Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:17 pm

She giggled, blushing. "Shut up." She stood up, looking up at him. "Yeah, of course they still do! I don't think I'd ever let it leave. I go there more than most kids will." Olive laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 10:49 pm

"yeah, but not as cute as you right now" he smiled and stood behind her. He looked at the map wondering if any place would be suitable for his plans, he had decided. "Do they still have the petting zoo? i remember you loved that."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:19 pm

She hummed softly to herself, eventually finding the exhibit. "Zarren, I found 'em!" She ran over to the caged area. "Oh, they're just adorable, don't you think?" Olive beamed up at him, then bent down to look at the small animals.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:58 pm

He soon came up running behind her, staying behind to take it easy. He continued to hold a nice shade of red on his face along with a silly smile. He wanted to ask something but was almost too nervous too.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:40 pm

She blushed, giggling softly, then ran ahead of him excitedly. "Come on, slow poke!" She laughed, looking back at him. She studied him for a moment, then looked away once she caught herself staring.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:21 am

"Then let's head there." he smiled "i'm also thinking how about you lead until i find something of interest?" he pulled her close then blushed some and let her go heading that way.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:19 pm

"Fennec foxes! Oh, Zarren they're the cutest thing you'll ever see!" She looked up at him "They've had them for awhile but I've been waiting until you got back.." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:10 pm

He smiled "okay, then let's go see that" he smiled running to catch up with. "do you know what it is?" he looked around, as they walked grabbing a map real quick and sly like.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:37 pm

She giggled, jogging ahead slightly. She spun around. "What do you wanna see first? Oh! I heard they got a new exhibit the other day!" She beamed at him, waiting for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:45 pm

He smiles "let's get in already, i'm excited to be here again" he smiles, paying for them and leading her in. he looked to her "so, i figure we go though everything." he held her close, kinda blushing.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:43 pm

She heard them, but didn't quite understand their reactions. She just stayed in her own little world, or their little world, rather. She saw the gates and beamed. "Hey, we're here!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:42 pm

He was calm as they walked past the shops, not paying mind to the cute noise people made as passed, as those strangers thought they were a couple. He would every now and then meet her glance with a smile as well, as he was happy. Soon the Zoo's gate was in their sights.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Olive didn't mind the closeness. She rather enjoyed it, actually. She didn't see it as being clingy at all. She stayed by his side as they walked, looking up at him without a word, only that signature, goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:51 pm

"sure, it'll be good for me to walk some after all the train rides." he  then headed that way, using his arm to keep her close. He seemed more clingy than usual, maybe he missed her a lot more than he thought, or maybe he was hinting at something. But either way he was happy.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:48 pm

She didn't mind being held by him, but felt a slight disappointment when he let her go. She followed him out, looking up at him. "Oh, well I don't mind really..." She paused. "The weather's nice, we can walk if you want~!" She grinned, her green eyes meeting his.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:18 pm

He held her for a little longer than normal, but released her with a smile. "it's beautiful anyway you like it" he leaded her out of the cafe "we can walk or catch a bus" he looked around then to her, he purple eyes examining her face looking for a reaction or answer.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:58 pm

She smiled. "I don't like cutting it, you know that." She began walking, but was cut off by the embrace. She blushed, but accepted it, wrapping her arms around him happily. "Welcome home, Zarren." She said, mumbling against his shoulder. She was happy he was home.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:17 am

He noticed "you hair is longer" he touched it smiles "and soft as ever" he got up stretching waiting for her to stand and when she did she would be greeted with a hug to pick her up again.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 pm

She blinked, smiling with a nod as she stood. "Sure, the longer the better, right?" She grinned down at him, fixing her hair. It'd gotten longer since he'd left, if that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 pm

He smiles "i guess cause we usual went together so to go alone was odd" he smiled happily "well you wanna head that way now?" he paused " so we have plenty of time"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 pm

She beamed. "Pandas? Oh, I love the zoo! I haven't been since the last time you and I went..it didn't feel right going alone." She blushed softly, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:55 pm

He smiled happy she would go with his plans. He finished his cake slice "i heard that got pandas now." he went back to the mindless chatter of things, well deeper in his mind he was thinking of other things.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:22 pm

"Mhm.~" She blushed brightly. His house? "Oh, uh, yeah." She shook her head, regaining herself with a grin. "That sounds wonderful!" She gave him a reassuring look.  That really caught her off guard, but she didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:08 pm

He smiled  "great isn't it?" it was almost like he never could remember or that he did it on purpose for a reason unknown to her. "so i was thinking about going to the zoo then go to that new fancy restaurant. "then maybe you stay at my place for the night for movies?" he had some blush on his face. She had never been at his house for the night.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:42 pm

She giggled to herself, leaning across the table. He did this every time, but she'd never complain. She took the bite, smiling to herself. "Mm..~ Delicious." She smiled, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next