Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] Empty
PostSubject: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] 2iw6ob5
There once existed place called Fairyland,  which was governed by eight fairies, known as elemental priestesses. Each priestess paid careful attention to the tuning of elements, making sure that none of them would go unbalanced. The fairies watched over the land, making sure that all of fairyland's inhabitants were content. To them, the outside world was an unnecessary creation. There was no point in delving into such a chaotic world, nor would anyone from that realm ever reach them.

---

That was what they had believed, until a human had breached their land. The fairies were stunned by this, but agreed to allow the human come and go as he pleased. He grew familiar with the land and the people living in it. Years passed, and the fairies believed that it might actually be possible to open Fairyland to the rest of the world. The elemental priestesses called for the trees and maze to separate. Yet what awaited them was not a new land, but a row of trained legionaries. These evil humans barged into the land and killed many inhabitants, showing no sign of stopping. Even the fairies weren't able to repel the humans' attacks, so they had decided to freeze Fairyland. The entire realm became covered in an eternal coldness, and the surrounding forest and maze grew back around Fairyland. 

For centuries, a frozen Fairyland stood, surrounded by a new forest and maze that the humans decided not to go to. Whatever riches that land held was now frozen in a block of ice. 

At least... until the ice began to melt. Slowly but surely, the ice weathered away, and the human desire to plunder Fairyland's riches emerged once more. Yet no matter how many men the humans sent into the maze, none ever returned. However, the fairies knew that the humans would eventually find their way back to fairyland, and they would be ready.

---

Nyx was an emerald-haired fairy soon to be promoted into a Wind Priestess. With that, she would have strong governing powers over Fairyland and its affairs. Many of Fairyland's inhabitants questioned Nyx's candidacy, as she was a free-spirit who often opted to do whatever she pleased. That meant leaving Fairyland regularly to see the world. Humans would see Nyx and misinterpret her name as Niz, then Alex, and eventually became known as 'Alexis' to them. Some humans prayed to Alexis, while others tried to capture her. No one would ever succeed though.

One day, she sat on the branch of a tree while casually swinging her feet in the air. "Mhmm " Alexis hummed. She enjoyed the view she had of a nearby castle from the tree. Then, she heard a branch snap from below. The emerald-haired girl looked down. "Hey, whose there?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Scholars called it the golden age. Kingdoms of every shape and size were at peace with one another. It was an age of magic, wisdom, and science. Long since had humans turned away from their pursuit of war against the fairies of Fairyland. Legends told of the numbers of brave men who marched heroically into battle against the fairies. They fought for the prosperity of their kingdoms, only to vanish and never return. Legends till told of the vast quantities of riches that fairyland held. As days turned to months, and years turned into centuries, the tale of Fairyland became nothing more then a memory...

As time passed, human borders changed like autumn leaves. It was in the year 1025 that kingdom of Großen Stein, named after its impressive stone walls, came to control the territory with include Fairyland and its surrounding forests. Aside from a few adventurers, most left the forests alone. In fact, King Frederick The Lancer, strictly forbade his citizens from entering the forest. For a time the fairies were left alone to live in peace...

50 years later, the accomplishments of Frederick The Lancer could no longer be seen within Großen Stein. The massive country was under constant threat from its neighbors, who all sought to dismantle the kingdom and spit it among themselves. The army was in tatters and the royal treasury was nearly depleted. King William II, son of Frederick, laid on his death bed. For too long he had carried the weight of the crown. For too long the stress of watching his people suffer ate away at his very soul...
---------------------------
Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] Anime-10

Anina von Rommel stood quietly in the background of the king's chambers. She was the daughter of nobility. Her late father was considered to be one Steins greatest warriors, and an eternal friend of the king. As the kingdom's generals all crowded around their dying king, they eyed each other. Greed swelled within their eyes and hearts. Who would succeed the king? He had no children, not even a bastard. The successor would be given full control over the kingdom, but would also inherit all of its problems. Tears slid down Anina's puffy cheeks. The king had been like a second father to her. Now, with no family, she was truly alone. Gently she rubbed her eyes. She was a Rommel. She couldn't be seen making such a disgraceful display of emotion. Suddenly, the king forced himself to his feet! His frail body turned just enough so that he could see Anina. He signaled her with his finger to come closer. Anina blinked twice, but immediately stepped forward as ordered. "I say this." The king mumbled while pointing his finger at each of his generals. "I have no heir. With my last breath, I name the terms for my successor." he stated, paused as blood came spilling from his lips.

The king's aid attempted to persuade the king to lay back down, but he refused. With a shaky hand, he pointed to Anina. "This kingdom will not last. Our enemies are great in number. We are the fawn, separated from its mother...lost. Our neighbors stand as wolves. They hide in the shadows, lurking..." the king spoke. "I say this, in the name of King Frederick William II, son of our great founder, Frederick The Lancer, the one who ventures into the darkness of the forest....the one who acquires the means to deliver the treasure of Fairyland to our kingdom...shall rule!" the king bellowed. The generals gasped! Anina's crimson hues narrowed in confusion. "It can be done! It must be done. Their wealth...its our only hope. However, the elemental priestesses will stand in your way. Capture one. Turn her. Bring her to our side. Seek out Alexis. Out of all the priestesses...she is the most friendly to our people. Do this and maybe...just maybe...our great kingdom might have a chance..." the king whispered just before his body finally gave out. He collapsed and fell back into his sheets, clutching his chest. While the generals all bickered with one another, the king's aid cleaned the blood from his prince's lips. He looked up, disgusted at the behavior of the generals. As his eyes scanned the room, they widened slightly. Anina was gone...

Anina rode with passion burning within his crimson hues. She cared nothing for the title of ruler. No, she desired to save her kingdom, to protect her father's legacy. She drove her white stead straight into the forest, ignoring the warning signs. The entire thing was like a giant maze. It was impossible to navigate, yet...Anina felt at home. She could feel something, someone...calling her. She closed her eyes and allowed the feeling to guide her. Thats when her ears picked up the sound of singing.

"Woah! Easy boy." Anina whispered as she pulled back on the reins. Her horse released a low snort and slowly came to a stop. Anina's crimson hues shot up into the trees. She gazed up at busty woman. Pointed ears...emeralds eyes...it had to be her. "My name is Anina von Rommel, I've come in search for the wind priestess Alexis." she declared. The noble girl wore a crimson red top that just barely contained her soft mounds. White lacy strings hung down between her breasts. Over her right shoulder, and going down to her hand, Anina wore white armor. It was light, but capable of defending against most blows. "Are you her?" Anina asked and slid off her horse. Her long golden hair came down just above her round rear. Under her armored dress, which matched her top, she wore a pair of tight fitting pants. Her red eyes gave the elf a once over. She was pretty. The boys back at the castle would go nuts for a girl like her. In the back of Anina's mind, she cursed herself. Why couldn't she be born with such soft skin and curvy features. Sure, she loved the life of a warrior, but it came with cons. No one ever noticed her...at least...not in the way she desired...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 pm

The fairy reached up with her slender arms and plucked a small fruit. With one foul swoop, she consumed the berry and gleefully kicked her legs in the air from how perfect it was. None of these fruits existed back in fairyland. Alexis wondered if there were other fruits throughout the human world. But she knew that at the end of the day she was bound to her forest. Run too far, and she might get lost in the human's world forever. She was content with her life though. As the youngest wind priestess in Fairyland, Alexis had a sense of pride in her heart. 

She looked down and took in every minute detail the blonde woman offered her. Was she truly a warrior? As far as Alexis could tell, Anina appeared to be a very pretty girl. How could she have let her guard down? No human had ever come this close to her before. The fairy rested both hands on the branch and leaned her chest forward. "Oh?~" Her voice sang. "I'm not too sure, actually." The green-haired girl giggled. She played with her hair. "What if I said I don't know who this Alexis is? You humans are very good a butchering names, you know." Alexis stuck her tongue out and within a mere second jumped up from her branch and ascended to the sky. Her beautiful wings began to beat against the air. A strong gust came from them, sending small shocks to Anina. The fairy danced in the air for a few moments before settling and staying still mid-air. "And why would the king send such a beautiful girl my way? Wouldn't a knight be more capable of capturing me?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:59 am

Anina's eyes narrowed a bit. She watched as the fairy before her attempted some sort of game. She cocked her head back and arched one of her eye brows. "Wait...so Alexis isn't your name??" Anina blinked. She didn't have time for this! Options began to run through her mind. She could attempt to fight and use force. She might not have been a knight...technically...but she was a noble. Her skill with a sword and magic were pretty decent. "No...I'm not a savage. I'll try democracy first." Anina thought to herself. Yes, that the correct course of action. Anina was sure of it.

She watched as the fairy flew high into the sky. Something told Anina that the two of them weren't going to have a serious conversation. She raised her armored right arm to guard her face as gusts of wind and shocks came shooting down at her. Her horse reared up on his hind legs, ready to bolt. "Calm yourself Alex!" she commanded. Her left hand kept a tight hold of his reins. Once the wind died down, Anina lowered her guard. Her crimson hues widened slightly. "Her wings...they're lovely." she muttered to herself, but soon shook her head. She needed to focus! All that went down the tube however after Alexis called her beautiful. Anina's cheeks quickly turned a dim shade of red. She stared at the fairy wide eyed while pointing to herself. "M-Me?" she blinked. No one had ever called her beautiful....well...her father did on occasion, but that didn't count. Suddenly, Anina cheeks turned even darker. She closed his eyes and bit down on her bottom in frustration. This fairy was making a fool out of her. "First off..." she growled lightly. "Do not insult my station. I am a noble of my kingdom. I rule over the territory of Lipton Manner. Dont be rude." Anina lectured with a stern face. "Second, I'm not here to capture you. I'd like to avoid a fight. I'd rather sit down and engage in peaceful conversation. Will you grant me this request? I assure you, I carry dire news."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:46 pm

Alexis crossed one of her legs over the other and pretended to sit on an invisible throne. She crossed her arms, perking up her breasts a bit. At the same time, Anina would be able to steal a glance under her white dress. White underwear. The fairy smiled, seeing how impressed the human was with her ability. This was why some humans had decided to pray to her. She wasn't a god by any means, but to humans, she was strong enough to be one. 

"I wasn't lying." The emerald-haired girl giggled. "You're very pretty." She pushed on, seeing that Anina was getting easily flustered by the fairy's advances. She would tease the human a little bit more, and maybe she'd run off and leave Alexis alone. "I will insult your station all I want, human! Your ranks mean nothing to me. You might as well be a peasant~" She stuck her tongue out. The fairy stretched out one of her hands and looked at her nails. Alexis didn't even bother looking at Anina. "What is your request, girly? In fact, show me your troubles. I'll follow you." This would be a perfect excuse to explore a little more of the human world before Alexis returned to Fairyland.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Anina's cheeks flushed once more. She didn't know what was more embarrassing, being complimented or the sight of Alexis's silky white undergarments. She shifted her crimson hues up towards the fairy and kept them locked on her eyes. She couldn't afford to be distracted. "Wait...since when do I admire the features of other women? I-I'm not attracted to girls! Ewwww!" Anina thought to herself.

Alexis's next comment quickly pulled anina from the battle going on inside her head. Her eyes widened. She stared up at Alexis. Surely, she had heard wrong. "Peasant?" she blinked. Suddenly, her right eye started twitching. A scary, demon-like grin formed over her lips. Her fists started shaking as she resisted the strong impulse to unsheathe her blade. "Tell me...do you always compliment people right before you insult them?" Anina asked. Her eye continued to twitch irritably. "Listen you little-Wait...you'll follow?" Anina blinked again. For a moment, her temper had almost gotten the better of her. With a deep sigh, Anina closed her eyes for a moment. "Thank you." she whispered softly, once she had taken a small moment to regain her composure. "I'd like to invite you into my lands, into my home. We can talk there. My lands produce a wide variety of teas that are sold throughout the kingdom. My maid will see us well attended." Anina stated. Once she was back on her horse, she seized hold of the reins. "Follow me." she instructed, and with a small smile.

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] 327905dz
The territory of Lipton was a spacious land with gentle rolling hills. Anina's estate sat surrounded a field of beautiful red roses. The young noble recalled spending many days chasing her father through the field. Sadly, those days had long since passed. Now, Anina barely had enough money to feed her own people. If the kingdom fell her territory and her people would be doomed.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:59 pm

"I can say anything I want, so long as you need my help~" Alexis giggled. The fairy nodded her head and agreed to follow the human back to her humble abode. She made sure that when she knew she kept some distance between her and the suspicious human. The green-haired girl would lower her flight or even decide to walk in an attempt to mask her appearance in front of any other stranger. The fairy didn't want to appear to get too involved in humanity- that only meant disaster. Though, one thing was clear. The humans were suffering. They all showed desperate, pitiful faces every time the cheerful fairy flew by. "W-what happened to you humans?" She asked in a low voice as to not have anyone else overhear them.

The girl almost wanted to puke when she arrived at the estate. Perhaps the organized rows of shrubs and flowers seemed beautiful to humans, but seeing nature so restricted and controlled had bothered the fairy. Nonetheless, she had to hide her disgust until the two approached the front door. Alexis stomped her bear foot on the ground, refusing to move another inch more. "I'm not moving another foot until you tell me what's wrong with those people! Are they hungry? Do they know how to search for delicious fruits?" The innocent fairy demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:45 am

Anina couldn't hide the condition of her people. It was impossible to miss while walking through the town on their way to her estate. Her eyes shifted down to the ground in shame. With a heavy sigh, she came down from her horse and dusted off her dress. "Well..." she whispered softly as she gazed up at the fairy. "My kingdom is in mortal danger. I'm doing to best I can with my territory...but its not enough." she whispered and shifted her gaze towards some of her workers. Her estate was crawling with people who were desperate for work, desperate for food. "They're hungry. Every kind of tragedy has struck this kingdom within the last 50 years. Famine and plague struck the entire kingdom about ten years ago. We've still yet to recover. Our farmers aren't able to produce the amount of food needed to feed the people. Our treasury...well its nearly gone, so we dont have the money to import food. To make matters worse, we're under attack by our neighbors. Its getting to the point where raiding parties are freely coming and going." Anina explained. The people were indeed suffering. Young boys walked by, far too skinny for someone their age. The old were dying off one after another. The town cemetery, which stood outside the church, was so full that the head priest had to expand the church's land.

Sadness filled her red eyes. She hated watching her people suffer. She had sold nearly all the riches inside her home to help pay to bring food into her territory. With a small sigh, Anina opened the doors to her estate. "Please come in. We can talk more over tea."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Alexis pursed her lips. "But, there are plenty of fruits on trees..." She didn't understand why humans would ever starve. Were they too lazy to reach up into tree branches and grab a few fruits? Her eyes veered back at Anina suspiciously. "So you want to use me to bring your country back into prosperity? Is that it?" The fairy crossed her arms and began to float a little bit slower behind the blonde girl. She wasn't pleased about being used. Still... they all looked so sad. The emerald-haired girl lowered down until her feet touched the cold dirt. "Wait, Anina." She held her hand up, then turned to a little boy. "Want to see something magical?" She giggled. Alexis held out her hand to the boy. She turned her wrist so that the back of her hand was facing up, then turned it again. Suddenly, a bright red apple appeared in her hand. "It's yours..." She handed him the fruit.

"Here..." Alexis smiled softly.

As soon as the boy accepted it, the fairy took flight again and followed Anina. She floated through the door, nearly banging her head at the top of the door, before descending to the ground. She had a rather bored expression on her face. "I'd love to give you a miracle, girly, but the truth is that I'm not your goddess. I'll be the wind priestess in the next few days, and I'll only be able to do so much with my wind magic." She was straight to the point. "I do have more magical capabilities, but fairies are told to not use it, especially when humans are involved~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:38 pm

"Its not that simple." Anina answered sadly. "The surrounding forests wouldn't be enough to feed my own people, yet alone the entire kingdom. Plus, people need more than fruit to live. Actually, right now there's an internal war being fought over what little resources the kingdom still has. If I were to just go and start picking fruits it would spark a civil war, which is the last thing we need right now." Anina explained. She averted her eyes after Alexis discovered the truth, tho it wasn't that hard to figure out. "I'd hope to discus terms, perhaps we both could gain something." she stated with a small sigh. 

Anina paused at the door. She turned, watching as Alexis willfully gave a small child an apple. Anina couldn't help but smile. Tears formed within the boy's eyes. He hadn't had any solid food for almost two weeks. "Thank you!" he exclaimed before running off. Unfortunately, other people saw the 'miracle' and started flocking towards the fairy. "Guards!" Anina yelled while ushering Alexis inside. Several armed men came running, barring the path into the estate.

Once inside, Anina closed the door shut and released a deep, deep sigh. "And this another problem. You can just give to one." she stated. Her crimson hues narrowed slightly as Alexis 'bluntly' told her that she'd be of little help. "Just hear me out first." Anina frowned. She really wanted to keep things civil. But if she needed to...she'd get rough. "Hida!" Anina called, her voice echoing throughout the mansion. "Come, follow me into the-" Anina stated, and in a softer tone. Suddenly, the sound of broken cups and plates filled the halls. "Oh for god sake..." Anina mumbled. The blonde rushed down the hall, only to find her maid laying face down in the middle of the floor. ".....Hilda....." Anina growled. Her right eye quickly started twitching again. "I'm sorry!!!!" Hild cried. Tears filled her eyes as she gazed up at her mistress. "Please spare me! I'm really sorry!" she pleaded. Anina closed her eyes tightly. "Hilda...we grew up together. I've never laid a hand on you..." she frowned. Hilda's big blue eyes shifted down to floor. "True...but when you get mad you tend to shoot random fire balls around the house..."

Anina's eyes shot wide open! Her face turned blood red as she slammed her foot onto the floor. "I-I do not!!!" she protested. "And whats with that outfit? How many times have I told you not to wear something so....so low cut around the house?" Anina growled. Hilda blinked twice. She cupped her breasts together, giving Anina even more of a show. "I made this outfit myself...I didn't know you didn't like it." she answered innocently. Anina pressed her palm into her face. She didn't have time for this. "Ah!" Hilda blinked and rose to her feet. "Is this your friend?" the busty maid chimed. She greeted Alexis with a BIG hug. Her arms wrapped tightly around the fairys neck as she pressed her creamy breasts into the fairy's. "My name is Hilda. I serve lady Anina. Its a pleasure to meet you! I'm so happy that my mistress finally has a friend!!!" Hilda squeaked. Anina's face went blood red. "I have plenty of friends!!!!" she shot back. "Why dont you stop hugging our guest and go bring us some tea...without dropping the cups."

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] Touhou%20maids%20blue%20eyes%20izayoi%20sakuya%20pixiv%20white%20hair%20anime%20girls%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_16
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 am

The fairy had been surprised when the people had suddenly become savages. They had all attacked her with vicious eyes- eyes that she had never seen before in a person. What... was that emotion inside of them? All of it had sent her into a shock, and if it weren't for the guards repelling the makeshift mob, Alexis was sure to become swamped in the confusion.

Alexis wasn't impressed by Anina's home either. It lacked a lot of nature. Everything about the blonde's home seemed so unnatural. Perhaps that was why Fairyland became isolated from the human world. The humans' desire to soil nature seemed gross to the magical beings. The emerald-haired girl kept her eye on the fallen maid. It was an interesting exchange between the two, but she chose to remain quiet. Well, at least until the maid had come and embraced the fairy. Though a little caught off guard, Alexis returned the hug. Her breasts mashed against the maid. Their soft pillows were only obscured by their clothing.

The fairy nodded her head. "I'm Alexis." She said. Alexis waited until the maid was out of sight to continue their conversation. She took a seat near the closest chair she could find. The fairy leaned forward on the table. "Hmm? I didn't know you liked women, Miss Anina~" Alexis teased, "Are you here for my help or here to mate with me?" The fairy of course was joking and quickly moved onto the next topic.

She reached her hand out and another apple materialized into her hand. Alexis took a bite of it and squealed from its delicious juices. She then offered the noblewoman to try a bite. "I highly doubt we can negotiate, girly. I am soon to be anointed to a veerry high position. The wind priestess! The youngest ever, in fact!" the fairy boasted, "So I can't go around breaking rules for some humans." Alexis nonetheless was interested in hearing what Anina had to offer. The human was desperate.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:08 am

"I what?" Anina hissed while glaring daggers down at the fairy. She closed her eyes tightly. "Control yourself Anina. Resist...Resist..." she told herself over and over. After a few seconds she sat down and crossed her right leg over her left. "I dont appreciate your teasing, fairy." Anina frowned, tho her cheeks will still slightly red. "And for the record, my preferences are none of your business!" she added with a stern glare. Hilda came humming happily from down the hall. She bent down, offering both a girls a direct view of her cleavage, while she placed two small cups and plates on the table. Anina averted her gaze. Normally she would have just ignored Hilda, but Alexis's comment had gotten under skin.

Carefully, Hilda poured tee for her mistress and her guest. The tea was made of several home grown herbs and fruits from the village. It had a soothing minty taste to it. Along side the tea Hilda served a small loaf of fresh bread and jam. It wasn't much, but it was all they had to offer. "Can I get you two anything else?" she smiled brightly.

Anina shook her head and waved her hand, dismissing Hilda for now. Anina's eyes hardened. She didn't like how cocky the fairy was being, but now she'd have to deal with. "Congradulations." Anina muttered. "Listen. What my kingdom really needs are two things: resources and wealth. As I explained, we're being attacked on all sides. What we need...is the treasures of Fairyland. Its the only way we'll be able to keep our people from starving while securing our territory. Now, where you benefit is your own defense. If our kingdom falls, you'll have 6 others all fighting over this land. That fighting WILL spill over into your forest. Helping us will help yourselves. Perhaps we can even draw up a contract between man and fairy." Anina suggested
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:23 am

"Ah? So I was right?" The fairy pushed on further, giggling at the human's frustration. Alexis turned her head to the approaching maid. She didn't really pay attention to the cleavage. "A-actually, I could go for some nice, juicy frui-" Her request was cut off at Anina's word. The unsatisfied fairy crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks. "Jerk!" Once the fairy cooled down a little bit, she nervously grabbed onto the handle of the cup. Was she to drink from this? She raised the cup to her lips and took a quick sip. "H-hot!" Alexis nearly dropped the tea cup. She set it down and stuck out her scolding tongue. "Hot water?! Who would drink this?!" 

Alexis sighed and listened to Anina's demand. She had to stop herself from bursting out laughing. "Treasure of Fairyland? Girly, you have it all wrong." She placed a hand on her heart, "Fairyland's treasure resides within all elemental priestesses. We call it 'The Seed'. At birth, the seed must be implanted into a child that the elders believe are capable of handling its powers. So, you're looking at a treasure of Fairyland right now." She was sure to have annoyed Anina at this point. The fairy would not allow herself to be 'put in place', especially by a human. The emerald-haired girl yawned when Anina talked about them invading the forest. "You humans treat us as gods. You cannot find a way into Fairyland yourselves. Humans are a tiiinnyy concern for us." She continued, "But a contract sounds interesting ♪"

"Would you like to borrow the power from my 'seed'?" She giggled. "The ritual requires us at our purest. Clean and without clothes. Though... I'm a bit scared to be naked with a woman like you~"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 1:30 pm

"No. You weren't. Look I'm sure you're a nice girl, and I'm sure all the fairies just go gaga over you...but-" Anina frowned, but paused as she watched Alexis burn her tongue. The noble woman placed her hand over her mouth, but was unable to contain her laughter. She leaned forward a bit, holding her sides as she laughed at the fairy's outburst. "I-I'm sorry." Anina chuckled while sitting up. "That was rude of me, but...seriously? You've never had tea before? You have so much to learn about humans...its not even funny. How can I take you seriously if you cant even drink a hot cop of tea?" Anina laughed softly/

Suddenly, the conversation got very serious. Anina listened carefully to Alexis's explanation. Her right eye started twitching again. Everything the fairy said contradicted the legends. "Wait Wait...so...you're saying that there aren't resources? The stories say that there's enough timber, enough gold to supply several kingdoms for centuries." Anina frowned. She crossed her arms firmly over her chest. No. She was sure that the fairy was still messing with her. Her frustration rose to new heights after hearing that the human race was of little concern to the fairies. Someone needed to be knocked down a peg or two.

"First of all...." anina sighed deeply as she locked eyes with the fairy sitting across from her. "My name isn't girly. Its Anina von Rommel. Call me by my name, fairy." Anina snapped. "Second, I'm not sure about this...seed you speak of. Would it be like purchasing a mercenary? I 'borrow' your seed and in return gain...some sort of supernatural power?" she asked, but continued on. Her cheeks turned a dim shade of red as she fought to keep from yelling at her guest. "Third...this ritual sounds like marriage...and for the LAST time, I'm not into women! You're not even that attractive..." Anina stated, but mumbled the last bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Alexis fumed as soon as the blonde woman laughed at her. "H-hush..." She said shyly as she tried to drink the tea again, this time in a smaller sip that wouldn't burn her tongue. She ripped off a piece of bread and ate it. "Oh, those resources?" the fairy was surprised that the human would be more interested in some random rocks and wood than magical abilities. "There's plenty of wood. And for gold, well, we never really care for it. There could be a lot of gold in Fairyland, there could be a little." She shrugged. It was hard to be more honest than that. 

"No~ You're girly until I say otherwise!" The fairy crossed her arms. Surely Anina knew better than to anger someone who she was trying to negotiate with. Alexis could easily leave and Anina would never see a fairy ever again. The emerald-haired girl was the only one who chose to venture outside of Fairyland, after all. "By creating a contract with me, I can transfer my magic into your body. I can flow as much as magical energy into you as I want, as well as suck it out of you. Humans possess some magical aura inside of them called a soul. Meaning I can easily kill you with the thought of my mind." She giggled. "This contract is normally considered forbidden... because its terms are rather dark and... un-fairy-like."

Alexis reached out a bit into another piece of bread. She didn't even care if a human didn't consider her attractive. "Calm down, lesbian. I'm just teasing you~" She playfully stuck her tongue out. "It's really fine if you don't want to make a contract with me. It's not my problem! Now, if that's all you want to discuss then I might as well be going home."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:38 pm

"I knew it!" Anina thought to herself. Fairyland had to have numerous resources, which her people needed badly. For the moment, she ignored her new nickname. She was more interested in the terms of the contract and how she could use it to her advantage. "So...say I do agree to do this. What do you get out of the ritual, besides having control over whether I live or die?" Anina asked with a slight glare. She didn't like the idea, but she knew that her options were few.

With a soft sigh, she closed her eyes for a moment and took a few sips of her tea. She couldn't allow the fairy's teasing to distract her. "So...this contract will loan me magic hm? I'm curious...just how strong is it? After all, I'm already capable of wielding magic." Anina stated and extended her left hand towards a candle. She shot a small burst of flame from her index finger, lighting the tip of the candle. "A small example, but I can do more with my sword." she replied softly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:09 pm

Alexis giggled. "That is a good question, Anina. What are you going to give me in return for fairy magic? I'm curious what you're willing to give up for it." The emerald-haired girl leaned forward, subtly showing Anina more of her cleavage. "But seeing the condition of your country, there's not anything you can really offer me, is there?" The fairy stared deep into the human's eyes. 

"As to the power of my magic, it's simple. I can create it on a massive scale. Need a biiiig fireball? I can do that. An earthquake? I can do that too. But the most powerful quality of fairy magic would be..." She pointed at the candle, and immediately the fire died down until only a small air of smoke was all that remained. "If I can input twice the amount of magic into something, I can dispel that magic. Humans would have issues, because why in the world would you spend twice the effort trying to get rid of something someone created? Fairies don't have to worry about that. The amount of magic we have is nearly... limitless. Nearly." Alexis wouldn't mess up this time. She took a sip of tea and imitated Anina's movements so that she wouldn't drink too much and burn herself. Either way, it seemed that the tea was cooling down. She glanced back up at the human with an innocent smile across her face. "So? What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 7:42 pm

"Well...you have me there. Things are pretty bad right now." Anina admitted, though she despised the fact that she had to. "Lets do this. You know what I want because I've told you. Tell me what you want from me? Perhaps...my soul?" Anina questioned, as if she were making a deal with a devil. "I'll give you whatever you want...within reason of course. I wont offer you the lives of my future children...or something like that." she frowned. The contract seemed promising however. At the very least she'd be able to use her magic to defend the kingdom. Maybe she could even cure the lands of their infertile state. What if she could speed up food production? Her options seemed limitless. Though, she'd need help. She wouldn't be able to do the job alone, which made her wonder if she could bring in others to forge contracts with the fairy. 

As Alexis leaned forward, so did Anina. She kept her crimson hues locked on the fairy's emerald eyes. She didn't even notice that the two of them were sitting pretty close from one another. Anima could smell a fruity like scent radiating for Alexis's body, but she was too focused to be drawn in by it. "I dont like the idea of someone else controlling whether I live or die. This may be a game to you, but its very real to me. Assuming what I can provide what you desire, we'd have to amend that clause in the contract." she stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 am

Fairy raised her eyebrow and gave the human an awkward smile. "Your soul? I'm a fairy, not a demon. And besides, I'd already own your soul after the contract. I could drain your magical deposits until you're just a shell of yourself." She didn't want to go on, because doing that was a little too dark and evil for Alexis. She placed a finger on her lips. With renewed interest, the fairy spoke. "You know what? You can pay me back later. I think it'd be fun to see where this adventure takes us!" Alexis stared at Anina. "I wonder... if you'll become corrupt by the power..."

"Anyways, to begin the contract, we need to find an open area with nobody else in it. And of course, we have to be naked." Alexis winked at the blonde, "You'll get to see my body at its purest! Lucky you!"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:41 am

"Yay...lucky me." Anina sighed deeply. It seemed that everything was set except for one thing. "Now, about my life..." she frowned lightly. "Dont get me wrong. I deeply appreciate your help. I...I could never fully repay you." the blonde replied softly. She still couldn't believe that Alexis was willing to accept payment later on. "I cant place my life in your hands. No offense...but I dont know you. I've never fought alongside you. If I undergo this ritual we must do something about this clause. Or..." Anina blinked and paused as a thought occurred to her. "Grant me the same power. We'll hold each other's lives within our hands. IF I become corrupt, you'll be able to end my life. However, should you try to flake on our deal, I'll be able to snuff yours out in a second. Thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:58 pm

The fairy set the tea cup down. Her innocent smiled disappeared. "No. There is no more negotiating this contract. Power comes with a price, human. As you said, you most likely won't be able to pay for the contract price itself as it is." She lightly pushed the tea and empty plate away from her. "This isn't some 'legal document' you humans can change as you see fit. This is an ancient, forbidden contract. All residents of fairyland understand this." Alexis seriously considered leaving Anina's home. This selfish human wanted power and wasn't willing to make the sacrifices for its power. These were the terms of the contract, and there was no debating that. "If you're looking for reasons to trust me, then look at the history of Fairyland residents. Does your folklore paint us like demons, or angels? Besides, I am a powerful entity, Anina. I could kill you with or without a contract. That should be enough proof for you to trust me."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:09 am

"Is that so?" Anina blinked. She arched her brow as she stared right into Alexis's eyes. She had no doubts that the fairy was strong, but even mythical creatures could be killed. The legends said that the fairies locked away Fairyland in order to protect it from an invading human force. That had to mean that humans, at one point, were quite the threat. "Alright." Anina finally answered while rising to her feet. "I have one more request. Duel me. Its ancient...but its a tradition of my family. Before a contract or deal can be completed, the two doing the negotiating must duel. My great great grandfather said...it was something...about being able to see a person for who they are by fighting them....I dont know! Its weird, but its tradition." Anina stated and clapped her hands together. Hilda came running from down the hall and bowed her head. "Is everything ready?" Anina asked. Hilda looked up with an eager smile. "As you ordered." she chimed. A big smile formed over Anina's lips. She shifted her crimson hues down at Alexis, giving her a cocky grin. "I do hope you fight better than you drink tea, fairy."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:50 pm

The human had invited a fairy to her house for aid- only to challenge the magical creature to a duel. How strange. It sounded like this fight was some sort of test- if Anina was able to beat the fairy, then the human had no use for Alexis. Nonetheless, it would be fun. She could show Anina just what power she was dealing with. The emerald-haired girl stood up and chuckled. "You don't know what you're messing with, do you, girly?" She ran her hand through her hair and shook her head elegantly. Her hair swung from side to side. She was more than happy to show the human what she was dealing with. No amount of tea-handling would ever prepare Anina for what was to come. She dusted off her white dress. "Go on, show me the arena." Alexis smiled.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:28 pm

"Well I do love a challenge." Anina grinned from ear to ear. She signaled Alexis to follow her. "We dont have an arena, but we do have a very spacious backyard. It will be simply perfect." Anina smiled brightly. Hilda walked quickly behind her mistress. She gave her a small tap on her should to get her attention. "Mistress, allow me to remind you that the point of this match is not necessarily to win. Its to test your future partner and see how reliable she, or he is." Hilda explained. Anina looked over her shoulder. "So?" the blonde frowned a bit. "Well..." Hilda paused and released a deep sigh. "You have a habit of...taking things a bit too far." Hilda stated and sighed again before turning back towards Alexis. "She blew her only marriage proposal. She was 7 and somehow she managed to convince her father to allow her to duel the son of a duke. It was suppose to be an innocent fight." Hilda grinned a bit.
 Anina spun around, her face quickly turning bright pink. "D-Dont talk about that kind of stuff!!!" she ordered. Hilda placed her hand over her mouth, trying to disguise her amusement. "What? I didn't say anything about how you broke the poor boy's left arm, or how from then on you were known as the boy slayer among the young nobles. I also didn't mention about the time Lord Dar-" Hilda spoke, but suddenly found her mouth being covered by Anina's hand. The young blonde cheeks burned brighter. Her eyes shot a soul piercing glare at her servant. "Speak another word...and god help me...you'll be sleeping outside tonight." she warned her. Hilda smiled innocently and gave her mistress a nod. Once her mouth was free, she wrapped her arms around Anina from behind, giving her a tight hug. "Oh mistress! You're soooooo cute when you blush. Isn't she Lady Alexis?" Hilda smirked a bit while looking back at the fairy
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:15 am

Alexis had overheard the maid but pretended like she didn't hear it. No matter how many enemies Anina beat, the fairy would still not come to appreciate her opponent's power. She raised her eyebrow as Hilda spoke. "A boy slayer? Mhm... maybe I was wrong. Maybe your master actually likes girls." She giggled. "Hilda... was it? Has your mistress ever made advances for you?" The fairy was still carefree and was trying to enjoy the situation as much as she could. She shrugged her shoulder in response to the maid's question. "She's not even that attractive." Alexis repeated the same words Anina uttered. 

"Though... your maid seems to be hyping you up quite a bit. Don't disappoint me, girly~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: