Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Partners for Life (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

Partners for Life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners for Life (open)   Partners for Life (open) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 am

Kurina smiled softly, raising her eyebrow. Reika just looked plain confused.

"Reika, they're obviously brothers." Kurina said.

"Well, yeah I see that. So what?"

"So," the eldest said slowly, "maybe they can help us find somewhere to stay?"

Reika scoffed. "We don't need anyone else, Kuri! We are doing just fine on our own!"

Kurina shook her head. "We weren't fine on our own when we were attacked by the men in the last town..." She shuddered a little, remembering the two girls barely getting away from the bunch of drunkards.

Reika stared. "What makes you think that they're any diff-"

"Trust me, Reika...." Kurina slowly approached the two, and held out her hand. "Boys, I think you've had enough..."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
shadowkil338

shadowkil338

PostSubject: Re: Partners for Life (open)   Partners for Life (open) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Clouds continued to drift by. Daya watched and followed them. Most of the clouds started to look like food. He sat up, his stomach rumbling again.

"There is no way that I will starve to death out here," Daya said picking himself off the ground.

It was then that Daya had noticed the two. He nudged Tarjuru.

"What do you want now?" Tarjuru asked sitting up.

"Two women," Daya said as he tried to flex his muscles to show off.

Tarjuru looked to where his brother had indicated, and seeing the two staring at them, got up and brushed the dirt off his close. He realized that they had looked weird sitting in the middle of the road, but he didn't mind.

"Why hello there ladies," Tarjuru said in his smooth charismatic voice that he used for charming women.

Daya hit his brother over the head, "Do you think of anything other than women and magic?"

Tarjuru quickly recovered from the stunning blow, elbowing his brother in the stomach, Do you think of anything other than your muscles, women, and fighting?"

Another sibling brawl had started between them with both brothers ignoring the fact that there were others that were watching them now.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Partners for Life (open)   Partners for Life (open) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 am

Partners for Life (open) Images13
Reika

Partners for Life (open) Images12
Kurina

~~~~
Two girls walked down the dirt path, talking quietly to one another. Kurina looked at her slightly shorter friend. "Where are we going, Reika..?" But Reika only shrugged. They'd been traveling for weeks to try and find somewhere safe. They'd both been accused of horrible crimes, yet the young girls were completely innocent. So the fled their home.

The two friends had known eachother for quite some time, they grew up together practically.

Reika was the younger one, but only by a year. She was hot headed, bold, and outspoken, plus she loved to paly around. She fiddled with the dagger on her hip, having not said a word for quite some time. Reika had a lover at one point, but once they were accused of the crimes, he completely abandoned her, leaving her feeling alone.

Kurina was the eldest. She was a smart ass at times, and could be very sarcastic, but she was level headed and very calm, and very kind for the most part, unless you upset her. She sighed, looking back down at the large book in her arms. She never really had time for a lover, she was always busy studying.

Suddenly, Reika stopped. "What are they doing?" Kurina looked up, and saw the two young men laying on the ground. "...Let's find out..."

Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
shadowkil338

shadowkil338

PostSubject: Partners for Life (open)   Partners for Life (open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Mul Daya

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Tarjuru

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Tarjuru sighed at he lifted his staff, bringing it to a rest across his shoulders. His stomach rumbled, as it had been a couple days since his brother had set off in search of meat from and hunt or fish from a river. Tarjuru lifted his hands to shield him from the blinding light of the sun. It was nearly noon and he was getting hungry. This root bulbs he was able to find and make himself this morning had long since ran out, which wouldn't have been bad except for the fact that he was a mage, of middle level, if not an extremely low, high-class mage. There were many that were better and many that were worse. Only one thing seperated him from others of the mid-level mages, a partner. His own brother had offered himself to go through the mind-opening of the partner. This little trick was the only way that he knew that his brother was alive, though hungry as well. The closer the two brothers were, the more pin-point of a location that Tarjuru knew where his brother was at.

The days seemed to meld together anymore with the two brothers, wandering from one place to another. Many times the two had to flee a town because of both of their love of women. The last time, however, Mul Daya, Tarjuru's twin brother, had gotten them both into trouble to where they both had to leave town. He had played the fool while his mindless flirting had gotten him into some trouble with the tavernkeep and his wife. They had to leave right after arriving, forcing them to hunt for food on their own, again.

There was rumbling in the bushes to the side of the forest path that Tarjuru walked. He knew it was his brother because of the mind link, so he was not suprised when he saw that Daya held no game or fish or fowl.

"Nothing, again?" Tarjuru said, acting suprised, "It has been two days."

"Don't start your shit again brother," Daya snapped back, "At least this time it just happened that the whole bloody town was still in tact, unlike the time before last."

"Come again," Tarjuru replied, "You knew that we needed somewhere other than outside to sleep and rest. I told you that my mana was low and that any spell that I tried to cast wouldn't work."

Tarjuru threw the first fist, decking Daya squarely in the jaw.

"At least I don't need magic to be able to do anything meaningful," Daya replied back, tackling his brother to the ground, "And at least this time we still have our head, unlike that one time where you got us into trouble by flirting with that noble's daughter's! And yes I said daughters!"

"How was I supposed to know that she had four sisters that looked EXACTLY like her?" Tarjuru remarked flipping his brother off of him, "The whole town thought that she was the only child! How was I supposed to know that I had slept with five different women?"

"How about the time that all five tried to pull you into their bed?" Daya replied, wiping a bit of blood off the corner of his mouth where face and met dirt.

"That was right before both you and I were taken to sit in the stockades while our punishment was being prepared," Tarjuru said, catching his breath from being winded by his brother.

Daya busted out laughing, "Yeah, the only thing that saved us was the whole town had forced that noble to flee for his own life."

Tarjuru smiled, "Only because once they had found out that he had lied, they looked into other things, and found him guilty of threats, to theivery and extortion!"

Both brothers stood up, dusting themselves off. Fights like these are commen place between the two, so they made up quickly.

"Still though, that doesn't mean we don't need something to eat," Tarjuru said as his stomach starting to rumble loudly.

Daya just nodded, to hungry to think up and words or replies to his own brother.

Both sat there in the middle of the road before falling back on their backs.

Hungry," they said in unison, as they watched the few clouds in the sky drift by.

(OOC: FYI, there needs to be two females, sisters or not, idc. I would prefer to RP with one person controling both females, but it isnt really needed. other than what I just said, this is an open RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partners for Life (open)   Partners for Life (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners for Life (open)
Page 1 of 1