Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:16 pm

She couldn't help blushing too. She smiled, squeezing his hand. "Well, come on. We can go explore the town. And then we can go get drinks and cool off." She mused, smiling,
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:54 pm

I don't care where we go as long as it's with you" h blushed feeling cheesy and sappy but he was being honest.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:38 pm

"Hum..." She glanced around, dropping her arms o her sides, her right hand still holding his left. "Anything else you want to see at the zoo? We could go somewhere else if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:18 pm

He blushed more, he forgot she could often see right through him.  He smiled softly to her "where are we going next?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:04 pm

She looked up at him, and laughed. "Sweetie. I was just messing with you." She beamed, taking his hands and kissing his knuckles. "Relax. Nothin's wrong." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:33 pm

He couldn't help to though, maybe he was just too dumb. His face darkened in a shade of red, and seemed more nervous. He followed her giving a half smile when she looked to him. did i already mess up? He had always been nervous of that even when they were friends.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:50 pm

She shrugged. "Nothing, nothing." Her playful grin broadened, but she attempted to keep a straight face, though her attempt was futile. She patted his arm. "Don't you worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:29 pm

He blushed more looking confused then followed her petting the last one who hadn't gotten his touch yet. "what?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:51 pm

With a smirk, she looked around the room, a gleam in her eye. "I know." She walked over to another exhibit, a small laugh escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:15 pm

He looked to her confused and with a hint of blush on his face. "yeah, you know how i am at the petting zoo as well."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 pm

She raised her brow. "Everyone, huh?" She giggled, looking up at him. "I see.~" She smiled, letting go of his hand and walking around to the other side of the tank, giving him a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:19 pm

He blushed more "What do you mean i'm a kid" he even puffed a little when she said it. "i just wanna make sure everyone gets a little love."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:47 pm

"I'd love that..." With a smile, she nodded, and just watched him. "You're like a little kid." She teased, tilting her head to the side admiringly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:06 pm

"i'll have to plan us a trip for as soon as we can" he smiled looking to her, he made sure to give every little creature a loving pet, or piece of food if they were shy, he had bought a small bag so he could.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Olive reached in and gently touched some of the creatures, giggling as they brushed past her fingers. "Maybe you can someday." She was pretty sure there were no scuba diving locations near this city, but he traveled a lot. She looked up at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:25 pm

He smiled wanting to cool see the creatures up close. He held her hand tightly. "This is so cool, this makes me wanna go scuba diving" he looked at her, he touched accordingly to the person who watched the tank.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 pm

She giggled slightly. "Yeah...I suppose so." She stared at him for a moment. She couldn't believe it. Things like this never happened to her...but, for once, it did. She looked to the tank, and smiled. "C'mon...we have turtles to pet." She started walking, but she never let go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:26 pm

He smiled as well "I would certainly hope you wouldn't refuse me" he looks away "that would of made the rest of the day really awkward" he chuckled then noticed the pet tank.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 pm

She blushed even more, biting her lip softly. "Well...I mean...I guess if you like me so much, how could I refuse?" she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:59 pm

"but you where my dream" he smiled softly "i don't find fan girls very good either they just want their own fantasies" he looked around some then back to her
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that in a bad way! I just meant...well..." she looked down at herself. "I'm not usually what a guy looks for in a girl...I'm short, and I'm not really skinny at all, and you're....well...you're a girls dream." She blushed, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:24 pm

He looked to her "well jeez..." he looked a little hurt by that "i just have gotten to know you and i enjoy every little bit of it." he put her down gently "i think of you so much while i'm gone...."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:10 pm

She giggled, hugging him tightly. "I am too." She smiled, looking at him, biting her lip. "I was so scared. I mean, you're a big shot, you could have any girl you wanted." She blinked, the thought setting in. "So..why me?" She tilted her head a little.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:33 pm

He at first look so worried and embarrassed, but then turn to pure happiness. Picking her up in a tight hug, that took her off the ground, and their faces level with each other "i'm so glad." he smiled more tearing up some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Her face turned a bright red, and she looked up at him, then at their hands, and back up to him. "I don't..." she looked down, and started laughing a little. "I don't think you know how long I've been dying to hear that.." she looked back at him brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next