Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:10 pm

"i want to do that for you, as well as do things to you. But for now i like to spoil you" he smirked a little but his intentions were very sweet.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 11:35 pm

"Y-You don't have to do that for me." She blinked,w alking over to him, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:11 pm

he smiled "it really is, also i'm paying" he knew this place would be pricey but he didn't mind to at all, he actually loved to treat her to things like this.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 am

She made a soft noise. "Oh my god, this is gorgeous!" She laughed, looking around at all of the flowers. "....Zarren, this place is wonderful." She looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 12:13 am

He held her hand happily, he was not as red but his heart raced. A lady came up "table for two?" he nodded "yes, in the most beautiful spot you have "yes sir" she lead them to a wonderful spot, surrounded by plants even with a small indoor fountain by it.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:39 am

"I'm not complaining." She giggled, but she agreed. Hopping down, she took his hand in hers, and walked into the cafe, her face a dark shade of red. Her first kiss. And it was with him. It was all she could ask for.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:06 am

He blushed and smiled hugging her back. "we should probably go inside, before i get started again, right?" he chuckled with a soft loving smile.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Olive touched her fingers to her lips softly, then laughed softly. "It's okay..." She smiled, kissing his nose happily. "I'm glad you did." She hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:48 pm

At one point he lifted her up, with a happy noise. Then blushed more and pulled back still holding her "s-sorry, don't wanna make that too long, or i might have to to take you to my place" he blushed more realizing what he said "oh, jeez.." he chuckled a little trying to play it cool, but just got flustered.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:22 pm

She blushed brightly an stopped walking. After recovering from the shock, she sweetly kissed him back, standing on her tiptoes.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

He blushed looking to her, then moving to kiss her quickly but with a sweetness of his love as well.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:37 pm

She looked up at him, moving to his side. "Yeah, that's a good word." She hugged his chest as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:16 pm

"well, that's were we are going it look so nice" he smiled "and maybe like, homey?" he shrugged not sure he said that right. He looked to her after he spoke with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:30 pm

She pouted, looking aside. Once he mentioned the plants, she looked up with a curious glint. "Hm?" She smiled slightly. "Oh! Yeah, I've seen this place. Never went in, though."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:00 pm

He chuckles more, getting closer to the place, "I don't think people do that till they are old" he smiles softly "see that cute little place with lots of plants?" he pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:18 am

"What?!" She stammered. "Noooo I can't have shrunk!" She whined. "Don't jinx me like that!" She hit his arm playfully.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 am

He just laughed while shaking his head, but he did indeed get a little taller. "Maybe you just shrunk" he smiled teasingly to her
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:05 am

"You're gonna make me wait?" She groaned." Fiiiiiiine" She smiled up at him. "...Did you get taller? You jerk, I haven't grown at all."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Hmmm" he smiled "when we are at yours" he smiled softly to her as he lead her to the cafe once out of the zoo
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:57 pm

She laughed. "Well, okay then." She nudged him. "So, when are you gonna tell me about your trip?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:09 pm

"sure that actually sounds really nice!" he smiled big and happy "and lets go to your house, mine might be dusty" he smiled playfully
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

"That would be fun!" She smiled up at him. "Then maybe we can just go to my house, or yours, and just relax for awhile" She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:25 pm

"oh, i think i saw a new cafe, when i was coming to meet you" he smiled "we can try that, and maybe also go to the mall?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:10 pm

She grinned, and began walking out. Every step she took made her nervous. She looked down at her hand, intertwined with his, and blushed. She didn't want to make a fool of herself. Not in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:45 pm

He nods "that would be great, i really need to sit down anyway." he smiled. His heart was still pumping from their new relationship status
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)   Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me, Love Me Not. (Reserved/Mature)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next