Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

An Idea of some sort.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

An Idea of some sort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Idea of some sort.   An Idea of some sort. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I once did a rp somewhat similar. It was based on my ideas of what Final Fantasy Agito(now Type-0) would be like before it was released. Basically the world had just finished going through an age of war and magic, and was starting to settle into a peaceful state. The rp focused on the lives of 12 students who attended a magic academy(sort of like hogwarts, but FF style). The main character, Ace, could use magic, but he sucked at it and preferred to play pranks on..well..everyone instead of taking his studies seriously. One day tho, the peaceful world of the students is shattered after the academy is attacked by a foreign power. After regrouping, the students basically went on a quest to discover who was behind the attack, enslavement, and brutal murder of their fellow students and teachers.

Anyway, if you're still interested in this I'd love to brain storm with you. I can play both male and female/multiple characters
Back to top Go down
Aiden_Pinz

Aiden_Pinz

An Idea of some sort. Empty
PostSubject: An Idea of some sort.   An Idea of some sort. EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:50 am

Here is the idea;

There is a Magic Adademy.
The students and teachers all wield magic. They go to the school to enhance is. But one of the characters, yours or mine cannot wield magic, but they do know that they can use it. Just for one reason or another he/she just has too much trouble doing so. The other character, is new to the school. and is actually a past friend of the other. but they begin to talk again and face issues with the school possibly being torn down. As Magic is Probably being banned. There's more, but this is just the start of an idea. So if anyone is interested you should message me.

If you do not like this idea, or would like to add more or change it that is fine too. I'm still up for an rp. And I do any genre except yuri or yaoi. :P
Back to top Go down

An Idea of some sort.
Page 1 of 1