Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thequietartist

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Anthony took another cig out lighting it up and taking out a long puff. All he could muster was a short nod to what Ryn was uttering.  The life that had become his family's livelihood had finally caught up to him.  The glamor and cinematic drama of the mafia had evaporated from his life and the cold hard truth was staring at him.  He had to protect his family that Rose had abandoned the family she would be no different than any other snitch to arise in the family.

"Thank you... I will go settle some things...I'll keep you in the loop," spoke Anthony to Ryn.  He swiftly got up shaking Ryn's hand before taking his cig out and letting some smoke swirl about his lips.  It was time to make the order... the family needed to be protected.  He knew he cut the meeting short with Ryn but the wheels in his brain were going as he contemplated what was at risk if they lost Rose completely to the FBI's witness protection program. 

His foot steps were fast and he was at his family's home before he knew it.  He threw open the door and was greeted by all the elders of the family their old wrinkled faces and their expensive suits.  His father had the same idea as him and was already sitting at the head of the table wearing all black.  There was an unspoken movement and everyone took a seat at the table in complete silence. 

"Today....we mourn the death of my beloved daughter...Rose... She was a rare jewel....," croaked his father.

Anthony's hazel eyes caught his mothers pained face and looked away quickly as his Father raised a wrinkled hand to his heart.  "May she rest in peace... The order is however brings her head dead or alive will receive the uttermost honor this family could offer..."  There were unspoken recognition of delight amongst the older gentlemen as their brains whirled at he possible prize. 

Anthony sighed... the whole family knew and Rose would be officially dead in a matter of time.  He leaned back in his chair watching the faces of the men as they hurried on their way.  This chase will be the hardest of all......

(sorry i got caught up in too much with life etc)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashleyjcdutil.com
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Kyle entered the motel with Rose at his side. He had been surveying the surroundings to make sure that Rose what not in any danger from the other tenants. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary but would keep himself on guard, just in case. This was a big case and there was no way he would ruin it by being careless. 

Kyle watched Rose snuggle into bed and fall immediately into dreamland.He watched her for a short time. Peaceful and almost innocent. He knew that looks meant nothing but hers definitely did not indicate that she was Mafia. In those moments she looked like a normal woman.

Kyle barely slept at all, instead staying up and keeping an eye on things and planning their trip. They would have to keep their movements far away from routine. Occasionally, he took cat naps to avoid total exhaustion. 

Kyle was awake and looking out the window when he heard Rose moving around. He waited for her to talk to him before looking her way. He laughed, "We can do that." He moved away from the window, grabbing his bag in the process. "Grab your stuff and let's head out." He opened the door and waited for her.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:03 pm

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Rose shivered at Russo's name but did not retort in any sort of response. Her hazel eyes stared out at the dark night and she wondered how far they would actually get. Rose listened and watched Kyle pat the dash of the car smirking a little at the affection he gave it. Guys and their cars she thought in silent sarcasm. They weaved down twisting roads until they came upon a little motel.

The motel was a two story building that looked on the outside like some sort of relic from the 1970's. Its exterior face of the building had paint chipping and the porch railing to the second floor looked like it was rotting out. Kyle left the car and made their reservations while Rose looked awkwardly around the window at the parking lot. There were a couple minivans with plates from various states. She got a hold on herself clutching her tote bag and exiting the car. The night was crisp and the two walked to the side of the building and up the rickety steps to one of the rooms. They entered and Rose stepped into the dimly lit room putting her bag down.

“Well...this as good as it gets for awhile...doesn't it...,” Her voice was very heavy. Rose stretched kicking off her shoes and taking off her jacket. She needed the rest and they were headed for a long trek. She mumbled a soft goodnight and buried herself I the blankets of the bed and she let the exhaustion take her away into a deep sleep.

It felt like only a few hours but the sun started creeping into the room waking Rose. Her eyes scrunched tightly shut for a few moments before she finally stretched herself awake. She felt like she had been hit by a train but there was no time to whine about the stress she was under. Rose slowly crossed the cold floor into the small bathroom. There was her reflection.... a mafias daughter looking back at her....she wasnt mafia anymore..... she was someone new..... would her cover be the new her or did she shed the identity she was suppose to be.

Rose turned on the sink and threw some water on her face and exited the bathroom. “I'm starved lets eat....,” grinned Rose looking at Kyle.

Oc. Here is what I have for now.... I will get anthony's half up once I get a better move for him to make ahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Kyle slipped into the car and was surprised at the speed at which she had already begun eating. He smirked to himself and hit the road again, glad that she was preoccupied from what was happening. He thought about his plan and the variations that he may have to take. A good FBI Agent always had escape routes or other plans. Things never went according to plan, at least in his life it didn't.

Kyle was brought out of his thoughts when she spoke. He glanced at her sideways but quickly returned his eyes to the road. "Good. Need you at the top of your game." He knew that she was trained to handle herself but if she was mentally drained or physically weak then it would only cause things to go awry.

"Honestly Rose. Our cover will no longer work. Half the Building knew you were there. You didn't exactly come in secretively. You know, walking in the front door was not the best possible choice.", he smiled, winking at her. "Russo, if your body language was correct, is the snitch to your family. They will know by now.", he shifted in his seat as he pulled off the highway, entering a wooded area. "Let's focus on sleep and then breakfast. In the morning we can hash out a cover. We may have to travel further but...", he slid his hand across the dash. ".. she is solid and will take us wherever we need to."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryn's mouth literally dropped for a moment before she regained her composure. This was all too weird. Her Father and Brother were snitches and now Anthony's sister too. Something was unsettling the Families and it may be deeper than just pressure from the FBI. Could there be more behind all of this? Or was it simply coincidence? Did those three really only want a "normal" life?

"Anthony... I held no love for my Father... I actually had begun hating him shortly after puberty.... and my brother... I only felt pity for. I did not care for them as you do for Rose. I can only say that whatever happens.... You have myself and the Family.", she sighed and leaned back, letting her hair drape over the bench, blowing softly in the wind. She felt wonderful to be free of the constrains of men's clothing and that stupid wig. "I know it my words may be worth nothing...."

Ryn knew that she knew nothing of what he struggled with. She could see it even if no one else did. Stefano, one of her loyal men, stood just out of range of hearing but within sight. He was not about to let Ryn out of his sight. She had done much for him. Stefano was only a few years older than her and when they had known each other for ten years. Ryn was only fifteen when Stefano was brought in front of the Don due to his pick pocketing one of the high ranking members. Death was the usual punishment as his family was associated with her own, he knew the rules. Ryn stopped the command from coming down and convinced her father to spare him and she would take him under her wing, so to speak.

Ryn brought her head back up and looked at Anthony, "I have the funerals tomorrow but I can help you tonight, if you need me that is....", she wasn't sure where his standpoint was. She had heard love was a powerful emotion but had never felt anything for her father since she thought of him as her idol, her superhero. That was over ten years ago. Too long to remember how it felt.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Rose watched as the buildings began to become more spaced out and the amount of plant life seemed to grow.  She wondered for a moment when was the last time she had escaped from the concrete confides of the city.  It hit her…She had not been out of the city sense her grandmother had taken her out of school at the ripe age of eight years old.  She remembered that day it was a spontaneous trip out into the woods.  At first rose had not known what the trip was for but later that day she would find out the FBI had permission to search the home one of her favorite uncles.  One week later that very man would wash up in the harbor drowned.  They called it a suicide but Rose knew otherwise and the trip was made to keep her out of the whole mess because a small child like her could be easily tricked into snitching on the family.  Anthony did not tag along for that trip because he was already a major key player in the family at his young age.  The escape lasted awhile and the realizations of her family’s true nature did not come back till the arrival home. 

Rose’s thoughts were shook by Kyle’s words which caused her to sit up and nod.  She let kyle open the passenger door and accepted his arm her grip gentle as they strolled into a small dinner.  The counter was long and pristine and Rose sat on the plush stool as the waitress smiled at her she felt a little better.  “I’ll have a cook and some chicken fingers and French fries, please,” asked Rose.  She was gentle in her mannerisms which gave her an instant air of sophistication.   There was an awkward silence that set in between the two and rose lightly smiled at the waitress who brought their food in a to go box.  It seemed like they darted to the car but maybe it was because it seemed that way because she was starving.
She ate a bunch then sipped her coke and then sighed, “That hits the spot….”  She paused a little and looked at Kyle noticing that in all her nerves she did not notice how attractive the agent was before her.  Upon this realization she shook her head and turned to look back out the window.  “Soooo how do you see our cover playing out…just so we are on the same page…,” asked Rose.  An air of focus finally kicking in. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lombardozzi family house hold was dark despite the morning sunshine beginning to break through the window panes.  Usually mamma would be whirling away in the kitchen, Father would be reading the newspaper, and Rose…she was usually coming back in from her morning run.  This morning was different…Father was looking at the mantle of family portraits, mama was sitting in the dining room stifling a wave of tears, and Rose…. Rose was wherever the FBI put her.  Anthony sat in his room and feeling physically pained by the fact that he had no choice but to kill his only other sibling. 

Bringgggg….His cell went off and he picked it up catching Ryn’s voice on the other end, "Anthony, I want to go see a movie. Can you meet me where we did last time?"  He hung up the phone without a word and pulled his body from his room slowly walking towards the meeting spot.  Every 5 minutes he went through another cig his mind a whirl and knowing all too well what had to be done even though his heart was screaming.  Yes, he was a future mob boss… He had to be strong but this was his sister.  She was strong, smart, and full of love…. It was his fault…he signed her death warrant the day he dragged her into the laugh against her will…He should’ve known she would run.  He should have let her be.

Anthony looked up as he heard a voice, “Did you find out about the snitch?"  He sighed heavily and his tongue felt swollen for a minute.  “Rose…. She escaped the guys who keep her safe yesterday morning on the train…one of our informants in the FBI head quarters saw her….She gave up some information about a past murder is the rumor and now she’s disappeared into witness protection…. The hit has been ordered….” Anthony spoke with a low voice and he sat on the bench next to Ryn.  He had no choice this was the life he had to protect it…he refused to crumble.

Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Kyle listened to her story with some interest as they made their way out of town. He didn't say anything. Couldn't say much even if he wanted to. He came from a poor family with a drunk for a father but he could honestly say that his family never killed anyone. He had no idea how she felt and knew that he could say nothing to make it feel any better. He stayed quiet until they came to a small diner on the far outskirts of town. He pulled in slowly and parked the car. His blue eyes looked her over, checking if she was alright physically and admiring her beauty, which he couldn't help.

Kyle opened her door for her and offered his arm in a gentlemanly manner. He couldn't help but treat her like a lady while she was in this state. Even though she was annoying earlier, he knew that she would probably need kindness now and not his normal demeanor. "Let's get some food and head back out. We aren't too far from the first place and we can crash there alright?"

Kyle stopped in front of the long bar and offered Rose a seat. He seated himself next to her. The waitress came up to them. A woman in her mid thirties smiled weakly to them. She was tired, like the whole of the world rested on her shoulders. "What can I get you?"

Kyle smiled, "Just a cheeseburger and fries with Sweet Tea. Oh and this will be to go."

The woman looked to Rose, "And you?"

Ryn watched him walk away and she felt nervous once again. She didn't know how many attacks she may still face when she went back inside. She felt safer with Anthony around. She quickly shoved the thought from her mind. She was the Dona of the Family now and she had better start acting like it. She knew how to run the business. Her father had taught her well. She turned on her heel and walked inside, barking orders about cleaning the mess of the party up.

A few hours later, she stood in front of her Family with sadness in her eyes. "I know you are all working through the fact that you now have a woman as your boss. I also know that some of you are still loyal to my father and wish my death for his. I will let you know that will not happen. My boys will be by my side at all times.", she stated. With her statement made a dozen guys that she worked with constantly over the past years came up behind her. They were known as Angelo's Boys by the Family but now that seemed a little off.

Ryn faced Alberto and smiled at him, "Alberto. You are the Family's dearest advisor and friend. I would be honored if you would continue that position. You and the rest of the high ranking members. You all served loyally and I wish that you would keep doing so." A chorus of agreements went through the crowd. "Things will be changing and I will be informing everyone about the cooperation with the Lombardozzi Family soon. As for tonight, everyone get some rest. Alberto, please come here."

Alberto came to her side and they walked the halls of her home. "I need you to ask your wife to do the funeral arrangements for my father and brother. I think we should hold it the day after tomorrow."

Alberto nodded, "It will be done. Do not worry Taryn. Get some rest and I will let the wife know when I get home."

"Thank you Alberto.", she spoke softly as she headed off to bed. Her Boys standing guard already. She smiled and headed into her room.

The next morning, Ryn was already up and heading out of the room before dawn. Not much sleep happened but being able to dress as she wanted made it a little better. She headed through the halls, some of her men following her like puppy dogs. She was quick in barking orders. Some of it was about recon, some the hit list, and some other matters that she needed to brush up on. She also needed to think about what to do with the FBI, although she knew the Lombardozzi Don would have a few ideas. By the time she realized what time it was. It was already past ten. She was hungry and she needed to call Anthony. She ended up in the dining room and sent everyone inside a way while she pulled out her phone. She dialed Anthony's number and waited for an answer. When she heard his voice she smiled, "Anthony, I want to go see a movie. Can you meet me where we did last time?"

Ryn hung up the phone and headed out after grabbing a banana to munch on the way. After a half hour or so she made it to her previous meeting spot but this time she was not alone. One of her guys was with her, Stefano, a medium sized guy who knew how to handle himself in a fight. She spotted Anthony and met him in the middle. "Did you find out about the snitch?"
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Anthony watched Ryn take command of the situation respecting every move she took and the ease she had with her new found power. From the looks of things she had been running the show for awhile. They strolled out into the hallway and Anthony looked into her eyes nodding in respects. Before leaving he sighed, “There's another snitch... Watch your back.” He quickly stepped down the steps jamming his hand into his pocket and finding a cigarette and his lighter. He took a quick puff and headed down the street.

The darkness was thick and the dim street lights gave the streets an eerie appearance. Despite it being a busy city there were little people present in the street. Anthony's mind whirled about this new development...could Ryn's family be connected to someone in his family.... was this a scam to get closer to him...but that didnt make sense because she had murdered her own father. He walked down several streets and then it hit him... it had to be one of the dirty cops....one of them must of slipped and had to cover his ass to the FBI. If that was the case this would be an easy mess to deal with. He puffed the last bit of his cigarette and then flung it to the ground. He rounded the corner to see a young Italian man heading into his house rather quickly and his heart stopped. Russo..... This reached Russo. He was their top informative which means this snitch had successfully gone to the top.... which could only mean it was not the usual easy slip to fix.

Anthony stormed into the house shutting the door behind him, “What bird has been chirping outside that window of yours!” Anthony had blurted it out in such wonder that it was only after his question that he noticed his mamma crumbled to the floor looking like a death sentence was put on her head. He turned to his father only to find a more shocking expression. Never had he seen his old man with a face that looked so pained. Who was this snitch and Anthony turned to Russo again seeing the framed portrait of rose in his hands.

“R-Rose....Shove off! She'd never! Yer a fucking asshole,” sneered Anthony in disbelief. “She's probably at work late... or on a date,” stammered Anthony. He was grabbing at sticks. No way in hell would Rose go to the FBI. No way in hell! He looked to Russo and stepped forward pushing the man in his disbelief before finding himself collapsing next to his father. Silence filled the room for what seemed centuries as the feeling of shock shook each person except the deliver of the news.

“I told you to leave her out of this life.... Told you she was delicate... Told you that she needed to be free of this all,” cried mamma. She was filled with a mournful rage as she pulled herself from the floor and walked slowly from the room sobbing.

////////

Kyle looked at her for a brief moment before turning back to the road. Rose sighed and looked out the window watching the world she new start to fade off into the distance. She caught Kyle's words and sat up looking at him again. “Do I think I am a bad person.....” She repeated his question and then looked out the window her hands folding into her lap as her mind jerked the question around. “I don't think I am a bad person... some of my reasoning is selfish.... the other part of it is a way to escape becoming something I do not wish to become....Maybe, I am a bad person for not respecting the life I was born into... but then again... I didn't want to leave behind a blood stained mark on this world.” Rose spoke freely in that moment but then quietly leaned her head against the window of the car her eyes watching the people as they passed.

She had been born into this life and maybe she should have just followed the path she was given....but she couldn't even imagine hurting so many for self gain...... the experiences she had.... her family was rich and wealthy but there was no freedom, no ease, and well frankly someone like her just did not blossom in that life style.

**** sorry it took so long. Family night out for dinner ahahaha Gonna go crash I had too many drinks @-@ hahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Kyle glanced at her quickly, not liking taking his eyes off the road. They were currently headed north, opposite of the way that they had started out. He wanted to confuse whoever might actually track them. He did not answer her question right away as he was not very good at consoling people. What he was good at was stating the truth and he wondered if that was something she needed right now. Would she appreciate him being blunt and possibly hurt her or did she want him to sugar coat it. He glanced at her one more time before they jumped onto the highway, still heading north.

A few more moments of silence passed by as the purr of the engine danced through the air. Kyle cleared his throat, "Depends on what you consider bad, I guess. You betrayed your family but what happened to make that decision is what is complicated. If you did it just to throw a fit then I would say yes you are. If you did it for other deeper reasons then in my eyes you are not." He relaxed a little more the father they were outside the city. "Do you think you are a bad person?"

Ryn and Anthony were strangely in sync as they took down the few members that seemed to have a problem with the new ownership. It only took moments for them to quell the uprising. “You all have a new Don and if my family and I catch wind that any of ya are planning anything against her we will find you and make you regret it..” Anthony's phone rang causing him to be distracted.

Ryn took this chance to stand before her Family, "I may be the youngest Don of this Family. I am almost a woman. But you all have known me for years and I will not be dealing with any shit. There are plans that will be placed into action soon. We are cooperating with the Lombardozzi Family so if any of you so much as talk shit about them then, simply put, you will die. I will kill you myself. I want to know now who will be loyal to me and the Misseri Family? Or rather who is willing to go against me?"

No one said anything. A lot of the older men simply bowed their heads in respect while others simply were fearful. She knew that there was a lot of work to be done and she would have a lot of changes but there was hope still for her Family and that was what mattered.

Ryn turned to Anthony, relief and true happiness took over her features. "We are pretty much equals Anthony. Come let's leave this mess." Ryn turned to the men, "Get the bodies ready for the coroner and see that these men get to see the Doc." She left the room while the others busied themselves with their tasks. She headed to the front door and walked onto the steps before facing Anthony again. "I should be alright here tonight. I will call in the morning. Oh and if you need help with that call. Just let us know. I definitely owe you and your father." She kept her dark grey eyes onto his green as she spoke to him, a sign of respect for what he had done for her tonight. "'Night Anthony."
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Rose watched him rise and grab his suit jacket and his other hand quickly putting the schedule and her file into the drawer. She obeyed his let's go and do not speak quietly easily her body barely registering his arm being locked with hers as he led her down maze like hallways. She did not focus on their direction but wondered when exactly her family would find out and what the reaction would be from her mamma. Guilt tugged at her heart at the thought of her old mother being told that a hit had been ordered upon her only daughter's head. But.... would it be that much of a loss. Family or not they were taught that the weakest link of the family had to be weeded out. Was she really weak..? Well not necessarily... she got this far didn't she?! Her hazel eyes scanned the parking garage and settled on the vehicle they had chosen.

Rose rolled her eyes as she looked at the black suv.... what did the FBI get a discount for buying so many. It was a very typical vehicle and it kind of unnerved her. However Kyle's next instruction made her body twitch and become stiff again. She stared at him for a moment before climbing into the car and sitting in the passenger side. They were off on their journey and Rose wondered what the plan was but she stared out the windows her eyes on the hunt for a familiar face or someone on the corner watching their vehicle. As they drove the buildings turned into shabby warehouses and storage facilities. She smirked... they were ditching the car. Thank God! The door opened at her side and she accepted Kyle's hand. They power walked down the alley way Rose's head turning which ever way observing the shabbiness of the area and just wondering what their ride would be. In the matter of moments a beautiful car was revealed and Rose admired Kyle's taste with a raised eyebrow. It was in a quick speed that they were in the car taking off towards their safe haven.

"We should be alright for now. I'm sure you have questions.", spoke Kyle. His voice cut through the silence and Rose sighed gently. She had many questions but at the same time she did not feel the energy to state any... but there was this one question that was tugging at her heart strings... and she sighed letting it out, “Am I a bad person....” She stared at Kyle her face void of confidence. Was she falling apart now... she had betrayed her family....she would die.... or somehow survive and be alone. Everyone would hate her.... What had she truly done today.

Anthony watched the quick killing and then the start of some fighting between Ryn and some lower men. Of course they would fight her in utter fear that they would be showing an insult to the Don who was now puddling blood on the floor. His thoughts were snapped when Ryn threw out her command and he swiftly pulled out his gun and shot the crumpled pile of shit on the floor. BANG! The one bullet ran through the guy's head and the two snitches were officially dead. He turned quickly on his heel his fist then connecting with one man's face and with his gun in hand he beat his way around the room.

It seemed swift and Ryn and Anthony smacked back to back as the last brave soul hit the ground groaning in pain. None were dead... just bruised enough to make them submit to their new Don. Anthony grinned, “You all have a new Don and if my family and I catch wind that any of ya are planning anything against her we will find you and make you regret it..” Anthony's warning was harsh and he could here some whimpering from some nearby men allowing him to smirk with the knowledge that they would follow orders for sure.

It was at that very tense moment that Anthony's phone rang. He picked it up, “ Hello... It better be important...”

“There's been a bird chirping out my window...and I know you have that book on birds.. I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what type it was...,” came a smooth voice on the other end.

“Sure thing.... Come on over... I'll be a little bit but Ill meet you at home when I'm done this thing Im doing,” replied Anthony slamming shut his phone. His heart was pounding in his chest for some reason... They had another snitch to deal with.... and they might have succeeded.....

Anthony turned to Ryn swiftly, “What else needs to be done here, boss?”

Occ: Now thats dedication! :D
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Kyle's eyes settled on Rose as she spoke. Her nerves had kicked into high gear at Russo's entrance and it only took a second for him to put it together. Russo was the snitch. Well at least he knew who he was dealing with. Russo was not the star agent of the FBI but he was good. He rose the ranks faster than most but was always behind Butler. This entertained him to no end but Russo hated him for it. Now it made sense. The snitch needed to get as much information as possible and the way to do that was be a valued and high ranking member of the FBI. 

Kyle rose from his seat and grabbed his suit jacket that hung on his chair. He pulled it on as he grabbed her file and the schedule and put them into the drawer. His face was calm yet there was a seriousness to it. He had located the snitch but he needed proof. The word of a Mafia Don's daughter wouldn't be able to bring down an FBI Agent with a clean record. He was already forming a plan on how to deal with Russo. "Let's go and don't talk.", he spoke low but something in his voice told her to do as he said. When she stood he grabbed her arm, gently and with as much as respect as he could while leading a suspect out of the building. 

They walked quietly as they navigated the halls of the FBI Building. It was a building that didn't make any sense unless you were an agent. Meant to confuse the enemy if they ever breached the perimeter. He led her to the parking garage where his car was. The car was a non descript black SUV. He moved to the passenger side back seat and opened the door for her, "Just a bit longer and I will explain. Don't talk for now." He shut the door behind her and surveyed the area. He was sure that his car was bugged. Russo definitely had time to do such a thing. 

Kyle got into the car and pulled from his parking spot. Exiting the garage and heading south. He needed to ditch this vehicle if he was to keep Rose out of harm's way. He drive for twenty minutes before pulling over at an industrial area. He stepped out of the car, heading to her side, he scanned the area and was pleased to see that there were almost no cars around and none that woukd be FBI. He opened her door and held his hand out for her. Despite his laid back demeanor and his foul mouth he was a gentleman. He shut the door and locked the vehicle. 

"Come on. We don't have much time.", he whispered as he led her down the alleyway and around the corner. The walked along the street for two blocks before stopping in front of a storage facility. They walked inside and Kyle quickly located the storage locker that he needed. He opened it with a key from his pocket and swung it open. Inside was a beautifully restored 68 Impala, shining black in the sunlight. A smile reached his lips as he looked over the car. "Her first trip out. Let's go." He already pulled the passenger open, offering it to her. In a matter of moments, he was inside the car and pullling out of the storage place. 

"We should be alright for now. I'm sure you have questions.", he spoke kindly to her although he was also pissed about Russo ans the betrayal to the FBI.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryn watched with glee as her brother shook with fear under Anthony's blade, "What a pathetic fucking weakling." She turned to face her Family, keeping her father in her peripheral vision, "This is the boy that wants to throw you all in the pen. A weak fragile child." 

"Fuck you Taryn!", her brother burst out through his fear. "I don't want to die because you all think its alright to lie, cheat and steal. I want to live a normal life so yes, I started the process of turning us into the FBI. I was going to have a new life until that fuck of a father blurted to his false son."

Ryn drew her second revolver quickly and pointed it at her brother. "You suddenly got balls. Did they finally fucking drop?" He laughed as she stepped back a few steps to keep both the traitorous men in her line of sight. "You have your proof. Now I will be taking over the Misseri Family. There is just one loose end. She faced her father and tightened her finger on the trigger, "I am your judge, jury and execuruoner. For your lies, betrayal and treachery to the Misseri Family I sebtebce you to death." She squeezed the trigger, sending a bullet right between his eyes. 

Yells rang out and about a dozen men ran forward, low ranking but obviously loyal to the Don. She swung her guns around getting off a few well aimed shots, dropping a few men, but they rushed in too fast plus she didn't want to harm her Family members unnecessarily. Two men reached her and she quickly used her guns as hand to hand combat weapons. She strucj the first man in the head, sending him sideways. The second man threw a punch that she knocked away and kicked him in the nuts, dropping him to his knees. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him forward, slamming her knee into his face, blood coating skin and clothes. 

"Anthony!?", she called out. "Kill the weakling already and help."

OOC: Took forever to do this on my phone. Hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 am

Rose sat in the chair the schedule in death grip….This was her way to stay out of her family’s reach… her way to stay safe.  She could feel a little anger rising up as her caretaker leaned back in the chair and seemed to be filled with a sense of comfort.  Comfort in such a mission made her unease especially from what her family’s motto for the streets were… “Always be on guard and ready.”  She looked down at the piece of paper looking at the times and trying to see any flaws in the plan.  A sharp knock hit the door causing Rose to jump a little and she lowered her head causing her brown curls to fall into her face.  She felt every inch of her body freeze and her hazel eyes widen in horror as a voice smoothly found its way into the silence of the room. 

"The guys told me you had a high profile person in here. Wanted to give my congrats at the mission…..” Alarms went off in Rose’s head as she recognized the smooth talker.  Although, she had never met the man in her life she recognized the smooth cocky voice.  This was the guy that would call the house and ask to speak to her father and brother. This is the same voice attached to the guy that her father said would make a good match for his daughter.  Her body was so stiff that her skin wanted to scream and her mind whirled in wonder.  Had she ever met this guy in person….. no.  Had her father maybe showed a picture to him…. No.  She had to be safe because this man with the voice wasn’t supposed to meet her father and her till two days from now. 

Rose listened to the exchange keeping her face from looking in that direction waiting for Russo to walk away.  They needed to move fast and she needed to lay down real low because this Russo guy would probably hunt them down….  She heard the click of the door and gasped wanting to lean over and vomit chunks.  Her hazel eyes set on Kyle and narrowed, “Can we please get the hell out of here…… I’d like to stay alive!”  Her voice was sharp and harsh but it was only out of honest fear and her the fact that the snitch already found her in the office… Whether he recognized her or not he had been in the same room as her and that made the reality of her situation all too clear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony took the beanie pulling it over with a smug face.  He knew all to well why the hat was coming into the mix of his attire for tonight.  It was the same in his family the wannabe’s who wanted in would wear one of these beanie’s to grab the attention but then again it also was a part of the new  fashion trend or whatever Rose would chatter his ear off about.  Ryn’s instructions were easy to follow and he entered the hallway a minute behind Ryn tailing her at a safe distance.  The halls were quite plain which was a bit depressing but as the entered the ballroom like salon he was greeted to your typical gangster party.  Men were standing in clusters with food and wine chattering about this that and the other the other thing.  At this very moment Anthony caught Ryn’s look back at him a smirk spreading across her face.  She was exuding so much confidence it was almost intimidating but for Anthony it was about staying alert and knowing who was carrying weapons as well as the quickest escape route.

Anthony’s eyes narrowed and he weaved his way through the throngs of people perching himself close to Ryn’s sniveling brother.   No wonder this kid went to the Fed’s the young was scrawny and looked like a good strong wind could blow him away.  Anthony resisted the urge to just shoot the moron in the head.  This deal needed to be successful for the sake of his family as well and here were the two weak links threatening to ruin the stability of their own industry.  His body tensed up as he watched the exchange between the family members.  It was evident that the old man did not have any respect for his own daughter and the bastard son was just standing there already shaking like a leaf.  No wonder Ryn was the only name recognizable in this whole lot.  He straightened his back his hand slipping into his jacket gripping his favorite pistol.  The crowd was on edge and this is the type of situation that allowed Anthony to shine. 

Anthony caught Ryn’s look and found his way to the brother standing close enough to point the end of the gun barrel into the back of the young man.  The exchange was getting heated and the rest of the family wanted a confession which Anthony thought back for a second his last confession meeting was Tuesday… the guy ended up needing a prosthetic leg.  Ryn’s gun was pointed and the family seemed to go in a shock as Anthony made his reveal taking off the beanie and stepping in front of the brother his grin spreading on his face.  He was going to enjoy this. 

"Anthony... would you mind?", offered Ryn.

Anthony grinned even more, “With Pleasure.”  He flipped the gun in his hand clutching the barrel and whipping the butt of the gun across the kid’s face.  He grabbed the guy before he hit the ground supporting him by his head.  This was an easy cake walk.  “Are you gonna talk or wait till your missing one of the limbs on your body,” grilled Anthony.  His stare was cold and the sniveling man before him was already in a panic.  Anthony placed his gun in his pocket and then grabbed his pocket knife flipping it open and running the blade against the guy’s neck a little causing a tin line of blood to appear.  “How about now….”  The brother freaked and kicked back from Anthony’s grip hitting the floor shaking and sobbing… confessions spilling from his lips… or maybe it was just mutterings.

“I can’t hear you,” sneered Anthony.  He swiftly kicked the brother in the side causing him to double over and crumble even closer to the ground.  The man had no back bone….his sister rose had more of a back bone. 

“Confess! You little prick,” taunted Anthony just as the man picked his head up and looking to the people around the room.   

ooc: No problem! I loved the post it is great! I left it to you to describe the confession and let Anthony went a little easy on him doesn’t want to throw the family in a tissy at him.  :D anyway im pumped!
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Kyle went about writing his report on where they were going. He was focusing on it intently as he listened to her breathing and the pen scratch the paper. It was somehow nerve wracking to him as he tried to concentrate. He was writing as quickly and legibly as he could. He purposely wrote wrong instructions, destinations and schedules. He was going to make whoever the snitch was, work to find them. If they could that is. He finished writing a few moments before she did and waited patiently, watching her.

Rose's brown curls swayed slightly as she wrote and her green eyes moved slowly across the paper as she wrote. She was a beauty and in her dangerous world it made her only that much more beautiful. When she looked up and handed the papers to Kyle he came out of his thoughts. He handed her the "itinerary" and took the other papers from her. He set them in her file and leaned back in his chair, hands behind his head. He was almost always in a seemingly laid back and disrespectful mood or position. "If it will make you more comfortable with this then that is what we will do. That.." he indicated the paper. "... is our plan alright? You tell no one and don't even talk about it. Understood?", his voice was stern despite his relaxed composure.

A  knock at the door resounded through the room. Almost exactly when he expected it to. A man opened the door without a acknowledgement from Kyle. He was in his late twenties and was easily recognized of Italian descent. His olive skin, dark hair and green eyes gave him away although his features were not quite Italian. Not full blooded. "The guys told me you had a high profile person in here. Wanted to give my congrats at the mission.", his voice gave away that he dislike the man he spoke to.

"It's always a pleasure to see you, Russo.", his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Yes, the high profile case is mine. I hope you weren't expecting to get anything this confidential?"

"You don't deserve it Butler. Eventually everyone will see you for what you are.", malice and hate easily recognizable.

"A handsome man with confidence and good looks? Oh and don't forget talent.", he mocked him.

Russo only sneered at him and walked out, leaving them alone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryn  bent down and reached under her bed, pulling a box from its hiding place. Opening it revealed two beautifully decorated revolvers. She picked them up tenderly, showing a bit of her feminine side. She caressed them slightly. She slipped them into her should holster and took a deep breath. She glanced at Anthony, her features contorting slightly as she thought something over. She grabbed a beanie from her dresser and tossed it at him. "Pull it low over your head, kind of like the wannabes that try to be us do.", she was referring to the gangsters that they dealt with occasionally. "Most everyone is wasted so you should have no problem moving through my home. I need you to find my brother as soon as you can. He should be somewhere near my father. Once you do, I will make my announcement and then claim my right." Her dark eyes studied him for a moment before opening her bedroom door and heading out into the hall.

Ryn walked through the corridors like she always did, confident and like she owned the place. She quickly made it to the main hall and through the doors at the back. The ballroom type room was filled with people, most of which held some rank in her Family. She smiled and made her way up slowly to the group of bodyguards at the other end. She quickly glanced around to see Anthony already making his way through the crowd, not far from her. She smiled to herself and pushed past the bodyguards. "Hello Father.", she did not bow, nod or make any other gesture of respect and he definitely took note.

Ryn waited a moment, making sure that Anthony was near her brother. Everything was falling into place with ease. She took a deep breath before shouting, "Everyone! I need your complete attention." The room grew quiet at the sound of her voice.

Her father rose quickly and grabbed her arm, "What the hell are you doing?!", he demanded in a whispered tone.

"What I want to!", she shook her arm free of his grasp and turned her attention back to her Family. Clearing her throat before she spoke, nervousness was setting in. "My Family... We have all had some great and bad times and I have to say that I would not trade it for anything in the world. Yet there is one that would. One that has lied to you for years. One that has forced others to lie to you as well. Our Don has made it clear to me that he wants to turn us over to the FBI for his freedom."

Gasps, angry shouts, and curses filled the air. "That ain't true!", yelled one of the young ones. None of the older members spoke which made her think that they knew something was up.

Her father grabbed her arm tightly and placed a fake smile on his lips. "I have no idea what she is talking about. This must be a joke.", his voice was even at first but quickly faltered near the end. He bent down to reach his daughter's ear, "Knock this shit off. I will kill you!"

"Threats won't work anymore Father.",  she pushed him away from her and quickly faced her brother. "You can stay there Traitor. Move and you die, I promise you that." She turned back to her Family, drawing her pistol and aiming it at her Father with great speed. "He has lied to you all for as long as I have been alive. You want proof of his betrayal? You want proof that his word means nothing?" She smiled wickedly and glanced at Anthony, letting him know what was about to happen.

Ryn dropped her fake voice. "I am tired of the lies that he has told you. I am angry that he would rat on all of us. The man that we are suppose to love and respect. This is what he has kept from you.", her voice was smooth and nearly songlike as it rang across the crowd that was shocked into silence. She removed the short haired wig, revealing her long dark hair, and yank the front of her shirt open, showing the bandages that bound her. "I am a woman. The Don's Daughter. I was born this way and because my brother is a bastard child, I have claim to his throne. Yet he only wanted me to be a man. He hid this from all of you and made me do it too. I complied, he is my father and my Don, but I will not put you all at risk. He has conspired with my brother to turn our Family into the FBI. He told me of this earlier and now I intend to keep you safe with his death."

Everything was quiet except the cursing coming from her father. Everything he planned was raining down on them. A voice rang out loud and clear, an gentlemen grey with age named Alberto, "What you say Angelo ... Is hard to swallow, I must say but if it's true then it changes a lot."

"It's all LIES!", her brother yelled from beside her, fear evident on his face. He made a move but was quickly caught by her current partner in crime. He struggled against him until he felt cool metal against his skin.

Everyone started yelling at once. Most were pissed at what had transpired, some were defending her father and her crew were defending her despite the fact that they had also been lied to. They knew her better than anyone else and knew where her loyalties lied. "SHUT UP!", yelled Ryn although her voice was not heard. She raised the revolver and shot it into the roof, making everyone duck instinctively. "Now Some may believe me and some may not but the truth is out. You cannot deny that I am a woman and you cannot deny that your Don has lied to you for years. If you want to know all about the FBI then you will get it from my brother. First, I want to introduce the person that has agreed to back me up so that his Family does not have repercussions from this deal that my Father made." She kept the gun at her Father's head which had turned nearly white with fear. "Anthony Lombardozzi."

Shocked expressions flashed through the crowd which caused her to laugh, "You all know what this means and I am going to have him get the information that you want. He will get it from my brother with great pleasure I would assume. Let's find out all the details of the betrayal."

"Yes, Let's do that.", Alberto spoke again. He was the Don's advisor and knew a lot of the Family business and therefore was stunned that he had never been trusted with the identity of Ryn/Angelo.

"Anthony... would you mind?", she offered.

OOC: I am sorry I took control so much. I wanted to get into this part so bad. It is really long too..... Okay so basically my thoughts were that they would need a confession before she killed her father for her Family to accept the terms. The deal that her brother and father made was rat out all of their family and some members of other families for the Don's life and the life of his two kids. Witness protection,.. blah blah blah. I also am going to have a group of guys attack them the moment she kills the Don.... just a warning.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Rose smirked a little at the agent’s irritation with the other agents being at the door.  But her heart felt heavy because it took her back to the familiar bantering that the family had within its ranks.  Rose’s hazel eyes squinted down at the floor following the agents shiny black dress shoes feeling the other agents eyes studying her carefully.  One of these men was a rat and would be paying the family a visit tonight to inform her father of his treasonous daughter. 

Rose looked up as they passed a threshold into a very organized office.  The sun was setting off in the distance its rays bouncing off the rays of other high rises.  She gazed at the awards and the plaques her mind settling that at least she was with someone of high training.  She tilted her head wondering if he was a man set solely on his work or if he had a life outside this type of business.  His voice broke her thoughts, "Take a seat. Let's get the paperwork over with and then we will head out. Go somewhere for dinner and then head to the safe house."  She sighed heavily paperwork… She wondered how the feds got anything done with all this paper work they have.  However, she did have some motivation she was starving. 

"Read it and fill it out. After that I have another piece describing the details of your protection that I am going to fill out now."  Rose nodded taking a pen in her hand and the paperwork in another.  Fortunately, she had been the studious one out of the family and reading fine print and filling out paperwork was not too much of a task.  She processed the paperwork like she would any piece of homework she had to complete in her college days… quite odd for a member of the family to attend college classes.  However, her father did not oppose furthering education because he knew the smarter the members in his family were the better.  She signed the last of the paper work and leaned over handing it to the agent. 

“It’s getting late… my family will be suspicious can we do grab and go type of food…I would prefer to be on the road quickly,” suggested Rose.  She was fidgeting with her clothes a little bit hoping the agent would agree and that she could get some food and sleep very soon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The family had finished their meal and The Don nodded.  He would make sure that they met in the time frame she had suggested.  It would be important for him to discuss their plans of action and how they would work together for at this moment there was just a bond in an agreed hit.  Anthony, nodded at the suggested date and turned to the Ryn slowly getting to his feet and making sure he had everything he needed in his pocket. 

Anthony smiled, “I love parties.”  They stepped out into the dark street and Anthony’s passing hope was to see Rose heading down the street home but no trace of her.  He shut the thought out of his head because he had bigger things to handle.  This hit would be a huge step for both families and there was no room for error.  The streets were becoming dark and the street lights gave off a soft glow that barely gave visibility. 

Perfect night for some complex work to be done.  They had approached the house and Anthony quickly split off from Ryn making his way to the easy access point that she uses.  He climbed the escape to the second floor.  The fifth window was dark and he placed his hands on it jimmying it but it wouldn’t open.  The light came on and he ducked to the side for a second but then took a quick peek and noticed Ryn.  He knocked on the window and the girl let him inside as if he was holding the operation up.  He could tell Ryn was ready to jump into action and he just did as he was told.  His hand in his coat pocket ready for the job that had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Kyle nearly reacted badly to the loud noise that she made. He suppressed the urge to hit pull his pistol but instead only nodded to her request. She was right, of course, but he would never tell her that. He opened the door and stepped out of the room and groaned, "Get out of here guys before I send you to meet your fucking gods!" There was his cussing just barely coming out in his irritation. The men hurried off without complaint, knowing full well that Kyle was capable of doing it and probably get away with it.

Frank was laughing his ass off, "Well I see you are off to an early start. Have fun Butler. I expect constant updates." Frank left without another word, smiling to himself as he headed toward his office.

"Dick!", Kyle spat as he headed the same way, knowing that Rose was following him, very aware of her presence even though it didn't seem like he was paying any attention. He brought her to his office and opened the door. Inside was a very organized room, much like a study with book along the back wall and plaques and awards arranged symmetrically on the wall. He set the files on his desk and waved his hand at the large chairs that sat in front of the desk. "Take a seat. Let's get the paperwork over with and then we will head out. Go somewhere for dinner and then head to the safe house." He stated his plan with no interest for her input. He wanted a beer and to sleep not babysit. Yet he was torn by doing this job correctly to finish the files against the Lombardozzi Family.

Kyle rummaged through his desk and found the appropriate paperwork and set it in front of her. "Read it and fill it out. After that I have another piece describing the details of your protection that I am going to fill out now."

Ryn couldn't help but laugh aloud at the way his mother treated him. Something she had never received. She grew a little jealous at the interaction but kept her face neutral besides the laughing anyway. "I will be sure to find him one ma'am.", she gave Anthony a mischievous look as she breathed in the aromas of the kitchen. It only made her stomach grumble more so she took her seat and beginning eating with vigor. She learned long ago not to eat like a woman, her hands were red for weeks as the lesson had to sink in.

The conversation was light but fun and entertaining enough that she didn't feel like she wanted to flee. By the time she noticed the time it was already dark. Ryn stood from her spot and looked directly at Anthony's mother, "Thank you Ma'am (in lieu of Dona), for the delicious meal but I must head home. I will look forward to eating with you again." She turned to the Don and smiled, "I will see you in a day or so. Have a good night." She moved from the table after they said their goodbyes and looked to Anthony. "Are you coming? Brother would love to see you." There was no need to say anymore. It looked like she was planning to do this tonight. "There is a party to be held... not sure what reason though."

Ryn Misseri left the Lombardozzi Family home with Anthony as her tail and headed home, through the dark streets New York. It wasn't long before she was in front of her Family home. She knew Anthony was following and had told him where she sneaks out at from time to time so that he may gain access to the house with no hassle. She was to meet him in her room on the second floor left wing. She made her way inside, ignoring the already drunk idiots that her father wanted in the Family. Another thing for her to change. She headed up to her room and locked the door behind her, readying herself for what came next when she heard the knock at her window. She laughed, almost forgetting, and quickly pulled the window, "Hurry up already. We got things to do and I don't want to waste any time. This needs to be done now."
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Rose's dark eyes caught the agent's nod and smiled gently. “The guy who carried the hit is lefty Louie. The guy that spends almost all day stuffing his face at the little louie restaurant.... He usually leaves his murder weapons behind the fire extinguisher which has a hidden panel behind it. His prints should be all over the thing because my brother has argued about traces being left behind constantly... Usually its on the phone the code is usually “You put too much parmesan on my fucking meatball sub last night” of course no meatball sub is ever ordered... its more like you killed the guy and left too much evidence behind you stupid moron..... I believe that hit was done with a crowbar but not too sure...” Rose sighed and she could feel a little weight lifted off her chest but not much.

The agent's voice interupted the silence and she listened intently to his decisions. However, when he went to go leave the room she got instantly nervous and jumped to her feet. “I am going where you are going... There are guys in your own department that are out to ruin the success of this and I want my chance to live! So we're sticking together! Even if it means invading privacy for awhile....,” Rose was already at his side and her face was panicked but her stomach of course had other things on his mind announcing itself for the whole room causing her face to flush.

////////////////////////////

Anthony watched as the girl before them struggled with her bindings a little bit but his fury about Rose was too strong for him to realize that maybe he should assist her. He looked to his father and sighed heavily he could not help but feel that something was going on. However, his stomach talked and it was about time they ate. Peeling back the paneling they filed carefully up the stairs into the first floor dinning area. Mrs. Lombardozzi had already set plates filled with her signature spegetti and meatballs and there was one bottle of wine opened and ready for serving. His mother was a strong woman and a master of the kitchen and Anthony remembered being younger and watching her dance around the kitchen with fresh pastas and spoonfuls of sauce.

“Rose, isnt here yet. Another date,” asked his mama causing Anthony to grunt.

“Anthony... Don't judge your sister! When are you gonna geta married and give me some grand babies,” scolded his mamma giving him a light tap on the head before sitting down.

“You're a friend of Anthony and the family....help him find a girl... I'm tired of not having grandbabies,” smirked his mother to Ryn.

“Mamma! Cut it outttt.... It'll happen when it happens...It's not the old country,” let out Anthony before taking a bit of the delicious food.

He would rue the day he was sacked with one naggy girl who wanted him to flex his muscles or show off his wealth. But, if he could get a sensible...tough woman like his mother...well he would be sold. The family ate and lightly chatted about baseball, weather, and new city buildings. It was getting dark and Rose still had not arrived yet. Didn't she have a curfew?
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Kyle Butler listened to her story. It was similar to all the other missing persons in one way or another. The mafia was great to help you as long as you helped them in return but as soon as you refused everything was stripped from you. A high risk loan shark so to speak. Along with the extortion such as this and drug running, weapons dealing and fraud of many forms were normal activities of the mafia. Everyone knew that and they had more than enough to bring her father and brother in for such activities. That is not what they wanted though. They wanted to slam them with a couple murder charges and ultimately life sentences. If the Families had no head then they would crumble. One by one the Families would fall under the FBI. That was the plan at least.

Kyle nodded, agreeing with her question, "No we haven't found it. Like many of the weapons that were used by your hit men. They disappear into thin air." He didn't seem worries about that as they had Rose Lombardozzi. She was their key to bringing down her family. "We just need your statements on everything we have on your family and everything we don't." He began taking notes, on a yellow legal pad, on what she said and when he finished he laid the pen down and leaned back in his chair. Relaxing despite the tension coming from Rose.

Kyle watched her for a moment and brought his hands behind his head. "This will take quite some time. I think that it is best to start the formal paperwork and start on this early tomorrow." He sighed as he stood from his chair, collecting the files as he did so. "Wait here and I will be back, alright? Are you thirsty? Perhaps hungry?" He was genuinely concerned for her if only for his own selfish ends. This case could put him straight to the top.

Ryn couldn't help a smile turn her lips as the Don accepted her request and gave her exactly what she needed. The heir to the Lombardozzi throne. "The Misseri and the Lombardozzi... who would have guessed.", she spoke quietly as she shook the man's wrinkled hand. Her smooth hand a sharp contrast to his. Anthony's interjection brought her down a little from her excitement. Her stomach grumbled lightly in response. She had forgotten to eat today, preoccupied by the impending loss of her throne and life.

Ryn listened to the exchange between father and son and could see how irritated Anthony was over the situation. She did not speak her mind about it but that was the only thing she longed for as a woman. The chance of love. Dressed as a man she could never pretend she was a man while laying with a woman. She always just paid off the woman to say they fucked and that she was a stud. People knew that 'Angelo' would not hesitate to kill them if they said anything but what she told them to say. It was a convenient thing but rather annoying. Due to this, she still yearned to be seen as a woman. Now she could be but not many would dare court her as she was going to be a Don.

Ryn collected her dark curls and wrapped them up on her head, deftly placing the wig on top and adjusting it accordingly. She hesitated with her bindings as her doctor or father were the ones that usually helped her get them tight. She tightened it as best as she could and buttoned her white shirt. She pulled on the jacket and looked at Anthony. "I'm starving. Can't wait to see what home cooking is like for the Lombardozzi." She flashed him a smile, though she was back in her role as a man.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 am

Rose smiled softly in response to his laughter as she listened to what the agent had to say, "You aren't the only one to come up with the plan. Are you ready to pretend you are in love with somebody? Have you ever been in love with someone? I can take a guess and say your father has at least. He would see right through it.” His words were a bit harsh in her opinion and she entangled her fingertips within one another. Love.... of course she had been in love...this guy seemed to have no clue about the life a mobster daughter lives. She held her tongue because the subject of love brought her to a dark place because there were too many broken promises behind it. Her dark eyes analyzed his face and knew that he meant business and it comforted her to know that he was going to fight for her.

He flipped open her Father's thick file and Rose listened to the agent's question. Robert Palmer, the name rang into her head and she knew all too well what he was asking about. “Robert Palmer, was a connection 'Friend' of my Father's. Palmer started with a simple barber shop but like most men thirsty for money and flash he almost lost his shirt. He begged for my Father's help for the first store and cut the deal that for three years my father wouldn't take a cut of the profits. Naturally, Palmer's barber shop thrived and so the idiot approached my father for two more similar deals to start up two other businesses. Naturally, the three businesses were a hit and Palmer enjoyed three years of high success...but then came the time for the collections. He was a stubborn man and thought he shouldnt pay such high fees. Instead of bending he took a severe beating in our family's basement... After that day he complied for awhile but then everything in his company was becoming run down and he was living as poor as he was before. Then the guy stopped paying all together and then he signed his death sentence... he threatened to go to the FED's and without hesitation my father ordered the hit.... I'm guessing you haven't found the murder weapon yet otherwise you would have the hit man in custody....” Rose tilted her head curious if they found the actual murder weapon because she knew the guy who did the hit and well he had a tendency not to wear gloves.

/////////////////////////////////

Ryn licked her lips, "I have one more request. I can't stand before my Family as this..." She motioned to herself as a female. "My plan is to kill my father after I reveal what he has hidden for years but without back up.... I may be killed by either my brother or one of my father's loyal subjects... who probably will be killed eventually...." She took a step forward. "Other than my own people, I need to show that I not only have support from you but that you truly stand beside me and the events that are taking place." She knew that she made logical sense to any Mafia member and hoped that he would do this one small favor. "After I deal with my father and brother we can meet again and business shall be handled."

The Don listened to the girl's final request a puff of smoke escaping his lips and his free hand tapped on the table. His mind taking in the request. Anthony was by his side and the two looked at each other. “Anthony, will tail you and assist you in all your needs. After all, he will be the head of this family sooner than later and it might be good practice for both future Dons to get use to dealing with one another...,” spoke Anthony's Father. The old man slowly stood up and held out his wrinkled hand, “My family has a deal with yours.” He grasped the young woman's hand and they shared a firm hand shake.

Anthony nodded to the events unfolding. He would not fail his family and he could see the benefits of this deal. He smirked, “I think mamma has dinner ready.” There was a vibrating pulse going off in his pocket and Anthony reached down into its depths. “Hello... What you mean you you lost her...Did you check the cafe.... Well check that place she might be on one of those internet dates....I'm sure she is fine,” breathed Anthony into the phone.

Anthony's Father smiled, “Leave her be.... She wants to find love without the guys scarying them away. This is normal.... Let us eat..” However, Anthony's blood was boiling. He didnt like guys he didnt know around his sister....they could be FEDs or even worse yet a guy trying to get at the family. His Father's lack of concern shocked him when he was the only who use to mortify Rose in front of her possible boyfriends. However, this was the trend she would always slip away for a chance at having a normal date.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Dbc19110

Kyle listened to her without speaking one word. He was intrigued by the woman who sat in front of him but not enough to want to be with her all the time. He hated these types of missions. Waiting for something to happen was just as bad as doing desk work. It wasn't like he rose the ranks within the FBI because of his patience or great administrative skills. He was good at following orders and did his job with precision in almost all aspects except his personality. It was rather rough for an FBI Agent. He had a bad habit of cursing and only was carefulo when he was inside the building otherwise it was free reign.

Kyle Butler laughed at her plan, "You aren't the only one to come up with the plan. Are you ready to pretend you are in love with somebody? Have you ever been in love with someone? I can take a guess and say your father has at least. He would see right through it.", Kyle shook his head, clearly annoyed already. "We won't be within city limits, probably somewhere up north." He actually planned to take her South but was not going to give up any information as what he planned.

He opened the folders that lay in front of him. It was her father's folder. "For today, we can start with your father." He scanned the file and located the latest notes. " Tell me about the extortion and death of Robert Palmer, a business man with several businesses under him such as a barber shop, a hair salon, and a small clothing store."

Ryn did not show any emotion but breathed a sigh of relief that she was not dead on the spot. She watched Anthony's reaction with some amusement but kept it to herself. "Thank you Don. I most definitely have the strength to run my Family." She bowed slightly to him, showing him respect once again. She felt as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Everything seemed foreign as she briefly thought about her new life as a female and a Don. She smiled as she reached up and ran her fingers through her raven hair. "Agreed. I have always thought so.. unlike others..." She was referring to her father who had slowly began to grow kind. She knew why now but at that point she had no idea.

Ryn licked her lips, "I have one more request. I can't stand before my Family as this..." She motioned to herself as a female. "My plan is to kill my father after I reveal what he has hidden for years but without back up.... I may be killed by either my brother or one of my father's loyal subjects... who probably will be killed eventually...." She took a step forward. "Other than my own people, I need to show that I not only have support from you but that you truly stand beside me and the events that are taking place." She knew that she made logical sense to any Mafia member and hoped that he would do this one small favor. "After I deal with my father and brother we can meet again and business shall be handled."

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) F8120c10
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) <a href=/>[url defaultattr=]Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Kiriba10[/url]

Rose listened to the FBI agent claim he knew the mole was awful and jumped a little at the knock from the glass. She watched as the agent left the room and silently waited. She twirled her hair between her fingertips and smiled softly as the agent came back into the room clearly in an agitated mood. He explained the offer and Rose tilted her head to the side with a gentle smile spreading across her face. She leaned back in the chair and crossed her arms across her chest. “Another fit? Don't be in so much doubt.... I am the only daughter.....I have witnessed more black market affairs and deals....my whole life.... I know the codes and the stashes the business... So you want to get to business … start asking questions because I could start from yesterday or from when I was six years old,” replied Rose.

This was calming to know that she had someone to tail her and only one person to know where she was. The wheels in her head turning because they needed a plan B. Rose wasn't a total wall flower people knew her and recognized her just like they recognized her brother. Before, the young agent could ask a question she held up her hand, “I got it! Should we run into anyone from my family.... You're my boyfriend... We met on an online dating site. I slipped away to meet you a couple times. AND Today we ran off together because we are supposedly madly in love....That will be fool proof and should I get recognized we dont end up in a full on gang fight.... Pretty smart if I do say so myself! I could totally be FBI...” The last part was a sneer but she knew all to well the cover would come in handy.

Heck of course it was genius! Rose always snuck away when she met a boy. It got to the point were she was dateless and romanceless because she was labeled mafia. What kind of guys are you stuck with when your a mobsters daughter....sleeze balls... and petty crooks wanting power.

////////////////////

[url=Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Darxey10]

The Don and Anthony nodded to the statement. It would be an interesting task to get the FBI off their backs. Despite, gathering huge profits annually from the crooked businesses the FBI was practically at their doorstep. It was definitely becoming a problem and it would eventually cause room for mistakes. However, the Don and Anthony's attention were pulled to the actions unfolding before them. The Don seemed to be unmoved by the display of truth. However, Anthony's eyes widened showing shock for the first time in ages. It was untraditional for a female to be a Don.... Although, it had been done in other cities...it hadn't reached New York. “Father....,” spoke Anthony. Hesitation showing for the first time from since he was a little boy.

His father held up his hand dismissing his son's emotions. “I see your qualms about our meeting. It takes strength to hide an identity for so long even within your own family. Taryn, your as good as one of our own. I am not against a female Don... I have seen the power of women in my age and have always had a fondness for the female foot soldiers and business owners.... We will have a deal... but I have one condition. If we sense a rat on any side... your family or ours we whack them. We need strength to push off these bonds we are faced with now...” The Don leaned in his chair and puffed his cigar slowly waiting for an answer. On the other hand, Anthony seemed leery to trust someone who had spent their whole life hidden in another identity.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Kyle's new look

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Dbc19110

Kyle raised an eyebrow as the little woman began her tirade. She was easily angered like her brother and father. It amused him. He didn't move an inch throughout her yelling and only watched her with interest. The moment she realized that she had lost control of herself was rather funny and he couldn't help but crack a smile. He leaned forward, back straight, as his lips parted, "Sal... what a useless mole. We already knew that he tapped the wrong room. Within a day of him putting it in."

A knock came from the glass behind him and he rose, heading to the door without speaking another word to her. He closed the door firmly behind him and looked at Frank, "What?!"

Frank ignored the anger, "The girl wants more protection then we give it to her. You know that she won't last in Witness Protection."

"No duh! But what are we suppose to do about it?", Kyle spoke, clearly annoyed.

Frank smiled, "You will watch her. Only you will know where she is at so no fear of her being found. Unless you are the rat."

"Fuck You. You know damn well I am not the rat.", Kyle spat.

"Of course I do." , the older man smiled. "You are our rising prodigy here. You watch her, protect her and only you will know where she is at. Tell no one. Not even me."

"Fine.", Kyle was not happy about this but it was an order from a superior and there was no way he was going to risk getting kicked off the case or worse kicked out of the FBI.

Kyle made his way back into the interrogation room and leaned against the wall, next to the glass, and watched the woman for a moment. She was quick to anger and afraid for her life. This was not going to be easy. "You want protection? Fine it is given. You have me. Only I will know where I place you and I will be with you twenty four seven. While in the city you will have a dozen agents following you in plain clothes but that will only be during any court things we may have to do." He kicked himself away from the wall and seated himself down, "Now can we get on with business or are you going to throw another fit?" His irritation at having to babysit was easily read.

Ryn nodded, knowing that they wanted something. Of course they did, they were Mafia just like herself and she would want something as well. She fidgeted a little. "In regards to payment, you know I am very wealthy. But what I would offer is a truce between our families to deal with the FBI and release the bindings that have a grip on our movements." She smiled, "And don't tell me you aren't affected. I am by no means stupid." She hesitated before speaking again. "It's honestly not the hit that I need help with. My father and brother are easily dealt with by my hand as it should be. There is another issue. One that stops me from being Don."
Ryn's heart started racing faster and faster. "I am not what you see before you Don. Right away I will apologize for this but it was my father's will since I was a child and as such I could not disobey until now. His betrayal of our Family leaves me no choice." Ryn stripped off the suit jacket and unbuttoned the white shirt underneath revealing a bandage wrapping around her chest and to the Don's view, nothing more than a man's chest. She began unwrapping the bandage, lucky for her she wore a tank top underneath. As the bandage came off she pulled the wig from her head, revealing breasts and long black curls at the same time.

Ryn stood in front of the two men in all her feminine glory with a look of defiance mixed with fear. "I am not Angelo but Taryn. This is why I need your help." She waited for what seemed like a millennium for their responses.

OOC: I am changing the way Ryn looks. Can't help it... don't like the red hair no more. Here it is.

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) F8120c10
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Rose got a quick grip on herself as the agent spoke comfortably about her family's laws. Her fingers tightened she was definitely a Lombardozzi because her anger was already through the roof. Then the agent almost in boredom leaned back offering his stupid witness protection to which never works because every rat got witness protection died and then implying she had no information of worth. She tried leveling her mind but she growled, “This is fucking stupid.... Witness protection...that's all you got. I'm not stupid you know! In your dumb program I would be fucking dead in two hours because one of your 'agents” is a fucking rat..... implying I know jack shit... Why did I even come talk to you incompetent people... you fools couldn't even wire tap the right room in our house.... I watched your moronic insider 'Sal' tap the whole house on March 8th, 1990! He assumed the little weakling didn't know what he was up to! Now are you going to protect my ass so I can get out or fuck me over....”

Rose blinked realizing she was standing up leaning over the table like a crazy criminal causing her cheeks to get a little red. She adjusted her dress and sighed heavily sitting back down in the hard chair a hand running through her own dark locks as she found some calm from her out burst. It was a hard thing to be doing this to her own family and although she valued her future she still loved her family. Although Rose had the smallest case file on that table she knew every inch and every crack of her families network.

///////////////////////////

Anthony's dark eyes widened and he stared past Ryn and onto his father's unchanged expression. His father was an interesting man with his deep wrinkles and eyes that seemed to be blank with no thoughts. However, Anthony knew that his father's brian was in full working mode as to what this statement meant for this family and the family in question.

The Don tapped his cigar onto the ash tray and then brought the cigar to his lips again taking one long puff and exhaling gently. “This is quite the request. Now I have known your father for years and this is an unbelievable turn of events....However, very believable from what I knew of him in his younger days..... I am just curious... How do you see this playing out? Where is our benefit and where is yours? Because, you know if there is no incentive for our family why should we make such a hit,” spoke the Don. His raspy voice commanding attention.

Anthony nodded crossing his arms across his chest. There was no point in being involved if there wasnt a cut or worth while outcome for this family. Why would they mutter into something that had no worth to them. He was starting to relax because this was a sort of plea and the ball was completely in their court which made bargaining quite the cake walk.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Wallpa11

Betrayal Leads To Death

Ryn followed through to the basement, her heart racing a mile a minute. She was more than just nervous. She was downright scared that her life would end here, in this dirty basement. Anthony opened a door which displayed a very white room. She squinted to get adjusted to the sudden brightness of the clean room. She stepped inside knowing that she could no longer turn back and head home. She needed help and they were the only ones to do it. This only made her feel weak. She could stand toe to toe with any man in a fight, torture someone for information and tail someone without someone finding out. Yet revealing herself to another Family without her own first was absolutely terrifying to her. It had been so long since she had been dressing as a man that it had become second nature to her.

Ryn sighed, giving Anthony a dirty look, and crossed her arms over her bound chest. Her gaze and focus moved to the man that made the decisions. Her features and demeanor showed respect to him. She knew him from all the tales and even from her father and he definitely had deserved it in their world. "Thank you Don.", she hesitated momentarily. "The short of it is I... need my Father dead." She let it sink in, it wasn't like this never happened but it was very rare indeed.

Ryn waited a few moments before continuing, "Hadrian, the fucking brat, has somehow convinced my Father to turn us all in to the Feds. There is suppose to be a meeting coming up. I cannot allow him to do this to my Family." Her voice was the one she used for her male voice but it was angry and hurt at the same time. "He has gone soft and it is now time for his life to end."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Doyle210

Kyle Butler watched as the strong facade slipped away from Rose. She was not a strong one it seemed and he felt a sudden urge to protect her. Yet, he shoved the thought aside. He was known for having a soft spot for women but in this case there was no way he could even portray that. His boss would kill him. Kyle did not answer rose immediately but instead opened her file which contained a few sheets. In its entirety it was a hundred times smaller than her brothers and their father's was triple that.

Kyle leaned back in his chair and rested his hands behind his head. Relaxing was also another thing he was not suppose to do but what harm would come to him with a dozen Special Agents on the other side of the glass watching them. "I know you are aware of your own Family's laws so telling you that by coming here you pretty much already signed your death certificate, would be pointless, right?", he spoke calmly aware that she was not completely stable at the moment. Whether from fear or tiredness of it all he could not tell. "You know as well what we have to offer. Witness Protection with full cooperation on your part. Of course there must be enough information to make it worth our while to use what you have. Strictly meaning that we have to make an arrest."

OOC:
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:06 pm

(I'm going to track down pictures down at some point lol)

Anthony walked down the city streets his hazel eyes scanned the crowds. Usually on a day like this he would be enjoying the recognition he was receiving from people on the street. However, he knew all to well that this family dinner would be interesting. The businesses were thriving which made that this year Lombardozzi family would be collecting quite the profit. They rounded and an elegant brick building of three stories towered over both of them. The outer perimeter of the home was surrounded by five foot tall brick walls and a wrought iron entry way. Anthony opened the gate letting the two enter into the yard as his mother opened the front door. Mama Lombardozzi was dressed in a simple blouse and jeans with an apron covering the front of her frame. Her deep brown eyes studied her guest and her thin lips turned into a nice smile as she motioned for the two boys to come into her home.

Anthony led the way into the dark wooded entry way and locked the door behind him. For the Lombardozzi home was the safest place to hold meetings due to the strict no rats in the family and their basement meeting room. The two 'friends” did not speak but strolled to a dark door underneath the staircase and into the dark of the basement. It was a standard basement from the 1900's which meant that it was dirt ridden and very dimly lit. Anthony's shoes kicked up some dust as he maneuvered into the dark and moved a heavy panel which allowed for a whole doorway of light to pour into the room. Just before the two mobsters was a clean room with white walls and clay tile. The Don sat at a table smoking a cigar and Anthony took the panel moving it carefully behind the both of them.

The Don's wrinkled hand tapped some ash off of the tip of his cigar and the smoke swirled around his arm. “What do I owe for such a grand visitor today,” came the Don's raspy voice. It was very scratchy which implied that his age was starting to eat away at even his ability to breathe.

Anthony folded his arms, “We're waiting for you to explain yourself......”

//////////////////////////////////////////

Rose Lombardozzi was brought into a cold room with a plastic chair and a steal table that was bolted to the floor. She looked at her reflection her mind in a complete whirl.... no turning back.....dont cave...because your officially stuck here. She folded her hands into her lap and waited quietly her skin starting to develop goose bumps. Her heart jumped into her throat as the door to the interrogation room opened.

"Rose Lombardozzi. I am Special Agent Kyle Butler. it was quite a surprise to run into you this morning, quite literally,” smiled the young man in a fine dark suit. He seemed cheerful about this meeting and she watched himself settle himself placing files on the table with a soft thud. "Why are you here Miss Lombardozzi,” he asked.

Rose noticed his voice was soft gentle but his hands seemed to be ready to fling open the files and quickly sign warrants to bring down her whole family down. This thought made a shiver run down her spine. She swallowed and pursed her lips together before letting out a soft breathe. “Why I am here....,” she let out softly. The question seemed to hit her very core and she swallowed again.

“You know very well me even stepping foot here is an instant death sentence....my family boasts of never having any successful rats....Before, I should as much slander my family and ruin my possible freedom... I want to know what your department is going to do to make sure I dont end up six feet under,” answered Rose. Her voice cracked and quivered with her emotions because her very calm composure was starting to disappear. She was signing her possible death sentence and these people were her only protection and her only opportunity for a clean slate.... The same people who tend to be 150 steps behind the mob families.... She wanted to know what these guys had up there sleeve to make sure she could live..... because thats the deal right....keep the rat alive for the information they have....but then again the rat always seemed to get offed at some point. She couldnt be another statistic especially when she never wanted to be involved in the business.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Wallpa11

Betrayal Leads To Death

Ryn could recognize the cold Anthony spoke with. It wasn't new to her as she used it all the time. She waited patiently for him to finish his food although she knew that she was running out of time to figure out what the hell she was going to do. She had to reveal who she really was to the Lombardozzi Family. It was a huge risk as they may see fit to kill her on the spot and none would be the wiser. She hoped that they would see her Family, the Sicilians, somewhat as kin since they were Italian. But if they chose to kill her at least she would not see the humiliation of her Family. She was nervous though she hid it well. Years of practice would make anyone good at certain things.

Ryn Misseri stood when Anthony did, showing nothing of what she felt at that moment. She knew he didn't know what she really was but she still worried about it. Like her whole life. She walked with him, staying right next to him as she held the same position he did. Neither was above the other in that respect despite from being from different families. Of course it was also to keep their cover with whoever may be watching them. They were "friends" after all.

Neither spoke as they made it to his family home, passing by people who obviously could recognize who Anthony was but some even recognized her despite it being the Lombardozzi Family Territory. No one would speak to the cops about what they saw. The Lombardozzi were known for letting none escape their wrath.  When they made it to the front steps of the house the Lady of the House was waiting for them. Anthony's mother, a beautiful woman of obvious Italian descent. Ryn bowed slowly to the woman, "Thank you for having me, Mrs. Lombardozzi. You have a beautiful home." She knew what was customary of her and did her duties accordingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Doyle210

Kyle Butler, an outstanding Special Agent, was headed to work. He walked to work which caused some concern with his coworkers but it gave him time to watch people. He liked to guess what people were all about just from their clothing and demeanor as they pushed through the throngs of others on their way to work. He was just a few dozen yards from work when he was smacked into by a girl, barely throwing him off balance. He looked down at her and it took a second to register who she was. Rose Lombardozzi! She was outside the FBI Building! Why? He didn't even say anything to her but instead kept her within view as he jogged to another man in a suit just like his own. "Frank! That woman! It Rose Lombardozzi!", he spoke calmly though his eyes showed his excitement.

Frank, an older man with grey hair sprinkling at his temples, turned to look where Kyle was. His eyes widened, not hiding his surprise at all. "Watch her!" Frank turned and headed into the tall building without looking back. He wouldn't second guess giving such an order to Kyle Butler, the most promising Agent under his command.

Kyle made his way to a bench and seated himself, acting as if he wanted to take a break and breathe the fresh air when in reality he watched the small woman head toward the building. When she passed him, he stood, excitement growing in him. He had been a part of the team that was watching her Family and if she was here then something may come from it. Kyle followed her and smiled as he watched her hesitation before opening the door. The woman was scared out of her mind yet she still had the courage to come here. He had a strange sense of awe for the woman. Once they entered, Rose was led to an interrogation room. He felt bad for the woman who was clearly trying to do the right thing. He knew her file in and out, just like the rest of her family, and she had kept herself out of trouble msotly.

Kyle made his way toward the interrogation rooms and stopped next to Frank. "This is a surprise."

Frank grimaced, "It could be a ploy." He was not an optimistic person and saw the bad in every situation. "This could be a distraction so that the Family could do something else. I am sending out teams to keep an eye out on the Lombardozzi members."

"As you wish, Frank.", Kyle fidgeted. He would rather be filling his curiosity right here with the woman named Rose Lombardozzi.

Frank took his eyes off the woman that they watched through the mirrored glass. "I want you to take lead on this Kyle. You have a knack for women."

Kyle shook his head, "Just show proper respect and woman tend to fall for you... trust you more. I will get ready." Kyle left Frank and headed to the file room, grabbing anything regarding the Lombardozzi that he could carry. He brought it to the next to Interrogation and grabbed three files. Rose's, her father's and her brother's.  He headed to interrogation with adrenaline beginning to flow through his veins.

Kyle opened the door and smiled at her warmly, "Rose Lombardozzi. I am Special Agent Kyle Butler. it was quite a surprise to run into you this morning, quite literally." He put the files on the table where she was and sat across from her. "Why are you here Miss Lombardozzi?"

OOC: No worries Hun. It was fine.
Back to top Go down
thequietartist

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

(sorry it took so long :/ I swear itll get better as I go...im a little rusty)

The Lombardozzi family was one of the top five mob families in New York City.  Their territory lay throughout most of the Bronx reaching from Soundview to Marble Hill and they controlled it with an iron fist.  The family had been around since the early 1900’s and their traditional mob mentality is what kept them from being cracked by Fed’s.  If there was so much as a squeak from a foot soldier to a boss or any other family member they were swiftly taken out.  The family prided themselves on moving the most businesses there was not a single business or politician that they did not have connections with.  With this strong legacy they were watched ever so closely by the Fed’s for anything that might nail one of the Lombardozzi.

Now being the traditional family that they were the Lombardozzi’s had their father as the Don for the whole family.  Now, the Don was starting to truly age and his health was starting to be a regular pain in his ass which meant that in no time Anthony Lombardozzi would be taking over the business.  Anthony Lombardozzi was the product of good mafia breeding with his dark slicked hair, olive like skin, and brown eyes that could either melt the heart or light your pleas for mercy into screams for mercy.  Anthony, began learning about the business at the ripe age of eight years old.  By ten years old he was already ordering hits and running one of the family crime rings.  He was a natural at what he did and a strong force to be reckoned with. 

It was a bright sunny day and Anthony had just stepped out of one of the local shops his pocket filled with the $2,000 dollars from a collection he just made.  However, in the other pocket was a bloody cloth he would need to burn at the family home.  Anthony waved at some older Italian guys in their full dark suits as he started down matthew’s ave.  Buried deep in his pocket was a sandwich made by his mamma and he was headed to his usual luncheon spot at Mathew’s playground.  He was a creature of habit and knew all too well that keeping a pattern would help him in any case should he ever end up in court.  His phone went off and he grabbed it quickly his eyes scanning the area, “Hello…” 
“I’m having an old friend meet you in the park for lunch. Thought you two could catch up. Hope you don’t mind,” came Don Lombardozzi’s raspy voice.
“Great. I’ll see you later for dinner.  Might want to set another place setting for my friend because you know how my friend’s like to linger,” smiled Anthony.  With a short yup from his father he hung up.

He wasn’t stupid. He knew his phone was tapped by the police. This phone system in his family had been coded into every member at the start of birth and there was always hidden meanings in their conversations.  A visitor in the park could only mean one of three things. One, an actual friend, Two, a possible business venture, Three, someone who owed money and would later that night disappear off this earth.  These meetings in the park were always between people he had contact with in the past so that his meeting in the park would not be considered out of the ordinary.  He looked up at the bright neighborhood and then back down into the small park at the bench where he usually sat.  There was his visitor and he was a little shocked but kept himself in check.
“Thank you for meeting with me,” spoke Ryn.
Anthony shrugged and sat down next to the young man leaning into the bench and taking out his sandwich, “No problem.  Nothing like meeting an old friend,” he replied.   He was calm and relaxed for it was his territory and it was obvious that there was no way in hell that this was a take over.  There would be too much to risk for this family and he knew all too well it had to be something big for the future Don to be gracing the future Don of the Lombardozzi family.  He ate his meal quietly and then brushed some crumbs aside. 

“There’s a big family dinner tonight at my mother’s house. You’re welcomed to join us…I am sure the family would like to catch up with you,” spoke Anthony. He slowly stood up making a motion to head off. It would be best to talk in the family kitchen about what this Don wanted from his family. 

Rose Lombardozzi was the only family member to have the smallest case file in the Fed database.  She was the shy type and a little angel in the family.  If she could she would convince her father to spare a soul or two but in general she was seen as quite soft.  Her thin stature rested against a building as she played with a simple flower printed sundress.  She knew what she had to do but fear was creeping into every inch of her body.  Over her whole entire existence she had distanced herself away from the family and their violent affairs. She stuck strictly to the only legit business her family owned but now that had been taken completely away from her.  The family was pushing for her to submit and carry out tasks but this was a major problem for her.  Her pale olive skin seemed to become paler as she contemplated what she was about to do and with a light push off her feet she began walking down the block out of the Bronx and towards her only option. 

She descended into the dank musty smell of the NYC subway paying her ticket while watching the two young mafia body guards hop the meter.  She would have to lose them at some point and she knew just where to go but for now she had to sit on the train and wait for her moment.  She looked out the window watching the random pops of light speed by.  The intercom going off each time they made a stop and left more and more people on.  She smiled at the packed car and waited as she reflected.  Could she go without her mamma’s cooking?  Her brother’s laughter? Her father’s prideful cheers towards the successes of the family? 

However, those questions did not out weigh the fact that her own family were breaking the deal they had made 5 years ago on her 18th birthday.  The present she asked for was to leave her out of the nonlegit affairs in the family.  But, sure enough that has been gone back on and now with no way to keep her future bright and clean Rose had one option. 

The door to the subway opened and people fought for a spot in order to get to their destinations.  Rose bent down weaved against the incoming crowd and slipped out onto the platform and quickly up the stairs.  She was back onto the street and she weaved past the people finding a break in the crowd.   She turned to scan the crowd behind her and grinned.  She had slipped past her watch dogs.  She fixed her dress and clutched her purse looking about the buildings.  “1104….building 1104,” her face gazed up at the tall buildings and not within the direction she strolled.  Her hazel eyes lit up as she spotted the number just in time for her to clumsily smack into a gentleman heading towards the building.

“Excuse me! So sorry,” she said politely passing by her eyes not focusing on the gentleman she smacked into.

Rose hesitated as she eyed the door handle took a quick breath and entered into the building.  She took a few steps inside and was within a matter of seconds a man grabbed her arm and was escorting her to the nearest interrogation room.   She could hear the buzz of her family name as she was led to her new future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)   Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Over A New Leaf (Private Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next