Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

On the line (Private/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 pm

"God you're so boring.." John sighed as he was pushed and forced away from her. "Could that be why other guys treat you like a leper? Three years of high school and not one boyfriend. Oh dear.." John stated in a mocking/surprised tone. Now he was just being cruel, tho that side of him always seemed to come out eventually. The raven haired boy let out a soft growl as he turned around and headed for the 1900's section. He already knew what he wanted to cover. The 1900s was the era of war. Humans had made great strides in learning how to kill. It was amusing to say the least. By the time John came back, he was holding a small pile of books in his arms. He had three on World War I, one on China's 1911 Revolution, which came before the great war, and a few other books from the era. He placed the books on a table near the couch KAtherine had been sitting at. He still wasn't sure how the whole 'project' was supping to work. Were they to write a research paper of sorts? Sighing, John sat down and grabbed one of his World War I books. There were about a hundred ways to interpret what set the war off. Naturally, John knew that it had boiled down to simple human greed. No matter the conflict, it always came back to greed.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Katherine_pierce_1864_by_stefinagraphicart-d64utn1

Katherine looked at the books of the first shelf then on the second shelf as she listened to what John had to say; not like she cared much about what he was yapping about. "Look here John. I don't care what Sarah thinks or has to say, and I don't really care for you either but if Sarah was here I'm sure that you'd get a good kick where the sun don't shine..." she muttered softly as she picked out a book that was red. Though something else caught her attention, John's arms wrapped around her; at first she thought it was a bit strange but she shook her head in annoyance "John, get a hold of yourself for once. I'm not your girlfriend, nor pillow so take a hike and do some work" she muttered as she put the book back, she grabbed his hands and forced him to unwrap his arms from her slim frame "grab a book, start reading" she whispered as she carefully pushed him about a foot away from him and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:32 am

John blinked twice after Katherine pulled out her phone. He sat up. His brown eyes quickly shot wide open. How had she? John sat completely dumbfounded. He had tried protesting just the other day and all it got him was a lecture. "How did you..." John blinked again. Was Katherine a witch or did she just have connections that he knew nothing about? He frowned tho when she brought up his girlfriend...or was she his ex? John couldn't remember. "Hey you.." He frowned while following her over towards the book shelf. "First of all, since when do you care what Sarah thinks? She got on your case about us talking sophomore year, but you just ignored her. Second, I'm a free man. Soooo if I wanna lay my head on someone's shoulder..." John grinned. Just like a snake, he slithered his way behind her, wrapped his arms around her slim frame, and laid his chin on her shoulder. "I will." John whispered softly against her ear lobe, partly to make his point and to see if she'd become flustered or not. It usually didn't take too much to make his Brownie blush.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:39 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 A14

Katherine frowned slightly when John mentioned Henry, she silently agreed with him but then pulled out her cell phone. She had made friends with her teachers easily with a bit of help. "I'll ask him if we can do a different section" she whispered as she began to text the teacher. It was not long before she got a response from him. She smiled "Well, now that's interesting... He said that he's going to switch us with another groups section. So we will be taking 1700's to late 1900's. Hope you're happy" she whispered to him as she watched him carefully, seeing him making himself comfortable. "Look, I know you're pretty comfortable laying there but it looks weird and I'm sure you're girlfriend would not like seeing this" she muttered softly before she quickly got up to go pick out a book from the 1800s; one of her most favourite times.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 12:12 am

"Are you serious???" John blinked. His body suddenly sunk deeper into the couch. "Oh my god why? NOTHING worthwhile happened between the 14 and 1600's. Why couldn't we get something interesting like the early 1900's? At least there was entertainment back then..." he growled..almost as if he had been there himself. "I mean sure, you had the Tudors in England ruling around the 1530's, but I'd hardly call that exciting. Henry was a womanizing little bitch.." John grunted. He sat up and laid his dark raven colored hair on Katherine's shoulder. "We should protest.." he mumbled and closed his eyes. From anyone else's perspective, they'd look like a couple that was relaxing in the middle of the library.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 DE-damon-and-elena-15548884-500-500-1-1   
Katherine did not mind that John was so close to her but its not like she was going to open her mouth about it. she sighed softly and glanced over at him wondering if he was serious about how to start all of this. "our section is the history on the years of 1400's to 1650's. all the small and big events. important people, their backgrounds, their stories and so much more. theres going to be so much to learn" she said softly as she pointed to a shelf with books from the 1400s "start with some of those over there" she said softly as she went back to reading her book. Katherine knew a lot about history but she would let John figure it out on his own.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:35 pm

John released a deep sigh. So much for taking it easy. He should of known that Katherine would play the role of a slave driver. With another sigh, he got out of the car and followed Katherine inside. He decided to take a seat right next to her on the couch. Maybe he was a little too close tho. Their shoulders were gently brushing against each other. Katherine would also be able to take in the scent of the cologne he was wearing. John loved the Polo brands, specifically Polo Black. The scent was neither light or too heavy, but just right. "So..." John groaned as he leaned back against the couch, his hands stuffed into his pockets. "How do we start this thing? Actually..what exactly is our project going to be on???"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:49 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 DE-damon-and-elena-15548884-500-500-1-1

Katherine took note how John started to shiver when the heater was turned off, he was a strange one indeed but she supposed that she should not be talking about someone that way considering how she was. When the car pulled into the parking lot, she turned her attention to John wondering what he meant by that but she frowned at him in disapproval  “I don’t think so. There will be no napping on this project John. You will do half the work, I will do the other half. It’s a fifty-fifty partnership John” she said as she gave him a serious look; the look was to tell him that he was not going to get off easy from any of this. “Don’t make this harder on yourself than it already is John. Look, if you work with me because in the end when we finish this project, and we get the mark it’ll be worth all we went through” she whispered as she unlocked the door, opened it and jumped out. Closing the door behind her, she glanced back at John before heading towards the library. Katherine hoped that John would not be a lazy asshole today or for the rest of the project but she could only wish. When she entered the library, a warm gush of wind welcomed her but she sighed softly and headed up to the second floor where some computers were. “Ah, this project is going to be fun” she whispered to herself as she made herself comfortable on a couch with a book in her hands.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:28 pm

"No prob Brownie." John grinned. Things might have been peaceful for the moment, but that didn't mean he'd stop using her nickname. No, she'd be Brownie until they graduated. As he continued to sing, John noticed Katherine smiling and laughing. She was definitely weird, but he couldn't deny that she had a pretty smile. It almost made him want to clown around more just so he could see it...almost.

When they got to the library, John pulled into the parking lot. The moment he turned the car off his body began to shiver. "Ok..so before we go in, how exactly are we going to do this?" John asked. He hadn't bothered to actually read the assignments the teacher had given, but Katherine probably already knew that. I'm thinking..you do the research while I take a nap??" John smiled innocently. He had grown incredibly lazy over the past few years. Then again, repeating the same grades decade after decade tended to have that affect on a person. He had seen it all before. The only reason he went to school was to socialize with people his 'age.' Also, human chicks were fun and less demanding. Lastly, John went to school specifically to avoid spending too much time at home. He'd die from boredom if he had to hang around his family 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Elena-gilbert-and-katherine-pierce-gallery-jpg

Katherine froze in her spot and glanced over her shoulder at John, she frowned back at him and gave him a puppy-eyed look that she had been practicing over time. "Oh come on... the cold is wonderful. I love walking" she said softly but she did not dare argue with him as she followed him over to his car, she had to admit that his 1968 Lincoln was a beauty and she admired it for a few minutes after she got into it. Not sure if she should say anything or not when John turned on the heat, she kept herself quiet and smiled when a pelt of fur was given to her just incase she was cold but she was usually cold anyways so it did not really matter to her. She did not know if John had a girlfriend or not, but she wanted to ask him if it was even safe for him to be seen with her.

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 La-presentation-de-katherine-pierce-354117

She blinked when the silence stopped and the radio was turned on, she kept the pelt of fur over her legs as she listened to the song and of course she did not get out too much so she really had no idea who was singing the song here. She looked confused as she stared at the radio but then she laughed softly and smiled as she glanced at John and heard him singing along with the song. It was most adorable to see, and hear but it made her most curious about who exactly he was when she wasn't looking. Though she was sure that after they were finished the project, that things would return to 'normal'. Katherine kind of didn't want things to return to normal though, she liked seeing this side of John and wanted to see more of it but of course, she would not bet her pride on telling him that; not sure of what kind of scene it would cause between them. Tread softly Katherine... I'm sure that he's got something up his sleeves, I can not let him trick me into anything. You must be careful. She thought to herself as she stared out the window and enjoyed the time in the car, it was not long before she took the pelt of fur from her legs and put it back where he had gotten it from with a small 'thank you'.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 pm

John gave Katherine the evil eye. Unlike most of his kind, he absolutely hated the cold and preferred to avoid it if he could. When he saw that smirk of hers tho, his eyes softened a bit. He had to admit, he loved her style. The dresses she normally wore always hugged her in all the right places. She had a nice balance between sexy and classy. As she started walking tho, John reached out placing a firm hand on her shoulder. "Yea..we're not walking. The Library is downtown.." John frowned. Instead, he turned and hinted towards his car. Technology sure had come a long way. Just a 'few' years ago people had used horses as their means of transportation. "Come on." John shivered.

Once they were inside, John quickly started the engine and turned on the heat. His car was a fully restored 1968 Lincoln Continental Mark III. His family tended to make fun of him for driving such a dinosaur, but John liked it old school. He was fascinated by cars from the 50's and 60's. "There we go, nice and warm." John smiled. In the back seat he had a large brown pelt. He grabbed it and placed it over Katherine's legs. "Use that it you're still chilly." John offered. He actually sounded...well...nice for a change. He would pay for it later tho. His on/off/on/off again girlfriend would easily pick up Katherine's scent. There'd be hell to pay..one way or another.

With a small sigh, John started driving. He pulled out of the school's parking lot and zoomed off onto the street. For the most part, the car ride was quiet and short. The library was only ten minutes away by car. Normally, John would enjoyed the silence, but for some reason it was killing him now. He reached forward to turn on the radio. "Sweet! I love this song!" John exclaimed while he tapped the steering wheel. He had a thing for rock/alternative genres of music and absolutely worshipped Three Days Grace. "~So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become! Help me believe. it's not the real me. Somebody help me tame this an-i-mal!!!!~"
On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Cadillac-eldorado-1967
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:49 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Katherine-pierce-the-vampire-diaries-17980069-500-500

Katherine sat in her seat but she took note of John before nodding lightly and giving him a smile just to see how to he would react, but she then went back to focusing on her notes that she had taken and before she knew it, the end of the school day reached and the weather was just perfect in her eyes. Maybe she was a bit odd but she liked the weather like this as she stepped out of the school and headed towards the parking lot. Today she was wearing a nice black dress with matching high heels, and of course her friends thought that she was crazy but being born back in 1473, she was use to certain standards. It was strange to think that she was so old and yet looked so young but she knew that no one; but her family, would know her secret. 

Katherine was silent as she walked up behind John. "You really didn't think I would leave you in the cold, did you?" she said as she crossed her arms over her chest and gave him a smirk. "Well, come on then. Let's get this started before I change my mind" she muttered as she then poked him a few times. Her eyes scanned the area before she started to head towards the public library "Hurry up slow poke" she said as she played with her wealthy curly brown hair. She wondered so many things about John but she did not want to poke around business that was not hers.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 am

The next day, John arrived in class bright and early. He had chosen to start their project tomorrow for a reason. He had a few cousins that loved following him around. He'd need to throw them a few bones to keep them busy so Katherine and him weren't interrupted. "Yo." John sighed as he walked towards his seat. "Today after school..dont forget." he stated while sinking down back into his seat. If everything went well, they'd be able to get their project done without any difficulties. 

As soon as the school ended, John made his way out in the parking lot. He pulled out his phone to send Katherine a text that he was waiting for her. It was then that he realized he didn't have her number. "Well thats weird..." John blinked. After all the hell they had put each other through, he had never once gotten her digits. "Oh well.." John sighed as he rubbed his hands together. The weather was pretty cold that day. A small shiver ran down John's back. His dark brown eyes scanned the parking lot. Surely she wasn't going to keep him waiting...in the cold...and in the middle of the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Katherine-pierce-katherine-pierce-16766548-696-732-jpg

Katherine watched John for a moment but then she shook her head and sighed softly as she went back to paying attention to her book. She was not surprised that John began to talk to her but she doubted that the truce would last very long in their books. "For now..." she whispered and smirked slightly but then her smirk turned into a frown when she heard about the public library. Katherine did not think it was such a great idea to go there but she shrugged and nodded lightly agreeing with him anyways "I'll meet you there" she whispered softly to him without making eye contact. It was not much longer before the bell rang for dismissal of this class, she packed up her things and quickly left the class before anyone else could even stand up. It was strange but she kept on moving to her next class. It did not seem long at all when the day came to an end and she sat there on part of the brick wall with a small book in her hands that was black and covered with latin words.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:31 pm

John sunk back into his seat. His mini revolution had failed horribly. It looked like he'd be stuck working with Katherine. Just how were they suppose to get anything done? John wondered if they were being set up to fail. The teacher had to have known that Katherine and him were like oil and water. With a deep sigh, John turned around. The teacher was busy with his papers, so he wouldn't notice a few students talking if they did it quietly. 

"Truce?" John asked softly. He actually sounded sincere too. "Look I just wanna get this stupid project over with. Lets agree to work together for now ok?" he smiled. Of course, there was a catch. John had offered 'terms of peace' before. They tended to last for only so long. "Lets meet...eh...at the public library tomorrow after school. We can start are work there." John advised. For a moment, he was going to suggest that they go to his house. That would have turned out horribly tho. There was a reason not one student, or teacher, knew much about his family. He planned to keep it that way too.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 2:40 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Katherine_pierce_106_edit_by_laura7639-d4jvk8m
Katherine was not surprised that John was making a big deal out of this; it was for sure going to suck but she knew that they could not change partners and it was better to deal with it then try and ignore the problem. Well, she knew that John was a big problem but it wasn’t like she could go against the rules that her parents set for their family a long long time ago…. She wanted to say something to John but she thought that it was probably better not to say anything to him just yet, so she just sat there quietly reading the chapters that were assigned to everyone in the class.

The teacher glanced up at John, sighed and rolled his eyes with a bit of annoyance. “Sit.Down.John.” he spat at the boy as he gave him a look that meant business. “Look here. If you don’t like it, then too bad for you because you’re stuck with the decision I’ve made. I’m not changing my mind, so you can either be a big boy and deal with it by getting through the project together or you can sit there and sulk like a baby. If you don’t do the work with your partner, you will not get the 40%  that is coming from that project, and if it comes down to that then all I have to say is too bad. So sit down and do your work because nothing is going to change.” He said before he went back to grading the paper work that was sitting on his desk, he did not want to put up with this much longer so he just decided to work on other things knowing that everyone should be busy reading the chapters.

Katherine listened but she paid more attention to her book than anything else knowing that eventually John would get over his little fissy fit. She had more important things to focus on but after her classes she would talk to him and hopefully knock some sense into him. Though, she would have to be careful too; she did not want any secrets getting out. She was good at that though, keeping secrets and separating her personal life from her school and work life.

Last edited by Rukia on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm

"Damn." John thought to himself. He had hoped to get a better reaction from Katherine after calling her the name she hated. Of course, he knew that she knew, that he knew that it bothered her. The moment class started John began snoozing. You'd think that someone who slept so much wouldn't have much of a gpa. In fact, John's gpa was among the highest throughout the school! How'd he managed to pull that off? No one knew. The teachers were just as stunned. Could it be that John was actually smart?! No...he had to be cheating somehow..surely.

Naturally, John wasn't pull from his sleep until he heard Katherine and his names called. That got him up. He stared at the teacher wide eyed, his jaw tensing. He looked back at Katherine. Was she really just going to take this? There's no way they'd be able to finish the project. Also...why was she sitting behind him? It made John wonder if she was plotting something. Sure, she looked innocent with her brown locks, long eye lashes, and...and...the sexy way she smiled...but it was all a trick, an illusion! 

"Yo Teach." John called while raising his hand. He wasn't going to take this laying down. "I'd like to file a formal protest. I feel like my civil rights as a student have just been infringed on. You see, the founding fathers of this nation believed in choices. All men should have certain freedoms." John announced as he rose to his feet to make his case. It just wasn't school unless John was seen trying to fight against the 'man.' Most of the teachers tended to ignore him now, especially after the stink he had raised last year. As a matter of fact, the cafeteria ladies were still pissed off. Their food did not contain detached limbs and/or digits!
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Kather10

Ooc: Its perfect :3

Bic:

It was strange, but she was not really surprised when she noticed John sitting in the back of the class. Katherine froze in her tracks when she heard that nickname, it had been awhile since she heard that one but she smiled at John like it didn’t bother her but under her cold skin it ticked her off and she knew that he knew that it ticked her off. “It’s really weird that you would even bother asking questions like that” she whispered as she walked towards him and took the seat beside him after making sure that it was perfectly intact. “Summer was great actually, had a lot of fun.” She muttered as she pulled out her note book for this class and then glanced over at him again with a small smirk on her face “Of course not John. That would just be silly now” she muttered then she turned her attention to the teacher who began to talk about starting unit three and how there would be a project. Katherine loved projects but before she could even think of what was going to be happening, she heard the teacher say that people would be split into pairs for this large project that would take about three months to finish. Three fucking months?! This is going to be a long and painful process. She thought to herself as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Now, everyone. I will be choosing your partners” The male teacher said as he walked around the room and began to partner people up. When he got to the back of the class, he glanced at Katherine and at John thinking of the best situation in his mind. “Katherine and John. You’ll be partners…” he said he then walked back up to the front of the class room and cleared his throat gently. “Now, as partners you’ll need to work after class and on most weekends. No, this will not be fun for you but it’s worth 40% of your mark and if you can’t get along with your partner then that’s too bad. Get through this, no changing partners. Now. Get your text books out and read chapters 1,2 and 3” he said as he went to his desk, sat down and began to mark little assignments that were worth around 2-6 % of their marks.

Katherine did not know what to say, a project with John? Like fuck. She frowned disapprovingly at the decision that the teacher had made for her but she sighed and shook her head as she pulled her text book out from her backpack and flipped it open to where chapter one started. “Great…” she whispered with a roll of her eyes knowing that working with John would be a workout on it’s own.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Jon-Snow-Kit-Harington_510
"Another year of boredom..." John thought to himself. The raven haired Junior sat in the back of the class hoping he'd be able to sleep his way through another year of school. John was renowned for two things: his ability to talk his way out of trouble and his mysterious nature. In fact, his nickname among the girls last year had been, 'Mr. Mysterious.' No one knew too much about him except for one girl in particular. 
John was about to nod off when caught sight of a girl he hadn't seen all summer long. "Yes! Target sighted! At last some entertainment.." John thought to himself. "Yo Brownie." John smiled slyly from his desk when he saw Katherine enter the class. He had a bunch of nicknames for her, all of which she probably hated. He had started calling her brownie sometime during their freshman year. By luck, he had caught her stuffing her face with the delicious treats. The sight of Katherine's mouth covered in chocolaty sweetness gave him all the ammo he needed. Worst, the nickname Brownie had started spreading throughout the school that year.
"Sooooo, how was summer? Looks like you actually got some sun." John grinned. He leaned back in his seat while placing his feet on top of his desk. "Hey, you still writing in that diary?" John asked with a mischievous grin. Again by stroke of luck, he had gotten a hold of it one day during their sophomore year. For such a serious looking guy he sure loved playing jokes on people...especially Katherine.
ooc: hope that was ok  
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:15 pm

On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 KopiaKatherine-katherine-pierce-18627530-300-300On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Katherine_pierce__16_

Dear diary, today is another day of grade eleven. It's exciting but I'm nervous for some reason, perhaps its because my younger sister is has entered grade nine and I can't protect her much more. I don't know but I have a feeling that I, Katherine Pierce, will not forget this year. On another note, my parents are going away for a few weeks.. I believe it's six weeks that they will be gone, and of course my sister is going to be in my face 24/7.... my question is, should I send her off to her friends every weekend to have some 'me' time? I have no idea, I'll figure it out later. love, me. 

Katherine closed the small book and placed it in a box that she then picked up and placed in her closet. She could hear her sister rushing around trying to get ready for today but she could only smile as she got dressed in a nice green dress that complimented her body really well. "Katherine my dear! you and Izabelle need to get going now or else you'll be late and you don't want that now do you?" The mother called. She perked up and grabbed her backpack before opening her door. Katherine watched her sister run downstairs. Rolling her eyes, she shut her bedroom door behind her before making her way down the stairs, giving her mother a kiss on the cheek she rushed out the door and headed towards the high school. "Now Izabelle, keep everything to yourself... no one needs to know our business" she muttered. Izabelle gave a nod and went ahead of Katherine to get to school first.

Katherine blinked, she had never seen her sister like this before but she played with the ring she was wearing that she had gotten from her parents. She smiled a bit as she made her way through the front doors of the school and headed off to her first class. Her fingers soon were playing with her long dark brown hair and her brown eyes were starting to scan over the class room to see who was in there.

(my next post will be longer :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the line (Private/Mature)   On the line (Private/Mature) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the line (Private/Mature)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: