Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 am

"I uhh, didn't drive her" he smiles slightly "so we gonna walk, you can lose some weight" he smiled his cocky smile jokingly.  She didn't need to but he said it anyway.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:48 am

She blinks, raising an eyebrow, then follows, grabbing her shoes. "You wanna walk or take your car?" She grabs his shoulder to balance herself as she puts her shoes on one at a time.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:46 am

Sure, sound great" he smiles "It'll be good to eat some good food on the first day" he hopes down after finished his food tower he was working on. "let's go" he adjust his scarf then pets it ends again.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:40 am

She blinks, then shrugs. "Ah, well...." She looks at her cell phone. "...How about we go check out that new buffet thing that opened downtown?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:32 am

He look at her as if she's hit a mark "Maybe we have" his smile was saddish but happy. "and how about something tasty?" gives her a look "Maybe something with a big variety?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:27 am

"Yeah..." She bites her lip, turning to him, then furrows her brow. He's kinda the smart ass, isn't he...? She thought to herself. "What do you want, I'll call in.." She goes for the phone. "And anything, honestly. Just something so I can get to know you better. It feels like I've known you forever, but that's just crazy...~" She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 am

"what do you mean, interesting?" he looked though them pulling out anything that might work for the time being. "We could just order ya know?" he then sat up on the counter in a sassy way.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:12 am

She looks at him, then turns on the kitchen light. "Well....You an loo kin the cabinets and see if there's something you want." She opens the fridge, searching for food. "So...anything interesting happening with you?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 am

"aww, wouldn't that be fun though" he gets up in a single flowing movement putting his laptop down and joining her.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:04 am

Raven blinked, her ears moving slightly. "Did your scarf....oh...never mind." She walks to the kitchen. "Don't just sit there, I'm not gonna be your maid."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:02 am

"oh no, that's fine, I like a surprise" he smiled and opened his laptop, his scarf end raise up to look at her with it's eyes and jagged teeth,  then lay back down.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:00 am

"Well...I have some Chinese take out in there, some cold pizza...I don't have a feast made...it's only ever been me in here...sorry..." She frowns. It's obvious how alone she's been. "Well, c'mon, I'll just show you."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:57 am

"uh, yeah, I actually am" he smiled and adjusted his scarf then kinda of petting it. "what do you have?" he leaned back in his seat.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:53 am

She stares at him for a moment. "...Yeah....yeah you got
the room." She looks at him. "Well...you hungry or anything? I have lunch in there...and don't worry about the moving truck, as I said in the ad, I'll take care of that."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am

He smiles lightly "Ten? We truly live in a world of smart phones and dumb people" he got comfy looking and acting slightly different. "So do i get it?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:33 am

She nods. "Okay...you're so much better then the last ten or so people...." She grins.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 am

He looks a little happy when she asked that "We i suppose kinda have." he then looked at his phone "but i don't have any pets and i can't have fish, badly allergic, shellfish are okay though." he thought i few more moments then decided that's all he would say for now.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:10 am

She blinks, looking at him. "Seriously....?" She shook her head, grinning. "Okay then....Anything else you need to tell me....?" She looks him in the eye. It's almost painful to her that she doesn't recognize him. "...Have we met?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:44 am

He walked in taking in the details "My name is Zale, I work online. I'm 20" he looked at her after sitting down in a empty chair, and opened his laptop really quick then shutting it. "I have i guess alot tattoos" he looks around and "I'm different i guess you can say too" he wasn't normally like this and he didn't like to be so normalish, but he didn't want to get shot down. His lifestyle was a sign he wasn't so normal though. He smiled "I also put the pro in procrastination." he smiled kinda cocky.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:32 am

"Come on in...." She stepped aside, allowing him inside.

The apartment was fairly large, and it looked awful empty. She'd been living on her own for who knows how long, and it was obvious. There was a black faux leather couch sitting in front of a large television. She had tons of game systems hooked up to it, with two large book shelves on both sides of the television. On one of the shelves was stocked full of different video games, some vintage, others new games. On the other shelf, comic books to her hearts content. Fro mthis room, you could see her office, which was slightly cluttered, but the only light in there was the computer screen. A dark hallway was seen, and closed doors lined the hall.

She'd been lonely, so she needed a friend to room with. But everyone she'd met so far was either too happy, too obnoxious, or just creepy. But he was different.

"So, tell me about yourself. Name, what you do for a living, age, anything like that..." She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:24 am

"I don't live to far, i guess" he smiled slightly. It was her, but he knew she wouldn't know him. "Well, i'm ready for questioning." he chuckled slightly.

He wondered if he'd make the cut. He hoped so, since he lived alone and even for him and his "pets", it was lonely in a way.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:16 am

She heard the knocks on the door and walked across the apartment. Outside, you could hear feet padding across the smooth wooden floor to the front door.

Pulling the door open, Raven looked up at him, and blinked. He was handsome, and not only that but scarily familiar. "You got here pretty quick."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 am

He smiled at his computer beeped at him. He then closed his laptop and went to go now. He didn't care what time it was he was going to see if she was his old friend. They were close, but something happened.he also grab his scarf, and simple black one this time. He had tons of scarfs and unless he was in his house, you saw him with one. He used his laptop to get there the quickest he could, and once there. He knocked three times then paused for a fourth.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:55 am

She had almost drifted off, when her computer beeped. She looked up. "One new message, hn...?" She opened it and read the contents. Another person to meet and greet. She sighed, then thought for a moment. Did she really want to meet another person...?

"...Aw what the hell, one more won't hurt." So, she replied. She sent her street address and apartment number, along with a note that mentioned he could stop in anytime. She read the senders name.

Raven stopped typing for a moment. His name sounded so familiar, but she couldn't think for the life of her. She tried to think of where she might know the name, but her mind kept drawing blanks. She shrugged, and went ahead and sent the message.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:46 am

Zale looked on his computer, noticing a roomie request. He decided to look at it then notice a familiar name. "It couldn't be could it?" he  looked over it then decided to message her about the space. "Hey i notice you needed a roomie, and i would be happy to help you out." he thought to himself for a moment then decided to leave it as is. 

He had blonde hair with black tips on the bangs, his hair was a messy style. His eyes were a fierce royal purple. He had two dot tattoos beneath his right eye. The right side of his lower lip was pieced too. Both ears pieced twice but he hardly wore earrings in them. He also had gorgeous tattoos sleeve, with a couple moons, a flower, suits, diamonds, classic water, and other things but it all came together as a piece of art. he also had three dots on his inner hip bone. Like a dotted line to his thing. he also had two crescent moon on his shoulder blades with diamonds within them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)   A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Room Mate, an Old Friend (M)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next