Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:06 pm

"yeah, but to do that i want to be closer so you" he looked at her then took her hands keeping eye contact "and i've wanted to say that for a while now."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Olive stopped following the octopus, blushing. She looked up at him, raising her brow. "..We do?" She asked, curious and confused.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:24 pm

he smiled watching her "well, the thing is, first you and i need to live together" he turned dark red and bit his lip
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:42 pm

"We can all live together. You, the octopus, and I. We'll be a family." She followed it as it moved, smiling brightly. "You lift me up, and I'll pull you in. They'll never get us out." She looked up at him, bright eyes shining. "Humans can breathe in water, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:02 pm

He watched her go at first then laughed as he walked up next to her "i'd prefer to not get kick out of my favorite zoo" he chuckled then watched it move about.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

She looked up at him, smiling softly. When they entered the aquarium, she spotted the octopus right off the bat. With a gasp, she let go of him and darted to the tank. "Zarren, you're tall. You should boost me up. I want to join him."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 pm

He smiled softly with a chuckle "that sound like alot of fun, especially with you" he blushed some. They had added a tank to touch some safe animals and had added a octopus enclosure.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:06 pm

"I dunno. I haven't gone in there since we last came together..." She looked aside. "It didn't feel right to go in alone." She pursed her lips, then shook her head. "But we'll find out, right? It'll be a surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:56 pm

"oh your right" he hummed as he spoke "Do you know if they added anything new?" he seemed a little excited to see this place again and in a good mood. They had while he was gone, but it wasn't too recently.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:23 pm

She stopped humming and just listened. She was FAR too shy to sing aloud. Hell, she'd known him for so long, and she was still nervous to sing infront of him.  Maybe it had something to do with him being a professional. Maybe she didn't want him to think less of her.

Up ahead, she spotted the aquarium. "We're almost there!~"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:50 am

He noticed and smiled some, actually singing the song softly so not to bother others around them. he still looked for a perfect spot and moment in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:10 am

She smiled, listening to him. She loved hearing him sing. It was one of the things she missed most about him being gone for so long. She recognized the tune, and hummed along with him, smiling and resting her head on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:17 am

"yeah, that sounds great." he smiled softly then enjoyed how close they were at the moment. Then began to lead them there with a small hum of a song.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:38 pm

"RIght, right." She giggled. "Do you wanna stop by the aquarium? It's on the way to the bird sanctuary." She looked up at him, linking her arm with his, smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:50 pm

"i'm with seeing what you like, and your remember my favorite anyway." he smiled "the small aquarium was were you found me alot, especially with my band blues."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 am

She nodded happily. "Right, okay." She looked at the map. "Hm...What do you wanna go see?" She shifted her focus to him, holding her hands behind her back as she rocked back and forth on her heels. "I don't want this to just be about the animals I wanna see. What's your favourite?" She tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:28 pm

He thought on it "it might work" he thought, then looked to her "we can go it, after we see a few more animals around here. Best to see as many as we can." he smiled more. He was eager but needed the day to be fun and good. Also he wasn't sure how to get the job done, in a way it would be successful.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:46 pm

She thought on it for a moment, and then pointed a good spot on the map. "There's a giant tree right in the middle of the zoo. It's got a hollow center, and you can walk through it to get to the bird exhibit. It's like a little tunnel sorta, y'know?" She looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:30 pm

He blushed "looking for a nice spot" he thought maybe she would know one and it would be to the standards of his mind.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:11 pm

She blushed, smiling up at him. "Aw, thanks." She giggled, looking at the map. "Whatcha doin'?" She leaned against his side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:57 pm

When she turned to him he was struck speechless and just smiled "you look nice today" he looked at the map carelessly looking for the perfect spot.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am

"Yeah?" She peeked up at him over her shoulder, her green eyes wide. She wasn't completely oblivious about his strange behaviour, she thought it was quite cute, but she didn't understand why he was acting that way.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 pm

He smiles happily and let her lead him. He looked at her not paying mind to the world around him. "hey Olive" he voice was melted like butter and a love sick boy.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Olive bit her lip slightly, nodding. She smiled softly, grabbing his hand instinctively. "I'd love to. C'mon.~" She grinned, tugging at his hand as she began to walk towards the petting zoo.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 9:46 pm

He smile "wanna go there?" he looked down at her hand slightly then back up to her, his heart raced some. He started to look nervous clearly but a happy nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next