Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Misguided Ghosts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skye MG

Misguided Ghosts Empty
PostSubject: Misguided Ghosts   Misguided Ghosts EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:45 pm

Misguided Ghosts PXv0efi
You may think that you know the world around you... but let me tell you a secret: You really don't. There are things, creatures... they hide among us, living what would seem to be normal lives. Ever seen deaths on the news where they can't explain what happened to the victim? Vampires. Or maybe even a rogue Werewolf... How about those strange shops that sell odd concoctions and herbs? Witches. Or maybe sorcerers... Or have you ever seen something out of the corner of your eye, but when you look right at it, it disappears? Fairies. Cold spots, things moving on their own? Ghosts. That's right... All these things, and more, are very real.

Those who know about this underworld of supernatural beings might say they're normal, they just want to live life like you and me. Others would say they are evil, and not to be trusted. But I'll let you decide.

After all... we are all just MISGUIDED GHOSTS.
Back to top Go down

Misguided Ghosts
Page 1 of 1