Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The New One (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

The New One (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The New One (Open)   The New One (Open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:39 pm

The New One (Open) 75f55904b733249f7653365746ecd6a3

Ever since she was a little child, her parents had taught her not to talk to strangers. Her mother taught her how to cook, clean and prepare for a future husband while on the other hand; her father taught her how to hunt and make weapons. She could imagine her younger sister Eve whining about almost everything in life, about how it was so boring and so annoying at times. It had been a long time since they were together, and she missed them dearly but she knew that they were in a better place now. The night was early and yet so cold, she could feel the eyes of the small creatures on her as she moved through the forest. It was a lovely walk to say the least, she had no shoes on so she made foot prints in the dirt. She had no idea as to where she was going either, she had lost her home, her family and her friends. Now she had to find a new place to fit in, a new crowd to blend in and a new way to survive...

"I swear whoever destroyed my family will be hunted down" she whispered to herself as her blue eyes glanced around. Carrying a backpack full of small items, including clothes she kept on walking. She was lost, confused and a bit upset but she was more angry than anything else. "I need to sleep for the night, but not here" she whispered to herself as she looked at a large tree that had been cut in half but yet it still stood. She froze in her tracks when she heard something moving around behind her, she quickly looked but yet saw nothing. "Oh fuck off!" she called out, not wanting to deal with anyone right now and she was being a bit more forward than what she would have been if everything she ever loved was not taken away. She was usually shy and timid but things changed over the last few hours for her. When she noticed a large wolf-like creature coming out from the woods, it growled at her and that was it. She ran for her life and she could hear it following her closely "Someone help!" she screamed as she noticed a large fire not too far away but far enough.

She knew what she was going to do, she could hear voices and she was not sure if they were friendly or not but she guessed that she would find out soon. "Please, help!" she called and she could see people coming out of their little area to help. An older woman quickly grabbed her and took her into a very large tent that her family was living in. "Stay here with my sons" the woman ordered her before going back out with a shotgun for her husband to use. Autumn blinked as she watched the woman leave "Oh my god..." she whispered and sighed...

(Need a male to come into play, he'll be apart of a community that can be magical or not, could be a creature or not. He'll be friend Autumn, he'll become her 'protector' and they will start a relationship. At first when he admits his feelings to Autumn, she'll become scared and confused not sure on how to respond but she'll figure out her own feelings and eventually come around. Autumn is a mage but she doesn't know how to use her powers yet/does not know of them. With the male's help, she'll discover herself. Going to be mature, possibly violent. Don't ask, just post)
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/

The New One (Open)
Page 1 of 1