples around them. Dwarven, man, elvish, High, dark, and wood alike. some of the larger swords and axes bore designs that would be akin to every sentient race, showing a unison of sorts. "These lands once belonged to Giants, a peaceful, nomadic tribe that welcomed all who would seek refuge with them. This land is a graveyard, you see around you now is a graveyard. thousands upon thousands of men, women, of all races children lie dead and burn in the inferno in which you are attempting to travel towards..." Krom fell silent, these were my lands... his own thought haunted him every waking moment.

"From what I see and feel from you, I can't let you continue this path, there's no sense in another pointless death." From what he could tell, she would only find her death with the beast, hell, he's unsure if he could even stand up to it."

"If you wish to continue to travel towards this end" Krom Began, "I Demand that you cut me, if you are able. Krom began to remove every piece of armor he war, granted it wasn't very much to begin with. "you may place the cut anywhere, and whether the wound is to be fatal or minor is up to you as well, lass. Use whatever means you can to try n' break my skin. otherwise turn around and head back to wherever you came from." A path opened up in the graveyard of swords so she could return from wherever she came from. Krom then held his arms out wide, opening up as much of his body as he could from an attack; he had no intention to counter or retaliate.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Elizabeth blinked softly when the man put the blade down into the ground, she had never seen anything like him before and so he was interesting to stare at. She took in his form and the look he gave off, he was quite good looking but she brushed that away knowing that she had a task at hand to take care of. And she was sure that anyone that good looking had a wife at least to go back to but now that she thought about it, she wondered what he was doing out here too. She could tell easily that he did not believe her, but that did not matter. What mattered was passing him and continuing with her journey till she got where she wanted and destroyed what had once destroyed a home of hers. Elizabeth did not look impressed when she was called ‘lass’ but she shook her head lightly and rolled her eyes in annoyance. She had one power that she did not use very often because she had been told that it had not been around in hundreds of years so she kept it between her and her family knowing that it could frighten others. Though she would use it if she really needed to and she hoped that this man would just stay far enough away from her. “What do you mean? I just told you that I’m just passing through…. It’s really none of your business as to why I’m out here so boy, go back to whatever you were doing and don’t worry about others. Worry about yourself out here.” She said as she took a step forward wondering if he would dare make a move against her but she was actually curious as to what measures he would take.

(XD red hair is the best Razz and okay dokie :3 )
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:54 pm

What Krom saw before him did not match the feeling he got that woke him up. The girl that spoke to him seemed ill fit to be traveling out here alone. Her appearance was... troubling to Krom. She was a short, slender girl; more than likely agile. She carried several weapons on her, though not as many as Krom; anyone compared to him when it comes to weaponry would seem horribly under prepared. The path she walked was a cause for great confusion, she walked the same path as him, however Krom walked the path of death; all that lay before him was pain and misery, why would she be walking the same road.

Krom lifted his blade, before stabbing it deep into the hard ground. he then sat infront of it, leaning on the broad side of the large blade. His hair and goatee were both a shiny silver, with his eyes nearly shining gold. We wore black cloth pants with intricate lion head metal knee guards, with a red belt/sash wrapped around his waist. His torso was mostly exposed, only a spiked pauldron over his right shoulder, and a gauntlet over his left hand and forearm. His left shoulder bore a tattoo as well, but it doesn't seem to be made from ink. It appears to be metal, one that has perfectly fused with his skin.

Krom Cocked his eye, "You... just passing through... really..." the disbelieve in his voice was apparent. "A young girl looking the way you look, wearing what your wearing, this far into the wilderness... just passing through... knowing that in the direction that you're going there is only hostile wastelands..." In such a short moment, Krom was able to figure out all of the holes in her little excuse. "So lass, what exactly are you doing this far away from any civilization?

((OOC: It's all good, I wouldn't have had time to write the last few days anyways. And i love how your image just so happened to hve red hair, similar to the woman in mine lol. Also, I'm going to be pretty far off of the lore in regards to creatures and magic used. though there will be LOTR stuff in what i put in.))
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:57 pm

A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) Sister_of_the_night_by_selenada-d6ubjwd

Growing up in a small town she learned to appreciate the little things in life but there were just some things that she had no respect for. Her mother had been quite young when she had her, and they moved to a community after losing touch with her father. Her mother and Father eventually bumped back into each other after the long journey and soon settled in with the people or Rivendell. Her father took one the job of becoming a guard for the king and the family, her mother on the other hand stand home to be a good wife.

It was not long before she grew like a weed and had become good friends with the king’s daughter but after a few years of living there Elizabeth had became custom to using weapons and fighting with others to prepare for what ever may come in the future. She had probably been around six-teen or seven-teen years old when a war came crashing through and of course the elves fought to their best ability, but the beast had gotten away and the home was ruined for a while till they started to rebuild things. Lives were lost and the streets had been painted with the rich blood of elf and orc folk.
After a bit Elizabeth’s mother had caught an illness, she could not dare to watch her mother’s passing so she moved out from the Rivendell and headed out on her own.

Training along the way, and getting some help for places to stay for a bit as she jumped around. She was determined to go for a bit of a hunt, and she did not care if she had to push people out of her way. It was quite the journey but she was all set for it with her sword, bow and arrows along with a few other necessities that she would need for the path ahead of her. She knew that she was crazy for taking on such a job but she did not care when people tried their best to talk her out of it. She was going for the hunt, and she was going to succeed no matter what.
Elizabeth had been on her own for quite some time now, and she had guessed that her father probably passed away too not long after her mother which would not surprise her.

Elizabeth found herself day dreaming again as she continued to keep moving through the path, she did not realize that someone had camped out but when she heard a male’s voice. She froze in her tracks and stared in their direction but kept out of sight, for now anyways. Slowly she made it over the large hill that was filled with bushes and flowers along with small rocks and pointy sticks “Did not mean to startle you.” She muttered and kept a straight face, it was like she could not give one care in the world to anyone. She stood about 5’7 and maybe weighed around 120lbs by the looks of her. Wearing a corset black and red dress with black leggings and black knee-high boots but she carried weapons on her; that was clear. “Just passing through.” She stated not wanting to deal with more trouble than she had already today. Her bright icy blue eyes locked on the man as the wind brushed her nicely red coloured bangs from her face. Her hair probably hit her waist, or at least her lower back; it was a bit wavy but nothing she could not keep control of. And on her right arm was a tattoo but it did not look normal like a tattoo should; it more looked like a birth mark or something that had been there since the day she was born.

(These are the clothes items lol but of course on the dress, the top is a bit different. The top will be like in her picture because I think it would look better ha :
Spoiler:
 )

(sorry it took me some time to reply, dad dragged me out on a trip to see family for a day and a half so I haven't had time to sleep or do much of anything else. My next reply will be a lot fast than this one, again, sorry for the wait.)
Back to top Go down
Kouta

Kouta

PostSubject: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 12:17 am

A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) Fable
"As long as you come back to me...."

His eyes shot open with as the first light of dawn peaked over the mountains. He stood, armor still strapped to his body. Several Swords of varying sizes surrounded his frame, forming a barrier of blades as he slept. It took time for him to grab on to all of his weapons; he may has well have been a walking armory. He had many names, titles; Wanderer, Swordsman, trespasser... Demon... But he was most widely known as BlackIron Krom. His family held the title of BlackIron for generations, passed from father to son as a tradition of great warriors. The BlackIrons were famous for their unparalleled skill with the blade, using specially forged black swords, in which their family title has been passed down. Krom's father, Tarkas, was a monster; known to cleave a horse, and the soldier riding it, in two with a single one armed swing of a long sword. However, Krom had no home; he was a mixed breed. His mother was a dark-skinned woman from the south eastern islands. She was a member of a notorious group of raiders, Krom's mother being the most ferocious. The BlackIron Clan Tolerated her presence after Tarkas took her in, But Krom was Viewed as an abomination. With their house burned to the ground, the Family fled when Krom was still just a babe. 

Krom often though about his life and what stories his parents told him, But now was not the time to reminisce it seems... Perhaps he would think of such things later.

What Snapped Krom out of his thoughts was a firm hand placed upon his chest. stopping his on foot Travels. ""Oy!" the stranger shouted. "You seem to be a bit overarmed for such a peaceful part of the country, any particular reason for this?" he asked.

Upon a closer look, the man was scarred, bore a few blades himself, and had already brandished a dagger; a holdup. Krom gazed around, detecting another half dozen or so hiding in ambush. "Regardless traveler, as an outsider, you have to pay a toll" 

Krom looked at the man in the eyes, "Ah, yes, the toll... See, someone will be getting paid... in the next town.... me." he claimed evenly, quickly pulled out one of his long swords; it was black as night except for the runes that traveled up the blade itself. A moment, Krom thrust his sword through the higwayman, and an inferno of fire erupted from the man's exit wound incinerating the rest of the bandit ambush. All that remained of the leader was a head left on the ground with a seared neck. Krom picked up the head, only to slam it on a table a couple hours later when he arrived at the next village, a bag of about 100 golden coins given to him in exchange.

It wasn't long before he was on the road again, and the village transaction was now days past.

"You will come back... Right?"

Krom snapped awake again, Feeling another presence approaching, He stood up, grabbing his largest sword; a greatsword in which the blade alone was larger than his body. However, despite it being so large, and he having to use two hands to wield it, his movements were still exceptionally fast and precise; he seemed to be entirely unencumbered by the great weight of the sword. "The presence was strong, but intentionally hidden, "Come out, Now!" he barked, voice strong enough to frighten even the most ferocious of animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)   A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Hunt (Mature/ Rukia)
Page 1 of 1