Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Through Darker Days (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Darius woke from his sleep rather abruptly. He was sure he had some sort of nightmare- but maybe that was because he decided to do some midnight snaking. Either way, he rose from his sleeping bag nearly drenched in sweat. He looked at Emilia. Darius was concerned for her. There was no way something like what happened last night would not affect someone like Emilia. She had too big of a heart to smile. The smile he saw before him was nothing but a facade- a smile that Emilia forced. Darius looked at Natalia and nodded, then went to prepare for the new day ahead of them.

After twenty minutes, Darius was fully ready to continue on their adventure. He walked up to the two and the dragon. "I left my backpack over at Salveria. Given its condition, it probably isn't worth going back for it." He explained. "That way, once we make to Everia, I'll count on you two to help me find supplies. Supplies should be our first concern. By the way, what are we looking at once we head to Everia? A man? Tips? A knowledgeable person? ...Rumors?" He asked the two.

---

In Salveria, there was a young man by the name of Ed speaking with an old, yet wealthy man who wished to employ Ed. The two sat in a restaurant and casually talked. Ed, however, did not seem quite convinced by the old man's offer.

"Ha! Not like I ever cared about Salveria." A young man took a sip of his drink at a local store.
"I don't think you understand. I am offering you money to help secure my power in Salveria since Tiberius was slain." A rich old man seemed to beg.
"Heheh... I'm not looking for money. I'm looking for excitement." He licked his lips. The old man sat back in his seat, clearly dissatisfied with the answer. 
"You are truly insane, Ed." 

"So? Do I have to pay you even more money?" The old man took a sip of his tea.
"...No. That's not necessary. I'd rather spend my time looking for this Emilia girl. Why did she kill Tiberius? What motives were behind it? And, is she as blood-thirsty as everyone says?" Ed licked his lips in anticipation.
"You know, the crow are hunting them down." The old man pointed out.
"Ah~ but they were going to remain here in Salveria and wait for Emilia and the others to come back. I want to meet them now."
"...And what are you going to do after you meet them?" The old man didn't like where this was going.
"Well, depending on how much I like them, I might let them live."
"Oh hohoho! If you bring their bodies back... I can be dubbed a savior of this city. I'll promise you ten thousand gold coins if you bring them back alive."
"Hmm? Hahaha, we shall see, old man~"

Darius, Ed thought. I'm coming for you.

Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 2nallyg
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Emilia shook her head. They had been through too much for the night. She couldn't eat. The girls fell asleep soon with Darius. And morning came. It was rather early. Emilia felt water drip on her and her eyes opened lightly. Valerie stood in front of her silently. Emilia sat up. "V-Valerie? Where is Vaati?" she asked  worriedly. The girl motioned for the dragon who crept out of the water. "Shh Emilia, I need to speak to you." she had said quietly. Emilia nodded. She stood and the two left to the shore of the beach. "What's wrong? You rarely leave the water to the surface." Emilia said with a surprised tone. Valerie nodded. "Yes, Well, I feel that soon a "war" is going to break out. Sylvia told me that she heard that the humans are wanting to kill, or take the Mage's powers." she had told her in a sad tone. "What!? Why?" Emilia had asked nervously. Valerie lowered her eyes. "People saw what you did to Tiberius. Salveria, is now a city to crumble because of the revolt and the lack of a leader." She explained. Emilia had nodded. "Well, we'll just be more careful then." she stated trying to sound confident. The water mage sighed. "Well, I am finding all of the Elemental Mage's and I'm giving them the dragon scales. So they can take refuge in my domain. I have one for you and Darius, and I'll use a spell for Ezra." she had told the girl holding out two shiny aqua colored scales. Emilia took them and placed them in her pocket. "Okay. Thank you. I'll use these if it comes to it." Emilia had said quietly. Valerie nodded. "The Earth mage stays in Everia, maybe you should visit her, she knows more than anyone of the herbs and natural medicines, it can help Ezra. Until then Emilia," Valerie said before walking into the water with Vaati to return back to her undersea home. Emilia sighed looking off into the water. "What have I done?" she asked herself. The girl turned around heading back to Darius and Natalia. "Hey you two wake up! We need to make it to Everia soon, so we might as well get a move on!" She exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 am

Darius felt embarrassed when Natalia walked into them like that. Then, he smiled softly when he heard what she had to say. Did she have a change of heart? "Yeah. That sounds good." He followed Emilia while his hands locked together with hers. "By the way, you didn't eat my dinner earlier. I have some leftovers if you're still hungry." He made it back to the camp and found himself slowly drifting off to sleep. 

((Sorry for this short post. I have to head out. ))
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Emilia had listened to Darius and smiled as he joked with her. Kissing him back the girl had blushed completely. Once Darius had broke the kiss he had practically vowed that through the adventure he would get Emilia to feel the same way about him. She smiled and nodded. "O-okay." she whispered. Natalia had set up camp for the three and walked over to the two. "Sorry for interrupting, but I set up camp. If were heading to Everia tomorrow we should go early!" she had exclaimed. Emilia nodded listening. She looked at Darius and Smiled. "Let's get to bed." she had said taking his hand and walked with Natalia to the camp. Soon Both Emilia and Natalia fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 pm

Darius lowered his head when it sounded like his confession wasn't going well. He occasionally looked up when she spoke. When she finally was pushed towards him, he opened his hands and accepted her embrace. Darius gave a smile. "Geez, at least give me a direct answer." He joked. "And I've got the perfect thing to keep us together." Darius leaned in and closed his eyes. He brought his head closer to hers, tilted it slightly, and gently pressed his warm lips against hers. One of his hands slipped over to her hips, while the other arm wrapped around for an embrace. He pressed his lips against her with a bit more force, truly enjoying the first actual kiss between the two. He remained like that for a few seconds, enjoying the sweet kiss from Emilia. He broke the kiss, and opened his eyes. Darius smiled at Emilia. "I won't lose you, Emilia." He lightly pressed his forehead against hers, and looked her in the eyes. "And I'm going to do everything in my power throughout this adventure to make you feel exactly how I do for you." 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:42 pm

"Well Elemental mages can specialize in one element, but decendents of the white mage can bear any element as long as they have learned them." Natalia had said to him with a weak smile. When Darius had spoke to the Darkness. Emilia had walked up to him as he told her he liked her. She smiled at first but soon saddened. "I like you too, but what's to happen once we find the dark mage? After that, You'll want to go back to your village and be a hero, I'll be traveling with Ezra, I'm trying to be the White Mage. And now that Tiberius has given me the title of Blood Mage, I have to do my best to erase that." she had said with a upset look. "We will eventually separate." she finally had said. Ezra had lowered his head behind Emilia and pushed her into Darius lightly. He had made small noises, the Dragon was laughing. Emilia turned to him then back to Darius. "But...you never know...maybe things will change." she whispered as she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm

Darius was surprised how the tables had turned. One moment, he thought he was helping Natalia out by explaining to her what he thought, and somehow it lead to her giving him a lesson. He listened carefully to every little bit of information he could net from Emilia's life, as it seemed that Emilia was never too excited to talk about her own life and for that he held back talking to her about it. "Quick question though. Can there be more than one elemental mage? Is it a title meant for only one person, I mean?" He was curious if he would ever run into other powerful mages such as that. "Wow. I didn't know Everia produced so many powerful individuals, and enough of them to effect almost every part of the Earth." Then, he was almost shocked when Natalia asked if Darius liked her. "D-don't be silly!" He turned his head away. Then, Natalia said something he didn't expect. She liked him? Darius turned his head back and gave a gentle smile. "Thanks." He said softly, and walked up to find Emilia. It wasn't the most romantic night, nor the best of times, but he figured that the mess the two were getting into would only get worse. So, he might as well tell her. 

Perhaps... love potions weren't as powerful as Darius thought. Perhaps, as cliche as it sounds, true love could only be found from the heart, and not from an artificial bottle. 

"Emilia!" He called out, yelling into the complete darkness. Darius had no idea where he was yelling, or if she was even around for him to hear her. Calling out into the darkness, he hoped that the Light Mage Emilia would reveal herself. "Emilia! ...I have to tell you something!" Darius continued to run through the darkness. All he could hear was the shores steadily crashing against the sand to his right. "I-I feel like there's so many things I have to still learn about you. So many chapters of your life that... pain you to reveal. But, I just want to tell you that I'll be there. A shoulder for you to cry on, a chef to make you food, and above all, I will travel with you no matter how dark it gets. And... and I'm sure it's because... I like you." Darius' voice softened as he spoke the last three words, unsure if he had done a proper confession or if he completely embarrassed himself.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Natalia had listened quietly she had nodded. She had known Emilia for a long time. Emilia wasn't known for being an Aggressive, blood-thirsty mage. Natalia wondered if that was Tiberius' intentions. Was to make Emilia seem that way. She could see how it would be harder to find out things when people despised or was afraid of someone. But she didn't know for sure. When he had asked why she couldn't hurt him she had shrugged. "Well for one, we are half demon. It's much harder to kill a demon than a human. Even Emilia would be easy for me to kill, but you wouldn't be, even if you didn't resist." she had explained. The girl sighed. "I'm not that kind of person anyways. I work to make peace, and to keep everyone safe. Even though I did, still do, respect Tiberius, I'm afraid that's the only order he's ever given to me that I couldn't follow through on." she turned to see Ezra. It was the first time Ezra had ever seemed upset. "Did you know that I lived in the same town as Emilia?" she asked Darius. "I can tame a Dragon, I am a mage. But yet I do not do either." She sighed. "Because I'm half demon, I was refused the Dragon that was meant for me...I'm sure by now you know that they were Elemental Mages. The White Mage specialized in Light mostly, but he used all of the elements and was very strong. That's why he was called the White Mage. Emilia can use any Element too. But as You can see, she is very good with controlling Light. That's why people don't talk to Emilia much. Her father  was killed and he wasn't able to guide her through all the necessary steps. Her mother is a slave now...possibly dead though thanks to the revolution in Slaveria." she had explained. "I Don't use magic to fight. I use a whip. And it sure can hurt. I don't mind though when your bonded to a Dragon like Emilia, Valerie, and like many of the other Elemental mages that I'm positive that you will meet, they face a great deal of problems. Their magic is within the dragon as well. Once Ezra dies, Emilia may just die casting magic. You've noticed that she bleeds a lot when casting magic, that happens if she's far from Ezra. Imagine how it would be if he died." she had told Darius with a sad look. "The Dragon that I originally had is wild now, and most likely roams the sky. But It doesn't affect me since I never use magic." She had sighed. "You really like her don't you?" Natalia asked with a smile. "I know she likes you."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Darius opened his mouth several times to speak, but couldn't find a way to squeeze himself into their conversation. Both girls seemed to uncomfortable with each other. Natalia was mad at Emilia for destroying her entire way of life, and it probably didn't make Emilia feel better with the constant reminders. Not to mention that terrible nickname Tiberius gave her before he died. At first, it seemed that Darius ignored Natalia's question. "To be honest, Emilia probably just wants to reconcile with you when she said to go to Everia with us. But the truth is, I'm sure you're angry. Beyond anger, actually. Rather than just saying sorry for you loss, I figure you just need some time away from all this to think about it." He pulled the girl closer to him, and breathed in her scent. She smelled really good. If it wasn't for the fire lighting up the area in a red hue, he was sure that Natalia would be able to see his face flushed red. "Life's not about how many times you get hurt. Life's about pushing through, no matter how many times you get hurt. I guess I shouldn't have said that you shouldn't come with us. It's... all up to you, really. By the way... I know this might sound a bit random to ask, but what did you mean back there when you said you could never hurt me?" 

---

"Such a shame, really. Wasted potential." A cloaked man appeared over the blood-covered courtyard. Two other cloaked individuals walked up behind the man. "The City Officials will surely blame this mess on the people of Slaveria. And his gruesome death will only make this place worse for war." The man gritted his teeth. 

A girlish figure stepped up behind the man. "Should we hunt them down? Emilia? Darius?" The girl cried out excitedly. "No. After what Emilia had done to Tiberius, I'm sure they will not come back here for a while. Once they make it to Everia, they'll be back. And Emilia will see the revolution that started because she stained her hands." 
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 am

The girls had seemed to calm down. But had definitely kept their distance from each other. Darius seemed to try to lighten the mood. Although it hadn't worked as much as it did in the past. Natalia had sighed when Darius asked what she would do. "I don't know...I worked for Tiberius. His orders only." she had replied. "I can't lead Salveria. That's not the kind of job I do. I'm just not sure." she had said with a sad look. Emilia was silent. She hadn't really eaten. And gave her food to Ezra. She then layed back and looked up to the sky. "Well, Natalia...Go to Everia with us." she had said plainly. Natalia had seemed frustrated. "Why would I still travel with you? You killed Tiberius." she had said angrily. Emilia sighed. "Where else can you go? And Everia is sick stricken just like the village Darius lived in. Maybe the mayor their could use someone like you. Tiberius is dead now. You might as well move on. It was just a job." she spoke coldly. Natalia grew furious. "Just a Job? Emilia that was my life! Tiberius was my leader, but he was everything else to me!" Natalia had turned from Emilia. Emilia had stood up. She walked off to the side of Ezra where neither Darius or Natalia could see her. Ezra had looked to Darius and Natalia, then to Emilia, then back in forth confused. Natalia was quiet. She moved closer to Darius. "So...are you going to go to Everia with her?" she asked as she rested her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 am

Darius reached over to grab and pull Natalia back once she began yelling at Emilia. Above all, it seemed to tell Darius something. Seeing what just happened before them- just meant how far apart the two were. It was like Emilia said. Maybe they were only traveling partners. It seemed as though everywhere he had gone, everyone knew her... and knew her far well than he did. He accepted the Demon Girl's embrace. It was a mixture of pity, and cautiousness. The girl was so close to him, and though he enjoyed it, he knew that Natalia could easily rip out his heart with her demon magic. It was just a gamble he had to take. Darius gestured his head over. "Erza! Over here!" He called, and the dragon picked the two up. Where else could they go other than the beach? Once the four landed on the beach, Darius gently let Natalia go after she found a spot in the sand. He looked at the poor, sobbing girl but walked forward towards the large body of water in front of them. If only... he still had that dragon scale. He could see Valerie and her Water Dragon, and ask her what to do. 

There were too many uncertain things going on at once. Darius, figuring that the ocean would not answer his silent calls, would return to the girls. He silently pulled the two together and they had an emotion, three-way hug. He said no words, but rather looked into each of their eyes. His eyes secretly spelled out the words, I know... I know

"You two should rest up. I'll make you two food. I can't have two beautiful women crying in front of me. That just makes me look like a jerk." He lightly joked, though inside he knew it hurt him to lie about his mood in front of the two. Darius silently reached up and wiped the tears from both of them. "So... cheer up guys." Darius walked off and tried to find some foodstuff. "Erza... watch over Emilia" Darius said. Natalia was angry at Emilia, and was unsure what she would do once Darius left. He returned with various fruits and fish that he began to cook steadily over a fireplace. He then served it to the three. Darius would be the first one to speak up. "What will you do now, Natalia?" He asked. "Salveria is probably going to be submerged by chaos once we come back. No leader... and a revolution. I guess slavery will return." Darius kicked a small rock away. "Ironic, isn't it? The people fighting for slavery, and their leader against it. I'm sure Tiberius was a good leader."

Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 pm

Emilia had watched as she practically ripped Tiberius apart. Did she really just do that. The girl stood frozen by what had just happened. In shock. Blood dripped from her hands. What was it that made her so violent? She didn't think that she was like this. She had never become so angry, and so violent before. Emilia fell back, passed out from exhaustion. It began to rain blood. It seemed as if it was a horror scene. Gruesome and disturbing, more or less dramatizing. Natalia cried out for Tiberius. "Tiberius! No! Emilia you killed him! You witch!" she cried angrily. Watching the girl fall down. She had turned to Darius. Was it even possible for her to? She drank most of the Love Potion Darius had left unsupervised. "I couldn't kill you...even if I wanted to." she said softly. The girl was tearing up she was angry with herself not being able to carry out Tiberius' orders, and the fact that she watched his sudden death. She had ran into Darius' arms hugging him. Everything was so crazy now. It was odd. Blood stopped raining. Though it was still gloomy. Ezra had flown in landing near Emilia. Growling softly at the sight of her passed out on the ground. He picked her up with one hand, or claw. And swiftly grabbed the two demons and left the city before they became the next ones to be mobbed. They soon found themselves back at the beach. Ezra released Darius and Natalia. He carefully laid Emilia down. The girl shook her head beginning to wake up. Emilia sat up and looked over to Darius and Natalia. Realizing that it wasn't some dream or nightmare. She bursted into crying.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Tiberius played with his fingers. "I don't think you understand. This world here... it isn't a fairy tail. You don't just spurt a few words and hope people suddenly have a change in heart. And I must say, that I cannot continue this battle. I will not compromise my goals so you can have yours." He lowered his head, only to realize something... was not quite right. 

Darius bit his lip and gave a sigh when Natalia said that they were enemies. "I see." Was all he said. Then, the Earth shook. Darius quickly pulled Natalia in with one of his arms to help her balance and stay still. "This is insane!" He thought to himself. If Emilia had sealed her magic, then how great was she when the power wasn't being drained from her? "Utterly crazy!" Darius then looked out far. "Emilia! Stop! Don't push yourself!" He screamed, clearly concerned about her.

As soon as the earth started to shake and break apart, Tiberius wasted no time firing lightning into the hole. He wasn't going to let whatever was in there charge up. Sparks of lightning seemed to be rejected, and started to fly everywhere. "Hahah! You really do mean to stain your hands if it means you'll accomplish your goal. Nicely done, Blood Mage." Tiberius did not wait for whatever it was to emerge out from the hole. He only saw smoke. "Natalia! Kill the boy right now!" He demanded. Rather than escaping, he held his arms out, allowing himself to absorb the burst of raw, holy energy. It began to split him apart. One moment, Tiberius was standing. The next moment, he was gone. 

It began to rain. It began to rain blood.

Darius jumped backwards upon hearing Tiberius' commands. He made some distance from the woman. "Natalia! Don't do this!" Darius tried to talk the girl out of it.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Natalia watched as Tiberius told her to stand down. She obeyed although she began to get worried. When Darius asked if they were enemies she had stayed silent. Once Emilia stood up and held a look in her eyes that even made Natalia nervous she nodded. "Yes." she replied simply.

Emilia felt pain but did her best to ignore it. Tiberius was much stronger than she thought. She had stood up straight listening to him. "Your master has killed many people who do not even weild magic, and have no way of helping themselves if such a catastrophe occurred. Do you think that plaguing people is good? And he's the one that started the slavery in the first place right? When since has it been fair to take control of another's life?" she asked or more or less demanded from him. When Tiberius asked what would she do if his master had denied her request for help. She became furious just thinking about it. "Simple." she had said with her hands tightened as fists. "He'll be Ezra's last meal!" she had screamed so angrily and loudly that even the earth seemed to shake. Natalia moved holding onto Darius so she wouldn't completely fall. "Have you ever seen this side of Emilia, Darius? This is the true, real, side of Emilia..." she said as Emilia had slammed her hands down on the ground. The ground had cracked from the minor earthquake And light began to violently pierce through the cracks. Smoke rose, it seemed to be burning the ground. Soon the light had gathered to the center between Tiberius and Emilia. It radiated and streams of light had seemed to race around violently inside of the ball of energy. She held her hands up blood dripped from them. "Now, Tiberius, laugh at this!" she yelled shooting the ball of light towards him. It seemed to travel so fast it was a blur.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm

Darius hoped that the fight wasn't hostile. He would rather not be an enemy of Natalia and Tiberius. He looked over at Natalia. It seemed that the burning sensation had settled down and now he could look at Natalia. Though, he just couldn't take his eyes off of her. "That's what I want to know." He turned his attention back to the two fighting before them. "You don't think... they've become enemies... do you?" 

Tiberius watched as the girl came closer towards him. Her eyes seemed serious. It was exactly as he thought. He then saw her charge at him with amazing speed, latching her fingers against his larger ones. While light seered and burned off some of his skin, Tiberius could only laugh. Lightning from his forearms transferred directly from his finger tips into Emilia's body, causing her to be paralyzed at that very spot. "You are too close to me, child." Lightning was sent in large amounts to shock the girl constantly. "Stay back Natalia! This young girl must learn." He said seriously, lifting one of his feet up and kicking her in the gut so she would tumble away from him. 

Blood dripped from his hands. How hot was the light that she created? "You speak of this as if my master is evil, and you are good. What don't you understand?" He stomped the ground and electricity seemed to emerge from the ground and swirl around his body. "I'm starting to get the feeling that once you meet my Master, you won't be quite peaceful. You said earlier you would not have any bad intentions, and now you bad-mouth my Master." An electric bolt shot at Emilia. "What will you do if you meet my Master and he refuses to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Natalia watched as Darius began to get nervous, and studder, and stammer. What was wrong with him she wondered. "Darius!" she called after him. "I'm supposed to be watching over you and Emilia!" she began to head to the door and saw a bottle with pink liquid. "That's so pretty!" she said walking to it. Picking the bottle up she had looked entertained. It seemed to just be calling for her. "They must've had this for a while now...Maybe I can try it...besides Emilia can always get more." she had said opening the bottle and drinking some of the potion. She hadn't known that the potion, was in fact a Love Potion. The girl felt weird dropping the bottle. She watched as the glass shattered and the remaining of the potion seeped into the cracks of the city hall, forever gone. She took a few steps back feeling dizzy. "That felt more like poison." she had said turning to the door leaving to find Darius. Once she saw him she had smiled walking over and sat on the steps beside him. "I guess they are going to fight...but why?" she asked with a curious tone.

Emilia had looked over seeing the two and sighed. Then noticed that Tiberius was going to make the first attack. Once the lightning charged at her Emilia quickly focused on him. She moved beginning to run to him as well. Once the lightning moved close She had side jumped trying to successfully dodge his attack. But she felt a sharp pain on her arm. Had the lightning got her anyways? Maybe she hadn't moved far enough. Emilia had not wanted to fight. With Ezra being far from her it would take more energy to use magic. She had closed her eyes, it seemed as if she was beginning to have a panic attack. But suddenly, she calmed down. The girl turned facing Tiberius. Her eyes were cold, and seemed to be a solid black. It was as if she was possessed, or dead. She had begun walking to him slowly. As if planning on what to do. But soon took charge at him. Light radiated from her hands, it was almost blinding not fearing Tiberius anymore. Instead of bursting it at him like the other members of the crow or using it for show, the girl quickly grabbed both of Tiberius' hands tightly holding onto them. "You just think your some threat to me don't you? You know what you are? A tool!" she yelled the light blasted, though Emilia kept her hold on Tiberius. She felt blood and wasn't quite sure If it was Tiberius' or hers, or both. "If you fail your master what is he going to do? Kill you that's what he will do, even if your his favorite little puppet." The girl had seemed furious. The light blasted again. This time it was more powerful, and painful. She felt sharp pains in both her hands. She was sure that it was a mixture of her magic and when She locked hands with Tiberius while he was casting magic. The girl kept a tight hold on him.

Natalia stood up seeing blood. "Tiberius!" she called out nervously.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 am

It was like Natalia was tempting him, beckoning him. Darius did not resist to lean towards her as she did with him. The two were close... dangerously close. A single sweat trickled down his cheek, and he tried to repress his need to inhale more air. The entire environment was suffocating. "I... think I..." Darius said in a low voice, then he bit his tongue. "We're both demons... and I think it would be reproductive... I-I mean productive..!" Darius couldn't even finish his thoughts. He couldn't believe how strong the potion was. If someone consumed the entire love potion, what effect would it have? "Sorry, I need some space!" He stammered, and ran out of the room. Darius left his bag on the side of the chair, and a pink potion slightly sticking out of it. He needed some fresh air. For that, he ran outside, only to see Tiberius and Emilia at two separate sides as if they were going to fight. Darius sat on the steps, obviously too out of it to do anything at the moment. He was out of their sight. "W-what are they doing?"

Tiberius smirked. "If you won't take the first attack, then I shall!" The lightning curled around his fingertips, sending small sparks across the general area around him, though he seemed unaffected. It appeared that he swiped the air. After that motion, the lightning from his fingertips emerged in the shape of an electric claw heading towards Emilia. "Emilia, the Blood Mage. Has a good ring to it." The man smiled, sending another claw of lightning towards the girl with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:02 am

Natalia had watched as Darius seemed tense. She was wondering what was wrong with him. He was acting so strange. He had been fine before they came into the room. She had smiled at his compliment and looked away. "Thank you." she said sitting up on the table. The girl brushed her hair out of her face. "Darius? Are you okay?" she asked leaning over to him. "Is something wrong?" she had asked him curiously.

Emilia watched as Tiberius became hostile. Then she was challenged. Was...it worth it to fight Tiberius and maybe learn almost nothing than when they had walked in the building? Or was he bluffing? She wasn't sure. Tiberius seemed to be the 'brutally honest' type. But being told that she couldn't even be on the same level as her father began to boil inside of her. Emilia raised her hands looking at them. They were still aching from casting magic earlier. Ezra was far from the city now so she wouldn't be perfectly safe to cast it. Plus her magic abilities were depleting every day. What could she do? Would this be worth it? Her hands turned into fists. "I have to at least prove, that I can be as strong as my father." she thought. The girl had left standing across Tiberius. She thought for a moment. "I don't want to fight you Tiberius. I just want to help Ezra." she called out to the man. Of course she knew that Tiberius was already to brawl it out. She held her ground ready for Tiberius. As far as she knew he specialized in Lightning. Weather elementals. She had never fought against a mage with that ability. She specialized in Light, which was different. Taking after her father in the ability. She wondered if this would be a fair fight. "I can't let him beat me." she thought.
"I'm Ready."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 pm

"Well, no one thinks that they're evil. Everyone thinks they're doing the right thing. Same as Emilia and I. We're just doing what we believe is right." His fingers twiddled on the desk. "N-no! The food's good, I'm sure. I just think it's a bit rude to eat in front of lady." He lied, though it sounded like a darn good lie. Then, he felt his head jerk upwards by her fingers, and stared at the girl. His eyes quivered a bit when he saw Natalia's face. But, there was something he couldn't stop staring at. Her eyes... It was definitely lighter than his. He just sat there, staring at Natalia's eyes for a while, before breaking eye contact. He nervously laughed it off. "Haha... I'm sorry. We've had a long trip, so I'm a bit out of it." Darius said, occasionally glancing up at Natalia. Why couldn't he just look away? It was as if he was pulled in by her allure. And he was pretty sure it was his fault for drinking that love potion. But why it chose to only work at this moment was probably the worst luck Darius had in a while. "Y-you... have beautiful eyes." He whispered. 

Tiberius set his writing utensil down, clearly frustrated that the same girl had come into his room once more. At first, he was suspicious, seeing if she had cast some sort of magic in the room. It seemed harmless at first, so Tiberius seemed to ease up a bit. After Emilia finished begging, the man laughed. "Hahaha! That's very cute of you, little girl. But your father's reputation as a White Mage cannot be upheld... at least not by you. If you chase my Master, I can assure you that your hands shall be covered in blood." Finally, he seemed to be entertained. "You come to me, asking me to help you find my master? You've got spunk kid!" 

He rose of his chair, and this time lightning flew from his fingertips and lightly grazed her cheek. The burning sensation was intense. "The Master is a Great man, you understand? I do not know where you heard that the Master is this evil, curse-producing man, but if you believe rumors from every single person you hear, your entire adventure is a joke!" Lightning danced around his forearms. "Come with me outside. If you can entertain me, and show me how motivated you are to finding my Master, then I shall bestow upon you all I know. Though... you might be disappointed in how little I know." Tiberius laughed, and with that he headed out of the room to the outside courtyard. The skies were growing dark, and the moon pierced through the night, illuminating the area. Faint torches from the town also lit up the flat courtyard, where Tiberius waited to see if Emilia would appear. He cracked his knuckles. If Emilia did come, Tiberius would smile at the girl. "Come, little one! I will show you what true power is all about!"

((Oh, don't worry! When I said I was curious as to how you would reply, that's all I meant. xD))
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Natalia listened to Darius. Hearing that Ezra was poisoned she had saddened. "Emilia must be hurt. Where she grew up bonds are tied between a mage and dragon. If Ezra dies than Emilia may just lose a part of herself. In fact, she may lose every magic ability she has." Natalia said as she noticed that Darius seemed to be avoiding eye contact. She seemed to be getting frustrated. "The master of the Crow? I've never met him. I work for Tiberius. But, he doesn't have to be a bad guy...Like my master said, He's doing it for rather, noble reasons. People, they get the power, and abuse it. It's rather annoying." she explained. She looked to his plate. "What's the matter is our food not good enough for you? We have the best cook's in this city...it must be better than what Emilia has to offer at her current situation." Natalia stated crossing her arms. She walked over to the boy. "It's also rude, to not make eye contact when you talking to another person." she had said placing a hand on his chin. She had made Darius look her in the eyes. "That wasn't so hard was it?" she asked with a smile. The boys eyes seemed darker than hers. She had wondered about if Darius was really a good person, or a threat.

Emilia had made her way back to Tiberius. She wasn't sure, but she needed to just speak with him. "Tiberius." she had said walking into the room shutting the door behind her. She walked up to his desk. The girl held her hands together. She seemed kind and soft now. "I know, that you do not wish to speak to me...but I want to know everything, everything your willing to tell me...please." she asked him. "I have to find the Mage that's poisoned the small village not far from here, it's plagued Ezra, my dragon, and he's more than just some beast, pet, or monster, he's my friend, more or less he's my life source." she had explained. "I don't mean to beg, And I'm not out to kill him...I want my dragon to be in good health and I want Darius to be safe, plus...I don't abuse my magic, I'd like to keep it." Emilia's eyes were to the floor she was upset, due to a lot of things going on. She hadn't known what to do, or if this would help. She had put her hands on the desk. "I don't want anymore enemies, I just want to find my place here, I want to be considered great like how my father the White Mage was...But I can't do that if I'm constantly running in circles trying to find the one person who holds my Dragon's life!"

(I'm not sure what you wanted me to do Razz So sorry if it sucks on my behalf!)
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Tiberius nodded when Natalia acknowledged that she had, indeed disturbed him to bring in what he considered were a pair no greater than the riot outside. "That's quite alright, Natalia. Do come by for some tea when you're not inviting Master's enemies right to my door." Tiberius twiddled his fingers a few moments before coming up with a reply to the cityman expressing his grievances. "Huh, well, only hundreds more to go." Tiberius said to himself with a grin. And with that, the busy man continued writing his report peacefully for the rest of that day. 

Darius stared at Natalia as soon as she mentioned she was a half-blood as well. "Can't say so. You're a bit too pretty." He said casually. He didn't bother looking at Emilia, because he felt a bit hurt when people always asked that, and she seemed very indifferent about it all. But... they shared that kiss. Didn't they? Didn't they? At that moment, a headache set in and crowded his mind. That love potion... He thought to himself, and placed his hand on his forehead. Darius refused to look up at either of the girls. He heard that the first girl he looked at was when the potion would be the one he fell in love with. Even if it was just a sip, it felt so powerful... He tried to act natural, and just hang his head low for the rest of the conversation.

"S-shunned? Mhmm... I guess I had ignored it. Figured that it was better off. But I just couldn't ignore it anymore when the townsfolk wanted to lynch me because they insisted I poisoned my own town." Darius spoke in a low voice, trying to sound like he didn't care. Darius' fingers lightly dug at his sides when he heard Emilia speak of their relationship. She sounded so sure of herself. Even when she left, he couldn't look up at Emilia because of the effects of the potion. "We don't have to be enemies. Tiberius said it himself, right? That he's not even worried about us. So, we can remain friends... for now." Darius explained, then sat there for a bit until Natalia returned.

Darius refused to even look up to eat his food because he was scared he would catch a peak at Natalia's face. "We're here because we have to hunt down this Master of The Crow. I think he cursed my town. Emilia has her dragon poisoned." He said simply. "It's... kind of nice knowing a fellow half-blood. If only we didn't have something as noticeable as red eyes for us to stand out in a crowd." Ironically, Darius' eyes were the very things Natalia couldn't quite see. He seemed insistent at either staring at the desk or down at his lap. Don't look up, he thought. Don't look up.

((Oh, now I'm curious as to how you'll reply to this. ;) ))
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Emilia hadn't understood the purpose of the Crow. They seemed to actually believe that their master was a good man, Did he encourage the fact that the Dark Mage was sapping people of their magic capabilities? Natalia watched as Tiberius shocked the two and held her hand over her mouth. Emilia couldn't move, she could barely handle the pain. Once they got control again Natalia nodded and bowed to Tiberius. "Sorry sir for disturbing you." she had said as she walked the two out. Darius had begun talking to her and the girl nodded. She took the two to a room Where no one stayed. "Darius, I am half demon." she had stated. "But, Tiberius has treated me well. and Noone else seems to notice the one obvious sign of it." she said with a weak smile. "I mean I hardly look like one..Do I?" she asked with a smile. Emilia shook her head. "No. Except your eyes. Unless your an Albino." she said crossing her arms. Natalia laughed lightly. "Well yes, I'd say my eyes are the only sign of it. But you've probably been shunned haven't you Darius? People expect you to be a demon's child." she seemed to be thinking as she looked at the boy. "You don't look very mean, like one would expect a demon to be. If you have more good in you then bad, then it shouldn't even come to mind if you are a demon or not." she said smiling. Emilia was quiet. "Your considered bad to some people." she said with a quiet tone. Natalia nodded in response. "Well most citizen's of this town don't even know I exist. I've chosen to stay hidden, as I said earlier, I only come out if there is a serious dilemma." she had explained. Natalia had sat up on a desk. "So, are you two by chance...you know...dating? Lovers?" she had asked smiling. Emilia had blushed she looked to Darius then to the floor. "Uhm. No. Were only traveling together...friends." she said finally. Emilia sighed. "I need to be by myself...think things out." she had said leaving the room abruptly. Natalia watched as she left. "I seemed to have upset her...Emilia and I have known eachother for quite awhile, I never thought that we'd possibly...be enemies." she said as she began to head to the door. "Wait right here!" she said with a smile before leaving. When she came back she had a plate filled with food. She handed it to Darius and left sitting on the desk again. "So, Darius....what exactly are you here for hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am

Tiberius raised his eyebrows when Emilia asked if they were his enemy. "I'm not too sure, young girl. Am I your enemy? Depending on how much havoc you cause in my town, I'll decide if you're a friend or foe." Then, Natalia spoke up, asking if they had made some sort of mistake. Suddenly, Tiberius grew quite angry. "...You... are Emilia?" His voice was soft, but rough. They were mistaken to reveal their identity. Darius winked at Natalia when she said he wasn't half bad. "Likewise to yourself." Darius said to Natalia. 

"Those are not my men. As a matter of fact, I am perhaps the same ranking as those men you defeated." Tiberius looked at Natalia. "Natalia. These two were the ones chasing after the Master." He raised his pointer finger and pointed to the two. Lightning sparked out of his finger and shocked both Emilia and Darius, paralyzing them. "W-what's this?!" Darius tried to move, but he couldn't. The electricity moved through, inside of him. One wrong move and Tiberius could cut off his circulation. "Emilia! Don't try to move!" He called over to her.

"The Crow, my friends, is about equality. Magic has always belonged to special individuals. We understand the advantages of magic, but as of now it is like an untamed lion in the streets. It's simply too wild." Tiberius took a sip out of his drink. "I will allow you to rest in my City Hall. Perhaps you will learn by the end of this visit that you should stop hunting the Master." He looked over to Natalia. "These guests are for you. I'm sure you'll be enjoying your time with the Demon-Child over there?" He laughed. "Now go. You are all disturbing my work." With that, the electricity in both of their bodies seemed to suddenly disappear and was dispelled back into the Earth. 

As the two were being escorted out, Darius looked behind at Natalia. "Natalia... Are you... a demon?" He asked. It was as if there was someone who could help Darius figure out who he was. If he was truly a wicked existence. "And, is there anything to eat? I'm starving!"

In the background, a few rioters were still trying to get into the City Hall. At this point, the soldiers simply held them back with large shields. There was no need for violence. The rest of the City Hall seemed otherwise normal and seemed to continue on as though there was nothing going outside.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Natalia had watched as Darius tried to explain his view on the whole situation. But Tiberius wouldn't have it. Natalia nodded. "In the past few years poverty struck this city, it's true people were caught and sold as slaves, but in reality most of them hadn't minded....escaping the slight chance of being abused and starved they didn't need to worry about rent or putting food on the table." she explained. Emilia nodded. "So..I don't get it...Tiberius, are you...an enemy?" Emilia had asked she seemed confused. "Two of your men attacked us Earlier. So your surely not a friend...why would we be targeted?" Emilia asked crossing her arms. Natalia looked to her superior. "Sir? You targeted Emilia? She is the White Mage's daughter! Surely there has been a mistake..." Natalia was shocked. "And this boy doesn't seem half bad either..." Natalia's voice trailed off. Emilia shook her head. "Your men aren't very bright. They had no chance against us." Emilia said although she seemed to be stating a fact rather then bragging. Natalia jumped up. "Hey! Do not Disrespect Tiberius!" she had demanded.

(sorry for the short post and any spelling mistakes im on the phone)
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Darius gave a small smile. "I know that." He reached over and playfully messed up her hair. "You're a good person. You've always put other people before you. I just... worry about you sometimes. Good people don't deserve to die, after all." His voice was somewhat soothing. Darius' caring face soon disappeared as he turned behind to see a city official approaching them. "Great." He put both his hands in his pockets and waited. Then, he noticed the same red eyes. Well, the girl's eyes weren't the same as him, but they were... the same. He couldn't put it into words. In an instant, he could feel his stomach churning, his heart skipping every other beat, and his vision slowly starting to twist. Darius felt dizzy looking at her. "W-who are-" He whispered in a low voice, and like that she introduced herself. He waited with the usual exchange between Emilia and Natalia. "Wait what? Who are you? Why are you helping us?" He urged to know the answer. Darius ran after the two.

Tiberius was busy writing a personal letter addressing one of the grievances of his citizens. He looked up and gestured for the two to enter. Then, he saw it was the girl who caused even more chaos, then seemed to disappear. He set his pencil down and looked at Natalia for a second, searching her face for an answer as to why she invited them in here. Tiberius looked back at the two. "Well, what do you need?" He said in a low, serious tone. "We wanted to talk to you about the whole slave issue." Darius spoke up. "We... don't think violence is really the best way to approach things. If you're looking out for your citizens-" Tiberius interrupted him immediately. "Violence? Who do you think set the town ablaze? It surely wasn't me. I wanted to free people of slavery. Then the people go violent. And you wonder why? It's because they're scared of change. They're too scared to accept that they can do more things with their life. They cause a chaos in my town, then head up and try to kill me. Now, tell me more about how I am violent." 

"B-but you're part of The Crow!" Darius pointed out. "And you're not?" The city official crossed his arms. Darius had completely forgotten that he didn't take off the Crow Cloak he put on earlier, but Emilia had trashed hers. "Uhhh..." Darius was speechless. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through Darker Days (Mature)   Through Darker Days (Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through Darker Days (Mature)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Fantasy-
Jump to: