Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Walking Dead II(M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:44 am

((ok so I'm late to the party, as usual, but I just discovered this song and I'm lovin it! XD Have a listen and tell me what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkRVnVZF-rc ))

"You're not a party girl are you?" Jason grinned from ear to ear. "Relax babe. I've got enough stuff down here to live off of for at least 3 months. Mines well be entertained while surviving." Jason smiled. He was soooo close to getting Caroline down stairs when he suddenly felt Celab's hand on his shoulder. "Do me a favor and back off, K?" Jason frowned. Kyle closed his eyes and released a deep sigh. Caleb and Jason ALWAYS butted heads whenever they saw eachother. Kyle assumed it was because Caleb suspected that Jason might be scheming of a way to get into Leilah's pants...which wasn't too far from the truth. Jason watched in amazement as Caleb took over, as usual, and ordered everyone into the living room. The dirty blonde stood his ground in front of the soldier, staring his right in the eyes. "This my house padre. There can only be 1 big dog." he stated while crossing his hands over his chiseled chest.  

Kyle followed Caroline and sat down beside her. He leaned in and gently started whispering in her ear. "If this comes to blows...hide behind the couch." he told her, having witnessed a fight or two between Jason and Caleb. Jason smiled as he stood toe to toe with Leilah's 'big' brother. "I say we dont have to leave. Its not safe. I've got enough food, water, beer, weed, and weapons to last for 3 months. I've also got a generator. The door to the basement is strong enough to withstand a grenade. I've tested it." Jason stated proudly. He shifted his gaze over towards Caroline. His bright blue eyes shot her a seductive wink. At that point, Kyle decided to put his 2 cents in. "But its only 3 months. If we can get inside a base, I think we should. I mean, we'll have better odds of surviving right?" Kyle blinked, his eyes shifting between Caleb and Jason. "Thats assuming that the government is responsible for all this." Jason growled. "Eh?" Kyle blinked, again. "This has Obama written all over it! He didn't wanna leave his last term, so he decided to unleash a virus to destroy the Free World. Typical." Jason sighed while shaking his head slowly from side to side.

Kyle pressed his palm to his face. Where was Ant when they needed him? He probably would have socked Jason for saying something so stupid. Amodini wasn't impressed either. She had caught most of what was being said while she searched all the downstairs rooms for Ant. "You're such a moron. Dont ever reproduce..." she hissed as her brown eyes shifted towards the steps. "Dont worry Amod." Jason grinned, which caused Amodini cold gaze to grow even icier. She HATED that nickname with a passion! "Since I'm such a moron, I'm sure you'll be more than happy fending for yourself." he added with a smug grin. Amodini stuck up her middle finger. "As soon as I find your friend we're out of here."

Ant's face stayed mostly calm as Leilah spoke. He listened quietly to what she had to say. Once she was finished, he closed his eyes and released a long, deep sigh. Amodini's mouth had struck again. "So, thats how it is hm?" he whispered softly while rubbing the back of his neck. Suddenly, Ant's body pounced right on top of Leilah's! He pinned her writs into the sheets as his lips hovered inches above her own. "Three things." Ant replied softly while his body gently pressed down into her's. "First, yes...I know I'm filthy. I dont think you're shy about a little dirtiness...so you'll have to deal." Ant stated with a small pervy grin. "Second, yes...I should have told you about the trip. I'm sorry that I didn't. What you dont know, however, is that I wasn't planning on just Amodini and I going. I didn't tell your brother...mostly because I know he has other plans...but it would be best if all of us could find Amodini's parents. She can be a pain..I know, but her parents are loaded. Trust me, they're alive. Another problem though would be if they'd actually help us. Sure, they'd save their daughter, but...they're not that fond of me." Ant stated with a small shrug of his shoulders. He wasn't even going to bother going into the detail about the first time he was introduced to Amod's parents. The night could be described as, 'a disaster of epic proportions.'  

"Third." Ant sighed softly, but still smiled. His right knee came up between Leilah's legs, spreading them a bit. He lightly ground his knee against her crotch as his lips grazed against her own. "I'm not trying to play you. I'm alot of things...but I'm not an asshole. Well...usually I'm not." he chuckled. "I know that I have to pick. I know that I cant have both of you." he confessed. His fingertips gently rolled down from her wrists, along her arms, and over the curves of her waist. "Like I said before though...I just need a bit of time to sort everything out. That doesn't mean that I dont care about you though. I..I care for you very deeply actually...and I hope you feel the same." Ant confessed. He felt his heart began to race a little. He basically decided to place his cards on the table for Leilah to see. "Things between us...its not your imagination Leilah." Antwone replied softly. His hands hooked into her pants, bringing her hips off the bed by a few inches. His body gently began to grind down into her own. His lips continued to graze against her own, nipping them every now and then. "Are you mad at me?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:44 pm

[[XDD oh yes]]

Caroline’s eyes snapped wide open when her free hand was taken by Jason from Kyle and was lead out of the kitchen. Her cheeks turned pinkish as she stared at Jason and listened to him, she knew what type of guy he was and she was not sure if she would be willing to give up something so precious to her to some guy that was like that. I mean, she liked Kyle but she wasn’t going to jump the gun with him either. “Weed…guns…?  Is that even safe for them to be in the same area Jason?” she asked him softly. Caroline just thought that was plain dangerous for them but then again she did not know if the guns were locked up or just how much weed Jason had was down there. She wanted to check it out but another part of her told her that she should keep her guard up considering the conditions they were in.

Caleb put a hand on Jason’s shoulder and slightly squeezed to let him know that he was watching them closely. “Here’s an idea, how about everyone sits in the living room so we can have a quick meeting? Mmm?” he said as he stared at the three of them and then patted Jason’s shoulder before leaning down and whispering to him “Careful, she might hit you” and with that he straightened himself up and looked at the other two but the corner of his eyes noticed Amodini storm out of the kitchen; it would only be a matter of time before she did find him in the house. “Alright, everyone in the living room. Group meeting, now” he said as he shoo’d Jason, Caroline and Kyle towards the living room.

Caroline blinked when she noticed Caleb there but she pulled herself from Jasons grip “Yes Caleb” she said softly as she then nudged Jason and Kyle gently towards the living room before heading over to the couch and sitting down near one of the corners “So…are we discussing on what our next move is?” she asked but the look she got from Caleb told her that was a yes.

Leilah sat on the bed, she had the bag sitting in front of her and her back towards the door but she could hear footsteps. She could only guess as to who it was and what they wanted but she kept quiet as she sharpened one of the knives she had before putting it back into the backpack and slowly zipping it up as she listened to Antwone talk. She could hear the door close behind him before he had began to talk to her but she made no motion to move towards him just yet. Instead she grabbed her backpack and held it close to her body as if she thought that she would need to leave soon. To be honest, she was not even sure on where to start. She had so much to say to him and so little time, she did not know when her last day would be and that scared her a bit.

Leilah wanted to say exactly what was on her mind to him but she also knew that she had to be careful as to how she worded it because if she was not careful then things might not go so well for either of them.

“You know…. I thought things would be different” she  said softly as she let go of the backpack and carefully moved Ant’s hands from her shoulders before getting off the bed and putting the backpack underneath the bed once more. “but stupid me has a lot of imagination because things aren’t different and I don’t think they will ever change” she whispered as she sat down on the bed and faced Antwone now instead of having her back towards him. “It would have been great to know that you and the fucking bitch out there were leaving BEFORE you kissed me Antwone” she said as she stared at him with slightly confusion. “I don’t get you at all” she whispered as she got on her knees, her hands rested on the edge of the bed as she leaned up and close to Antwone’s face. “Don’t worry, we’re good. I can’t seem to bring myself to hate you...” she muttered softy.

"That doesn't make it any better though. If you and Amodini plan on leaving, then you might want to do it before sunset but I'm telling you right now....you two won't last a day out there. She's way too clingy to you" she whispered as she studied his face carefully. Her nose crinkled a bit as she noticed how filthy he was. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes "You might want to get into the shower and wash up, stinky" she said with a smirk that was a bit playful.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:31 pm

((Such salty language! I'm shocked and appalled! XD))

"Classy." Amodini sighed while rolling her eyes. She watched as Leilah stormed out of the kitchen. "God I hope Antwone used a condom with her..." she muttered, mostly to herself. "I'd puke if Antwone was forced to father her mutant three toed children." she stated boldly with a harsh glare at Leilah's back. With another sigh, she walked over and examined the liquor Jason had. She turned her nose up in disgust after reading the bottle. "Is this it? Jason..I know you like to drink shit, but this is simply unacceptable." Leilah frowned. Jason shrugged his shoulders. "If you dont like it, dont drink it." he growled. Amodini rolled her eyes in response. Jason slowly shook his head. He didn't have time to deal with the 'Royal Pain' as he often called her. Instead, he turned his attention back to Caroline.

Jason turned just in time to see Caroline nuzzling into Kyle's chest. His eyes widened a bit, giving kyle a gaze that screamed WTF. Kyle's cheeks turned a burnt shade of red. Since he wasn't holding anything, he used the opportunity to wrap his arms around Caroline's waist. "Hey, its a little loud out here. Why dont we go back to the couch?" he smiled down her, wrapping her in a warm embrace. "Actually, Caroline I've got something to show you." Jason smiled. He walked over and forced his way right between her and Jason. He then grabbed her free her hand and led her out of the kitchen. "I've got some cool stuff in my basement. Food, guns, weed...the list goes on and on. Come check it out." he grinned back at her. Kyle's eyes lit up with rage! She clutched his right hand into a tight fist. The temptation to deck Jason was never stronger. Unfortunately, Kyle knew that there was no way he'd be able to beat Jason in a fist fight. "Coward." Amodini chimed in, her cold brown eyes on KYle. "Shouldn't you be with Ant, keeping track of him?" Kyle shot back before turning to follow Jason and Caroline. Amodini released a low hiss. The fact that everyone knew that Antwone had cheated caused her so much embarrassment! Kyle had a point though. Ant's play time was officially over, and Amodini wouldn't allow HER boyfriend to fuck around behind her back anymore. He'd have to choose. "Ant!" Amodini yelled as she stormed out of the kitchen, trying to find him

"I'll talk to her.." Ant sighed deeply. Honestly though, he didn't wanna deal with Amodini at the moment. Their lives were in danger. This was no time for relationship drama. Yet, drama was exactly what Ant got. When he saw Leilah, he could have sworn that her eyes screamed 'fuck you' just before storming off. "What did I do now?" Ant blinked twice. He released a small sigh before moving to follow Leilah up the stairs. Amodini would have to wait. 

When he reached the room, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "Leilah?" he called out. His body leaned against the back of the door as he stared at her back. "Whats going on, and what was with that look you just gave me?" he asked her. "I didn't peg you for the passive-aggressive type. If you've got something to say, say it. Though, I thought you and I were good." Ant stated. He hadn't a clue what was bothering Leilah now. He could only guess that maybe Amodini had said something to her. "Yea..thats gotta be it..." Ant thought to himself and narrowed his gaze a bit. "Talk to me." he replied softly, and pushed off from the door. He walked over towards Leilah and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:53 pm

[WARNING THIS POST CONTAIN SOME WORDS THAT OTHERS MAY FIND VERY OFFENSIVE. ]

Leilah glanced over at Caroline as she saw the girl make her own drink  but when she heard Jasons voice she looked over at him and shrugged lightly “sure” she whispered as she had no problem with that. So she made Jason a drink and passed it over to him but soon her attention was directed to Kyle who seemed worried more or less. “Maybe” she muttered softly and smirked slightly when the cunt called Amodini began to speak her mind. “Did we say that you could fucking speak? Didn’t think so” she said as she then continued before letting Amodini have another word “It’s a good thing that me and my brother are part of the military then, we’ll be able to get everyone into the base. They owe us.” She snapped back as she held onto her drink a bit tighter when she realized that Amodini and Antwone were going to run off “Good, then pack your fucking shit and get the hell out of our faces you fucking STI infested cunt” she hissed before finishing her drink and throwing the glass into the sink like it was her last drink she would ever have.  

Caleb slightly frowned, he had wished that Amodini had just been bluffing about this plan about going to Philly. It was so far, and with only the one out of the two of them being actually handy they would both surely die within good time.  “You need to put some sense into that girl, she’s going to get herself and you in trouble” he muttered softly and shook his head “Yes, the base is a bit of drive itself but I can get all of you in there. If you and Amodini leave for Philly there’s no telling on how short of a life you two will have. It’s too dangerous out there Antwone… especially for just two people. Though you’re right, we need to get the group together and talk about heading out before sunset… I uh-“ he said but soon was interrupted when the door flung open and his sister was standing there looking more irritated than ever “Oh..hey there Leilah” he muttered as he looked at her then back at Antwone “Talk to Amodini and knock some sense into her before anyone gets hurt” he whispered to him before leaving the room.

Leilah glared at her brother, she watched as he left the room but her attention snapped back at Antwone. For a moment she stared at him with a blank expression but then shook her head and left the room, heading upstairs and into the room where she had stashed her weapons from everyone else. It was only a matter of time before they left the house, with food supply anyways.

Caroline watched Leilah leave the area and stayed quiet not wanting to upset anyone. Though when she noticed Kyle, she perked up a bit and practically skipped over to him with her drink in her hands. Snuggling into him, she closed her eyes with her head on his chest and quietly sipped on her drink as she wrapped her free arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:31 pm

ooc: Oooooh! Caroline gettin all gangsta on Jason XD Kyle and her totally = Katniss and Peeta Razz

ic: Jason took a small step back. He didn't seem bothered by Caroline's push. He actually smiled, finding it cute how she was trying to get him to back off. "Ok Ok sugar. I'll be nice." Jason smiled while shooting Caroline a wink. Kyle's eyes narrowed sharply. He waited till Caroline had walked into the kitchen before speaking up. "Dude what the fuck? Lay off her will you?" Kyle growled. "Have you made a move?" Jason asked with a cocky grin. "W-Well...no..." Kyle answered. "Then she's free game. Either put up or shut up." Jason stated while turning to gaze back at Caroline. "Give me half a day. I'll have her on my dick by then." Jason whispered. Kyle's entire face lit up like a christmas tree!! He wanted to sock Jason soooooo badly! He would have if not for the bullet wound in his right shoulder. He was so mad that he couldn't even form words. Jason simply chuckled and stepped into the kitchen. He came to stand between Leilah and Caroline. "Hey, can you make me one of those?" Jason asked Leilah. Kyle soon came to join them. He'd deal with Jason later. For now, he wanted to talk to Leilah.

"Hey...I know that today has been rough, but thats your second drink right? MAybe you should lay off just a bit." Kyle advised. "Getting to the base is gonna be a hassle. We'll need everyone to be sharp." Kyle stated. "Whats this about a base?" Came the sharp, cold tone from Amodini. She was still covered in dirt and blood, but wanted to wait on Ant to bathe with her. She leaned against a wall near the kitchen's entrance, but didn't bother stepping in further. "Leilah's brother is military. He says that there's a base we can go to." Kyle answered. "How ridiculous." Amodini sighed while rolling her eyes. "You wont be able to get in. In times of emergency all U.S bases go into lockdown mode. Only military personnel or staff can get in. They WILL shoot you if you try something." she stated, and paused to gaze intensly at leilah. "Though you're more than welcome to try." she smirked a bit. "Ant I will be long gone, bitch." she added witch just the right amount of attitude. Kyle nervously shifted his gaze between the girls.

Jason looked down while scratching the back of his head. "Yea..your dad is a senator. I suppose you would know what the military would do...tho we can at least try. If not, we can always come back." he stated, trying to ease tensions a bit. He didn't understand why Amodini was so hell bent on talking shit when she lacked the...physical vigor...to back it up. "Wait.." Jason blinked, having just connected the dots to something Amodini had said. "Where the hell is Ant going??" he blinked. Amodini simply smiled. "Someplace the TWO of us will be safe." she answered smugly.

Ant followed Caled. He blinked as he was handed a map. Suddenly, he wished that he had taken his geology lab more seriously. The prof insisted that the students be able to read a map for class outings(true story >>). Antwone didn't see the point, not when he had gps on his 400$ smart phone. "I see." He whispered and carefully folded the map. He placed it firmly in his back pocket. He looked up at Caleb, frowning a bit after Amodini was brought up. "She's what?" he blinked. Ant's eyes suddenly shot wide open! He immediately pressed his palm against his face and sighed deeply. "Shit..." he muttered while shaking his head. "Ok...I said that going to Philly was a possibility. Granted, that was before we had to fight past 20 zombies just to get back to my damn car." he sighed again while looking up at Caleb. "Going to Philly seems like a stretch...but I'm not sold on the idea of going to your base either. I told Leilah we should all discuss it. No one can make anyone do something they dont want to. Though...its probably for the best that we all stick together..."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:52 am

[ooc: XD omg yes]

Leilah kept herself in the kitchen, when she was finished making herself a drink she sat on a counter and sipped on the drink quietly while listening to everyone around her. She wanted things to go back to the old days where they didn’t have to worry about surviving being killed by walkers. This whole was turning upside down into a fucking shit hole and she felt that it would never change. She really doubted that anyone had prepared for this type of situation and came up with a ‘cure’ for the human race. She wanted to laugh at her thoughts but instead she stared down at her drink and wondered if all of them would make it to the end of this… but, what was the end? Where would this all stop…? She blinked when she heard Jason going off on Kyle about how his truck was ruined.

Caroline watched Jason go at Kyle for the blood being spilled within Jason’s truck. God this was so stupid to fight over. Though it made her more mad when Jason acted completely nice towards her after being so rude to Kyle for something he couldn’t help. “I’m fine” she muttered then she glanced at Kyle before looking back at Jason. “Look, I know you’re pretty upset about your truck but it wasn’t his fault. You need to relax and maybe have a drink Jason, you can’t blame him for everything. Shit happens, and it so happened that he got hit…aren’t you glad he’s not dead?” she said as she pushed Jason back a bit from Kyle with all the strength she had. “If he wasn’t there, I wouldn’t be here. Yes, it was a good truck…yes there is blood but trucks come and go Jason… friendship and lives” she said as she glanced at them both “Can’t be replaced. Okay so just let it go and try to be nice” she stated firmly.  “Have a drink like Leilah is” she whispered as she headed into the kitchen to make herself a drink but not a very strong one.

Caleb lead Ant into a room, once Ant was in. He shut the door behind them and stared at Ant trying to figure out if what Amodini said was true about her and Antwone. He was not sure if Amodini  had said that just because she hasn’t realized that the world was crashing down and burning. He was sure that even if they did make it to Philly, everyone there was walkers too and eventually just being the two of them they wouldn’t make it too much further. It would put a lot of stress on Antwone seeing as Amodini could hardly stand being without him beside her. “I’ve made plans to head towards the base… they have a fairly large area to cover but they had a lot of ammo and weapons we will need.” He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out what looked like to be a map. “This is for you, since Jason is a mess and your girlfriend Amodini is….uh…” he said then cleared his throat and shook his head “Nevermind. Anyways, this is the map you’ll need to follow just in case you guys get separated. You never know what will happen out there” he said as he held the map out to Antwone. “More one thing…” he said softly as his eyes flickered with some confusion. “Your little girlfriend told me in the bathroom that you and her; only, were going to head back to where her parents lived in order to be with them…. Is that true?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:44 pm

ooc: I love that idea! Maybe we get Jason a girl who is the female version of himself or something =D

ic: Antwone's brown eyes shifted away from Amodini and over towards Caleb. What was so important that they needed to chat privately? "Alright." he answered. Amodini quickly tugged on his sleeve. She gaved up at him, clearing not wanting to be separated. "I'll be back." Ant whispered and pointed her over towards Jason, who was standing behind them. "Just hang out with Jason, ok?" he smiled. Amodini rolled her eyes and gave Jason a disgusted glare. "What? I help save you and still hate me??" Jason blinked. Not like he cared of course. Ant pressed his palm against his forehead. He released a deep sigh before placing both his hands on Amodini's shoulders. "Just give me a few minutes. After that I'll get cleaned up and we'll...find somewhere to talk. Ok?" he whispered softy. Amodini lowered her eyes to the floor the floor. She reluctantly gave Ant a silent nod. The moment Ant pulled away from her, her body began to shake again. She ran her dirty finger tips slowly up along her arms while looking around the room. She felt trapped. The only one she could rely on was Antwone, and he seemed to enjoy making her suffer...

Kyle noticed Leilah making another drink as well. His eyes shifted over towards Caroline, but then over to Amodini. He felt bad for her...a little. He would've called her over to sit, but he knew that Amodini held a certain distaste for his company. With a small sigh, Kyle nodded and slowly rose to his feet. "We'll go together. If Leilah is going to drink...she mines well make us all a little something." Kyle stated. At that moment, Jason approached the two of them. He saw Kyle's wound and his eyes narrowed sharply. "Ah, dont worry. I wont die or anything." Kyle smiled. In a flash, Jason was in his face, nose to nose. "FUCK YOU! Thats your blood splattered all my leather seats! You owe me big! I want knew seats. The leather better be good too! I want the kind that feel soft against my bare ass, not the kind that burn!" Jason growled. Kyle stared blankly into his friend's eyes. Where the hell was he suppose to find new leather seats?? "Yea....I'll get right on that..." Kyle blinked. "You better." Jason growled while poking Kyle in his chest. His eyes then shifted over towards Caroline, and his entire attitude instantly did a 360. "Sup baby." he stated with a wide smile. "How you doin?"

Antwone followed Caleb towards one of the back rooms. He was shocked to see that he could actually walk along the floor without stepping on empty beer cans or used condoms. "Wow...Leilah must have cleaned up..." Ant thought to himself. Once the two boys were alone, he looked up at Caleb while stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Ok. Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 am

[ooc: Yup ;P hey I was thinking for the rp *a bit later* of course on their way to the base they could have to stop for like sleep/rest/food/fuel and they run into a farm with a few people on it /like the TWD/ what you think?]

bic

Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 2Q==

Leilah smiled and even though she never thought about it, she knew that they needed to take the risk anyways. Just standing there was a risk for them. “Perhaps but it’s worth a shot. They have a lot more things than this house can offer and it’ll be a bit easier once we get inside those walls. I have to go, you don’t but…. I trust my brother “ she said softly and nodded, she knew that they needed to discuss it with the group before they broke out of this area tonight. Or maybe they would wait till morning but the longer they waited the more dangerous it would become for them.
“Oh you do smell” she laughed but looked back at him and as her lust grew so did her love. “You can spank me again if you’d like” she said but smirked and shrugged “I locked myself in the room so the window is the only access point right now.” She explained as she looked down at him from inside the room.  Though she watched Antwone head back into the house, she looked at Jason with a look that said ‘sorry man’. “Come on, get into the house and get warm” she said to him before turning around and headed over to the door after putting her full backpack under the bed. Unlocking the door, she slowly opened it and slipped out and headed towards the kitchen but when she realized that Antwone wasn’t in the house yet and she couldn’t even find Amodini she just rolled her eyes and made herself a strong drink of a screwdriver.

Caleb swung the door open to see Amodini clinging to Antwone like the only way she could live was to suck the life from him. The thought made him smile but then it quickly faded and he stared at Antwone as he stood there. He knew Antwone would need to stand up for himself and fix whatever was going on here. He truly did not believe that now in these days was the time to get ‘together’. There was too much going on and by the looks of things, everyone needed some time to themselves. “Antwone. I need to talk to you” he said and glanced Amodini down “and only you” he added knowing that someone might not be happy about that but if Amodini wouldn’t leave, he would make her leave with or without help.

Caroline nudged Kyle lightly when she spotted Leilah come out and into the kitchen. She looked at Kyle as if to ask if she should go talk to Leilah. To be honest, Caroline was more afraid of Leilah than anyone else here and she had good reason to be. She sat there quietly waiting for an okay from Kyle.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:10 pm

[ooc: now thats one hot pic  I love you

ic: "I suppose. Still, will we even be able to get into the base? Wont it be on lockdown or something?" Ant asked. He understood that it would probably be best for them to leave, but what if they managed to get to the base only to be denied entry? They'd have to brave the roads back to Jason's house all over again. "Well I guess we should discuss it with everyone." Ant sighed softly. 

As Leilah stared into his eyes, Antwone returned her gaze. A small smile formed across his lips as she leaned up to kiss him. Ant happily returned her kiss. He only wished that it had lasted a bit longer. "A bath would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure I small like a dump." he chuckled softly, but then paused when he saw her climbing back up towards the window. While she was still in reach, Ant smirked and gave her ass a firm slap. "Hey, remind me why you're using the window...instead of the front door..." he blinked while looking up at her. "Tho I'll admit, I'm loving the view." he stated with a wide pervy grin. He could've spent hours staring at her round, toned ass.

A few seconds later, Jason walked over. He stood next to Ant and looked up, watching Leilah climb into the window. "You ok?" Ant blinked. Jason looked at Ant as tears continued to roll down his cheeks. "I just love the only girl I ever loved...DO I LOOK OK?!" he yelled. "Eh.......no....." Ant replied while scratching his the back of his head. "Come on. Lets go inside. I promise at some point we'll find you a better truck." he smiled. "Thats not the point!!" Jason argued. "What is the point then?" Ant sighed while slowly shaking his head. "I boned the Nelson twins in that truck!! You cant just up and replace it likes its some..some...cheap flusey!!" he barked. Ant blinked twice. He gave Jason a hard stare, but said nothing, at least for a few seconds. "W-What?" Jason sniffled. "Woah. So...yea I'm going inside now..." Ant blinked again. He gave Jason a pat on the back before heading inside.

Before he even got to the door, Amodini was waiting. She ran into Ant, wrapping her arms tightly around his body. "You ok?" Ant whispered. Amodini silently nodded while nuzzling her face into his chest. "Thats good. Well, I sorta need to bathe so...why dont you sit on the couch with Kyle? I'll only take a few minutes." he smiled. Amodini firmly shook her head. "No. I'll go with you." she stated stubbornly. "A bath together would be nice..wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:51 pm

Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 KoXrcR1KvfZUsg9Ws4ksgpHrlS_o52rg5Kd5GW2Uquxo0ntP1BqdxsH2aK0BmVp6AuTBkITWjW8caq-ICJsPtXFRrV9l1m9BUZa3swy3zQ=w426-h240-n

Leilah blinked and watched Antwone touch her body; looking for anything that she might have gotten from the battle they had. “Yes, thankfully” she said softly as she continued to wipe the blood from his face but  she stopped when she realized that that was the most blood she could get off of him without having to use water or a cloth. She froze when Ant took her hands and she could feel the warm of his lips against her fingers, her cheeks turning slightly pink but she nodded to agree with him. It probably was a long story, and she wanted to hear it but she wanted to make sure that Antwone was going to be okay. 

“You should” she whispered and smiled “No, I’m sorry. I should not have made the move to slap you. You should rest a bit after you clean up” she muttered and laughed when she heard that Jason told Ant that story. “Oh yes, that was a fun day” she said as she welcomed the warm embrace from Ant. Usually at a time like this she wouldn’t accept such a mushy thing but Ant was different. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him “Kyle and Caleb have been talking, because Caleb is military he could get us to the base where we can stock up on weapons and have a bit more protection. It’s a good starting point. The military is always prepared for disaster. This is a different kind of disaster but still…it’ll help. We can’t stay here forever… The roads are bad, the walkers are all over the place and I know Jason is a good friend and he say that the door is strong enough to handle all that but…eventually… everything falls apart” she said as she lightly shrugged her shoulders. 

“We just need to keep moving forward, together as a group. If we don’t stick together, all of this is going to get a lot worse..” she whispered as her eyes searched his face slowly before she stood on her tippy toes and planted a soft kiss on his lips. When the kiss broke, she unwrapped her arms from his neck and took a hold of his hands “Come on, we need to clean you up” she said as she guided him closer to the wall of the house. She let go, turning her back towards him before she began to climb up towards the window. Leilah stopped and looked back at him, giving him a wink to relieve some tension before she crawled into the window and back into the room.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:56 pm

[ooc: Lmao]

ic: Ant listened very closely to everything Leilah had to say. Now he had a better of idea of why she was so upset. "I didn't know..." he whispered while looking down at the ground. "I never thought that you'd actually come looking for us." he added and gazed back up into her eyes. He couldn't believe that they were actually shot at. Ant instinctively started running his hands over her body, checking to make sure she was ok. "Well you seem to be in one piece." he smiled a bit. 

As she wiped the blood from his face, Ant gently took hold of her hands and pressed his lips against her fingers. "Its a long story. I think I should get cleaned up a bit before I tell it." he smiled and laughed a bit. "I cant believe you were gonna slap me. Do I look like I'm in the condition to withstand your 'heavyhandedness' ?" Ant chuckled. "Jason told me a few stories on the way to campus. He said that you knocked some guy named Bruce Springston on his ass...for no reason at all." Ant grinned while laughing a bit more. "Jason said you hit like a bull...only you're meaner."

After a few minutes of chatting, Antwone pulled Leilah into a tight, warm embrace. He couldn't describe just how happy he was to see her. After hugging her a few a bit he pulled back some. "Whats all this about leaving? Jason'a basement has enough supplies to last for about three months. He says that he has a generator too. The door to the basement is 'supposedly' strong enough to withstand a grenade...or so he says."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 pm

[ooc XD yeah go Ant, kick her ass!]

Her eyes widened when she felt something grab one of her legs, at first she thought it was a walker and almost tried to kick it off but she had little time to do that. Leilah dropped the knife she was carrying when she got tugged on and brought back down to the ground. “Shit” she whispered and flinched when she was pinned against the house. This was the first time someone had ever done that to her and it was a bit weird but it was actually kind hot. Leilah shivered as she listened to Antwone “Then you need to find time to process your feelings….jerk” she muttered under her breath. She was slightly surprised actually; she had yet to tell him but now was not the time.

“It’s nice to see that you care so much about your friends” she said softly as she knew that he was right about this; he needed some slack, some time to just sit back and think for himself. Leilah wished that she could get him to understand that the group was only going to be as strong as their weakest member which would fall to Amodini right now. “All I’m saying is maybe that wasn’t the best choice but it’s your life and if you want to risk it that much then go ahead.” She said as she calmed down a bit when he touched her face. Her body relaxed and she slightly leaned into the touch. “I’m fine…really...” she whispered as she then smiled like something reminded her of an old memory from way back in the day. “A lot of things happened after you guys left.” She whispered and slightly frowned when she remembered how her brother came in and saved not only hers, but Kyle’s and Caroline’s ass. 

“ We tried to go looking for you guys… got worried after that phone call. It was just me, Kyle and Caroline. We got into Jason’s truck and went to track you two down but something happened on the streets. Neighbors were trying to get out, a tussle between the two neighbors Bill and Dave happened. Bill got killed by Dave and then Dave happened to notice that we had seen it happen so he….he went off on us, shooting at the truck trying to kill us.” She said and brushed her bangs from her face carefully “I was sure we’d be dead but luckily my brother showed up, kicked the man’s ass and helped us out with his own supplies. Caleb must have tracked me down by GPS on his phone. The truck was done for, so we hoped into my brother’s truck and set off. Though we did not have much luck really” she said as her hands came up and touched his ; brushing against them lightly before she carefully took them away from her face and bent down to pick the knife up “The roads got worse, they were becoming more blocked. Walkers everywhere, a lot of them tried to take the truck down and us within it but it didn’t work thankfully. “ she said as she stood up straight

“Took us twice the amount of time to turn around and get back after dealing with the walkers hanging onto the truck. Kyle got shot from when we first began, Caroline has been taking care of him for the most part.” She finished but looked slightly confused for a second. Then she shook her head and the look vanished. “We need to leave soon… all the screaming, all the music is bound to round up some walkers sooner or later” she muttered as she then played with the knife  before putting it into Antwone’s pocket. “You’ll need it” she whispered as she then gently began to wipe away some blood from his face.
 "what happened out there?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 9:18 pm

ooc: gonna focus on Ant and Leilah for a bit

ic: Ant stared at Leilah in disbelief. His right eye even started to twitch a bit. There was so much BS coming from her that it overwhelmed him a bit. With a low growl, Ant stormed after Leilah. Her gave her a leg a tug as she attempted to climb up towards the window, and pulled her back down the ground. It prolly wasn't the safest thing to do...but he was pissed, and confused. "Ok first off!" Ant hissed as he pinned Leilah's body against the house. "I dont know if I still love her. I haven't even had the time to process my feelings. In case YOU haven't noticed, I've been busy." he snapped with a sarcastic flare in his voice. "Second, I didn't risk Jason's life. He made the choice to come with, all on his own. And you know what, I'm happy he did cuz I'd probably be dead if he had not. Third, where the hell do you get off preaching to me about survival?! I'm not trying to save the world, or everyone in it. I wanted to save Amodini. I couldn't leave her! I'd do the same thing for Kyle, Kenny, Jason, AND you! So, how about you cut me a little slack hm? I didn't fight my way through the dead just to get bitched at for doing something that needed to be done!" Ant hissed, but then after a moment..or two..he calmed down a bit and took a small step back to give Leilah a little room.

"Listen...I'm sorry I left. I'm sure you guys had your own hell. I just..." he whispered and gently reached out, running his fingers along her cheek. "I couldn't leave her. Yea...she's not ideal for this situation...but that doesn't mean we can just feed her to the wolves. Hell, I'm not that cut out for this either." he admitted and gently cupped her cheeks with his warm hands. "Are you..ok? Tell me what happened after we left. Also...what the hell happened to JAson's truck???"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Caroline just nodded lightly “Agreed” she said softly as she then headed into the kitchen and grabbed Kyle a glass of cold water. She headed back to Kyle and sat down next to him, she held the glass of cold water out to him “I’m sure once Leilah calms down everything else will be fine. We’ll get the details when we go to leave the place. Caleb is right, this place won’t be able to hold us for much longer… the road are getting worse and everyone should realize this” she muttered softly and sighed. She wanted to talk to Leilah to see if she was okay but she knew that if she tried Leilah might get even more upset. “I hope everyone can get along” she said and smiled a bit.

Caleb wanted to talk to his sister to see what had happened to make her feel this way towards this girl who seemed to cling to Antwone like there was no tomorrow; which might be quite possible in this world now. He laughed though when Amodini mentioned that her and Antwone were gonna ‘try’ and make it to where her folks lived. Now THAT was hilarious. “I wish you all the luck in the world. You and Antwone are going to need it to even make it out of this area” he muttered and finished cleaning the wound “Despite of how you feel towards my sister, she’s really not that bad usually” he muttered softly as he looked over her face “How are you feeling now?” he asked as he then grabbed a few bandages and ointment to help the healing process . He began to patch Amodini up so she could try and start healing and feeling better than before. “Is that better?” he asked softly as he wanted everyone to get along.

Leilah froze in her steps when she heard Antwone’s voice coming from just outside of the truck. She was between the passenger and driver’s seat, slightly bent down to look under the passengers seat but she found nothing there. So she sat up straight and looked over at Antwone. She gave him a glare and ignored him for a moment as she leaned into the back and searched under the back seats. Finding the knives she needed, she grabbed them both. One in her pocket and the other in her hand as she then sat back into the drivers seat and stared at Antwone “Listen here. YOU have no idea what WE went through okay?” she said sternly as she carefully got out of the trouble, she was so close to him but she made no move to touch him like she would normally. “My problem? Oh my problem is the fact that you felt like you needed to go through hell and back to save one person and not only endanger your life but Jason’s as well. Not only did this one person cheat on you, but she is completely useless for this type of environment. She will drag the group down. You may think that this is a game that is all fun and dandy..” she said as she pointed his chest with her free fingers “but this world is going to hell and you can’t save every single person out there; it’s impossible. There’s no sense is trying to save people who can’t be saved. You’re lucky you made it out alive” She said as she pushed him back a bit and shut the door behind her. “I can see where you stand though, I know you still love her, she’s crazy about you Ant. So I wish you luck because you’ll need it” she said as she looked him up and down before heading towards the back of the house. Leilah looked at the window she cracked open and sighed, so much had gone on and now this bullshit. “Great” she whispered to herself as she began to climb back up to the window carefully.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:55 pm

"Some water would be great." Kyle whispered as he leaned his body back into the couch. He wanted to talk to Jason and Ant, maybe find out the details of what happened on campus. At the moment though, they seemed a bit...preoccupied. "We should give Leilah a chance to cool down. I dont want her snapping on you...or me..." Kyle blinked once Caroline returned with his drink. 

Meanwhile, Ant stared blankly at Caleb. "Alpha? Is this guy for real?" he thought to himself. "Antwone. Nice to meet you." he replied softly once they were inside the house. Ant paused at the bathroom door. His eyes shifted back towards the front door. He could still hear Jason crying like a bitch over his truck. "Fine.." Ant sighed deeply. "N-No!!!" Amodini screamed while desperately clinging to Ant. Her entire body started shaking as she relived the horrific events from the last few hours. "Y-You can just leave me! P-P-Please...Antwone..." Amodini begged with a big, teary brown eyes. Ant held her close. He guided her inside the bathroom and gently sat her down on the toilet. "Listen to me. I promise I'll be right back. I'm gonna pull Jason inside. It will take a minute tops." he smiled. Amodini clutched the fabric of her shredded skirt. Her once beautiful legs were covered in bruises and a few scratches. "O-Ok...just hurry." she whispered.

Ant nodded, and once he was gone, Amodini stared up at Caleb with wary eyes. "You're excusing what she did?" Amodini frowned while she was being treated. "Your sister is a crazy bitch who thinks that she's married to-" she growled, but then suddenly gasped as pain flooded the entirety of her face. She bent over a little, holding her nose. It did feel a bit better, but that was about it. "Whatever..." she muttered softly. "Ant and I are gonna try to make our way back to Philly. Thats where my parents live. We wont have to deal with her after that..."

Meanwhile, outside Ant was doing his best to cheer Jason up. He gently rubbed his friend's back while taking in the damage. "Come on Jason. It doesn't look...that...bad..." Ant blinked, though his comments only seemed to make Jason more depressed. "We'll get you another one. A bigger one!" Ant smiled. His smile faded though after seeing Leilah. "Why is she coming from around the house...?" Ant thought to himself. He sighed deeply. Now was as good a time as any to talk to her. Slowly, he made his way over towards Caleb's truck and stood by the open door. "You and I need to talk." Ant frowned. "I thought we had an understanding before I left. And the stunt you pulled...are you freaking insane? You have no idea what we all just went through. Its a miracle that the three of us are alive." he stated with a strong glare. "Whats your problem??"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:35 pm

[Ooc: XD oh yeah]
bic

Caroline blushed slightly but she unburied her face from his chest and looked up at Kyle with a smile “Of course” she said softly but shuddered and her eyes widened when she looked outside to see what had happened “Leilah…oh no…” she whispered as she watched the other girl come back into the house but she did not say anything to her friend, instead she decided to be quiet and help Kyle back to the couch where he could relax and she could possibly help with his wound once more. “Sit please” she said softly as she brought him back to the couch. “Do you want something to drink Kyle?” she asked him as she then watched as Antwone and Amodini come into the house and to the bathroom. “Jesus” she whispered under her breath knowing that Leilah could really pack some damage to anyone she wanted. Though she was not sure if Leilah had been targeting the right person…

Caleb realized that Antwone had not heard of him but yet he had heard of Antwone. He was not actually that surprised by that. He looked out the window to see that Jason was sobbing over his beat up truck “Poor thing didn’t stand a chance” he muttered but he glanced at Antwone “I’m Caleb. I’m Leilah’s brother, and the alpha around here.” He said as he then watched Antwone and Amodini go into the bathroom. He shook his head, he knew Leilah was pissed so he left her alone. Jason was too busy soaking in his truck, Caroline and Kyle…well, they weren’t of much help right now. He shook his head and sighed softly “Allow me to take care of your friend, she’s in much pain right now Antwone and your boy over there—“ he said pointing to Jason “isn’t helping much, quiet him down will you?” he muttered before he looked at Amodini  “Lets get that fixed” he said to her before he carefully took her from Antwone and headed inside and into the bathroom where he set her on the counter and pulled out a first aid kit and a few other things from the medicine cabinet above the sink. “I’m sorry about my sister…that must hurt like hell…but she just doesn’t do things out of the blue, there’s got to be a reason behind it” he muttered as he then sighed “this is going to hurt, okay?” he said but before he could let her answer, he cracked her nose back into its original place and bit his bottom lip.  Gently, he began to clean the wound so it wouldn’t get infected. “I am sorry about that “ he whispered to her as he watched what he was doing.

Leilah locked the door after she was done packing her things. Though, that was just the guns and medical kit. She needed to get her knives from her brother’s truck and she needed to do it quickly so she cracked the window open and climbed her way down. Once she reached the ground, she dusted the little dirt from her pants and headed around to the front of the house where she noticed not just Jason sobbing but her eyes narrowed on Antwone before she made her way over to her brother’s truck. Opening up the drivers door she climbed into the truck and looked around for the knives that her brother had stored in the truck.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:06 pm

ooc: Did shit just get real? =O

ic: Kyle stopped dead in his tracks. He gazed down at Caroline in shock. The sensation of her hugging him, and nuzzling her face into his chest turned his face blood red. "U-Um...ok...I'll sit back down..." he whispered softly. It was so strange. He was currently in alot of pain, yet he was doing his best to hide his goofy smile. "You might have to help me back to the couch tho." he smiled a bit while placing his good arm around her waist. 

The moment they shared was quickly shattered by the sounds of conflict outside. Ant was just about to greet Leilah when she suddenly nailed Amodini in the face with the butt of her shot gun. The poor girl went flying backwards into the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK???!!!" Ant screamed, and right in Leilah's face.

Amodini screamed in pure agony as she covered her bleeding nose with her shaking hands. It had to be broken now. Rage filled Ant's eyes. Just what was Leilah's problem? When she attempted to slap him, Ant blocked her hit and quickly seized hold of her wrist. "What the hell is your deal?!" he screamed at her. The fight didn't last long however. Ant watched in confusion as Leilah marched back inside the house, slamming the door behind her. "Jesus..." Ant muttered while bending down to help Amodini up. "Come on. I'll take you to the bathroom." he whispered.

Jason was at a lost for words. However, it wasn't Leilah's stunt that had him speechless. His blue eyes bulged right out of their sockets as he took in the image of his truck...or what was left of it. Three bullet holes in the windshield, dents all over the truck, a broken window... "What the fuckity fuck happened to my truck!!!!!!!!" He screamed out while running over towards the vehicle. He nuzzled his face into the hood while running his hands over the headlights. "Oh Abigail...what have they done to you?" Jason sobbed.

Ant sighed softly. He felt bad for Jason, but at the moment he had other things to worry about. He helped Amodini up towards the front door, but paused in front of Caleb. "Who are you?" he asked with slightly narrowed eyes. "Antwone..I cant feel..." Amodini cried softly while holding onto him for dear life. Ant nodded. He wasn't a doctor though. "Jason!" Ant called. "Can you help us? You're prolly the only one who can push her nose back into place." Ant stated. Jason was far too busy sobbing over his busted car to hear Ant's request though. "ABIGAIL!!! WHY???? YOU WERE SO YOUNG!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:39 pm

[ooc: oooooooh shiiiiit]

Caroline sat there in a chair staring at the ground, with everything that had happened she was not sure on how much more she could handle. What about her family and friends? Had they turned too or had they locked themselves up somewhere safe? She would never know. The world was becoming a shit hole and they needed to keep moving forward in order to live another day or even another hour for that matter. “Yes” she said softly as she heard Kyle’s question. She believed that there was no way that there was a cure for all of this. Would it clear out by itself over the next few years or would it be this way forever? Suddenly something snapped her out of her own thoughts; music. Loud music coming from outside and it was grabbing not only hers but she noticed Kyle got up to check it out too. “Kyle you should probably sit back down..” she said as she got up and followed him to the window. “Please kyle, sit back down” she said as she stepped in front of him and nuzzled her face into his chest while she wrapped her arms around his stomach. “Kyle?” she whispered to him.

Leilah blinked when she too heard the music from the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror after she splashed some water onto her face. Turning the taps off, she sighed and fixed her hair before heading out and to the front door where she noticed Kyle and Caroline staring out the window but Caroline was more fixed on snuggling Kyle like he was a little child that had stubbed his knee against the cold ground after running or something like that. 

She scoffed lightly as she grabbed the shotgun from her brothers hands and opened the door, without a second thought she walked over to Antwone and Amodini and smacked Amodini in the face with the butt of the shotgun “You selfish son of a bitc-“ she snapped but before she could finish her mouth was covered and she was dragged back by her brother who forced her to drop the shotgun. When she was let go and pushed into Jason, she looked at her brother and glared at him. “Are you fucking kidding me” she whispered as she looked a bit confused; how dare he touch her like that.

Caleb stood there but carefully picked up the shotgun and stared at Leilah and Jason “If you don’t want to die, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and music off. Got it?” he said then he turned his attention to Antwone and Amodini wondering what the hell the deal was between them but he could see that his sister had a strong opinion of the girl that was with Antwone. 

“We’re leaving this area within the next two hours. I’ve had enough of this place. It won’t hold forever and you guys know that…don’t you.” He muttered.

Leilah stared at her brother like he had just slapped her, she looked at Amodini and her eyes narrowed slightly on her and then on Antwone “Good job, you not only endanger your own life but theirs as well. You’re lucky they’re alive Amodini.” She spat before she then looked at Antwone “And you” she whispered as she stood in front of him now “That was a stupid move for one god damn person! How foolish are you?!” she snapped.

Caleb watched his sister but did not step in just yet. “Leilah….I know you’re stressed an-” He muttered softly

Leilah frowned “Caleb, I don’t want to hear it.” She said as she looked back at him for a moment then back at Amodini “They could have died. You could have died…. You’re lucky he still loves you” she whispered the last part as she glanced at Ant before heading back into the house; slamming the door behind her. The smell of alcohol on the breath as she headed to a spare room where all her things had been settled down onto the bed. She grabbed her backpack and began to pack. 

Caleb stared at Antwone and Amodini "She's just....really stressed." he muttered before looking at Jason "Get in the house. Now. All of you" he said before heading back inside.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

The ride back to Jason's house was usually only 20 minutes. With all the road blocks and walker infested streets, the 20 minute ride ended up being about 40. It had only been a few hours since zombies started appearing and already things were going to hell. Kyle closed his eyes and leaned back against Jason's couch. The blood from his wound had finally stopped, but now he was feeling light headed. He titled his head back and slowly closed his eyes. By his count, they had cheated death 3 times in one day. "Is this how its going to be from now on?" he asked softly, though to no body in particular. "In the movies these things never end well. The CDC(Center Disease Control) is in Atlanta. I'm betting they've already got their hands full." he muttered softly. "The politicians will save themselves..." he added. which was probably true. Regular people like Ant, Jason, and Kyle definitely weren't on the 'list' of people to save.

Suddenly, the sound of a strong, deep base came booming from down the street! Kyle recognized the sound instantly and sat up. The music was so loud that it made the windows vibrate. 

Headin' into twilight
Spreadin' out her wings tonight
She got you jumpin' off the deck
And shovin' into overdrive
Highway to the Danger Zone!
I'll take you
Right into the Danger Zone!!!

"T-That must be them!" he exclaimed while rushing to his feet. He had a place a hand over his shoulder as pain shot through his body. Still, he made his way over towards a window. It just had to be Jason and Ant! Danger Zone was practically Jason's theme song. Suddenly, Ant's car came speeding down the street, turned, and skidded over the curb and onto the lawn. Out from the driver's seat, Jason jumped out, covered head to toe in blood. "GET SOME!!!!" He screamed while playing his 'air guitar' "They never say hello to you, Until you get it on the red line overload, You'll never know what you can do, Until you get it up as high as you can go!!!!!!" Jason screamed out while throwing up 'texas horns' with his hands.

"Nice to know he's ok..." Ant sighed sarcastically. He came out the car, his body covered in blood as well. It didn't seem to be his though. "Come on. We're safe now." Ant whispered softly as he got out of the car. Amodini clung closely to his body. Her arms were wrapped so tightly around his neck that she was starting to choke him. "J-Jason. Might wanna turn the car off..." Ant strained while guiding Amodini towards the front door. Jason pouted, but gave Ant a nod. He had just been on the ride of his life! Nothing could beat the high he felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:23 pm

[ooc: sorry for the late reply!! ;A;  Here it is! I'm thinking of doing a time jump once Ant and Jason get back to camp/house]

Caroline could not believe how strong these walkers were to just hang onto the truck like that. She thought that they would have just given up but no. They weren’t and she knew that they would never be in the clearing for too long. Maybe for a few nights but nothing major for the group; and what about Ant and Jason? Were they going to make it? What if they didn’t? would Leilah lose her shit? That thought made her shudder heavily with fear but she continued on trying to get what walkers she could off of the truck for their safety. Her eyes widened though when a hand of a walker grabbed her and attempted to drag her towards the window where they might be able to take a chunk out of her “Oh god no!” she shouted as she struggled to get the hand off of her. God, she did not want to die. Not today, not ever; if she could help it. The whole world was going to shit and she could not help but feel trapped like a mouse in a tin can. Her heart began to race as she started to have a panic attack, god she hated this; more so than school. “H-help” she said as she then noticed someone trying to help her; Kyle. “K-Kyle” she whispered as she finally got free from the grip of death. Though she was not out of the clear just yet; the hand was still gripping her wrist as if it had a mind of its own but it did not move from her. “Kyle, it’s…it’s okay” she said as she looked up from her wrist to him to see that he was beginning to bleed “Kyle…you’re bleeding, please… relax” she said as she grabbed Leilah’s knife from her pocket and slid it under the hand; prying the hand off of her wrist carefully without cutting herself…too much.  “You lose too much blood and it won’t be a good thing” she said softly as she dropped the walkers hand on the floor of the truck to rot there.

Leilah got off as many zombies as she could  while her brother took care of the rest by shaking them off of the truck. She rolled up the window as fast as she could and shuddered as she watched the two college boys got destroyed by walkers. “As much as I hate saying it… that will distract the walkers for a little bit” she muttered softly as she looked over at her brother who looked slightly pissed and very thoughtful. She was not sure on what he was thinking of, but she hoped he had a plan to try and work off of. Maybe the military base would be their best bet, only thing is… what about the others? Were they were the only ones left? How long was enough of a wait for them to say ‘fuck it’? Did she really want to leave them behind?; no, hell no but what if that was the only choice she had…

Caleb glanced back at Caroline and Kyle “Stop the bleeding, we don’t need any people down for the count.” He muttered as he turned his attention to the road, he nudged his sister slightly with his free hand as if to say ‘get ready’. Every chance he got, he weaved through the crowd of walkers that had come onto the road for a meal that was not too far from them. He could hear his sister rolling the window down a bit and shooting the ones that were a bit too close to the truck. “We’ll stay at Jason’s for a bit, but if Jason and Ant and that girl aren’t back before 4pm tonight….we leave. That’s that.” He said sternly knowing that Leilah might argue with him, but now was not the time for that and he knew that she knew that that was correct. They needed to get through her, quickly too if they could. “Almost clear” he muttered as he only hoped that he was putting his faith in the right spot. “Hopefully we can get some sleep at some point, I don’t think any of us will make it without thinking straight” he whispered as he then realized that they had other things to worry about as well; food, shelter and weapons.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:50 am

The pounding against the windows grew harder and harder! For the people who were dead, the certainly retained a great deal of strength. Once Celeb had broken free from the mob, a few lone walkers still remained. Their hands gripped onto the handles of the doors as the truck sped away.

Kyle watched it horror as Caroline tried stabbing a few of the walkers. Everyone was doing their part..yet once again, he felt useless. Suddenly, as one walker was stabbed, another reached into the window! Its decayed hand was just small enough to fit through small crack Caroline left open. It seized hold of Caroline in a attempt to pull her into the door. Kyle's brain instantly went into overdrive! He spotted a small screwdriver on the floor and immediately picked it up. "There's no way in hell I'm going end up like Peeta." he thought to himself and started stabbing at the hand with all the strength he could muster. Blood flew all over the seats as Kyle did his best to frew Caroline. It took a while using just a screwdriver, but once he managed to finally separate the hand, he quickly rolled the window up.

The scary thing was that even though the hand was disconnected, it was still gripping hold of Caroline's wrist. "What the fuck!" Kyle spat as he grabbed hold the hand, trying to pry it off of caroline. He didn't even notice that his shoulder had started bleeding again. Meanwhile, as Celeb raced back towards the way they had came, he'd notice that more and more walkers were pouring onto the streets. Just to the right sat two college boys who had crashed into another car. Walkers were in the process of dragging one boy out through the broken windshield while other was being pulled out through the back. Their blood-curdling screams, along with the screams of other students, echoed for miles and miles...
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:55 pm

[[ooc: It's all good! XD]]
BIC:

Leilah looked back at Kyle, although he did have a good point there she did not want to hear much more about this. She could not help but to slightly smile when Kyle made a small joke about Jason eating worms; now that would be a sight she would be willing to pay for. As funny as that was, she could not help but to feel a bit guilty for being a bitch to Antwone when she was in the car. What if that was her last words to him? God, how could she be so foolish to say such mean things? She shivered heavily when she thought about all the ‘what ifs’ until suddenly something stopped her thoughts midway. Nearly jumping out of her skin, she turned slightly to see zombies gathering on the right side of the truck “Jesus Christ!” she said as she stared at the dead. God they were horrible looking, made her regret wanting to die when she was younger because she was picked on when she was a child. “Caleb” she said  as she searched for an order from her brother.

Caroline wanted to believe that her friends and family out there were still alive and that maybe she would run into them but she had high doubt that only physical evidence would devour. “Shit” she said as she looked at the right side of the truck then back and then to the left to see what other walkers were out there trying to get a feast on them.  “Leilah, what do we do?” she asked wanting to help out the best she could for their group; or…what was left.

Caleb gulped and slammed on the brakes, sending one walker over the hood of the truck “Son of a bitch” he muttered as he glanced around, his brain quickly working on something to get them out of this sticky situation. “If they break our windows, we are screwed for life. Caroline, grab a knife from under the drivers seat and Leilah load the gun” he said as he put the truck into reverse and slammed down on the gas, when he hit another car he put the truck into drive and hammered down on the gas through the small group of walkers and even though some hung onto the truck he knew that his sister would try and take care of them for the group.

Caroline blushed heavily when Kyle fell onto her, but secretly she did not mind it. “It’s okay, really” she said as she nodded slightly and reached for the knife that was hidden under the drivers’ seat; grabbing it she looked over the casing that it was carried in and slowly unsheathed it as she crawled closer to Kyle but not to try and harm him. To protect him from harms way that was just outside of the truck knocking at their doors. Well, not really but  it was like that. “god damn” she said as she rolled the window down a bit and stabbed one that was hanging on the side of the truck, when it tried to grab the knife she took another swing at it and watched it tumble off of the truck as Caleb continued to drive while Leilah rolled down her window too and fired off a few rounds into the skulls of walkers.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:57 am

ooc: sorry for the wait. I posted like an hour ago, but the damn thing didn't go through so I had to type it again >>

ic: Kyle listened quietly as Leilah and Celeb spoke. Her brother's plan made sense. They couldn't afford to sit back and wait for Ant and Jason to show up. As bad as things were now, they'd get a lot worse and soon. Kyle had seen it a dozen times before in some of his favorite movies. The moment that power grids went down and the flow of water ceased, there would be a bloody battle for the city's remaining resources. They needed to find some place safe to hide before that battle took place. It was kind of ironic though. Kyle had grown up watching apocalyptic movies. Now here he was living within one. 

"Leilah..." Kyle whispered softly. "I know how you feel. Jason and Ant are my friends too. I want them to come back just as badly as you do, but...we have to play this wisely. We cant endanger ourselves. Jason wouldn't want that anyway. You know he thinks that he's some sort of survival genius." Kyle smirked and laughed a little. "He'd probably laugh if he found out we had risked our necks while he was off fooling around somewhere...eating worms for protein." Kyle smiled. It was the best he could do to ease the tension within the truck. His green eyes then shifted over towards Caroline. He hardly knew her...yet he wanted to make sure that she was safe. "I know you have friends and love ones too. I'm sure at some point...we'll get a chance to look for them. We just gotta be patient and-"

Suddenly, Kyle's words were cut short. BAM!!! A force of about a dozen zombies slammed into the right side of Celeb's truck, nearly tipping it over in the process. The dead seemed to come out of nowhere. It was hard to tell, but already the virus within the dead was mutating. The zombies could now run and actively pursue their prey. Kyle released a loud groan. The force from the attack had thrown his body right on top of Caroline's. He winced and slowly opened his eyes. It wasn't till then that he realized that his face was nuzzled firmly between her breasts. Kyle's face quickly turned bright pink! He raised his head and opened his mouth to speak. "S-S-Sorry...!" he exclaimed, though there was no time for embarrassment. The dead were clawing at the windows, causing tiny cracks to spread through the glass. The louder they groaned, the more zombie emerged from the surrounding woods....
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:34 pm

She could not believe her eyes, she was so sure that at least one way would be the way to get to Jason, Antwone and that slut. “God this is bad” Leilah muttered under her breath as she glanced around trying to figure out if they could move some cars and trucks out of the way without attracting many walkers to them. “Dear god, help us out…” she whispered under her breath as she then bit her bottom lip; nervous of course. 

“There’s more of them than we expected, I don’t know what we’ll do if we get caught between a rock and a hard place” she whispered as she slumped in the seat. Leilah blinked when she heard Kyle speak up about moving on, she looked confused for a split second then she looked over at him. He was right, she did not want to think about that but she sighed and had a thoughtful look to her face before she decided to answer him “as much as I hate saying this…if they don’t make it back to us alive…we’ll have to do whatever we can to keep moving forward. The world is crashing down around us and I don’t want to die” she muttered softly as she looked a bit down by the thought of the boys not making it back to them. Amodini, she could care less about right now. Though the boys were a completely different story. “That bitch is causing more trouble than anyone I’ve ever known in my god damn life…I swear, if I get a hold of her she’ll be the first one to die” she whispered and hissed slightly at the end.

Caroline looked from Leilah to Kyle “lay still” she said softly as she looked over at him , it was easy to tell that he was in pain but she could not help but to just find soothing words. “I’m sure there’s medicine down in the basement too… we just need to get back there before something bad happens to us” she muttered as she looked at Leilah who was now looking at Caleb. God, what were those two thinking about now?

Caleb stared at Leilah, he had an idea as to what she was thinking too. He glanced back at Kyle as he thought about going to where the military had a secret base just in case of emergencies. He knew that it would be worth a shot at least, but it was so far away that it made him shiver with doubt of even making it there alive. “I could bring you to the base, all of you but it’s quite the drive and with a wound like that on you Kyle…with that long of a drive….I don’t know. We need to get back to Jason’s place right now, this area is not safe for us….none of these areas are safe for us really…Not anymore.” He said as he began to back the truck up, he then spun it around and headed back to Jason’s house where they could get into the basement and treat Kyle while waiting for the others. “If we need to leave the house and go to the base, we will…” he said

Leilah looked a bit shocked, like she had been slapped across the face by her own blood. “You’d leave the boys out there alone?!” she questioned him as she suddenly became angry. She would never leave Jason and Antwone out there alone if she had the choice but in this matter, she did not have a choice and they were stuck on their own. She just hoped that they would make it back to Jason’s house alive and safe, and then maybe just maybe….

“We’ve got no other choice, listen to me Leilah. I know how you feel about that boy, and the other boy is a good friend of yours but if they’re not back before sunset tonight….we’re leaving the house. It’s not safe anywhere really but we can’t stay in one spot like sitting ducks”

“but Caleb w-“

“No Leilah! You’ll do as I say and that’s it!”
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:38 pm

The damage wasn't 'that' bad. The bullet had shot right through Kyle's shoulder. Unfortunately, Kyle was still losing a lot of blood. "B-Back seat..." Kyle muttered. His eyes flickered up towards Caleb. The man was the only one who could make Jason act like he had common sense. Jason had once confessed that he was utterly terrified of Caleb. It had something to do with a conversation the two of them had in the past. When Kyle asked for the details, Jason simply told him that it had something to do with Leilah, his dick, and a very tight coffin....

Inside the med kit, Caleb would find three boxes of bandaids, a small bottle of peroxide, which was labed 'do not drink', and some cleaning wipes. "Damn..." Kyle muttered as he pressed his hand against his shoulder. He had watched enough to cop movies to know that applying pressure to a gunshot wound the best way to slow the bleeding. "Leilah..." Kyle muttered while clutching his arm. The pain that surged through his body was unlike anything he had ever felt before. "We dont have time for this. We have to track Ant and Jason. There's no telling what kind of trouble Jason has gotten them into." Kyle stated and began to pant as he continued to lose blood. "Tho...for once...its Ant sucking Jason into something stupid. I guess...its kinda funny t-t-tho..."

Caroline felt helpless but when Caleb looked at her, she blinked and quickly looked around the first aid kit and when she found it she opened it up and showed Caleb “It doesn’t have too much in it bu-“ she said but was cut off when Caleb waved his hand at her as if to tell her ‘enough’. She bit her bottom lip as she climbed out of the truck and grabbed the other weapon just in case as she awaited instructions from Caleb knowing that he was probably the best one to look up to for answers right now. 

Caleb frowned at first aid kit “You’re right” he whispered, not impressed with the little amount of things in the first aid kit. It was horrible to him, having been raised and drilled with higher standards for everything. “Leliah, he’s right. We need to keep moving before your other friends get in big trouble” he said as he looked at Caroline “Grab everything out of this truck, meet me over by mine” he said as he looked at his sister who was staring at him “Don’t just stand there” he muttered and watched the two girls grab everything they could and rush over to his truck. Running around the front of the truck, he opened the passengers door and looked at Kyle’s damaged shoulder for a second “Let’s get you patched up bud” he said as he scooped Kyle up into his strong arms and brought him out of Jason’s truck and over to his own. Telling Leilah to open the back doors for him, he waited a second before putting Kyle into the back “Stay still” he said.

Leilah ran back to Jason’s truck and grabbed the phone and cord to it before running back to her brothers truck, she plugged it into the front and made sure that everything they needed was with them. “Caroline. Get in the passengers seat” she ordered the young girl and when she saw Caroline doing just that, she climbed into the back seat and sat next to Kyle but made sure to by on the side of his wounded shoulder “I’ll get you patched up” she said softly as her brother handed her a first aid kit of his own. She thanked him and quickly opened it up as she felt the truck slightly shift when everyone was in and all the doors were closed. Cutting Kyle’s shirt a bit, she made sure she could see the wound clear enough before grabbing the things she needed in the kit and not long after she was straddling his waist to get closer to the wound “Sorry man” she whispered to him as she cleaned the wound and began to stitch him up .

Caleb was not long before he kicked the truck in gear and headed off towards where the GPS was taking them to Jason “So…Kyle, why are Jason and Antwone so far away from you guys?” he asked not only trying to keeping Kyle awake and responsive but he did not want to bother his sister or Caroline—who was focusing on the GPS and looking out for anything around them.

---------------------------------------------

About an hour later, Leilah's plan to track down Jason had gone horribly wrong. Before the crew were even able to reach campus, Caleb hit several blocked roads. Cars were lined in the middle of the street, some twisted and smoking from colliding with other cars. One street even had a turned over semi, which completely blocked the two laned road and then some. If the road blocks and the scent of burnt flesh weren't bad, the dead were starting to multiply like rats...

Kyle winced from his seat. Leilah had done a good job of patching him up, but his wound was still aching. It took all his strength to keep from crying like a baby. He had his right hand placed firmly over his bandaged wound. Leilah had led Caleb along a back road to campus, only to find that was blocked too. "This is nuts..." Kyle muttered. "I dont see how Ant and Jason are gonna get out if we can even get in..." he stated while peering out through the windows of Caleb's truck. Ant and Jason had left to try and save Amodini, who was stuck somewhere between a rock and several blood lusting zombies. That was maybe two hours ago, however, and there had been no contact from either of the boys since then. "Hey Leilah...what do we do...if we have to you know...move on?" Kyle asked softly. He knew that it wasn't a topic she wanted to consider...but..."Things are getting pretty bad. They'll get worse I bet too." Kyle winced some. "We've got supplies back at Jason's place. We just need to kick down the door to his basement. We can set up there until we think of another move. Actually...wait...Caleb, you're military right?! Couldn't you just take us to your base or something??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead II(M)   Walking Dead II(M) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead II(M)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2