Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A Unique Fantasy RP idea!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

A Unique Fantasy RP idea! Empty
PostSubject: A Unique Fantasy RP idea!   A Unique Fantasy RP idea! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm

Captured Wings

This is a fantasy RP. The character I need is a Angel. and Male. So other than that I don't ask for much. I don't know if the rp is really self explainitory. But I'll give a basic outline of it:

My character is Kairi. She's supposed to be an Angel, but for some reason she doesn't have wings or a halo. And it's kind of hard to live in Heaven because she's been outcasted due to it.
Her friend, or the character that you will be if you are interested is her best friend. He is training to be a Guardian Angel. It's one of the most respected classes of Angels.
They do live in Heaven. But soon they face an abrupt war and somehow are knocked to Earth. Since Kairi can't fly she can't get back. And soon they find out that the portals to Heaven are deactivated thanks to the war that heaven is now facing. At the same time, earth is in the middle of a war itself. and the two friends are now trying to be ambassador's and end it. They also learn a lot and they never knew before then.
For this rp,
You should know a lot about Japanese folktales.
Such as Icarus. And The Fallen Angel. The two that deals with this Storyline the most. But it's not a big deal because they will be explained later on in the RP. Other than that it is not very complex. and I think it would be a lot of fun to do. So just reply or pm me. :) Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Back to top Go down

A Unique Fantasy RP idea!
Page 1 of 1