Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 am

Ronan nodded at Everly's suggestion, and followed her back to the house. He watched Everly for a short while until he was satisfied that she was okay. Then he went to his room, put the daggers away, set the sword on a small table and fell asleep on his bed. Aysel walked behind the other two, lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

Ronan woke up in the early afternoon. He got up, grabbed his sword and headed to the living room. He looked down at the sleeping Aysel with a frown, recalling her bringing up his mother. With a sigh, his focus changed, as he didn't think Everly ate earlier. He walked out of the house, looked for his traps around his house, and found a trapped wild dog. Believing that Everly wasn't around to see, he didn't show mercy as he prepared the dog for the girls to eat. He brought the cooked meat back, set it on the table, cut it, then quickly went out to feed on another animal before returning to the house. "Good day, young vampire. This is lunch? Good job." Aysel said. "It's for you two, I got my own. You two eat differently than I do, and I don't want to dry out your food." Ronan said as he sat on the floor, looking disinterested and Aysel smiled as she sat up.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 am

Everly watched from a good distance as she did not want to be the next one in line for death. She nodded lightly when Ronan finished his feeding, she was so glad that she could help out in some way. "I'm glad to see that you're feeling better, I could not bare to see anyone in any pain or misery" she whispered but she froze when she heard what Aysel was saying, his mother; Iliana was it? well that was a really pretty name. She blinked though when she heard Ronan's warning to Aysel. "alright then... well, before the sun comes up... I'll be heading back inside. Ronan, I suggest you do the same" she said softly before heading back into the house to get some sleep for the next night. She gathered her things and made sure they were in her room before shutting the door behind her and undressing. She hung up her dress and put on a large shirt that acted as a pj form for the night... well, day.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Ronan let her guide him over to the adult jaguar, unaware that Aysel had curiously followed them. The jaguar was struggling and growling, as if it thought random wiggling movements would free it somehow. Ronan held it down, his fangs grew, and he quickly bit on the cat's neck. Aysel looked down at him, certain she'd heard his name before, then it came to her. She smiled at the convenience, as she knew she was watching the son of a prisoner her clan had kept for many years.

He took longer to feed than he thought, then slowly stood up. "Thank you, Miss Everly. I feel better now." Ronan said with a slight bow. "These yours, mister swordsman?" Aysel asked, holding out the daggers. He nodded as he took them. "I took the house and made the traps too." He said. "I heard about the house. Mind if I stay for a little bit, Ronan, son of Iliana?" Aysel asked, and just as she figured, he froze in shock at hearing his mother's name. He shook his head to recover and stepped back. She thought she had him, but the elf would be more difficult. "I met her in a land where it was snowing, and we spoke for a short time. She told me she couldn't go home, and there was one she missed more than anyone, her little son, Ronan." Most of the story was true, and Ronan leaned against a tree. "I'll let you stay, but my priority is lady Everly. if you hurt her, you won't be able to go home either." He warned. "Fair enough." Aysel said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Everly was glad that she could help out but she was mostly worried about how Ronan was going to be by the end of all of this. She glanced over at him and sighed softly as she listened to the two of them have a conversation but she stood up and put the vial back into her bra for the mean time. Slowly she walked over to Ronan and took a hold of his hands, lightly tugging him closer “Then you must eat now” she said softly when she heard a trap spring when something stepped into it. She felt safe enough around him so she did not think she would become the next victim.  She led him over to the trap the had sprung to see that a jaguar had been caught in it “well that’s perfect” she said as she let go of his hands and gently pushed him towards his meal. Though she wondered if that would be enough for him but she would soon figure that out, she sat down on a large rock and carefully watched him; waiting for him to take a chunk from the animal like it was the end of the world or something.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:13 pm

'An elven made vampire's house?' Aysel wondered to herself as she sat down and watched the two near-strangers. She became curious as she saw the elf return with a vial, and a bit nervous when something was applied to her leg, but was surprised that she was helping her. "I appreciate the support, another thing that's unexpected. And look, your friend's calming down." Aysel pointed at Ronan, whose breathing was becoming normal and he looked less stressed.

The smell of blood vanished, but he was still as hungry as before. "When's the last time you ate, young vampire?" Aysel asked. "Yesterday around sunrise. I lasted through the day fine, and I was going to have my dinner when I met her. I've been holding back since." Ronan explained. "I'm impressed. I rarely come across a vampire so cooperative, but in my experience, if you hold back for two days, you'll end up killing someone. You have quite the restraint, so it won't be us, but you're a vulnerable one." Aysel noted. "You know a lot about my kind." Ronan said. "My army's had some vampire prisoners before." Aysel said nonchalantly, and Ronan was too tired to be upset about it.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Everly nodded lightly “Yes, let’s be grateful that it was not to the heart or head because that would be been messy” she muttered softly what exactly had Aysel had been up to but she did not want to press into more than she actually had to. “I’m glad to hear that you’ll be fine” she whispered but she gulped quietly when she was asked if the house that was nearby was her house. In certain words… yes it is. She thought as she shrugged “It’s really his” she said as she wondered if Ronan would mind Aysel coming inside of the house for a little bit. “I’m not exactly how he’s going to react, you’re welcome to stick around the place for a few minutes but I’ll go grab something for you” she said as she noticed Ronan coming back from where ever he had went off to. She looked a bit confused but she shook it off and headed into the house, she dug through her backpack and grabbed a small glass vial that looked to be the colour of blue. She then went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge before heading out of the house and over to where Aysel was. “here’s some water, it’ll help. Stay still” she said softly as she knelt down closer to the woman’s wound on her legs and flickered the lid open on the vial and carefully put some of the blue solution on to the wound. She made sure the blue solution covered most of the wound and soon the solution made the healing process ten times faster than it would normally be. “I love this stuff” she laughed softly as she clicked the lid back to keep the rest of the liquid in the container.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Ronan was struggling with his hunger now, and Aysel could see it. She wanted to make her wound deeper to mess with him more, but simply picked up the dagger and limped over to Everly as Ronan finally left. "Oh, certainly. Vampires aren't exactly renowned for their manners. I'm pleased that I only got a dagger to the leg." Aysel said, holding up her leg and showing a wound between her knee and her ankle. "I'll be walking strangely for a little while, but I'm fine, I've experienced worse. I will tell you that I have a group with me, but I'm keeping them a good distance away from here. It's very rare to see species like you two interacting so well, very nice thing to witness. Is that your home? Do you mind if I stay temporarily while I recover?" Aysel asked.

Ronan went back to the house, got some rope, then went to fix the trap Everly had fell in earlier. He was so hungry, he had trouble focusing and tying the knots. He gave a heavy sigh when he was done. He was nice enough to not feed from her, but did she expect him not to feed from the werewolf either? He wasn't sure how long his body could handle the hunger now. He quickly returned to the house, gave a sad smile toward the women and waited by the tree closest to the house, but near Everly. He sat there in silence, sad that Everly couldn't depend on him now.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Everly blinked when she noticed the female, she had not expected someone out here at all but then again she did run into Ronan so she guessed it was possible, but a slim chance indeed. “Rather unfortunate indeed but I’ll manage” she whispered as she watched her carefully wondering where Ronan had hit her but she glanced back at him when she heard someone take a hold of a tree, when she noticed how Ronan was acting she shivered slightly and pushed him lightly as if telling him to leave now and go check on the other traps that he set up earlier. Her red eyes flickered back to Aysel “It’s nice to meet you. I’m Everly of the Night Elf’s. And this is Ronan but you’ll have to excuse him” she said softly as she lightly kicked him to get his butt in gear. She too, could smell the blood from Aysel but it did not affect her as much as it would have three years ago. “It was rather unfortunate that you got hit by the daggers but I do hope that you are not in much pain from the damage you took” she said softly. Everly noticed the other dagger that hit the tree and sighed softly as she gathered all her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Ronan was taken completely off guard when Everly stopped him, and looked her stunned as she spoke to him, then nodded. As she left, he sat up and shook his head, then decided to watch her. Before now, he hadn't known her experience in this type of situation, but he was impressed by what he saw. Did she learn strategy when her father wasn't looking? Ronan was used to running toward the enemy like that, except his clan would do that together in an unusual moment of cooperation. He wasn't used to fighting in such small numbers.

"I didn't expect daggers, or that an elf would survive the massacre. How fortunate for you, or perhaps, rather unfortunate." A female voice said. Ronan slowly stepped toward Everly, careful not to make much noise. The stranger stepped forward, and Ronan held onto his sword. "There are two elves present?" The woman asked, then sniffed the air. "No, a vampire. Interesting. I am Aysel, lady of the werewolves. I'm simply in the area after completing a secret mission. I wasn't aware there were vampires in the area." She said. Ronan grabbed onto the tree, as he was able to smell the blood from Aysel with every breath and was trying to control his hunger.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:14 pm

Everly glanced over at Ronan and watched him act quickly on the situation, she got up and dashed out the door and grabbed Ronan, she threw him onto the ground quickly and knelt down beside him “Are you crazy?!” she asked him as she stared at him with confusion. “You can’t just run over there like that, it could be a trap for all you know. You’ve got to take precaution here, you don’t want the hunter to become the hunted here… okay?” she muttered softly as she let go of him and headed towards the sound but from a different angle, she climbed up a tree and peered around for any sounds or anyone but she could found nothing but what Ronan had harmed. She squinted her eyes to see if she could tell what it was exactly but she could barely make it out. She was not sure if it was an animal or a creature like Lycan, Elf, or Vampire. She titled her head ever so slightly as she watched it try to move but she felt no real danger from it so she guessed it was safe to go and grab it. Everly looked over to where Ronan was and sighed softly as she jumped into a different tree that was a bit closer to the prey down below, she could never really get over the fact that he was going to just run over there like that. He could have been killed…. Or worse she thought as she slowly climbed down the branches and kept her eyes glued on the prey that was a good twenty feet away from her position right now.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Ronan watched her as she joined him in the living room. When she lay down on the floor, he stood up and was about to offer her the couch when she turned and crawled toward the door. He felt cautious as he watched her open it, his hand on his sword. The sound from outside could be nothing, or it could be the two types of enemies out there. He figured elves weren't nocturnal, but if some elves could attack that brutally, then maybe they'd stay up a night or so. He looked out the window and after watching for intruders, he saw something move, so he ran to his room, grabbed some daggers, returned to the window, opened it, then threw two daggers. One missed and hit a tree, and the other... "Ow!" The cry echoed. Normally, Ronan would have to wait for an order in a situation like this, but since he was apparently independent now, he chose to go for it. "Sounds like I have food now." He said, then jumped out and ran toward where the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Everly blinked as she listened to him. He watched my people practice and copied their movements? This is interesting… very interesting. She thought as she looked him over slowly wondering what else he knew of her people but she brushed it off and laughed softly at his words. “No it’s fine, I’ll clean the house when I decide the time. You don’t have to worry about helping, it’s fine. I like cleaning things by myself” she muttered softly as she went into the living room and sat down on the floor “So tell me Ronan, what do you like to do for fun? Beside’s practice with your sword” she asked as she crossed her legs and put her hands on top of her head. She would like to get to know him better, slowly but surely she would get all the answers she was looking for. Everly slowly closed her eyes and yawned quietly  before uncrossing her legs and slowly laying down on the cold floor. Her eyes flickered open when she heard something  off in the distance of the forest, her ears twitched as she sat up and looked over at the door wondering even if it would be safe to go outside. She doubted it but she crawled towards the door and opened the door slightly, it was still dark out but it would not be much longer before the sun came up to play for the day.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Ronan smiled, recalling the memories. "Sometimes, on seemingly random days, your elf soldiers would practice such skills outside. I started watching them when I was a little kid and silently imitating the movements without them noticing me. I was fascinated by them, it looked like a dance at times with how graceful they looked. I doubt I can copy that part. It was the most exciting thing for me then, and I couldn't tell anyone in my clan, and I didn't think I could ask the instructor. I'm a vampire, after all. As far as I knew, that was against the teachings. After my mother vanished, I feared the swordsmen. I have no clue who took my mother, so I don't blame anyone, but I was more scared of being caught then. I still watched though, since I found the sword after mother was gone. They had a male-oriented hierarchy? So that's why I never saw any girls. I was always curious about that. In my clan, gender doesn't matter. Are you preparing to clean the whole house? You don't have to do that. I won't stop you, but cleaning's not a priority for me, and I'm inexperienced with it. I am willing to help if you want." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Everly finished up with her room quickly and roamed around to find Ronan but she found him on the couch laying down. It was almost as if he had a hard day or something, she giggled a bit and walked over to him and kneeled down beside him. Grabbing his sword and unsheathing it, slowly she looked it over and sighed softly “This sword has been faithful to you so far… it’s sharp.” She whispered to him as she then sheathed it again and placed it on to his body so he could have it back. Standing up, she walked around to all  of the windows and made sure that each of them were covered by the blinds or drapes. “My father always said that girls are not suppose to play with swords, but it was the only thing I really took interest in when mother fell ill to her bed. “ she muttered softly as she stopped in the kitchen and glanced around  for something to drink but she soon found herself a glass of water to sip away on. “So tell me Ronan, did you train yourself with that sword or did you get an elder to train you for defense?” she asked after she drank all the water and put the empty glass in the sink seeing as there were no other dishes; she would wait till there were enough dishes to wash. Everly slowly began to braid her hair into the mermaid look that suited her quite well actually.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 pm

After she told him he'd have to be a leader now, he nodded, then watched her work with interest. Seeing someone finding cleanliness so important was new to him, and he figured it made sense that it was a high priority for her, considering her background. When she was about half finished with her cleaning, he stopped watching out of boredom, went to stand near the couch and practice his sword fighting. Starting many years ago, he used to sneak out, hide, and watch the elves as they practiced outside. He may not know the stance to use when greeting their royalty, but he remembered the stances he saw them practice as he grew up. Once he found a sharp sword - he had tested it on a tree and considered it good enough - he decided to adapt what he saw to his own weapon, thinking at the time that the elves wouldn't expect a vampire to have studied and know their methods. The moment he stopped hearing things being moved around, he sheathed his sword and lay on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 am

Everly nodded lightly as she then grabbed her backpack and zipped it up after reorganizing it to the way she liked it. “Great, Im glad that you have other traps that will work. You’re well prepared then” she muttered softly as she then listened to all the rules he broken.  That’s not too many but still… it’s a slim chance of him getting back into the clan that he came from. They may not want to even look at him even more, but I can’t help but to feel sorry for him, to be an outcast would be strange but I suppose… I am an outcast now too, just from my own terms her thoughts ran wild. Her red eyes blinked once before she turned and began to explore the kitchen area “a follower? Well, you’ll have to become a leader for the sake of surviving out here “ she muttered to him before heading towards the bedroom areas.

She opened each door and glanced around before stepping into a spare room that looked like it had not been even touched. It was perfect… well, to her anyways but that did not matter now. Everly placed her backpack near the dresser and walked over to the window, slowly opening it before she headed out of the room and grabbed some cleaning supplies. It was not much longer before she was cleaning up her –now- own room to where she liked it. She had to at least be in there or an hour or more just cleaning and then another half an hour in organizing and re-arranging the large items around the room till she had it all set up perfectly. “There… that should do” she muttered as she stood there in the middle of her room and glanced around one more time just to make sure that she did not miss anything, luckily she did not miss anything and smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Ronan found it amusing that she was speaking of being on equal terms, and yet also saying what he should do. "My house is your house, that's my philosophy on that issue. Don't worry about that trap, I have others that work fine. I can eat animals, I've learned not to be a picky eater. And, yes, I'm a traitor." He confirmed as he sat on the couch and thought for a minute.

"Let's see, don't leave the clan without permission. Even if you have permission, a major priority is to come back quickly. I've been gone for less than a week, and I plan to be away from my clan, especially if I'm assisting you. Another one, unfamiliar vampires and those of other types aren't worthy of any kindness from us. Injured and deceased members of such types are simply food or prisoners to be subjugated. Positive attitude toward them is not tolerated. Always put the clan head before oneself at all times. He decides all. So that's about...four or so rules I've broken already. So I would be treated the same way you or my mother would, and there's a very small chance that they'd let me back in. I'm grateful you're so kind, since I'm not used to that. I was initially polite just to get you to cooperate with me, but hearing your story makes me realize how much of a mess I'm in. I don't usually plan things and I was trained to be a follower, so this will be interesting." Ronan said.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Everly smiled a bit more, oh he’s adorable… for a vampire. She thought as she blushed a bit and looked away when she felt the necklace being taken from her hands. Slowly she stood up and fixed her dress carefully before glancing back at him “Appreciation for untying me, and not trying to kill me” she said softly as she then giggled a bit and it was so heavenly to hear; like beautiful music. “I do consider myself royalty, but.. I have no land or people to rule so there’s really no point of calling myself high royalty” she muttered softly wondering what he meant. “I will treat you like a friend, and you will do the same for me. There’s no point in treating each other differently because of our titles.” She said. 

She slowly stretched her arms above her head before walking around the room, looking closely at each and every item. “I do not wish to do anything but survive Ronan, if you need help hunting food then I can help you out tonight. That trap I set off probably needs to be redone before it gets into the morning. You need to eat to keep your strength up” she said as she froze in her spot and titled her head slightly to the right “You’re a traitor to your family? Well then that’s your family’s loss. May I…stay here with you for a bit Ronan?” she asked softly as she slowly took a step closer to him “I will be more than happy to help you out around here” she said softly wondering what he even thought about that. “You eat animals, correct?” she asked as she ran her fingers through her hair once more. It was so hard to read him, but that just made her more curious about him; she wanted to get closer to him but she knew that everyone had their boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Ronan feigned surprise. "Appreciation for what?" He asked as he took the necklace and put it on. "Just kidding. I understand, Lady Everly. This situation must be quite unusual for you. Do you not consider yourself royalty anymore? If not, would it feel strange for someone to act casually toward you? I almost fear that with what happened to your kingdom, that it would seem like a subtle insult to treat you so formally. If you still wish for me to treat you fomally, I will honor that."

"It's a bit unusual for me, as my clan leader is not nearly as nice as you are. It's harsh rules before everything with him. Another thing that's different is that you elves are probably more civilized than I am. Our heir system is whoever's strongest after the leader dies. Our food system is...you may have heard of that. It'll be a change for me to search for food that isn't some wanderer or a war victim the older members brought back. I'd offer to help what remains of your town, but my family would have no interest in helping elves reclaim their home, we are brought up to be in it for ourselves. And I'd offer to help your father, but I'm not a trained healer. To honor our new friendship, I'll avoid town when I'm hungry. Do you believe there are any other survivors, or is your enemy so barbaric as to leave none alive? This is one reason why I asked about your leadership. You are an unofficial queen, and I am but a traitor to my family, so right now I respect your role. If you wish for me to do anything with your homeland, say so." Ronan requested.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Everly watched him closely as he vanished, and then came back inside with her backpack; setting it down before her. She smiled softly to him and whispered her thanks before kneeling down in front of her backpack and opening it up slowly to reveal some clothes and little items like hairbrush and so on. She did not think that he would be so polite to her but she was glad that he was so kind to her, other creatures that she could have ran into would have torn her apart or kept her locked up to suffer till her people gathered goods to try and set her free. That thought made her shudder, but she dug through her backpack till she got to the bottom of it where she pulled out what looked to be like a necklace a man would wear. 

It was made from gold and with a little design on each piece that was connected in the line; “I do not do this often…but please take this as my token of appreciation “ she said softly as she bowed down and held the necklace up to him, waiting for him to take it from her so he could wear it if he wanted to. “The leadership roles were mostly to my parents, but I took over some parts of the kingdom in order to learn better. It’s just better for me to do things hands on, then to sit there and watch from a distance if you understand” she whispered as she glanced up at him “You don’t speak too much… “ she stated before speaking once again “because my castle burnt down, I had to run and my father always spoke of this forest as forbidden… I did not think I would run into anyone here, I don’t think that the coven we were in war with would even dare to come in to just look for one elf. After all, everyone went their separate ways. The fields are painted with blood of the loved ones that my people lost, and there is nothing left of our home but I’m grateful to be alive” she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm

When she circled around him, it made him visibly nervous, and he was surprised to hear of her history. When she asked about a backpack, he did recall picking one up, so he put his hand up. "Excuse me a moment." He said, stepped out the front door, picked up the backpack, and went back inside the home. He slowly set the backpack down before her, ending up kneeling as he did so, then rose to his feet. He guessed he was right to be polite around her, and was pleased about his good call.

"A princess? I was going to say that I've never met such a pretty lady around here, but I never expected a princess to wander around this area. I am not of your kind, and as I said, I don't quite follow my family's policy on how to treat others, even with high titles like yours. Honestly, I don't know the proper reaction. It truly is an honor to meet you. It may be strange to hear from one of another kind you just met, but if you feel there are others after you, or you need security, I am willing to offer what I can for you, your highness. Again, I don't know the proper stance or anything. In my family, there's not much of a hierarchy beyond one ruler. Everyone else is treated as a servant to him basically, and we grow up being taught to like it that way. Are you accustomed to a leadership role, or has that kind of thing mostly been left to your parents? I'm even willing to let you lead if you see fit. I apologize if I speak too much." Ronan said. He hadn't had many situations that made him nervous. Did the feeling make him this talkative?
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Everly blinked softly as she took in his words, she stood there and watched his body language as if she was trying to read him and what his next move was but it was so hard to do so. She glanced down at her feet and noticed the rope still attached to her ankles; quickly she untangled the rope from her ankles and stepped out from the circle she made. She grabbed the rope and placed it on the arm of the couch as there was no use for it now; it was practically useless for almost everything. Slowly she walked over to him and began to walk around him, checking him out. 

So close to the sword but she did not dare move towards it for the taking. “My name is Everly. I am a Night Elf. I reign from a castle not far from here…my father is our king, my mother the queen. I was next in throne… my father has fallen ill and my mother passed away not too long ago from a rare illness. The castle has been burnt down sadly, my people had vanished; most of them died in battle with another coven trying to take over land that rightfully belonged to us. There is nothing to go back to now, everything is in flames and I cannot afford to lose my life or else I would have stood for nothing in this world.” She said softly but she froze about two feet to his left side and bit her bottom lip “my backpack….” She whispered as she looked around to see if he had picked it up or if it had dropped when she got dragged up by the trap. She guessed it was still outside but she hoped he picked it up when he cut her down. “I had a backpack, did you see it?” she asked as she looked over at him with wide fearful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Ronan watched her stand up, and understood her need to be cautious around him. "I am Ronan. I am a part of the vampire family that lives in this area. We're mostly a reckless bunch, roaming the land destroyed by war looking for food. I hear my mother became a prisoner of war at some point, years ago, and my father found a new, younger wife like my mother never existed. I live alone in this house, and you're the first company I've had. It's traditional in my family not to care about elves or dwarves or whoever, but I'm a bit easier to please."

"I don't like going on the battlefield for food, that's how my mother vanished, so I made traps in the forest. I admit I set the trap, but passersby are my only food source unless I endanger myself. Don't worry, I'm strongly considering holding back my hunger for someone else, We've become accustomed to having to do that on occasion. I assume you are a resident of the nearby town. May I humbly ask for your name and a little about yourself, my lady?" He asked with a low bow, trying to earn her trust a bit with politeness he didn't usually use. His manners were his way of being cautious, since as far as he knew, the girl could be skilled enough to take the sword from him.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Everly’s red eyes flickered over to the young man, but he was not a man at all. She took in the scent of him when he got closer and her eyes widened a bit but she barely said a word as she was cut down and brought back to some type of housing. She blinked when she noticed that she was now sitting on a couch, it was comfortable she had to admit but she was not going to let her guard down as she did not know who he was, why he put that trap up or what he wanted. Her orange bangs covered her eyes but she soon brushed them back so she could see him better. Taking a deep breath in quietly, she slowly let it out as she stood up from the couch when she regained balance to her body.  

Her eyes darted around, taking in the view of the room that they were standing in even though she was looking for type of weapon to use but she could only find the sword that the vampire had on him. Dammit. She relaxed a bit when she felt no danger as she scanned him over quickly. There was just something about him that set him apart from the other vampire’s she had met a while ago, but she was not to focused on that fact right now. She had too many questions for him; “Who are you.” She demanded an answer from him. Everly was sure that he had some questions for her as well; well then let’s play 20 questions shall we…  she thought as her eyes glued on him like he was going to just vanish into the thin air around them. Well, he's really got my attention... he's handsome... but I can't let that distract me! she snapped out of her thoughts and ran her thin fingers through her long silky smooth hair like she did every time she was stuck in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 8ddc82e5bed26037f54afd03f7516dc6

What a time to be a vampire. The group that normally lived in the area rarely participated in the war, but waited until both sides temporarily stopped fighting to obtain what they considered their reward: the blood in the bodies of the dead and dying on the battlefield. The more sadistic of starving ones would go for the flesh, but Ronan was not among them. Ronan was a vampire in the group that the elders considered a youngling, but was traditionally old enough to be an adult.

Ronan had separated from the group sometime within the last week. The exact number of days he didn't know, nor did he truly care. He had made the 'Dark Forest' his temporary home, occupying a house nearby that he assumed was abandoned. He hadn't seen anyone visit in the days he had lived there so far, and there was no sign that anyone had approached the home when he wasn't looking. He had set traps along the forest for food. He hated and wanted to avoid joining the fellow vampires on the battlefield, as some of his kind had been killed while searching for prizes there.

On this part particular night, he walked along the forest, stopping once in a while to gaze at the nearby fire. He could hear some of the screams and he sighed. To some vampires, including him when he was in a certain mood, screaming was music to a vampires' ears. Not in such a mood at the moment, as he continued his stroll, he heard a shout and a scream. He sprinted to where the noises came from, appearing behind the girl. "Please calm down, my lady, I'll get you down." He said, figuring politeness usually gets them to stop struggling. He took out his sword and quickly cut the rope before catching her, managing not to let his sword injure her. He lamented for a second that he'd have to rebuild the trap he made. "Now be quiet, you don't want the attacker to find you." Ronan said, carrying her on his shoulder to his house, then set her on his couch before sheathing his sword. He stood in the middle of the room between the couch and the door, holding his hands behind him, at least nice enough to give her some space. Now he was finally able to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)   Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Love (Priv. Natsu.Mature)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next