Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:03 am

Amara looked over at Kyler "Oh it's not bad at all, it's perfect" she said as she then dunked herself under the water and opened her eyes but they changed to a pure blue colour as she scanned the area for anything she should be aware of, when she resurfaced after a few minutes, her eyes changed back to grey and she looked at Aria who was standing there staring at her with a smile on her face. "What?" she asked softly
"I did not know you could hold your breath for that long" Aria replied before she got deeper into the water and swam over to a big rock, which she then climbed and sat on top of to look over the area. Slowly the little girl laid down on the rock and let the sun beat down on her for a nice tan.

Amara of course knew that Aria would be fine so she dove under the water and sneaked up on Kyler, grabbing his feet before coming up for air and laughing softly. A big smile on her face as she splashed him with water and began to swim away.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Kyler smiled as they walked to the beach like lake. standing by Amara he watched Aria run to the water. As Amara left he set his guitar and the food basket down. Pulling off his shirts he took his shoes off and moved to the water. feeling it he shivered. "Its kinda cold." He stated with a laugh. but soon ran in diving under. His head popped out of the water and he stood up. "Not that bad." he laughed as he gently began to swim about.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Amara was glad to see Aria so excited about going swimming or maybe it was the fact that Kyler was going swimming with them and in that case she was surprised because Aria usually did not take such a liking to new people in the town. Though she held Aria's hand when she poked her a few times and waited for Kyler to come back. They both waited and nodded in agreement of getting going.
It was not long before they got to the lake, well; beach. Ish. Amara made sure everything was set up at a safe distance from the water as she watched Aria run into the water with laughter. "Kids..." she whispered as she stood up and carefully pulled her dress off, putting it in the bag before slipping her shoes off and also putting them off to the side. "Coming ? " she asked Kyler as she messed up his hair playfully before running into the water to join Aria.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Kyler had smiled as he let the sisters talk. Seeing Aria he laughed a bit as she tugged at his pants. He knelt down so he was at eye level with her. "I am- That is if you're okay with it Aria." He said smiling. The boy stood up dusting off his clothes. Holding the food basket he left back to his car and got his guitar out. He met back with the two girls. "Let's get going ladies!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Amara nodded lightly at his compliment "thank you, youre very sweet" she whispered as she laughed softly and shrugged a bit "yes, silly kids" she muttered as she then headed over to the door and slipped shoes on before opening the door. She glanced at Kyler and slipped out of the house, she headed down the road with the beach bag in her left hand while the right hand played with hair. Soon she stopped at Hanna's house, she knocked on the door and waited till Hanna opened it. When she did, the sisters talked for a good five minutes before Hanna agreed and let Aria come out. With that, Hanna went back inside.

Aria stood there with a one piece swimming suit and her hair braided in pigtails. Her eyes flickered to Kyler and a bright smile formed on her face as she squealed and ran around him a few times while laughing "youre coming swimming?! " she asked as she tugged at his clothing lightly to get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Kyler nodded as Amara said she was going to take a shower. Waiting for her he played on his phone. He had also packed the picnic lunch. The boy saw Amara and smiled at her. "You look beautiful." he complimented her with a smile. He nodded as he heard about Aria. "That sounds like a kid alright." He had told her with a laugh. He picked up the lunch basket and walked to her. "I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Amara looked at Kyler and noted his clothes, she made a sour face and wondered what the girls wore for these modern clothes. "Yes, enjoy the day. " she said softly as she stood up and took the dirty dishes away, putting them into the sink. She ran some water and quickly washed all the dirty dishes before leaving them to dry on a towel on the counter. She drained the water and looked over at Kyler "I could ask if she could... do not think I will get a yes, for sure though. I'm going for a shower, be down in a few minutes then we can go see Aria. While you're waiting, pack a lunch for the three of us" she said as she headed upstairs into her bathroom. Shutting and locking the door behind her before starting the water in the shower.

In about 15 minutes, Amara was done in the shower and she was already dressed too. Though this time she had a black two piece bathing suit under a traditional dress that was bright with warm colours. She fixed her hair and makeup before grabbing two towels and a beach bag, she stuffed a few things into the bag along with the towels and hurried downstairs to meet up with Kyler once again. "I think Hanna will agree with Aria coming with us, but we have to watch her carefully. She's a very adventurous little girl" she muttered and looked into the kitchen to see if she needed anything but something bugged her and for a moment she wondered what it was but then she remembered what it was. Amara had a birth mark that was in the same shape as the marking on her cheek when she was in her demon form, but this birth mark was on the back of her neck which was thankfully covered by her long hair so she relaxed knowing that unless she pulled her hair up, he would not be able to see it. "Ready?" she asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Kyler smiled as he started eating and listened to Amara. "You know, clothes for people in this generation." he had said as he pointed to himself. His clothes were modern. Listening to her deal he nodded. "Ofcourse, We'll go together and enjoy the day. Maybe see a movie." he suggested with a smile. "We'll do it sometime before next week." he said as he finished his food. He thought for a moment. "Is Aria coming to the lake too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:02 pm

Amara nodded lightly, she was not looking forward to school next week but she knew that she had to go, or else her older sister would kick her butt. "Right, school... I forgot about that" she whispered softly as she then finished up cooking a few pancakes and sausages. She turned everything off, put the food on plates and put the plates on the table before sitting down and nibbling away at the food she put on her plates, she motioned to the rest of the food for Kyler to eat and smiled. She gulped and stopped though when Kyler mentioned a car. Amara looked over at him as she thought about it "Go to the city huh... Do you know how lost I'll get?" she muttered as she tilted her head a bit and studied him "Modern clothes? What is that?" she asked as she was now really curious "I'll go but only on one condition... don't leave my side; I'm terrible with getting lost, and the city frightens me a bit" she said softly and finished up her meal slowly.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Kyler laughed a bit as Amara joked with him but calmed after hearing her laugh. He followed her and nodded. "The Kahno house has a big lake. It sounds like a fun summer activity. School is starting next week, so I might as well live my life Until then." he said as he pulled his phone out. He looked yo see if he had any messages or missed calls, but, no reception. He blinked looking to the phone. "Amara, Me and you should go to the city sometime." he said as he sat down looking at her. "You'll have to wear modern clothes. and get in a car. But, change can be good." he said trying to defend the reason.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Amara laughed softly; the same laugh at the demon's. "You're so funny, maybe she wanted to see what kind of fool dresses like that" she joked lightly back to him as she then listened to him about not wanting to go shopping for traditional clothing. 'such a strange man, oh well' she thought as she shrugged lightly "Alright, well if that's what you want..." she muttered as she then went into the kitchen and looked through her fridge "Well, I was going to make something to eat. Then I'm going to quickly take a shower, then get dressed. And then I'm going to go swimming in the lake; I usually find some really cool looking rocks and shells" she said as she began to make some pancakes and sausages for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Kyler nodded listening to Amara. Seeing the drawing he nodded. "I think that it will. You think she wanted to see me? I can't say I blame her." Kyler joked as he stretched his arms out. "I know we were planning on shopping for traditional clothes, but I've decided not to. I stand out. And, I like it. I think people in town will eventually like it." Kyler said as he crossed his arms. "So, what are the plans for today?" he asked looking to Amara.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Amara snapped out of it when Kyler began to talk, she studied his face and smiled. "Wow, I can't believe you actually got to see her... they say, that only certain people get to see her. MAybe that's because when people search for her, they can't find her. They say, that when she wants to be seen... she will come to you. So strange" she said and shrugged lightly before heading upstairs, within a few minutes she came back downstairs with a drawing book and opened it to a page where she had been drawing recently. She showed Kyler the page, showing him that she had drew a feather that almost look exactly like the one he wearing but this drawing had a bit brighter colours to it. "So many people talk about these feathers, but no one; that I know of, has been able to get one... till now." she said as she closed the book and put it down on the table as she blinked softly "I have a feeling it'll bring you good luck" she said.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

Kyler smiled seeing Amara. "Good-" He began to speak but was pulled into the house and interrogated. He was silent for a moment. Then spoke. "Last night, I had a dream, and I felt like I was supposed to go into the woods, or the cliff. So...I did. While I was there, I met a beautiful creature..I guess she was really Justice, the punished and sorrowful demon girl. I was scared, but felt like I wasn't in danger. But..She had told me to go home, And I told her I would if I was given one of her beautiful feathers. Surprisingly she agreed." Kyler finished with a shrug. "Kimiko scolded me for wearing it, and told me to put it away but The girl told me not to lose it. And I won't." he had said touching the feather lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Amara nodded lightly "Goodnight" she whispered as she then watched him vanish from her sight, a small smile still planted on her face as she tucked in her wings and headed for home; knowing that the sun was soon to rise and she would be back in her human form which she did not need anyone to see because it was none of their business, well, at least for now. When she got home, she made herself comfortable in her own bed as she watched the sun rise. She shook her head and fell asleep.
When morning came, she was not happy to get up but when she heard a knock at the door she got up, grabbed something to wear, brushed her teeth and her hair quickly before running downstairs to answer the door.
Amara opened the door and blinked her grey eyes when she saw it was Kyler. Though her eyes suddenly went to his necklace and she froze in her spot with a curious look to her face. "Her feather..." she whispered as she then quickly looked up, pulled Kyler inside and shut the door. She would have to play it like she knew nothing. Her eyes widened as she pushed Kyler up against the wall nearby "I can't believe this, you actually got a feather! holy shit! Do you know how many people will be envious of you? What the heck happened?! tell me everything, I want to know" she said as she let go of him and studied the feather "It's so beautiful..." she whispered as if she was hypnotized by it.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Kyler smiled as Amara agreed to give him a feather. Stretching her wings out he looked closely. Moving his hand over the feathers he chose one that had shown the colors best, atleast to him. Looking at it he smiled then looked to Amara. "Thank you, I'll return home now." he had said to her bowing. Kyler turned and headed off through the grounds until he returned home. It was almost 4:30 AM by the time he got home. Once he had snuck back into his room he walked over to a suitcase after turning the light on. He had rummaged through it and pulled out a small box, it had string in it he had gotten a black string, he managed to get the feather stuck in a not near the middle of the string and tied it around his neck, making it a necklace. After being satisfied by the homemade necklace he pushed his suit case away from him, sat the guitar down in its stand and finally fell back into sleep.
Kyler didn't wake up until about 9 am. Walking downstairs after changing into a new outfit he went into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and headed for the door. His great aunt even though old, swiftly jumped in front of the door blocking it. "Where are you going today?" she asked curiously. "Out." He replied quickly. The boy held his other hand up jingling his keys. "You can't be going out when ever you please, this is a new place, new rules." She said with her voice raised. Looking over his clothing she noticed his feather necklace, he hadn't even tried to hide it. Gasping she pointed to it. "Where did you get that?!" She yelled with a frightened look. Kyler shrugged not answering. "Get rid of that its bad luck!" she ordered. Kyler ignored Kimiko's demands and left upstairs. He picked up his guitar a few pencils and a notebook. With the apple in his mouth Kyler crept downstairs with his things and quickly left outside and drove off before his great aunt could even catch up. Driving into town he pulled into Amara's house. He was surprised he remembered her address. Getting out of the car he walked over knocking on the door. Sliding his hands in his pockets he waited for her to answer. Wearing his city clothes he was wearing a dark grey tanktop and a purple plaid longsleeve unbuttoned shirt with black skinny jeans. His necklace dangled around his neck still.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Amara laughed softly when Kyler said that he would go home but only on one condition. She had never had something ask for one of her feathers but she thought about it and watched him tug on his guitar. Though she saw no harm that would come to her if she did give him one feather. Her body shivered a bit when she could feel his touch through her feather, it was not bad at all; it brought excitement to her but she nodded lightly "Yes, it is okay. Beside's, after you take one it will grow back in anyways. I have nothing to lose" she said softly as she stretched out her wings to give Kyler a better variety of feathers. "Do not lose it though" she whispered wondering why he wanted it anyways but she really did have nothing to lose so she did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:21 pm

The boy watched as Amara's wing stroked him. Looking up at the sky he thought for a moment Amara suggested that he should go home, and get some sleep. Would he even be able to sleep? How did she know his name? "I, will go home...If, you give me a feather from your dark wings." had said as he pulled his guitar up to get a better hold of it. He lightly let go of her hand and moved his hand toward her wing and lightly touched the feathers. "Is that ok?" he asked a bit nervous
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:04 pm

Amara knew that eventually Kyler would figure it out with time, but until then she would keep her mouth shut about everything. "Seeing is believing" she whispered as she waited for Kyler to touch her hand with one of his own. She was a bit surprised when he came closer while holding her hand but she was so glad that he was. Had she would have been in her human form, blush would be all over her cheeks but in this form it was a bit different. Amara nodded lightly as she brought one of her wings closer to Kyler, letting it lightly stroke his cheeks before pulling and settling. "Well, you have nothing to fear from me...Kyler." she said softly as she glanced up at the sky before looking back at him "Though you should not be out here at this time, regardless if you feel like you should be out here. A young man like yourself needs sleep" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Kyler listened to the girl as she explained that city people hadn't believed much. "I- normally don't, but...seeing is believing." he said as she held her hand out. Was he frightened? Yes. But he couldn't run from her. Kyler's hand slowly reached out  hesitantly touching hers. He smiled faintly. He moved closer holding her hand. "It's not bad to be scared, every now and then.." he told the girl as he looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Amara tilted her head a bit when he mentioned that he felt like he should be here. 'what in the world has gotten into you' she thought as she studied him, trying to figure out what he meant by 'needed by someone' but then it clicked it and she let it go for now. Instead she more or less focused on how he seemed frozen to his spot but she nodded lightly when she heard his whispered words. "Yes.... I am, and for someone who's new to town, I'm glad you know that. Not many people from the cities chose to believe; they just brush it off" she said softly as she let her wings slowly spread out to stretch before shaking lightly and settling once more. "Are you....frightened?" she asked as she took a step closer with a friendly smile and she held a hand out to him to see if he wanted to actually check to see if she was real; to see if he was having illusions or not.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Kyler had a feeling this town was different. He looked over the cliff as he thought hard on his dream. But, was interrupted by some girl. He slowly looked to her to see her eyes. Cold, was how he felt seeing her. Sad too. Kyler couldn't move he was so shocked by the demon girl.  The wings of the girl was probably what scared him the most. She had said something, She asked him something. Kyler gulped looking at her. "I...feel like I should be here, I'm needed by someone.." he had said slowly as he stood frozen by the view of the girl. He hadn't even realized that it Was Amara. This girl was beautiful, in a dark way. "You- You're, from that...story.." he whispered watching her.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:58 am

(Her Transformation Look)
The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) 6e7bf43046346580dc49cddf5f8a5c6c

It was well too early in the morning, two o'clock to be exact. Amara had been out in the area for quite some time, mostly spent in the forest but she was a lot different than the time she had started out from today. She knew when the sun would come to rise, she would be back to her normal human figure. For a demon, she was a very beautiful one. The red marking that had been on her forehead was changed into a small blue like crystal circle with black markings stretching out to the side. There was a black like tattoo marking on her right side of her cheek, her grey eyes turned into a pure blue colour with a tint of another bright colour. Her skin was still ivory, and she was still wearing traditional clothing; but they were different coloured and more...sexy, more fitting, and maybe a bit shorter. Her boots were black and up to her knees. Amara had wings, but they were not ugly like in the books; no they were a beautiful dark midnight blue colour with tints of green and light blue at the tips.

Amara continued to roam the forest and with every step she took, the blue light from her feathers gave away her position like every night. Tears streamed down her face as she hugged herself tightly. She coughed lightly knowing that if she did anymore crying she would soon become sick and she did not want that tonight. Though she soon stopped and wiped the tears and look from her face when she heard a voice, a male's voice. She slowly and cautiously stepped out from the forest; she was still glowing like always but she made herself comfortable by standing near a bush and watched the young man with a bit of a confused look on her face. 'What are you doing outside at this time?' but she soon snapped out of it when she noticed that Kyler had his guitar with him. That confused look on her face soon turned into a soft expression as she got a bit closer to the cliff. The cliff was where she had been thrown down on, it was the first place she had stood and looked over the town, the first place she prayed. Her wings settled when she heard nature whispering to her "You don't know what you're doing?" she asked as she vanished and appeared in front of him so he would not fall off the cliff. If he was going to freak out, he had to go back where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Elmina

Elmina

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:03 am

Kyler blushed being hugged by Amara. When she began leaving he took a few steps about to offer to walk her home. But she had began walking home. He nodded and drove home. Once getting through the door Kimiko made her way to him hugging him. "Kyler! Don't ever leave for so long, you need to be home before the street lights are on." she said as she over looked him. "Where have you been?" The boy shrugged as he held his guitar. "Went to the park, watched the sunset. You know, same ol' same ol'." The boy began walking upstairs. "Good night Kimiko." He called tiredly. Going into his room the boy fell on the bed and was out. 
He dreamt of his mom and dad. They were walking. And walking. And eventually stopped and just stood. He moved closer. "Mom, dad?" he rather seemed surprised. "You must go." the two said in unison, faintly. "W-where..?" he asked. The two said nothing. Silence invaded his dream. Everything faded. Soon a loud crash was heard, Kyler jumped up and looked around the room. Getting off the bed he realized he let go of his guitar during the dream. He picked it up and checked to make sure it wasn't damaged. The boy pondered about his dream. "Was it a dream...or a message..." He thought as he looked at the ceiling. Kyler sighed. He pulled his cell phone out to check the time. "Two in the morning..." The boy stood up with his guitar and crept downstairs and headed outside. Where was he supposed to go? Heading to the cliff he looked around. "I don't know.." he said aloud. "What am I doing??"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:36 am

Amara had a feeling that Kyler would get a talking to when he got home, but when they finally did get to the park where they had first started and he suggested a ride, her body froze and she looked at his car after she took note on how dark it was. She was very hesitate but she walked over to Kyler and gave him a hug for a few seconds before taking a few steps back "Such a wonderful man to offer me something like that, but...I do not do well in cars I'm afraid. I'll be fine to walk home, do not worry. I'll see you tomorrow, I live on Marhkji lane. 66. Come see me if you want to in the morning, or we could meet here. either way, see you tomorrow. Have a good night Kyler" she said before turning and headed in the direction of her home only hoping that everyone would stay inside tonight like they normally did but Kyler made her more curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)   The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret (Could be mature, Rukia)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next