Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Open Rps.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Open Rps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Rps.   Open Rps. EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:19 pm

Ok. Just let me know when its up
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Open Rps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Rps.   Open Rps. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Ok that sounds good, I have to repost it, so Ill PM you when its finished. :)
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

Open Rps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Rps.   Open Rps. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:03 pm

If you're still interested I'd love to do the fantasy rp

Maybe my character, after he finishes his training, could be assigned as the princes' personal guard. That way, they start to become even closer. As for a secret vendetta, I can think of plenty of reasons for taking down a tyrant king :)
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

Open Rps. Empty
PostSubject: Open Rps.   Open Rps. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:34 pm

So, I have two RPs open at the moment, Anyone is allowed to reply, you don't really have to ask me unless you have a question. But here is the story line and just so you can get an idea.

Horror RP: Trying To Escape
Yes, this is considered a Horror RP. Mainly because it has "zombies" in it. It's about two friends that live in a city, some kind of "virus" has broke out and the people basicially become zombies due to said virus. And Noone knows if it's a virus that is airborn, in water, the food or if it's from blood, or any of that other gross stuff...Anyways, the two friends are the only ones in the city that are actually Sane, and they don't have the virus. For some un known reason they are immune to it. So, the Government moves to that city and begin to try to Quarantine it and so on, they find the two friends, because they are trying to leave anyways what with zombies roaming around and no food or shelter really. The Government takes them to expieriment on them but they try to Escape, to find relitives that are living or to move on because the virus hasn't spread yet. I think this rp would be a lot of fun and shows survivor skills of some sort. :P So, if you would like to do this RP Just Reply. :) Message me if you have a question or would like to change it a bit. I'm up for that. :)

Fantasy RP: Castle Secrets
This Fantasy RP is about my character, meeting someone who is supposed to be training to be a guard. But he has some kind of vendetta against the king so he really is there for a different purpose. Well, anyways the two hit it off but the Guard to Be begins to remember why he's there and then problems raise through the castle as the Girl doesn't know what her father has been doing. She's basicially Naïve. And doesn't believe her father, the King would be a heartless man.
I realize this Rp may need some work on the "Events" that will play through it, but I am willing to take more ideas for it and I am still thinking of some myself, so don't worry about starting this RP. I'm sure it'll be good. :)

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope one of them caught your attention! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Rps. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Rps.   Open Rps. Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Rps.
Page 1 of 1