Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Ready or Not (Open.Mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Ready or Not (Open.Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Ready or Not (Open.Mature)   Ready or Not (Open.Mature) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:32 pm

Ready or Not (Open.Mature) 1244867965_2125_full

You are.....
The mirror image .... of me.....

It was a beautiful day in the Yokuit village. It was peaceful everywhere. Well, almost everywhere. The mansion in the far east side, was filled with screams, panting and cussing. The sounds were loud, and irritating. All the maids were rushing around and the man that owned the placed was in a panic attack as he tried to figure out what he was suppose to do. He really didn't have a clue as this was going to be his first child to be born. Little did everyone know, that not just one, but two children were going to be born this day. "Dammit!" the cussed torn through the house like venom. Everyone then began to freak out as they rushed up stairs to where the young lady was giving birth. The father of the children was the first one in the room to see his girl friend on the bed, face beat red and her body was shaking heavily from too much energy being wasted at once. "Relax please" he muttered gently. With that said, the girl shot him a glare as if to say 'you did this to me'. The man gulped and walked over slowly as the nurses came into the room behind him and began to clean some blood and get ready for the child....

*~~~*

It at least had to be two hours later when the first child was born. The women was tired and yet, happy. She watched as the nurses and her boy friend got to work on cleaning the child that they were holding. Her dark purple hair was wet from her boy friend pouring water on her little by little to keep her a bit cooled down. "ah" she whispered as she watched the amazing little girl that had little purple hair on her head and dark blue eyes. She couldn't wait to hold her. It seemed like forever, but only moments passed by when she felt another contraction zapped through her body making her yelp. Which made her boy friend, and nurses look at her strangely. "Ow" she gasped for air as one nurse came over and checked her out. The nurse had a blank expression on her face, then it became confused, then her eyes widened "I don't know if this is good news or not, but there's another one...". At the same time, the women's eyes and the man's eyes widened with shock.

*~~~~*

"They're beautiful" One cooed as she watched the twin girls squirm around in the crib that was set up beside the bed of the mother. The father soon came over and smiled as he noticed how the nurse was adoring his children "Yes, they are.." he muttered. Both girls had purple hair and dark blue eyes; which would soon turn to the color their suppose to be within a few months. "They're only a few days old, but they look so much like their mother..." he muttered as he watched the nurse soon walk off to go and take care of what was happening downstairs. He still couldn't believe he was a father, to twins. The mother then blinked softly as she watched her boy friend from a safe distance, she watched as he quickly got attached to their children and it warmed her heart to see that he was going to be the best father a father could be. 

*~~~~*

~18 years later~

Though she didn't know why, she always wore dark clothes. Mostly black. Maybe it was because her twin sister had been killed when they were ten years old. Drunk driver. Getting up from her seat, she glanced around and fixed her black short dress that she put on this morning. The dress came a few inches past her butt and was a bit ruffled. Strapless. Though on her right arm, she wore a matching little black bow that was tied there. On her dress, there was a black bow, and she had a black bow in her hair as well. Every day, she blamed herself for her sister's death. Her red eyes looking over to a mirror that was across the room, on a wall. "I should go looking around today... I only have a few days...." she whispered to herself as she walked over to the big mirror and looked herself over. Beautiful flawless skin, red eyes, purple hair that was long and easy to run your fingers through, average height, but very slender and thin, big chest, small waist that gave off curves. 

"Dam-" 
"Karia!" Her name was called from downstairs by a familiar voice; her mother. 
Looking over at the door, she titled her head slightly to one side as she became confused. "Yes?" she called back to her mother after walking over to the door and opening it. 
"Come down here won't you?" She heard her mother say.
"Alright alright!" she called back quite loudly as she then began to head out of her room. She shut the door behind her and sighed softly when a few maids walked past her and scurried into a room that was considered a 'living' room. She laughed softly at that. 
Soon Karia found herself going down the long set of stairs and heading into the large kitchen that her mother and father was in. Little did she know that her parent's were up to something. "What do yo-" she said as she then froze in her spot and looked at her parents who were sitting down with what appeared to be a friend of theirs. Her mother looked up at her and smiled softly. "Darling, this is Luke" she said. Karia nodded softly as she looked over at the older looking man. "Hey" she whispered then she blinked when she got a "Hello" back. Luke cleared his throat and slowly got up "Karia, please sit" he said as he pulled a chair out for her so she could sit down, when she did, he began. "You know in order to take over your parent's job, you must have a husband.... correct?". Karia nodded "If not, it's against the laws" she muttered softly making Luke nod. Luke then smiled "Well, me and your parents have come up with something for you. Let me call him in..." he said. Karia's eyes widened and she looked at her parents with disbelief in her eyes "Wh-What?. I thought you were going to wait till I found someone on my own!" she said. Her mother looked at her and sighed "Sweetheart, it's been months..... come on, give him a shot...." she whispered softly as Luke then called the man into the kitchen......

(Looking for someone to play the male character that is being called into the room, hm, maybe the ages 18-22 years of age for your character. Semi-descriptive if you can. Um, doesn't really matter what type of species, or what type of personality this male has. So, just a little info on this plot/idea; After her sister died, she blames herself. so, her parent's think it's time for her to get married and settle down, and take over their jobs. Though, she can't find anyone as she doesn't try that hard to look around for men. Her parents and the male's father get together and plan that they get together and try things out. Karia thinks it's going to be horrible, and there's a few fights in the beginning, but the male(your character) soon shows her the brighter side of things and ta-da, they fall in love and yada yada. =] if you want to post, go ahead =] and if you have any idea, please let me know. We can work something out :] thnx)
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/

Ready or Not (Open.Mature)
Page 1 of 1