Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A couple ideas - male characters needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

A couple ideas - male characters needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas - male characters needed   A couple ideas - male characters needed EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

I actually sort of doubted the show at first when they previewed it on RvB... but then I watched the first two episodes and I was hooked. And that last episode, Oh. my. goodness. I expected like another four minute episode and they surprise us with those awesome 13 minutes.

And yeah, that sounds good. Tell me when you get the post up. Would you want to see a pic of the character I'll use or should I just post it in the actual rp when we get to it?
Back to top Go down
h a l o

h a l o

PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas - male characters needed   A couple ideas - male characters needed EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

It is! I watch a lot of Red vs Blue so when RWBY came on I fell in love with it when they started showing the trailers for each of the girls. I will start working on the rp :) The pic I was gonna use for my character is:

A couple ideas - male characters needed Ahri_b10
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas - male characters needed   A couple ideas - male characters needed EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 12:10 am

Hmm... The second idea sounds interesting! My schedule's getting real beefed up but I'll tell you if something crazy comes up. Nothing that will get in the way of a little rp though! 

And is that Blake as your profile pic?! I love RWBY! :D
Back to top Go down
h a l o

h a l o

PostSubject: A couple ideas - male characters needed   A couple ideas - male characters needed EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Got a couple of ideas... Won't go into major details unless anyone expresses interest :) 

First idea is fantasy based. A man from the present day era gets transported to another world and finds himself in the midst of a goddess and a world unlike his own. Male needed.

Second idea is also fantasy based, but is mingled with present day. A man discovers an ancient temple, within it a precious gem. The moment the man picks up the stone, it begins to glow and releases the spirit of a fox/kitsune woman. Despite being free, the fox spirit finds herself unable to stray far from the stone, to which the man cleverly keeps from her, forcing her to stay by his side (not slave though...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple ideas - male characters needed   A couple ideas - male characters needed Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas - male characters needed
Page 1 of 1