Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 am

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 <a href=My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 Dark_a10

Cossette was not like most girls. Normally when little girls grew up, there dreams were to be married, to be a wife, and an mother. Of all things, that was what they wanted. Cossette was fond of the idea. When she found the right person. She never thought that she would be forced to marry. She thought her parents were better than that.
But she was wrong. One day her parents called her down to the living room to speak with her. "I'm getting married? To whom?" she asked. Her parents only explained that he was wealthy and lived in a nice place. That was nice and all...but who was she? She didn't even think that she had seen the man before. She didn't even know him. Not until her wedding day.
She had went dress shopping with her mother and somewhat enjoyed it. Then the day of the wedding she found herself standing side by side with her mother looking at a beautifully decorated cake. And the wedding was everything she dreamed of, theme wise. She couldn't really complain. The girl looked around the room with a sad look. "I...suppose." she said with a upset tone. She looked to her mother. "H-have I done something wrong for this to happen? Are you just trying to get rid of me?" she asked her mother. She saddened even more. "I'm sorry." she apologized hugging her. "This is beautiful, everything I've even dreamed of is here now. But, to be married and I don't even know this man...maybe I'm just nervous." Cossette had admitted to her mother blushing.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)   My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 pm

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved) - Page 2 4604b310

After a couple weeks of her parents being odd and a little secretive, they came to her to and told her she was have a wedding. A forced marriage planned for her and until today the day before the wedding, was not told to the bride. They told her that her husband was rich and had a big house, on the rim of town. She had never even heard of the man either. Her mother took her out dress shopping, letting her pick whatever she wanted for the dress. The wedding day would be the day she would see her soon to be husband. 

On the day everything was beautiful, more than her parents could afford and perfectly to her tastes. Small detail that only her mother would know were including. the cake was huge. Her mother smiled showing it to her. "Well, isn't it beautiful?"
Back to top Go down

My Beloved Wife (M/Reserved)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2