Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Ana could feel her cheeks warming up when she heard his words, rumors? Oh she knew what anyone would say if they saw them together. Though she was not like that but she wondered if she could get close to Gavin, he was clearly her type but she was so shy and afraid that she did not want to move anything forward just yet so she kept quiet. She followed him back to the school hoping that no one was watching them as she glanced around but her eyes stopped on Gavin as she gave him a small smile “Of course, but I’d rather spend time there with someone” she said softly as she then cleared her throat gently “Anyways, I must get going so I’ll see you around” she muttered before heading into the school and quickly making her way to her next class. Of course she was two minutes late but the teacher did not seem to care as they continued to teach their lesson.

Kale was glad that Paige had listened to him but he was worried that he might scare her off. He smiled wondering why she was even out of class but he would worry about it later, he finished his smoke and put it out properly. “So tell me more about yourself, you’re pretty quiet in class and those girls seem to be bugging you a lot so… want to tell me what’s up?” he asked as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders “Don’t think of me as your supervisor, think of me as your friend.” He muttered softly knowing that Paige might not even answer him but he wanted to get to know her more. “Oh here’s an idea..” he whispered as he  gently cupped her face with his other hand “Why don’t you and me go see a movie this coming weekend? I’ll buy” he said softly and let go of her carefully.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Paige jumped slightly at the voice that called out to her. Shoot! She was suppose to be at the nurse. She turned around to see Kale poking his head inside the school. Paige turned her head slightly in confusion. What did he want with her? She decided it was best not to make him mad. He would be teaching her and she did not want to have his anger come down on her in class. She was already going to have a hard enough time with it. She made her way to him, stepping outside quickly. She took a couple steps away from the door before facing him, "Yes...Kale..."

Gavin watched her with interest, like a scientist would an experiment but also with a mix of intrigue and wonder. Gavin nodded slowly, "Let's go back. I do not need anyone to be giving me crap for keeping you away from school.... plus could you imagine all the rumors that would start." Gavin winked at her before heading through the hedge again. Closing it quietly when she was through. As they started heading back he glanced at her. "You know you are welcome to go there at anytime. It's not like I own the place."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Kale could only imagine what Tara and Lacey were going to run their big mouths about to Samantha but he wanted to get Samantha to compromise a deal with him, something she could not refuse. Or at least, he hoped that she would not refuse his offer. Outside for a smoke, he stood there staring across the road at the other school that they had a ‘rivalry’ with which he really did not mind to say the least. He was just glad that he had spare right now, there was no homework that he knew of right now so there was nothing to worry about at the moment. Something caught his attention though as he looked through the large glass doors to see Paige walking through the hallway. Strange, should she not have class right now? What the hell is she up to? He thought as he walked over to one of the doors and open it up with his free hand, poking his head into the school, he whistled at Paige “Hey, come out here” he said as he watched her wondering if she would actually obey. “We need to talk” he said with a more serious look to his face.

Anastasia giggled a bit when she noticed how warm the air was getting around them to dry the water off of Gavin. She did not mean to splash water at him but she was kind of glad that she did, carefully she pulled her hand away and brushed her bangs away from her eyes so she could see better. She blinked softly though when she heard the bell ring, she sighed softly not wanting to go back just yet. There was so much that she wanted to do here. “Yes, I love it here” she whispered as she frowned and looked back in the direction of the school. “Should be heading back though, I suppose” she muttered softly as she crossed her arms over her chest in disapproval. “I don’t want to go back yet, but probably should just in case homework is assigned” her words were muttered once more as she took a glance at the pond that she had just been playing in. Ana wanted to play with it more, to practice but she knew that school was important and she needed high grades to get where she wanted to be in life. “So, should we get going then ?” she asked softly as she looked at Gavin and studied his facial expression.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Tara and Lacey nearly jumped out of their skin at Kale's voice coming from behind them. They shook their head quickly, "Uuumm...." They just couldn't seem to answer and just stayed silent. When Kale left they groaned. "Why is Kale paying attention to her I do not know. He knows that Samantha likes him. She is also on his level.", Lacey spoke, slighty annoyed.

"Yeah, maybe he has a screw loose.", Tara piped up. Both girls shrugged and headed toward the door and eventually Samantha.

Paige made her way to her next class, History. It wasn't the greatest class to be in but she hoped that she would be able to enjoy some quiet time without being picked on. She walked into class and saw that barely anyone had gotten there yet. She took a seat in the back and watched all the people that came in. After a few moments, Lacey walked through the door alone. Her buddy Tara was no where to be seen. Even if it wasn't both of them, it made her stomach drop. She stood up and went to the teacher, an older female with spots of gray in her hair. She spoke quietly with the teacher for a few moments before receiving a note and heading out of class. She was headed toward the nurse's office but quickly got sidetracked, walking through the halls.

Gavin noted Tyler's element. It was easy to put out fire if you were Air. Also easy to fuel it to the point of losing control. It was easily done if you knew how. He watched Ana as she was out on the water, confidence filling her and making her even more interesting and beautiful. When the water splashed everywhere he laughed. He watched her come up and touch his cheek again. "No need to do that.", he spoke softly as the air around them started moving, turning into a warm ttornado that quickly dried him off. "I am guessing you like this place then?" It was then that the bell rang signaling calls change.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Kale made sure that the projector was turned off along with the computer. He did not want anything to over heat and cause problems, that was the last thing he needed in this class room but as he sat there he noticed how Paige went to go leave and how Lacey and Tara were in the way. He listened and watched from the corner of his eyes quietly for a moment as he cleaned up some papers from the desk; putting them in the little drawers for the teacher to look at later when he had a moment. He carefully got off the desk and grabbed his backpack, slinging it over his left shoulder as he headed over to the door and looked at Lacey and Tara with a serious look to his face. “You guys aren’t bugging her, are you? It’s the first day.” He muttered as he gave them a questioning look as if to say ‘don’t try to lie’. “Shouldn’t you ladies be getting to your next class now? Mmm?” he asked as he pushed past them and headed in the direction of his next class which was of course it was fitness which was probably one of his favourite class just because it let him distress over the little things in life.

She did not know what it was about him but she felt completely safe in the eyes of him, it was like she had known him for years but she had not and it was very strange but relaxing too. Ana looked at the hedges and watched them separate to let them through, carefully she made her way through the hedges with help to get over the roots but when she noticed the small pond in the center she quickly made her way over to it and sat down immediately about an inch from it as if it was her life source or something.  Taking a deep breath, she slowly let it out and smiled “This is beautiful” she said softly as she glanced back at Gavin as she laid down next to the pond and let herself made orbs of water, shaping them into all different things like dragons, people, dogs, cats and more. She was an interesting one for sure. “Tyler controls fire, I suppose that would explain a lot of things with him” she giggled as she got up and walked on top of the water. She stood in the middle of the pond and carefully made a shield of water around her for a few minutes as she watched for any animals but when she found now her shield just exploded spreading everywhere. Even a bit on Gavin. Her eyes widened and she quickly rushed over to him, gently brushing the little bit of water that was on his cheeks “I’m sorry for that” she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Paige continued to watch the bloopers for the remaining time in class. She was glad for the distraction from what had happened earlier with the girls, Tara, Lacey and Samantha, and the strangeness of Kale wanting to know if she was okay. She secretly was glad that he cared but was unsure if she really should even show that at all.

The class bell rang as she got up and grabbed her bag, slinging over her shoulder before she started heading out of the door. It was then that she saw Tara and Lacey in front of her, arms crossed over their chests. It was Tara, the blonde, that spoke first, "It looks like Samantha will have something to talk to you about later."

Lacey laughed, "Yeah..."

Paige shook her head, "Out of my way!" She pushed through the girls and left the room without looking back. Such stupid behavior she thought.

Gavin reached up touching his face where the water had touched and smiled. "The healing magic... at least that's what they say." He brought his hands up as they grew closer to some tall hedges. With a flick of his wrist, the hedges parted, revealing a natural meadow behind it with a small pond in its center. "This... is what I wanted to show you. I had a feeling that you were a Water Elementalist.", he walked through the hedges, after a hand to get her over the roots. "You are not hot headed enough for a Fire Elementalist and not quite the type for a Earth one either..."

OOC: Blah Gavin's was short...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 pm

It was adorable to see how many girls adored him but he was not really going to participate in the flirting if he could help it. He wanted to keep ties with Paige, she was beautiful and yet so mysterious in her own strange way. Kale was glad to hear that Tara and Lacey would tell Samantha to meet him after school ended at his car, there was some things he would need to talk to her about and maybe he could come up with a deal or two to help Paige out in the long run. He wondered just how close Paige would let him get but he was more than willing to earn his way into her life. Usually he was not like that but Paige was different, and he liked different. Kale could hear the fits of laughter in the class room but he knew who’s laughter was whos which was nice to indentify. He could only imagine the look on Samantha’s face when Tara and Lacey would go to tell her the ‘good’ news but he would be patient with the rest of the day since it was going to be a long one. He could not wait to get home but he had to focus on the moment at hand. He grabbed some blank pieces of paper, he wrote something small on one without making it look like a big deal just gathering ideas on how he could make this class more fun as he let the clips run like he would for a movie.

Ana noticed how he seemed to not want to share his story but she got distracted when Gavin winked at her. Her cheeks turned a dark red and she blinked softly as she tried to find her words but yet she found none. She was stunned by the action and tried to make sense of it but she snapped out of it when she noticed that he started to walk. Quickly, she caught up with him and closed her eyes for a moment but her eyes reopened when she heard his question. Eventually he would figure it out anyways so she thought that she might as well tell him now while he was right there. “I control..” she whispered then she made a small hand motion and a small orb of water carefully rubbed up against Gavin’s cheeks and chin. “Water.” She said softly as she made it vanish not sure on how he would react to that but she shrugged off her thoughts and glanced around to see if anyone was watching them at all, she doubted it but she hated an audience. “Where are we going?” she asked as she looked back at Gavin and smiled wondering what he had in mind for their walk, she would of loved to spend more time with him if class didn’t start for a bit. She could listen to him all day and question him but she would get to that later, taking it nice and slow was a good point right now. After all, she barely knew him. Ana blinked when she realized this, she really needed to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Tara and Lacey smiled like fools as they looked at Kale, adoration still in their eyes but also something else... Jealousy. They did not want Samantha to get the attention but themselves. Yet they were torn cause they wanted Samantha to continue liking them so they weren't in her radar. "We will tell her!", they spoke in unison.

Paige tried to focus on her project while Kale was talking with the girls but quickly got sidetracked by things going on outside. Birds flitting through the sky, people walking around the courtyard below and cars whizzing past on the street. A paper got passed which she barely registered as attendance. She soon got lost in her own thoughts and was only pulled out when Kale spoke up again, breaking her in mid thought. She watched him with curiosity as he rolled out the projector. Within a few minutes she was stifling her laughs, as not to be too loud. She glanced over at Kale momentarily before returning her attention back to the screen. Not wanting to get caught looking at him.

Gavin listened to her story with interest before shrugging at her question. "Not much to tell.", he spoke non chalantly, not wanting to share his story. "It's much too soon for you to be asking for my life story don't you think?", he winked at her, wondering how she would react.

"C'mon, let's walk. Class won't be for a bit.", he began walking without waiting for her but did glance back to make sure she was following. He walked along silently for a moment. "So what is your profiency?", he asked, wanting to know what element she handled the best. He also wanted to know what Tyler handled, just as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Kale could not believe this, but he saw it coming so it did not really shock him. He still had a grin on his face as he thought about it on when he wanted to see Samantha. It had been quite a while since he actually last talked to her, he believed it was the beginning of summer or close to there anyways. “Mmm, I think I should see her after school. Tell her to meet me in the parking lot by the black and yellow Chevrolet camaro” he whispered to them, which was his car that his father had built for him customizing it to his likings. “Thanks ladies” he whispered as he straightened up and walked over to a young male that had his hand raised. It was not long before he resolved the issue that the male had but he chatted for a little bit anyways to get to know him it was then he realized that he did not do attendance which made him chuckle softly as he made his way back to the front of the class room and grabbed the attendance sheet. He passed it around and made sure people signed it before going to put it back on the teacher’s desk. His silver eyes glanced over at the clock and he sat ontop of a desk seeming kind of bored so he got an idea. He waited for about twenty more minutes into the class time before speaking. “Alright, papers away everyone!” he called out and watched as the class listened. “This seems boring doesn’t it for the first day?!  You guys have worked on this paper for a bit now. Time for a break” he said as he got the projector up and running. He got off the desk and logged into a computer, he pulled up a few blooper videos that were hilarious.

Her laughter slowly died down, her cheeks were red and she was smiling which was pretty to see. This was not like her, but she liked it for some reason. Ana calmed herself as she listened to Gavin, such a handsome bad boy; she never would have guessed that they would be caught in the same room or sharing words with each other but she wanted to get to know him better. She wanted to get closer to him but she was not sure on how he would feel about that. “Well we use to date like when we were really young, and we broke up a while ago but he wanted to be friends with benefits and I told him no and cut him from almost everything in my life so now he’s.. being a baby about it because he’s pissed off” she said softly and shrugged lightly “He needs to get over it” she whispered as she put her hands in her pockets. “So….What’s your story anyways?” she asked softly as she studied his facial expression carefully not sure as to if he would even tell her the truth or not.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:17 am

Paige gave him a look of curiosity as he left her to her own devices. Why did he seem to know that she wasn't. Even with Samantha's comment earlier, it didn't mean it affected her. lt did bother her but that was not the point. His interest in her only confused her. She kept her golden eyes on him as he stopped at the giggling girls. 

"Samantha? Of course we have talked with her.", the girls voice was filled with excitement. "When did you want to meet her?"

Paige winced at the question, unsure of how she felt about it.

Gavin was watching Ana as she laughed to her hearts content. He brought up his hand and made a small waving gesture, bringing more air around her. Making sure she had enough air so he could continue to hear her laugh. It was such a pleasing sound, ringing through the Courtyard. He smiled devilishly showing a bit more of his bad boy side. "Tyler is only human..... well, maybe not human.", he winked at her. "Tell him to leave you alone."

Gavin stuffed his hands in his pockets. "So what is his deal anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Kale could hear the other girls talking quietly about him and Paige but he paid no attention to them, only to Paige as he then nodded lightly “Okay, I don’t believe that but I’ll talk to you later I suppose. Let me know if you want need some help” he whispered to her before straightening up to his full height, he walked around for a bit more talking to some of the students till he got to the girls that had been gossiping quietly. Kale could not help but to grin as he leaned down to their height “You ladies getting this or do you need some guidance?” he asked softly. He was trying to act dumb, and he was very good at it as he laid low for many things in his life. He wondered what Paige was like outside of the school area but he would get to know her a bit more after school was finished today, he was curious but he was good at hiding his feelings and thoughts from everyone else. Beside’s, who needed to know that he found Paige an interesting beautiful girl? No one that’s who. It was his business only and he would like to keep it that way for awhile till he grew closer to Paige, not wanting to frighten her in any way. Though, perhaps he already did that? He did not know but would figure it out soon enough. “By the way,  have both of you talked to Samantha lately? I need to see her” he whispered to them.

Her eyes widened in shock as she quickly kept up with Gavin, she was not sure as to what he was up to but it must have been something good as she watched him indicate to keep quiet. She gave him a strange look as if to say ‘that’s what I do best’ but she glanced at how their hands were together and bit her bottom lip wondering why these butterflies were fluttering in her stomach, it was nothing to get overly excited about. Anastasia glanced at Gavin but she peaked around the corner to notice Tyler get hit in the face with the door, her mouth opened as she was stunned but her face went red as she tried her best not to laugh at the situation. There was so much that she wanted to ask Gavin but she knew that she could do that in a little bit. Ana quickly followed him down the hall till they were out of sight, out of hearing range and out of mind. She burst into fits of laughter which she had never done since she was just a few months old and it was glorious to hear. Never in her life would she be so up to harming others who have done so physical damage to her but she guessed that she would slowly get over that, maybe with some help along the way..
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Paige was paying attention to her assignment, as much as she could with the gossiping girls anyway. She was making it a point not to look at Kale. A hard thing to do as he kept walking around the room. She was trying to focus on the project which seemed to be a new way of focusing. They were suppose to test it multiple times in various uses to determine its effectiveness. Not the funnest project but one that might prove useful to her.

Startled, Paige looked up at kale and smiled weakly, "I'm fine.." She set her hand down, pencil still in hand. 

"Oh my! Why is he talking to her?"

" She SO isn't in his League."

Page rolled her eyes and unconsciously began tapping the pencil on her desk. "I am fine.... really.", She spoke quickly. She wanted to talk to him as she admired him but yet she did not need Samantha to have any extra ammo. Those girls were Samantha's groupies, so to speak. 

Gavin watched the scene unfold before him, making sure not to get involved too soon. He almost thought she was going to say something to him but the hope flickered then died. Gavin got a wicked grin on his face as an idea blossomed in his mind. He grabbed Ana's hand and hurried to the corner that Tyler gust rounded. He pressed his fingers against his lips indicating her to keep quiet. 

Peaking around the corner they saw Tyler just coming up to the door at the end of the hall. When he moved to open it, it suddenly flew open, Slamming into his face and causing him to scream. Gavin still had Anais hand in his own and hurried down the hall with her in tow.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:38 pm

The teacher watched Kale interact with the students in the class room and smirked “I’ll be back in about ten minutes. Have fun” he muttered as he got up from his chair and headed out of the class room, leaving Kale alone to teach something or help who ever needed it with whatever. A coffee sounded nice right about now to wake him up a bit more.
Kale glanced over at the teacher and watched him leave “Alright, sounds good” he muttered as he then turned his attention back to the class, of course he had been listening to the little comments but he made sure to keep this professional between him and the students at hand which meant acting like he didn’t notice the flirts he was getting from the girls. He walked around the class room slowly a few times between the desk and made sure everyone was starting that little project. “I hope everyone had a good summer, now if anyone has any questions or concerns about this project please don’t be afraid to raise your hand or yell at me” he chuckled softly at his little joke but he stopped near Paige and leaned down a bit to get closer “Hey you” he whispered and smiled “Doing okay?” he asked softly.

Anastasia needed to get her homework done and she knew of the greatest place to do it too. Her mind wandered a bit but not too far as she did not want to get lost in her thoughts and then possibly end up doing something really stupid. Though something caught her attention, she froze in her spot and glanced over in the direction of the male voice but it just wasn’t any male voice, it was the one from earlier that had told her to tell Tyler to go fuck himself which was a good idea if she was not so darn shy. Ana tilted her head slightly and nodded a bit as if she was completely agreeing with him but still no words came from her mouth as she gently brushed her bangs back from her golden eyes. She smiled at him and her cheeks turned a pinkish colour but she was soon bumped into by none other than Tyler, she winced and glared at Tyler.
Tyler blinked at he looked at Anastasia and grinned “You see tonight stupid bitch” he muttered as he went to turn around the corner.  Anastasia took a deep breath in as she thought about what Gavin had told her and she opened her mouth but no words came out and she sighed softly as she then bit her bottom lip lightly. She shook her head knowing that she probably wouldn’t see him tonight because he was so full of himself. Rolling her eyes, she then looked over at Gavin and gave him a questioning. “So… what are you up to?” she asked quietly, it could barely be heard but she liked it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Paige nearly fell out of her chair when Kale walked through the door. It was a strange coincidence to see him again let alone have him teaching her class. It seemed really odd since had just been admiring his skill as she made her way here. This made her slightly nervous which was instantly made worse when he glanced at her. Did he know? She mentally slapped herself! Of course he didn't! How would he even know what she was thinking? 

Voices caught her attention, stopping her fumbling inner dialogue, much to her relief. She glanced in the direction only to be met with giggling girls. She rolled her eyes as she caught part of the whispered conversation.

"Can you believe that HE is going to be teaching us." 

" I'm just glad we get to stare at him all day."

Paige returned her attention to Kale who was in front of the class again. She looked at the paper she was handed while she tried to ignore the flirty girls that were trying to get Kale's attention. 

Gavin was reading a cult classic as his teacher didn't want to teach on the first day. Plus it was a class that only last year students attended. It was basically a review class on everything they had learned in the last four years. The sound of the door caught his attention and was pleasantly surprised at the intruder. He watched her interact with the teacher for a few moments. He placed his book in his bag and stood up just as the girl left. He spoke with the teacher for a few moments before leaving class.

Gavin was able to pick up on her scent, a trick using his ability, and started following her. He had no idea why he was following her. He didn't like getting involved with other people's drama. He tended avoid that kinda thing. A part of the lone wolf mentality. Maybe it was because she was quiet, demure... shy. He caught sight of her and smiled until he realized that he had no excuse as to why he was going after her. He started thinking, rapidly coming up with reasons. He came up empty. "Fancy seeing you so soon." Lame... he knew it but couldn't help the words that tumbled from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Ooc: Good idea! :D
Kale made his way to the office of registration and grabbed his schedule quickly, he glanced at it for a minute then put it away in his pocket before heading out to his first class; teacher assistance. One of his favourite classes because he got to be like the teacher and present the topics that they would need to do. Of course, he showed up about five minutes after class actually started and when he entered the room he could see the teacher getting his papers ready for today.
“Class, this is Kale White. He’ll be my assistant for the whole year. He’ll be doing most of the teaching, just so you know” The teacher laughed softly as he gathered some paper for a project assignment for this week.
Kale smirked a bit “Oh come on, I won’t be doing all the work now” he said as he walked up to the black board and wrote on it ‘Kale White’. He sat down on top of a desk and took a sip of his tea as his silver orbs scanned over the full class room. “Well, it’s nice to see some fresh faces” he whispered as he then noticed that young girl again, the one he almost bumped earlier but he gently cleared his throat and glanced at the teacher when he muttered something. He grinned as he grabbed a few sheets of paper and got off the desk, going around and handing out to each person two sheets of paper. “Now today, you’ll be starting a project. It’s a very small one, should be done by the end of the week or earlier. And you will be working alone” he said as he stood at the front of the class with the most gorgeous smile.

Anastasia blinked softly when she heard a voice, she had completely forgot about the man that was not too far away from her but she glanced over at him and took his advice to heart. Yeah.. if only I was not so afraid… she thought to herself as she watched him leave. He was certainly mysterious that was for sure, and of course she had seen him only a few times but she did not care to go near him; she had enough friends to care about at the moment and she did not need anymore drama in her life. Though he made her more curious as to who he really was, and what he was like outside of the school but she guessed that she would soon figure that all out in good time. Ana smiled a bit as she tightened her grip on her books and quickly headed off to her first class but half way through she had to leave class and she entered the class room that Gavin was in.
“Oh hello Anastasia, how are you?” the teacher muttered as he sat there behind his desk with a cup of coffee in his hands.

She smiled slightly and gave him two thumbs up before pulling out pile of paper and placed it before him on the desk, she took one glance around the class room to notice that some of the students were working away quietly and others were either chatting quietly amongst themselves or reading. Her golden eyes flickered back to the teacher and a few looks were exchanged before she left the class room and headed down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm

Paige caught what the man said but she had no time to respond to him as he disappeared past the door. She kept walking, a slight smile on her face. She knew the man that had spoken to her. His name seemed to slip her mind but he was known for his spirits. One of the few that could summon the mythological beasts in the school. There was only one other that rivaled his ability. He was also very good looking. All the girls spoke of him in a strangely dreamy way. He was skilled and good looking but he was just like them right? She wished that she could be even a fraction of what he was. It would definitely help her situation a little.

Paige rounded the corner and headed to her first class. Aware that she was not going to have much luck. Mediation was a pain in the ass. At least she thought so. She was always getting sidetracked. She stepped inside the classroom and found a desk near the windows. That's my problem, she cursed at herself. The window provided so many wonderful distractions to a boring class.

OOC: Brainstorm!!!! Your charrie should totally be the teacher's assistant or something. That will keep her attention lol

Gavin listened to the conversation that was happening beside him. It wasn't really any of his business and he preferred to stay out of complicated situation but he had one weakness. Damsels in distress. He watched them out of the corner of his eye just to make sure that she would come to no harm from Tyler, a guy he knew from rumors only.

When Tyler left he looked at the woman and raised an eyebrow at her. "You know... you should stick up for yourself. Tell him to 'Go fuck himself' or something.", he spoke softly, not making eye contact as he was already turning around. "It would shock him..." Gavin walked away from the girl, his advice coming from a part of himself that he kept hidden. He pushed past the groups of kids and young adults until he reached the History class and stepped inside, taking his seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Spoiler:

It was strange to think about, but he had been at the school for now three years . Though he really enjoyed being there, not because of his power but because of the friends he had made and the connections that were now tied to him. He enjoyed living on the island with his younger and older siblings but he mostly enjoyed his time alone for the most part. He knew of his cousin who went to the school right across from his school but he did little things to avoid not socializing with her. After all, they were not getting along and who needed to know they were cousins? No-one that’s who. 

His morning was peaceful, he had his tea in one hand and a book in the other with his backpack slung over his right shoulder. His silver eyes scanned the area as he made his way towards the school, ready for another day but something caught his attention. A young girl with blonde hair and golden eyes, god she was breath-taking. He almost bumped into her and smiled a bit as he stopped and glanced over at her “Hey. Don’t worry about Samantha. She’s a bitch to almost everyone” he said as he recognized the look on her face, she was cute but he grabbed the door and slipped into the building to get his schedule for the year.

Spoiler:
 There was just something about today that was different, not in the bad way either; or so she hoped. Her morning was slow and kind of boring but she would not complain about it knowing that there was no point in complaining as it would not change anything. She was a quiet and shy one for sure, did not socialize too much with anyone but her close group of friends and her family. Anastasia blinked softly as she stared at her cell phone  and walked down the hallway towards her locker. She never imagined herself her but she was glad that she was. Carefully she put her cell phone back into the pocket of her skinny jeans and stopped in front of her locker, she could feel eyes on her but she did not bother to act like she noticed. Her skin was freezing cold as she touched the locker and water began to form around the lock. Her golden eyes watched the lock spin on its own then unlock itself before the water began to vanish. The locker popped open a bit and she then opened it all the way, grabbing a couple books as her light brown bangs fell in front of her golden eyes. With a sigh, she held her books close to her and she shut the locker but she heard a voice that was all too familiar; a male voice and she soon noticed Tyler her ex boyfriend coming over to her.
“Hello Ana, god damn you’re looking good today” he whispered as he gently cupped her face with his hands, his blonde hair and blue eyes was no match for any girl.
Ana made no attempt to talk back to him, she glared at him and she tried to pull away but she was pushed against her locker.
“Still not talking eh? Well, no matter… I’ll see you later” he muttered as he let go of her and headed off to class.

Ana bit her bottom lip as she watched him go around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sanguis
Admin
Sanguis

PostSubject: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) Butter11

Aeoliran Academy, the only school to teach those who could call on spirits to come to them, was on an island that none could find. At least no human could find. Paige Steele had grown up on this island. Her mother was on the school board for Aeoliran Academy which meant her whole family lived on the island. Her mother's role in her school was a sore point and one that people constantly used as a reason to make fun of her. People blamed her good academic grades on her mother's influence although it had nothing to do with it. Her mother was more strict than most other parents and would never consider altering grades or bribing the teacher's to do so even though they were one of the richest families on the island.

Paige walked the streets slowly as she headed to school in the morning light. A few creatures moved around her. Butterflies flitted around her head, dancing to a tune only they could hear. Small foxes ran around her feet and a small cat nestled against her neck. The animals around her were strange, a yellowish aura all around them causing trails behind them as they moved. Paige fixed her hat and looked up at her surroundings. She sighed, realizing that she was at her destination.

"Goodbye for now....", she whispered. She brought up her right hand which held a staff in her hand. She waved it in front of her dismissing the creatures around her. They disappeared instantly, leaving a faint trail of the yellow aura behind.
Paige started walking once more, heading into the grounds of her school. Her second year at Aeoliran and she was determined to make it different than her last. She headed into the Administration building and waited in line for her turn. Get her schedule, check her locker and get to class. She thought it would be simple until she heard her voice.

"Well... well... well, if it isn't Paige Steele. Are you actually going to learn something this year?", a voice filled with hate floated to her ears. It was Samantha von Dremme. The best female Spirit Walker in the school.

Paige ignored her as she was motioned forward by the receptionist. She was handed her schedule which she was pleased for. It was time to get out of the building and away from Samantha. She hurried out the door and barely avoided hitting someone as she walked out the doors.
Spoiler:

Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) After_11
Gavin looked down at the school from his high perch. He was in the middle of the air about thirty feet up, sitting cross-legged like he had no worries. Air whipped around him, causing his spiky hair to move slightly. This was his fifth year at school. His last and he was definitely happy about it. He was so tired of the rich and snobby that lived here. He had gotten a scholarship of sorts to come to the school because of his ability with Air. There were not a lot of people that could control the wind like he could. He could pull the air right out of someone's lungs with barely a thought. Due to this they allowed him to live at the dorms and go to school.

Gavin looked around at all the people milling about outside the school. He rolled his eyes at the groups of people. He preferred to be alone, high in the sky or alone in a room, nose stuck in a book. He began to lower himself to the ground just in front of the door. His sudden appearance caused a few gasps from the surrounding students which made him smirk. He also loved being sneaky. A trait that he learned through his air control. He could pad the ground with enough air to make his footsteps disappear altogether.

Gavin headed into the administration building and walked up to the front where he was handed his schedule. Due to being in his last year, he got special privileges like cutting in line. He headed out of the administrative area and toward his first class which was History. He liked History due to the teacher being absolutely crazy. Always talking as if he was at every historical event and sometimes even dressed up. He stopped at his locker which was a few doors away from his first class. He glanced at the girl a few steps away before returning his gaze to his own locker.  

Spoiler:

OOC: I hope this is okay. It is kinda rushed as I need to check on laundry. Let me know if there is something that is wrong with it. Oh and thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)   Untouched Depths (Rukia, M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Untouched Depths (Rukia, M)
Page 1 of 1