Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:32 pm

She stared at him for a moment, the smile getting to her. Where did she know it from...? She shook her head and looked to her food. "Well I appreciated it...you made me feel better."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 2:49 pm

"Not at all, i didn't mind it" in truth he had been wanting something like that a reason to be close. He just wished the reason why was different. "so don't worry about it" he was smiling sweetly, the smile alone was so familiar.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:07 am

She grinned at the sight. "Yeah...my favourite." She smiled, picking up the box. "...thanks for being so kind to me last night...sorry if I made you uncomfortable." She glanced up at him
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:42 pm

"oh yeah, food. Sorry I didn't expect to nap that hard" He sat up stretching more then looking to the food.He took one box handing it to her "I hope I got the right stuff" he did down to a T.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:16 pm

She laughed a little and walked to the food. "Hey there, sleepy. Thanks for breakfast." She took the food then walked over to him, setting it between them on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm

He was half awake "hmmmm?" he raised up, his hair worse than before. It was humorous really, but the food sat on his nightstand waiting to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:57 pm

While she was washing her hair, she smelled the wave of food sweep in. She smiled and finished her shower quickly. She had snagged one of his shirts and her own shorts. Quickly she changed And went back to the bedroom, drying her hair. "...hey there." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 1:13 pm

When he passed the bathroom, he heard the water and relaxed. He smiled softly then nodded and rushed to his room got dressed and jumped out the window to quickly go get something. Before she could even get out he was back, and had gotten them Chinese take out. He smiled proud of himself but he was tired, so he laid back down while he wanted. The smell of it came into the bathroom from his room.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:43 pm

Hoping not to wake him, and unaware he already woke, she turned the shower on with a small sigh, and stripped down, slowly stepping into the shower. She let the warm water hit her and she hummed softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Without her there it made the bed colder, so he began to stir. Mostly trying to find his warmth then noticing his bed mate was gone, he sat up. Looked around then stepped out of his room trying to find her, a bit worried but tried to look calm.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:13 pm

When Raven woke that morning, she was a little confused at first. "...mm?" She looked down and saw him, blinking. Then she remembered why she was in his room. She smiled a little, brushing his hair out of his face. She kissed his forehead and slowly got up, stretching and going quietly to the bathroom to shower.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:03 pm

During the night he rolled onto his back, but his tight hold on her moved her with him. She now laid on top of him, his skin was warm and soft. The morning seemed to come later than normal, but with good sleep it was nice for it to take its time. He still slept like a rock.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:01 pm

She didn't drift off immediately. She stared up at him for awhile, just memorizing the details of his face. He was incredibly familiar to her. Her head was racing...but nothing. She touched his jaw softly, then closed her eyes and fell asleep on him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 4:51 pm

He draped an arm over her body ensure the blanket stayed on her. He hummed softly it felt like a dream, a warm happy one, almost a memory. Soon he was out like a light holding her closer to his body, he slept peaceful for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm

She made a soft noise, cuddling up to his chest. She laid her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his torso. He was warm... She yawned, closing her eyes, her dark blue hair falling in her face. She was relaxed against him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 pm

He got into some comfy pants, no scarfs, then looked to her in the bed. He smiled at her sweetly, but this smiled was so much more than just a smile, it was pure happiness. "Already comfy I see" he came over to the bed's edge. "well I guess I know you sleep well with me tonight" he then got into the bed with her. He settled in, then let out a happy sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 7:50 pm

Normally, she would've made a snide remark to his rather suggestive sounding request. But she knew this time he meant to play no jokes. She made a soft noise as she was sat on the bed. It was soft, and it smelled like him...it made her feel safe. She cuddled into the blankets, waiting for him to join her. She was quite surprised to find herself being so...trusting. But something told her it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:48 pm

"yeah," he nodded softly looking at her "sleep with me" his words sounded dirty while his mind meant clean. He picked her up as he stood up and headed to his room, he normally wasn't super inviting to have others in his room, even with her he tried to avoid it. He gently pushed open his door since it was a tad open already, and set her on the bed in front of him. His face was very neutral, but nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:27 am

She blushed darkly, biting her lip when his lips touched her skin. She pressed her face to his neck and yawned. "I'm exhausted...you should sleep too." She mumbled, she was already drifting off in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:13 pm

He readjusted so he could stay as long as possible, he enjoyed t reliving a once thought to be lost memories. In fact he wanted to cry some, but manage to keep calm for her so she could relax. He knew she needed it more currently. He kissed her forehead sweetly.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:08 am

She nodded, curling up to his chest. She wrapped her arms around him, enjoying his warmth. She felt safe with him, despite what she may've seen the previous night. She didn't care who he was at the moment. She just knew she trusted him. She was starting to enjoy him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:26 pm

He smiled softly, he believed it was destiny that he found her again. "Just rest for now" he let out a soft sigh of relief. He could feel the pain in his hands suddenly, which meant he wasn't numb to the world no more. IT seemed to be going good.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm

She shrugged, laying her head on his shoulder. "I'm not one for destiny really...but I can believe that for now." She closed her eyes, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:40 pm

He was frozen for a moment, holding back all the emotions, words he wanted to say, and the tears. He simply held her closer "No, that doesn't sound weird at all. Maybe it just means we were meant to know each other?" he smiled
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:06 pm

"I just...I get the worst case of familiarity when I look at you." She frowned. "I've only known you for a few days...but I feel like I've known you all my life...is that weird?" She glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next