Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

An idea...sort of.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elmina

Elmina

An idea...sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea...sort of.   An idea...sort of. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Alrighty then Smile I'll either have the RP posted later tonight or tomorrow  After I get out of work. Smile Regardless I will let you know when it's up Natsu :3
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

An idea...sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea...sort of.   An idea...sort of. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm interested in playing the girl. It sounds like a great story.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

An idea...sort of. Empty
PostSubject: An idea...sort of.   An idea...sort of. EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Well, I have an idea for an rp...I don't know though...Well anyways, here's the idea.
And I can play either the male or female character so All I need to know is which character you want to play as, if anyone would like to do this Rp. Anyways,

So the boy and the girl have been dating for 1-2 years, so they know eachother they have memories and so on. Well, the girl is wealthy and the boy, (without the acknowledgement of his girlfriend) is part of the mafia. and because the girl's parents had loaned money from the mafia that the boy is part of, and didn't pay back when they became rich, they kidnap the daughter.
Now,

I don't care how the personalities are.

Boy:
If he joined the mafia voluntarily or was forced to is completely up to who plays him. And whether he's mean or not is up to whoever plays him.
Girl: How she takes the kidnapping is up to whoever plays her. Like, She can refuse to believe that her boyfriend has been ordered to hold her for ransom, or she can become angry,

I won't ask for a personality specifically because this can work well either way.
So, let me know if you are interested. Thank you for reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An idea...sort of. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An idea...sort of.   An idea...sort of. Empty

Back to top Go down

An idea...sort of.
Page 1 of 1