Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

"well, that's not what happen with me." he shrugged, rubbing his side some "now let's eat please aiden? I made this and it'll get cold and cold eggs are gross" He had given up getting rid of this guy.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:52 pm

"Don't call me sir..." He looked over his shoulder. "...I'm Aiden." He said with a soft sight, setting the jacket on a chair. He turned and walked to him, stopping halfway. "Well, yeah, it's how the infection spreads...anyone is dead with the first bite." He gave him an odd look.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 7:40 pm

He noticed the scars "my name is charlie, sir." he was focused on them trying to figure out what could cause those kind of scars. He then sighed and set the table with the plates and drinks "What do you mean dead?" he looked to him "any way if they are they pose no threat cause being bit by one of these sick people only hurts nothing more" he had not seen what really happens or that they eat people.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:22 am

"They aren't acting dead, sweet cheeks. They are dead." He frowned, turning around. He pulled of his jacket, revealing a muscular built Aiden. He wore a black tanktop that stuck to his skin, and through the shirt you could see the outlines of scars. They traveled up and down his arms as well.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Charlie seemed confused "but that''s been happening some odd virus making they act and seem dead" he looked at him "I've been dealing with it at the hospital when it started." little did he know it was people who tried to act as if their fate wasn't sealed with a bite "they are so mean usually" he went to his food finishing it then making two plates.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:20 am

Outside, Charlie could see the dead wandering about, lumbering round. They picked on the flesh of fallen corpses around them. It was utter chaos outside. "See what I mean?" He scowled, shutting the window before things got too gory. A scream could be faintly heard outside, nd Aiden cringed. "Poor guy..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:40 pm

He shook alittle as he looked to him "I've never fought in my life, never needed too" he looked outside curious of what the mad man was talking about, was he and ex-gang? Drug dealer running from cops? A killer? What would be soon important to bust into his house this early. He studied the window view carefully.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:29 am

He didn't even flinch at first. "Best nurse, huh?" He smirked, spinning around. He disarmed him, flipping over and pinning him to the wall, the knife clattering to the floor. "Your combat skills are...well...rusty. Touch up on those, will ya?" He whispered, close to his face. "I'm not your enemy, they are." He let go of him, pointing outside.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 am

They hadn't moved at all, he walked up quietly thinking if i have to hurt him i'll pick somewhere where it'll hurt but not kill him, He picked out his spot "of course im not stupid, im one of the best nurses, but i have no clue what is outside" he went to cut him
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 am

"Mhm, sure.." He wandered slowly away from him, going to a window. "Surely you're not the stupid cute kinda guy. You know damn well what's out there, sunshine." He sighed as he carefully looked outside, swearing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 am

He blushed when he called him cute "well just so you know, im not some sweetie! I am a guy." he was still scared but calming from his shock, still holding the knife "and what do you mean clear the area?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:46 am

"I'm no one special." He smiled. "Just someone tryin' to survive. But hey...you're pretty cute~" He grinned, looking him over. "I'm only here until they clear the area, sweetie, no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 am

He turned quickly startled by the sudden noise, then looked to him with widened eyes "w-who are you" he had a knife in his hand from cutting up some meat. He had pink eyes very fitting to his hair. He had short neat hair. "w-why are you in my house?!" he was scared and armed.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Aiden sat up straight, watching the young man curiously. He slowly rose, rubbing the back of his neck as he silently snuck into the kitchen.

He watched the shorter man with a raised brow. He only looked a couple of years younger than Aiden did. He quietly came up behind him, watching him for a moment, before clearing his throat, obviously wanting to get his attention
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:50 pm

He could hear noises from the rooms further back in the house. It was a quaint house, with not too much but not too little.

Then a young man, of maybe 21-24 shuffles past him in a nurse uniform and into the kitchen. He had strawberry blonde hair, his eyes weren't in sight but he wasn't too big and didn't look to strong ontop of that. He was clearly to sleepy to notice him, but he seemed to calm compared to the outside world. the house clean and tidy, it seemed as if he didn't know what was happening.

So after the boy had wandered into the kitchen the sounds of bacon sizzling filled the air and the smell came some after. Also the smells egg began to mix into the air
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Dead. That was the one word that stuck in Aiden's head as he dashed down the road. Death was everywhere. He hopped over a corpse, hoping it wouldn't get up and snatch him as he jumped. But luckily, this was one of the few that stayed dead. He wasn't sure when it started happening, y'know, the dead coming back to life. But one thing was for sure: no one was truly ever safe.

Aiden was a fairly tall young man. He was handsome, in a very dark sense. He had dark purple eyes, and messy black hair that hung just to his shoulders. His clothes, also dark, were ripped and blood spattered. In his pockets he carried cigarettes and pain killers, and in his backpack, alcohol and supplies. He held a large knife in his hand.

Suddenly, a light in a house flipped on. He ran to it, cautiously watching his surroundings. The door opened, and he found it odd that it wasn't locked, but he didn't care. He went inside, locking the doors, before sitting on the couch lazily, hoping whatever was inside was alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)   It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's A Sick World We Live In. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6