Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Through Darker Days (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Through Darker Days (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:57 pm

((Sorry, SO many events this week and I was just super, super busy!))

It was a scary experience. Perhaps it was too traumatizing. He wasn't too sure, but every time he went to slice a demon, it dispersed and regenerated, but from his view it seemed as though his sword didn't do anything to them. It was like he was staring at his own cursed heritage right in the face. Everywhere he looked there were demons. He saw a demon about to tackle Valerie from behind and sliced it before the demon could make its mark. He then joined behind Emilia back-to-back as the two attempted to repel the attackers. Then everyone began retreating. Darius stood there, completely shell-shocked until someone had snapped him out of it and went to escape with everyone else.

The beach seemed like a popular spot for the crew to land and Darius would have felt immediately at home if he didn't have the picture of his destroyed town in his mind. He sat there in the sand quietly when people began to speak and discuss what they were about to do. "I don't want to ruin anyone else's mood, but there's also that Dark Mage we have to get rid of."

Darius looked over at everyone to be sure he had their attention. "...Look, I understand that here, everyone is a skilled elemental mage, and here I am, a simple village boy who has these demon powers. I'm not sure what it means if demons are released out into this world, but there was a moment in Everia... when we broke the curse, I saw a world that was like our own but it wasn't ours. It was filled with demons. And... even if we're falling right into Rose's plans, I think it is best that we all split up."
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:35 pm

All of the information the group had received in such little time was hard to take in. Emilia and the rest had turned to Darius when Rose asked if he could see the demons. Then they were gone. "Cowards." Valerie said once they realized the duo was gone. Darius shouted but it was too late. The demons had resurfaced attracted to the large amount of magic. Emilia took a few steps back as a demon lunged at her. Light would be the best source to rid them, but Emilia was still binded. And couldn't use bursts of energy as such. Was there even any point in fighting these things? They could easily just regenerate. Valerie blasted the demon attacking Emilia. "What do we do now?" She called as the demons seemed to become more and more like an army. Tye was grabbed by a demon and began to be dragged off. Natalia, jumped in cracking her whip hitting the demon right in the face. It let go of the boy. He ran back to Emilia. She held the boy. "Vaati." Emilia called out. The water dragon looked to her. "Blast them." she ordered. The dragon wasted no time. Soon the Demons were blasted with a jet of water. Emilia quickly threw Tye up on Ezra. Natalia jumped on Ezra's back as well. "Come on let's get out of here!" she demanded to everyone. Everyone soon jumped on a dragon and lifted off. Emilia had stayed silent as they flew. She didn't know what to say or do for Darius. His home was literally devoured by demons. "We'll rest at the beach for a moment." she finally said as they came into view of the beach. All set up camp. "Is it really safe for all of us to be here?" Tye asked sitting by the fire. Valerie nodded. "While demons are attracted to magic, they cant break boundaries either. Since the beach and ocean are mine, I've had it bounded from such things." she had told him. Natalia sighed. "But not everywhere is like that." she had added. Valerie sighed. Dalia chimed in. "So, then maybe tomorrow we should all split up?" she asked. Emilia lowered her eyes. "That's what Rose and Thorn want. They know they don't stand a chance against all of us. But separating us will give them that chance." she had said nervously. A girl that was beautiful, and mysterous at the same time walked forth. "Now's not the time to be getting scared." she had said with a serious tone. It was Celeste the Cosmic Mage. The rest looked to her. She was quiet for a moment. "Emilia, Darius, this is just the beginning for you two. You will face things much harder than this. But your fears, they can't get to you. You have, to overcome them, and show Rose and Thorn that you don't have, to have your magic to kick their asses." She said lecturing them. "But Celeste You've never Fought them before." Emilia said with a sad look. "I don't need to. It's just a couple of fire weilding kids. They know nothing. They just do what they're told. Their pets, animals. Rats." Celeste said with a smile. "The only reason why they got the best of you is because you and Darius fight separately. Start working as a Team and I'm sure you'll see new results." she encouraged the two. Emilia was silent. "I guess." she whispered. Noelle and Ion sat together and smiled. "Emilia." Noelled had said with a happy look. "You're smart. And so is Darius. You'll think of something. We'll all help to from our ends. And when the time comes, and you need us, we'll be here." she said with a smile. Emilia nodded feeling better. She turned to Darius. "We need to take them down one at a time. Rose, Thorn, and Ed too." she said as she lowered her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Rose seemed quite unimpressed with the large lineup of the elemental mages before her. Though Thorn himself seemed a little bit worried and hid lightly behind Rose. She waved her hand as if she didn't like the blame placed on her. "Come now, blaming me for such a tragedy, and insulting me?" She chuckled a little bit. "Perhaps a Rose does whither, but its passion... represents an eternity." She glared into Valerie's eyes. "We were just doing a report of a small village that was burned down. And we find this... and you all here." She crossed her arms. Finally Thorn stepped forward. "I suggest you listen to us. Attacking us would cause you to miss out on some... valuable information." He placed both of his hands on his hips. Rose nodded her head.

"Normally I would have to charge for such information... but I'll give it to you for free this time. Our Master, The Dark Mage, seems to have created a large amount of magical residue leftover from locations he curses. It causes demons to be attracted to such spots. Whether the Dark Mage knew of this side effect is unknown. Say... You can see them, can't you Darius?" Rose asked and focused the entire group's attention on Darius. With that moment of distraction, Rose and Thorn disappeared in a veil of fire. 

But... they were right. Every other time Darius blinked his eyes, he saw strange, dark figures wandering about. Then, he realized something. "Wait! The demons are attracted to large amounts of magic! Quick, we have to get out of here!" He looked over at Emilia and the elemental mages. Then, as if out of no where, dark figurines with horns fazed into existence and surrounded Emilia's entire group. It was an army of demons. "Shoot! We gathered all the elemental mages here, and now the demons are attracted to all that magic!" Darius drew forth his shadow sword to fight.

The demons, thirsty for the magical power before them, all lunged and attacked the group.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Emilia saw the charred land. "No..." she whispered as Darius had ran down the hill to the destroyed village. She and the other mages, along with their dragons made it down there too. Emilia ran to Darius holding his hand. Trying to calm him down. Tye, the boy had walked up to them and saddened. "What happened?" he asked. They soon heard Rose and Thorn. After her comment Emilia turned to her. "Shut up." She ordered Rose with a serious tone. Valerie the Water Mage joined them. "This is nothing but a city of ashes." she had said feeling the dryness of it all. She saw Rose. "What a terribly disturbing person." she said viewing Rose. Emilia turned. "This is Rose, She's the one that barred my magic." Valerie nodded. "That's a sad name, cuz you know, every Rose withers. Quite an ugly sight." She said as Ezra made his way in front of them. Ezra let out an loud and angry Roar, soon all the other dragons joined him. Once he stopped Emilia moved closer. "What are your plans? Why did you destroy a village that had a chance of living?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:58 am

Darius pulled Emilia close against his chest when the two were at the front of the center gate and their companion was attempting to open it. His warm breath lightly tickled against her, as he was cold too and wanted to find shelter in Emilia's own body warmth. Once the gate was open, Darius reached for Emilia's hand and lead her inside as fast as he could. Immediately, he rested his hands on his knees and took in a few whiffs of air. "I will never take warmth granted for again." He looked over at Emilia, seeing she was still a bit cold too. He turned to her, and went to sneak a light kiss on her cheeks when no one, not even Emila was looking. He left the explaining to Dalia. It seemed like every time Emilia and him had gone somewhere, they had to tell their entire story, which was quite bothersome sometimes. As soon as Avia said that Emilia and him looked cute together, his face flushed red and he refused to say anything. Instead, he pulled Emilia closer to him. But now was not the time to cuddle up with Emilia, as much as he had an urge to. They had a mission, and they had to fulfill it. 
-----A few days later-----
It did take quite a bit of work, but eventually all the mages were gathered together at the hill overlooking Darius' village. Yet, what bothered him was not the curse, but when he looked down past the lush green fields and lively trees was... something amiss. "Where is my town?!" He yelled, squinting his eyes as if they had somehow deceived him. Where his town used to be was now charred and black wood planks resembling the structures of buildings. His town was burned. "The hell! No. No, no, no. No!" Darius didn't have anything else on his mind, and quickly slid down the hill to further evaluate the town. But, when he arrived there it was the same as what he saw on the hill. Not a single soul was found. "No!" He kicked a piece of wood in a fit of rage and bit his tongue. "...This was the work of that Dark Mage, wasn't it?" He whimpered. A single crow flew above and encircled the city. As if out of thin air, Rose and Thorn had appeared. 
"Hiya honey bunches! Back from your honeymoon so soon?" Rose chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:20 pm

(I am so sorry! I swore I replied to this. I guess it didn't go through. Sorry!)

Once they reached the temple everything seemed to be silent. The hissing of the wind was the only thing that made sound. Even Ezra's breathing was eased. Dalia and Emilia quietly pressed against the doors to the Temple. But they were frozen shut. Emilia turned to Dalia. "T-they're frozen...Can you thaw them out?" she asked shivering. Dalia nodded. She moved Emilia to Darius, who had hugged him because she was still cold. Dalia swung both of her arms forward and fire shot out immediately turning the ice and surrounding snow into water. "That wasn't too bad was it?" she asked smiling as she opened one door. "Come on you two let's go." she had said as they made their way in. Even though it was silent on the outside, it seemed as if there was a party going on the inside of the temple. Avia was sitting in a chair that many people surrounded as she talked to them. He dragon rested well behind her chair. Her eyes noticed Darius, Emilia and Dalia. She smiled. "What brings you here?" she asked stopping her story. Dalia had smiled back. "Someone has been cursing cities. And depleting mage's powers. Were trying to get all of the mages together so we can lift these curses. Also it's good for us all to keep in contact so we know what's going on." She explained. Avia nodded. "That sounds kind of exciting. I'll go with you then." she said happily. The girl stood up. The villiager's saddened. "I'm coming back. Everyone, don't worry." she had said as she moved closer to the group. "Emilia! You and your boyfriend look cute together." she complimented. Emilia hadn't said anything. She blushed as she was still holding onto Darius. Once they left outside Avia froze the doors again. Her dragon accompanied her. "Aye, I haven't left here in a while...This is kind of exciting." she said hopping on the solid white dragon.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Darius looked behind to see Dalia running up behind him. "Oh? If I owned a dragon, I don't think I'd ever walk." He joked, and watched as Emilia had caught up with them. She seemed freezing, and for that he reached over to take off his black jacket and wrap it around her shoulders. "I got warmed up running here, so I'm fine. Plus, it looks like you need it more than I do." He smiled, and turned elsewhere. A small rabbit was hopping by when it caught a glance at Darius' demon-red eyes, and surprisingly... looked like he was going to attack Darius, but eventually fled the scene once Darius did not back off. He tilted his head a bit, vexed by what had just happened. 

They were finally near this temple... thing. Mounds of snow appeared to form small hills, but once someone stepped in them, they would sink and realize those hills were exactly... solid. Their shoes crunched the snow below them. It was a pain passing through those obstacles, but they finally would meet the next elemental mage.

(maybe wrap this part up then we can timeskip?)
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Emilia and Dalia watched as Darius ran trying to reach the top of the mountain. He seemed to be trying to make it fun even though this really was a serious situation. Both girls ran after him. Ezra lazily followed them not really caring. Dalia caught up to Darius quickly. "You're an energetic boy. I don't normally fly around on Din, I normally travel by foot. So I'm a fast runner too." she said with a wink. Emilia caught up to them eventually. She wasn't tired. But she sure was cold. Since they were higher up the snow became more strong. And covered more. her clothes didn't really keep her warm. "Well it looks like Emilia has to do whatever we tell her." Dalia said with a laugh. Emilia shook. "Hush it." she whispered as she began to walk. They continued to walk again almost as the village at the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Darius knew he had to do more. He was positive this wasn't the first time Emilia mentioned not having a place to stay. And her replying to Dalia casually that she might never find a home made him think that she didn't believe that he would be able to support her. Though it was barely noticeable, Darius reached forward and lightly wrapped his fingers around her and squeezed it. I'll protect you, he thought. Just trust me.

When the group was approaching the mountain on Erza, Darius stared at the mountain. He was in a completely foreign environment... a foreign world. This world that consisted of magic and mages and he wasn't part of it. As mages generally were meant to produce good, Darius' birth was proof of an eternal sin that existed since the beginning of time. He was a demon. Darius took a deep breath as they began to descend. 

Darius was the first to dismount from the dragon, and offered his hand to help the two ladies off the dragon. As soon as he helped them off, he gestured his hand towards the top of the mountain. "After you." He said, smiling at Dalia. Darius then began to walk up the ridges of the mountain. "My village had a myth that a yeti terrorized this mountain eons ago, until one of the previous water mages came and froze the yeti into the mountain. Originally, this mountain was no bigger than any other in the world, but ever since the yeti was frozen over on top of the mountain, he virtually became part of the mountain. I guess I didn't really care for that myth because I didn't even know about what elemental mages were exactly before all of this." He blushed at how much he was talking.

Darius moved in front of the group and looked back at the two girls and gave a devilish grin. "Hey, I'll race you two to the top. Loser has to do anything the other two want them to. Go!" He yelled before the two even had a chance to respond. He ran up the ridge of the mountain until he thought he made a good amount of distance from the two, where he finally came to a stop and instead walked. "Haa... that should do it. They'll never catch up." 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Dalia nodded. "It is okay. My people are strong, and my dragon will help them to safety." she had said as they took off. While they flew Darius began asking questions. "Well..." Dalia said as he asked about the Mages living so far apart. "Once we reach an age we are forced to leave our home, and we must find one that will accept us. Also we are not supposed to live in the same town as another unless we are married." she had said with a weak smile. Emilia nodded. "There are several of the same type of mages. Rose, Thorn, and Dalia all control fire. But Dalia was deemed a Fire Mage because She's simply stronger. Plus, the dragon's that we have, have elemental powers as well, which adds to our powers." She explained to Darius. Dalia sighed. "Yes, but earning the title of White Mage would certainly be better, atleast you have that Miss Emilia. You may never find a home, but you'll always have your powers." she said with a weak smile. Emilia thought for a moment. "I suppose. I only want it so I can control the power stability, That's why I don't understand how this Dark Mage is able to completely stop us from using our abilities. No one should be able to do that except the White Mage. I can understand weakening it like what Rose And Thorn did, but that's nothing. I can get them to break it. But this is different." she had said with an upset tone. Dalia nodded. "Yes...so...Avia? She's going to be excited to see you." the Fire Mage said with a snicker. Emilia sighed. "I suppose." They began to head to the Highest Mountain. Where they could see many people running around excitedly. Some even jumped off the side of the mountain, but flew. "It seems Avia has invented some things to help the citizens here fly." Emilia said with a quiet tone. "Be careful Ezra, don't hurt anyone." she warned him as they quickly made a landing.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

Darius held his hand below to help Dalia mount onto Erza. "Wow. Dalia, we'll be sure to send you back as soon as we can so you can tend to your people." He watched as the dragon finally rose up into the air. "Next is... Avia. Right?" Darius looked over the world map and found the mountain that Tye was talking about. He began directing them to where the mountain should be. Honestly, Darius was surprised. He was riding on a dragon and didn't even mind the winds rushing against his face anymore. It was finally something that he felt natural about, and was sure he felt a lot more safe than a week ago. "These elemental mages really are scattered across the world. I'd expect them all to be together, where they're strongest." Darius was talking to whoever was listening to him at this point. "What makes me interested is why such a title is necessary. Like, why can there only be one fire mage?" He looked over Emilia's shoulder, but was really talking to either of them. 

Darius stretched his arms out and felt the gust of air whisp around his fingertips, as if he owned the entire air itself. He truly felt like he was the king of the world. Rushed with such good feelings, Darius couldn't help but to finally wrap his arms around Emilia from behind. He didn't care if Dalia was behind them, but it was to show how much he appreciated her. How much he thought that she truly fought for what was right. Darius admired her for it. "Emilia. If you're still worried about that Ed guy at all, don't worry. I've got your back!" And with that, he let go of his hug and lightly slapped her back. 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 am

Dalia sighed once she returned. "This volcano was dormant for a long, time. But recently it has become active. And I have not had the power to keep it calm for so long, it looks like it is going to erupt any moment." she had said as she looked over to the volcano that was once her home. "My dragon Din, she will help evacuate everyone along with the people that I entrust more than anyone else." she had explained. "There's no worries. I know what I'm doing, and I am sure my people will be safe." she had assured Darius. Emilia sighed. "Alright well hop on, Ezra were heading to the mountain now." she had said as they began to take off.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:59 am

"He's a kid. A kid that knows a lot more than he should." Darius replied, clearly unsatisfied how things were turning out. The two flew and made their way over to the volcano. Darius heard as Dalia had issues with her own town. "Well... that was a lot easier than expected. Whose next? Avia, the sky mage right?" He couldn't help but to think how this felt far too easy now. It was strange that such a large task was just so simple once they figured out where everyone was. Maybe he was overthinking things. "Dalia... you said residents near your volcano are in danger. What exactly is going on over there?" He was curious as to why she left if the people really needed her. "I feel a bit guilty. We're getting all these elemental mages together just to save a small town." He then reached over to lightly embrace Emilia. The worst was yet to come. He could feel it.

---

Ed had already set the wheels in motion. Darius and Emilia had met Rose far sooner than the original time they were supposed to meet. His plans worked out even better then nobody died during their encounter. To him, that just meant they were more chess pieces he could control. Opal and him had sat by Darius' old village. The village itself remained in tact, but it seemed void of any trace of life. "Poor Darius. To work so hard to gather the elemental mages only to see his town completely destroyed. Perhaps... I should tell him. What do you think, Opal?" He looked over to the war-dragon and it gave a loud roar. "I think so too, Opal. I think so too." Ed said, though he didn't understand one bit of what the dragon said.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Emilia watched as everyone left and turned to Darius. He was suspicious of Tye. "Why would he help give out the location of every mage in the country? He was probably close friends with the Mage that lived here, or relatives even." Emilia told him as she rested. She looked at the Protection Marks. "I don't understand why I would have these if I have close to no allies." she had said before they rested again until the next day. She walked out to the outskirts of town. Meeting with Darius. "Are you ready for the Volcano? Dalia's a very aggressive woman. So, if she seems, rude...or crazy...just try to ignore it...that's just her." Emilia had said as they walked to Ezra getting on top of him. The Dragon groaned. Emilia sighed. "Come on Ezra, we aren't going to run into Ed or anyone for awhile. It's no worries." She said patting him. The Dragon nodded and headed off. Once they made it to the Volcano Emilia looked around. You could just feel the heat. "Ugh, Dalia..." she mumbled. Ezra began walking carefully to make sure the ground was stable. "This volcano was dormant but I've heard rumors of it being active as of late." Emilia told Darius. Emilia stood up running along Ezra's neck to the top of his head. "Call for Dalia, Ezra." she ordered. The dragon lowered his head taking a deep breath, then released the mightiest, loudest roar he possibly could.

Through Darker Days (Mature) <a href=Through Darker Days (Mature) Anime-10

Flames moved about them, forming into a person. It was Dalia. Her eyes narrowed. "Emilia! Why are you in my, territory?" Dalia asked crossing her arms. Emilia was quiet for a moment but spoke up. "D-Dalia, This is Darius. His home, along with many other cities, are in danger. We need to break the curse. And I know that I'm not strong enough anymore to break it, please...won't you help us?" she asked pleadingly. Dalia was quiet for a moment. "I do not have the time to leave right now. My home is in Danger. And I still have people to evacuate." Emilia held her hands together. "Please!" she exclaimed. Her voice was soft, but even so it held her authority. Dalia sighed. "F-fine, I'll be back in a moment." she said before dispersing in flames. Emilia nodded she moved back to Darius sitting and leaning back against him. "See, Dalia isn't that bad." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:32 pm

Darius bit his lip and looked straight in the middle of the room as she massasge him, trying to show that he wasn't weak. He couldn't be weak, not now. But there was no doubt that this mission ahead of them was nearly ridiculous. Darius stared at the boy as he unraveled the names of the elemental mages as well as where they were. He tried to conceal the expressions on his face, and hoped he did a good job. How was Emilia suspicious of Rose, but not Tye? He was a simple boy saved by the fire living here in Salveria, yet he knew all this information. Darius couldn't even tell. Then, Noelle caught his attention. "Ohh?~" He said with a sudden interest and smiled at Noelle. "That's a lot of power to one person." He whistled and clapped his hands in an attempt to regain confidence. "Sounds like a plan! Emilia and I will stay behind for a while... we just lost an insane fight. Give us a bit and we'll head out." Darius waved everybody goodbye and closed the door behind him. As soon as he knew that everyone left, he turned around to Emilia and stared at her. 

"Okay, come on. That little boy wasn't suspicious?" He said with a rather unconvincing smile. "Definitely a lot more suspicious than what Rose was. This is a little boy who lives in Salveria that just happens to know the location of where all the mages are?" He walked over and grabbed the bowl of soup he bought earlier. "By the way, I got this for you, Emilia. You looked pretty winded after that fight." He sat on his bed and played with his thumbs a bit. "I'll be sure to protect you next time. That guy could've killed you and I didn't do anything!" His voice was getting rather rough. Darius didn't notice this himself until he finished the sentence. He tried to dispel any awkwardness with a question. "So... those protection marks... came out of nowhere, huh?" He said in a low voice. The two rested up and eventually were ready to head out. First up was the Fire Mage. Darius had packed his things and waited on the outskirts of the town where he was supposed to meet up with Emilia and Erza. 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:58 pm

The group noticed how frustrated Darius was becoming. Emilia walked over to him and began to massage his shoulders. "Darius, calm down, we can figure this out." she said with a smile. Noelle nodded. "We don't have anything to worry about, That's where Tye comes in." Noelle looked to the boy who nodded and walked up to the map. "I know where every mage lives." he had said with a smile.
"The Sky Mage, is Avia, she lives on the highest mountain." He marked a spot.
"Dalia, she lives inside, the volcano, do please remember that it will not be easy to find her. Then Storm, he lives here, this area is called the Wander Glade. It's a giant field where it rains often." Tye marked the area quickly. Then he marked a town. "The Energy Mage, which is Sage, lives in the cemetery in this city, filled with many, many catholics. Please be careful, she is quite stuck up." Tye warned. "The Ice mage, Vidia, she lives on a mountain as well, where the snow is, it's a nice village though." he had said as he marked another mountain. "Plants, which is Ivy, and Poison, which is Deus, they are married, and live together in the town, that Emilia and every Elemental Mage grew up in, Emilia that should be no difficult task to find." Tye told her. Emilia nodded. "Then the Weather Mage, he lived in Salveria, but he's taken Refuge in the ocean, he's with Valerie now, you have no worries on him. Then, there is the Cosmic Mage. Celeste...she lives in the starry cave..." Tye marked it reluctantly. "When you meet with her, please do be careful." he requested.

Emilia looked at all the markings. "Wow Tye, your very good." she complimented giving him a hug. The boy blushed. "Thank you!" he said happily. Emilia sighed. "So, this is still a lot. Natalia, Noelle, you two will find four mages, and Darius and I will do the same." Emilia ordered. "Four mages? That's still so many just for us." Natalia complained. Emilia shook her head. "You will be flying on Noir, he is a very fast dragon, you'll make it to them in no time." Emilia said with a smile.
"Darius, we'll find Avia, the Sky Mage, Dalia, the Fire Mage, Ivy and Deus the Plant and Poison Mage, then Celeste the Cosmic Mage." she listed with a smile. Noelle thought for a moment. "Oh, and as for your little comment about how we should suck up to Emilia, that's not close to it." Noelle stated with a weak smile. "Once Emilia proves that she can be the White Mage, the abilities and powers of the others will go to her, but that's only if we deem her to be. So far she has Valerie, and my votes. Along with Ion's and Dalia's. But there's much more for her to go through before earning the respect of everyone else." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Darius was surprised that most of the elements listed weren't quite the traditional ones. "Wait. Eight more mages? It doesn't help that these mages picked some insane places to live. We really don't have time to search for them all as a group. We're going to have to split. Emilia and I can go together. Noelle, Natalia. Do you two think you could create your own group?" He tapped the chair with his fingers a bit and pulled the map in front of the group. Using a pen, he began to mark locations and which group would search for which elements. "If Noelle couldn't figure out the names of the elemental mages, he doubted that she could even figure out where they were. He hit his head a few times with his knuckles. They didn't have time for this! People... Erza were dying, and here they were trying to figure out a quest that could easily take months! Who knew if Erza would even live, or any of the villagers at his home by the time they collected all of them. 

"I'm at a loss for this one. How on Earth are we supposed to find all these mages and save people on time. We can't even stop what the Dark Mage has already done. How are we going to prepare what he will do? Surely, this guy isn't going to wait around for us to catch up with him." Now he doubted the Dark Mage would ever be lured out. He looked up, confused my Noelle's statement. Maybe she was an airhead. "Wait. If Emilia becomes that strong, shouldn't you be sucking up to her, and not the other way around?" He sheepishly laughed.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

"She's a fire mage, she feels more at peace when surrounded by the heat." Emilia told him with a smile. Emilia and Natalia nodded to Darius' Comment about Opal. "No kidding, that thing literally looked like it crawled out of a volcano itself!" Emilia said to Noelle who laughed in return. "My, how scary. I used to find Ezra kind of scary...Now I know he's just a softy." Noelle said laughing. When he talked about the crow the group nodded. "Yes, He should know by now that we lifted the curse from Everia, and now that we are beginning to reunite the Elemental Mages, he should feel threatened." Emilia stated. Noelle nodded. She thought for a moment and became very excited. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I remember the rest of the Mages now!" she said giving herself an applause. "You really are something Miss Noelle." Natalia stated as the Earth mage Calmed down. "I know aren't I?" She replied. "There is...

Air, or the sky, the mage of this ability is always in the sky, and rests upon a the highest mountain in the country! Earth, Me and my darling brother, Ion. Fire, as I said, Dalia. Water, which is Valerie, Electricity/Lightning, the mage I don't really remember though...His name is Storm though. Then there is...energy, ice, plants, poison, cosmic...and weather." she seemed proud of herself.
Emilia sighed. "And the rest of these mages will not, be easy to find. I don't remember half of them." Emilia said crossing her arms. "Well, once you become the White Mage, you'll have all the abilities, including the Dark Mages...so you might as well start sucking up to us!" Noelle said happily.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Darius placed his hand on his forehead to show a growing headache. "A volcano? Really? Why can't this Dalia person just live somewhere nicer? Like a tropical island or something? Maybe even a nice little town." Of course, his rant was rather rhetorical. Darius looked over to Noelle when she explained that the elemental mages had to find a home, and how Emilia lacked one, explaining her traveling tendencies. It made him feel bad for her. Though somehow, someway she always maintained a sort of happy personality. "Either way, Ed found one mean dragon to go with. Did you guys see that thing? It looks like a freaking war-dragon." Darius turned his chair around to look at the rest of the group. "The Crow..." He repeated the group name, then shrugged his shoulders. "What I'm just happy about is that we don't have to mind them too much any more. And even better is that we're getting all the elemental mages together. Rather than chasing this Dark Mage, maybe we can... get him to chase us?" Darius seemed like he came up with an ingenious plan and gave them a smile. Though that was all he could think about for the moment. 

Darius ignored the burns on his chest and instead spoke up. "We should hurry. How about heading out now?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:21 pm

The group listened to Darius. Noelle sighed. "I had been injured, and I went into hiding to regain my strength." she told him. "Emilia must have searched for me the night before because I woke up thanks to soo much light!" she had said happily. Noelle thought about the Elemental Mages. "Well Let's See, Emilia, The Light Mage. Ion and Noelle the Earth Mages, Valerie the Water Mage, Dalia, the Fire Mage..." Noelle seemed stuck. Tye walked over to Darius and pulled a pen out. He circled the area the Dalia rested, it ofcourse was near a volcano. Noelle thought for a moment. "Oh dear, I think I forgot everyone else!" she exclaimed. Natalia and Emilia hung their heads. "Not the brightest are you?" Natalia asked. Noelle just waved her hand laughing a bit. "We have not been around eachother for years. Once you are deemed an Elemental Mage you have to leave and set out for a new home. Where the people accept you. What do you think Emilia's been doing this whole time? She doesn't travel for the fun of it." Noelle informed Natalia. Tye stood by Darius looking at the map carefully. "What about the man you called Ed?" he asked Natalia. Emilia seemed confused. "Oh, we don't even know if he's an Elemental mage. I just know he has a Dragon named Opal, and it strikes me as odd because our town is the only one that ever trained Dragons." she had said to Noelle. "Ed? I don't remember the name. Maybe he's just trying his own thing hmm? Or forced the poor thing." she laughed a bit. "I suppose." Emilia whispered. Natalia was quiet. "Someone else is trying to govern Salveria now. and what about the Crow? Aren't they here in Salveria? It amazes me that you haven't ran into them yet." Natalia said crossing her arms. "Well, no matter what do be careful!" Tye said to Emilia running back to her side. Emilia smiled down to the boy. "No worries Tye, we'll all be fine." she had said happily.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:28 pm

One. Two. Three. That was how many elemental mages they gathered, right? How many elements were there, exactly? Six maybe? Well, whatever. Darius was surprised to see how much progress Natalia had accomplished while Emilia and him didn't really do much. He hung his head low in disappointment. "So, no stories?" He faked a smile to hide his disappointment. "How'd you find Noelle? And how did you get her to agree to come with us?" Darius watched as the little boy came in to thank Emilia. Then, he genuinely smiled. "She didn't seal all of it. They said that Emilia could still cast smaller spells." He didn't say it out loud, but maybe the seal was a blessing in disguise. Twice, Emilia had used that high tier magic to clear this city of its flames and to kill Tiberius. In those exact moments, her hands bled. What troubled Darius was that he was almost sure that every time she used those spells, it affected her body more than just the simple bleeding from her hands. 

Darius seemed to forget that he was burned on his chest. He looked down at it, noticing the marks. "It's fine. As long as you're safe, that's all that matters." He said rather casually. "As much as I would want to go on a wild goose chase for Rose and Thorn, we're running out of time. The people of my village aren't getting any better, and we still have to remember that Erza's poisoning is not helping him either." Darius looked over to Noelle and Emilia. "We have Emilia, Noelle, and Valerie as the elemental mages, right? How many more are left?" He asked. Darius sat at a desk and pulled out a map of the world, ready to pinpoint exactly where they were going to. 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

Emilia didn't wake up through the rest of the fight. Once they were in the hotel she could feel herself coming back to consciousness. The girls eyes opened slowly to see the ceiling. "What happened?" she whispered moving to sit up. The girl felt sore. "All they wanted to do was to seal my magic." she said looking to see Darius. "We are never, going to find this dark mage, everythings just a waste!" she cried. The girl began to sob and jumped into Darius' arms upset. After a moment there was a knock on the door. But the group didn't wait for an answer. They helped themselves in. It was Natalia. She smiled and walked over to the couple. "Emilia, Darius." she said with a weak smile. Emilia looked over to see Natalia, and two more people moving in behind her. "N-Natalia?" she said standing up. Still crying.

"Yes, Let me introduce you to, Noelle, The Earth Mage!" she said happily.
Through Darker Days (Mature) <a href=Through Darker Days (Mature) Lady2011

Noelle smiled and waved. "It's been...quite awhile since I've seen the White Mage's Daughter." she had said giving Emilia a hug, who returned a hug herself smiling. A boy hung by the door shyly. "N-Natalia!" he said forcingly. "Oh! And this adorable boy, is Tye." Natalia introduced the boy with a smile.
Through Darker Days (Mature) <a href=Through Darker Days (Mature) Images12

Tye blushed and looked away. Natalia smiled. "He's a bit shy, but Emilia, he claims that you saved him the other day. When you distinguished all the Fires in Salveria the other day, he was in a burning building, so you saved his life." Natalia explained. Tye nodded. Emilia looked surprised. She leaned over to see the boy. "Well Tye, it's very nice to meet you!" she had told the boy happily. Tye smiled. "Aye, Thank you!" he exclaimed to the girl hugging her. Emilia smiled. Natalia and Noelle noticed the markings on Emilia. "Those are some terrible marks. Although, it's a protection mark, so it's not really bad." she said with a weak smile. Emilia shook her head. "Rose sealed my magic. Noelle, is there anyway you can break the seal?" she asked. Noelle thought for a moment. "I don't think I can dear, Rose is probably the only person that can." she told her with a upset look. Emilia nodded. She looked to Darius to see the burn mark. "Darius!" she cried seeing it. She moved to him. "Aww Poor Darius, was that Rose? I'll kill her." Emilia promised as she practically gave Darius all of her attention. "Rose...Rose, and Thorn?" Tye asked curiously. Emilia nodded. "Yes do you know them?" she asked. The boy was quiet. "Not, personally. I saw them today though. They seem to think they are very well off on their own." he explained seeming to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:47 am

Thorn laughed at the beginning when Emilia called out to stop. She was on the verge of a breakdown... so vulnerable. Then, the entire room shook. "What in the world?! Rose, I thought you had her high-tier magic covered!" Thorn looked back at Rose for a second. "I-I did! I have no idea how she's doing this!" They both summoned forth a small wall of flames to burn any of the destroyed furniture that came their way. They quickly dispersed their flames as soon as the entire episode was over. "Well, what are you waiting for, Thorn? Go get the girl." Rose sent a flame at Darius as he rolled to the side. "Oh no you don't!" Darius held his hand out and the shadow beneath Thorn grabbed his legs and soon turned into large spikes, stabbing him. Rose quickly noticed this and continued to keep Darius busy dodging her flames. "Can't use your shadows if you're too busy dodging me, are you?" Rose stuck her tongue out tauntingly. "Emilia!" Darius yelled out. He managed to call forth some shadowed knives and fired them at Rose. Her flames destroyed the shadows easily.

Thorn walked towards the girl, though a but uncertain after he had seen a dark figure. "Ahhh... screw it! I'm not getting any closer to the Blood Mage." Thorn held out his hand and a burst of flames came from it. Thorn was hoping he could just burn the girl's body. Just before it was about to hit Emilia, a spherical shield in the form of shadows blocked the flames. On the other side of the room, Darius was directly hit with one of Rose's flames. "We're not murderers, Thorn. Let's leave this place. I don't care how strong Emilia's magic is. She's sealed. They won't be much of a trouble for us." The two calmly fistpumped each other and walked down the steps of the now-ruined City Hall.

Darius reached over at his chest and felt the burning sensation on it- like he was stamped by it. He slowly crawled his way over to Emilia. Darius reached out and placed a hand on her forearm. "E-Emilia..." He wasn't going to lose her. Not now. He summoned all the strength in his body to stand up and carry the girl in his arms, like a princess back to the inn. He set her down on the bed and gave a sigh. He briefly went to the market and returned with a simple bowl of chicken noodle soup and set it at the night table. Darius brought a chair up to the side of the bed and sat there with his fingers locked with Emilia's until she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Emilia watched as Rose easily avoided her attack. She felt herself become even more angry. "Predictable?" she had whispered. Emilia turned to See Darius. The two never had fought together, they have only witnessed eachother fight. Emilia She began to feel herself fall apart. What was this? She had never felt vulnerable before. And never, had to worry about if she could make it through a fight, even with Tiberius, she wasn't nearly as worried as she was now. She watched as Thorn shot a huge flaming ball at her. She stood almost frozen. "No." she said as it came towards her. The ball seemed to distinguish before hitting her. She only felt the extreme warmth from it. Her eyes returned back to their normal emerald green and she looked up to see Thorn clearly. "Thorn?" she repeated. Everything was silent. What could she do? So much of her magic was high ranked. That was the style of an Elemental Mage. She felt her heart stop. A sudden pain struck her. Was this from Rose? Was it from Thorn? It couldn't have been, they had done nothing yet. She heard a voice. Emilia tried to ignore it, as if nothing was happening. But it was obvious by the look in her eyes that something was bothering her. It got louder, and more aggressive. She held her hands over her head. She fell to her knees feeling so much pain. She thought that it was one of the two. "S-Stop it!" she screamed to Thorn. "Stop it! Please Stop!" she cried. Her eyes pure black again. The remaining furniture in the room began to shatter, literally like glass. Tiny light orbs floated from them, it was Emilia destroying everything. Black markings appeared on both of Emilia's arms. She cried in pain. It was the marks of The black Mage. Although she didn't know that. Emilia felt the pain begin to fade away. And she looked up to Thorn before closing her eyes and passing out. The mark said "Protect" in latin. She had a personal Shield. A figure appeared in the room behind Emilia, but it only remained for a moment, and dispersed into the darkness of the room.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Emilia was far too predictable. Though Rose had some of her attention on attacking Darius, a line of flames erupted to stop Emilia from advancing any closer to Rose. Out of the shadows appeared Thorn. "My, my. Dear Rose, it would be in your interest to tell me when you decide to attack them head on. That attack almost scratched you." Rose held her hand out at Darius, readying a fire attack. Then at the last moment, she re-directed her hand and pointed it at Emilia. She launched a ball of fire. A few seconds later, Thorn launched fire balls at Emilia as well.

Darius saw that they both were aiming at Emilia. He charged at Rose and called forth a sword made out of his shadows and jumped in the air to strike her. Then, a blast of fire came from Thorn's hand and pushed Darius out of the way. He rolled to the side with a few minor burns. He stood up. "They're using teamwork!" He called out to Emilia. "Ah, an idiot. Of course we're using teamwork." Thorn smirked. "We discovered something. You two have never really fought together as a team. And that's where we'll trap you." Rose ran at Darius and did a quick cartwheel. Darius sidestepped out of the way to avoid the flaming kick that created a crater on the wall. Thorn sent small, numerous flames at Emilia to make sure she was more on her toes dodging the flames than actually attacking Thorn. "Emilia... your attacks are too straightforward. Too predictable. You can't beat me if I know what you'll be doing even a second later. Ah, by the way. The name's Thorn." This time he sent a larger flame at Emilia. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Darker Days (Mature)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: