Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Nicolaus carried her to the main bedroom and set her on the bed. He'd normally expect at least one servant following him, but not tonight. They mostly had today off, since Nicolaus wanted Claire to see part of the house before she met more servants. He found the way to take off the dress and carefully worked on undressing her and pulled off the dress. He had a walk-in closet with men's clothing on one side, and women's clothing on the other side. At the moment, normal casual clothing was easier to find, but more revealing clothing for her was ready in another room. He stood by her, admiring her beauty in her lingerie. "I'd love to have some intimate time with you tonight, but if you're sleepy, then I'll let you sleep." He said as he took his shirt off, then gave the dress and his shirt to a maid, who closed the door before leaving as quickly as she came.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 3245509_1369655933760.32res_479_300
Claire could not ask for a better day, it went so smoothly and wonderfully. She was not expecting it to go this well but she was really enjoying herself so far. She imagined what the kids would look like if she and Nicolaus did decide on having some but she brushed those thoughts away as she mingled with the guests making little chat with each of them and getting to know Nicolaus’s side of family a bit more. She could see her brothers getting into the groove of the music, and into the alcoholic drinks as well which she could not help but to just laugh at. Lilly and Jake over joyed to see their little princess very happy with everything that was going on.

It had been a long day but it was joyful. The music in the limo was almost hypnotic to listen to as she snuggled up against Nicolaus and slowly closed her eyes for a few minutes. She was so tired but she was so looking forward to what tonight held, if it did hold anything that is. When she was picked up, she opened her eyes slowly and looked up at her husband. She was so small and light that she was pretty much like glass to everyone. Carefully, she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled into him before she noticed that they were inside a house. She glanced around for a second or two before closing her eyes again and sighing softly “I need out of this dress” she whispered, she sounded exhausted but she had a good reason to be.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Everything was perfect so far. The flowers Claire carried accented her eyes so well, the ceremony occurred without any major mistakes, and he honestly enjoyed the kiss they shared. They had the party outside, and Nicolaus found out that his little brother Julian was becoming a responsible man. He had several girlfriends in the past, and had a current one that couldn't show up, and he was kinder with them and his female friends than Nicolaus was at his age. He was happy when he heard that older sister Layla kept teaching him what he called 'bad habits', bit the groom feigned disappointment by bowing and shaking his head. Nicolaus' mother was crying over the event, overcome with emotion. His father said that they'd leave him alone now, but they would like occasional updates from him. Nicolaus nodded, but told him he'd be busy for a while, which the father accepted.

It was a long car ride to the vacation home he had set up for her. The limo driver was playing soothing music to help Claire sleep if she wished. The drive took them to a nearby city and finally to the gate to the lakeside mansion. The driver quickly put in the code and the gate opened. The driver placed the car in the garage, closed the door behind him, then stepped out and opened the door for the couple. Nicolaus stepped out, then picked Claire up before taking her inside the house. "Your parents let me break tradition and see you before the wedding, but I could at least do this." He explained as the driver left for the smaller staff house.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 3245509_1369655933760.32res_479_300

Claire stared at her brother as she stood close to Nicolaus’s side, she was ready to get this wedding done and over with but she kept quiet when she noticed two siblings come up only to be introduced as Layla and Julian. “It’s so nice to meet you both, I mu-“ she said but she cut herself off when she heard her mother calling her over as they were just about to start the wedding. “Oh, please excuse me. And please, make yourselves comfortable. Thank you for coming” she said softly as she gave them a slight bow and cute smile before dashing off to go into the house with her mother.

Zack smirked as he watched Claire dart off and into the house with mother, it was nice to see her again. Really. He glanced at Layla then at Julian “Wow, that’s really awesome. Congratulations” he muttered softly before noticing out of the corner of his eyes his brother stepping out of his truck. “If you’ll excuse me… It was nice to see you all” he said then he took off in the direction that his brother was in to drag him to his seat so they could sit and talk while enjoying the wedding.

Lilly smiled at her daughter “You look so beautiful, and I have never been so proud before. You’ve grown into an amazing woman and I’m sure that the grandchildren you’ll carry will be just as beautiful.” She said as she watched from a few feet as Claire’s makeup was being touched up and her bouquet of flowers were placed in Claire’s hands to walk down the aisle with. It was such a proud and wonderful moment, she knew her daughter would do really well. Lilly glanced around to see that her husband was making sure everyone was comfortable. Only two more minutes….she thought.

(ooc: If want to just jump ahead to when Nicolaus and Claire are in their home the next day, or even later on in the night then that’s great :3 )
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 pm

'I believe you're right.' Her words echoed in Nicolaus' mind and calmed him. He patiently waited for her as she put the cup away, and watched as a luxury car approached and his mother excused herself and greeted her other children as they arrived. The smile that had faded when he saw his siblings came reappeared when Claire returned.

He bowed his head to Zack when he mentioned him, but didn't expect the compliment he gave. "Thank you, Zack. It's nice to meet you as well." He said, then looked past him. "Looks like my siblings are here too. Lay~la!" Nicolaus sang his sister's name, much to her chagrin. "Don't say it like that. So these two will be my brother and sister before the day's over, hm? Nice to finally meet you. I am Layla, the oldest sibling, and here's the youngest, little Julian." She greeted, and Julian waved. "Long time no see. How's high school?" Nicolaus asked. "Meh, as usual. No issues, good grades. I have more female than male friends, and I've been accepted to a university." Julian reported. "In your junior year? Congratulations." Nicolaus said. "Likewise, Congratulations, both of you." Julian replied.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Claire finished her glass of cold water as she listened to her soon to be husband, perhaps he was right about all of this. Maybe she was just over thinking things? She held onto the glass carefully as she slowly stood up and even though she was shorter than Nicolaus she still felt like she was leveled with him on everything. “I believe you’re right” she said as she then reached up on the tippy toes and placed a soft kiss on his cheeks before going back to her original height. 

“Thank you Nicolaus” she whispered to him and smiled softly before she went into the house to put the glass away in a container so it could be washed later by the people who were hired to work today and serve. It was not long before she returned to where Nicolaus was “by the way, I have two brothers who will be here soon. I’m sure you’ll get along great with them” she whispered before she was pulled away by a pair of hands, male hands of course. She blinked when she noticed it was her oldest brother Zack “Hey you!” she said as she was then picked up and spun around before placed back near Nicolaus.

Zack ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair as his aqua eyes  were locked on his younger sister “It’s finally nice to meet the man that my sister is marrying” he said as he over at Nicolaus and smirked softly. He gently pushed his sister next to Nicolaus’s side and stood back a bit to look them over. “You guys look really good together” he muttered and put his hands in his pockets .
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:13 pm

"Maybe they're admiring how lovely you look today." Nicolaus guessed, almost overcome on the inside with awkwardness that he was speaking so politely, which was normally unlike him. This was not a situation he was used to, which made him uncomfortable, but he was careful not to crack under the imagined pressure. He was honest about her beauty, believing she was prettier on a normal day than some high society girls. He considered himself lucky to have found such a fine catch.

"Right now, it's just our parents here. They seem fine now, but it's a big day for them too. I don't know about your family, as I honestly don't recall whether you have siblings, but I'm the first child to get married, and I'm not even the oldest, just the oldest son. My older sister says she doesn't ever want to get married, so I get a bigger chunk of the inheritance, and also some expectations. Despite that, she and I still get along, so nothing awkward there. As for the lifestyle change, I believe it brings new opportunities for you. No worry about gas prices, or college money, or getting enough to get that thing you want, or traveling to foreign lands. I don't know, I grew up being taught to think materialistically. Your priorities and dreams could be different." Nicolaus shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Jake understood Stephen for his declining, he smiled and watched him take a self tour of the place which he hoped that he liked. “I shall be right back” he muttered softly to the ladies before going to get them a drink from the table that was a good distance from where they were standing. He grabbed two drinks, one of Nicolaus’s mother and one for his own wife. Chit chatting away with them, he found comfort standing beside his loved one.

Claire blushed heavily when she noticed male’s shoes in front of her and as she looked up she saw her future husband with a glass of cold water that he held out to her. How sweet of him. “Thank you, it’s very nice of you” she said softly as she carefully took the glass of cold water from him and took a small sip from the cup as she held it like it would just vanish from her fingers. She could not bring herself to look up at him, instead she looked at the water and smiled slightly as she tried to convince herself that she would be fine today and for the rest of her life. She hated to try and convince herself but she quickly brushed her thoughts away as she then focus on Nicolaus’s words that were spilling from his mouth. 

“Different lifestyle indeed, and the feeling of all these eyes watching like hawks is just…” she said softly and her words drifted off as she then sighed and glanced up at him “making me more nervous but I’ll be fine” she muttered as she then took another sip from the glass quietly , knowing that the wedding was not going to be like for days. She was just glad that everyone was not coming up and swarming her but she could see her family members from both of her parent’s side glancing over and talking quietly among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Nicolaus' father, Stephen, declined the offer for a drink, deciding to take a self guided tour of the wedding site, so he excused himself before he left. Nicolaus watched his father for a moment, faintly hearing his mother accept the drink offer as he glanced at Claire. He just started to approach her when he heard her request for water, so he went to get a glass for her, then successfully met up with her. "You asked for some water, my beautiful bride? I just got here, and ended up overhearing you. Thus, this is yours." Nicolaus said, lowering himself to one knee to offer her the glass, then stood back up before continuing to speak.

"Your father has informed me that you're nervous. I can understand that, even if I'm not feeling that myself. I look at this day with excitement, as if anything is possible here, and after this. Is there something in particular that makes you anxious? The change in lifestyle, perhaps? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:11 pm

The older woman looked over at the couple and the young man and smiled before giving them a slight bow to show respect. “It’s so nice to meet you, I’m Lilly and this here is my husband Jake Kuichkki. Nicolaus, it’s really nice to see you again and I’m sure Claire will be happy to see you as well” she muttered softly as she noticed how nice Nicolaus’s smile was “Ah yes, she should be around here somewhere… “ she said as she glanced around. Jake’s eyes glistened in the sun as he pointed over to the bench where his little Claire bear was sitting “Just over there, it seems she has the butterflies” he said softly before he cleared his throat “Drinks anyone?” he asked as he put his hands into his pockets when he shift his weight to confirm that he was comfortable or getting comfortable.
Claire slowly took off her flats and looked them over as she sat there quietly, there were so many questions that she wanted the answer to but she knew everything would come to her in good time and all she could really do is sit and wait. She seemed deep in thought as she stared at her flats before carefully putting them back on and fixing her dress. She was a truly beautiful sight to take in as the metal bench had red roses at each end to make it stand out from the other benches in the area. She reached over and picked up a rose, lightly brushing it petals with her fingers before placing it back down in it’s original spot. “I really need a glass of water…” she whispered to herself as she pressed her hands against her back and stretched her back muscles before placing her hands nicely on her lap for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:13 am

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 2

Nicolaus Johan Morse had always known the upper class life. He was the oldest son of a very successful businessman who had company franchises in several countries. He had traveled to some of those areas in his youth out of curiosity, finding no issue with having the best in everything from the hotel to the five-star dining experience. He rarely saw the poorer side of life, and such things bored and disinterested him. Yes, the financial meltdown had affected his family, but not by much, and Nicolaus hadn't seen a change in his lifestyle. In his teenage years, he wasn't a party boy like some heirs of the time and his age, but he did host parties to charm the ladies, giving them money like it meant nothing to him in exchange for them doing what he wanted and not revealing to others what happened between them.

Now he was twenty-one, and his lifestyle was similar but his priorities changed mildly. His parents had urged him repeatedly to find a wife and to look like a philanthropist to appease the general public, as his parents' reputation partially rested on him. For a while, he considered his options about how to achieve such goals. He wasn't really interested in being a philanthropist, as he figured the people can take care of themselves. One day, he traveled to a suburb of a major city, telling his parents it was a business trip, when it was really another vacation. As he traveled in the back of his luxury car, his driver told him that there was a small business in the area that had been running for decades, beloved in the town, but they were in financial trouble, and the news reports stated that the few shops may be shut down. Soon Nicolaus had found the owners and they ended up making a deal as Claire happened to pass by.

Six months later, Nicolaus had gotten up early, gotten himself ready at a vacation home near the wedding location, and was served blueberry pancakes, which was his mother's idea. Fifteen minutes before guests were scheduled to arrive, Nicolaus appeared with his parents and some of their staff. The staff went elsewhere while Nicolaus and his parents went to find the bride and her parents. They waved to Claire's mother as they stepped toward her. "Good day, you are the mother of the lucky lady, I presume? I'm Ella, this is my husband Stephen Morse, and of course you've met Nicolaus, the young man that will soon be honored to be little Claire's husband." Nicolaus' mother said, and the groom gave Lilly a convincing but fake smile. "Pleasure to see you again, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself today. May I see Miss Claire?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

"My darling.... we must do this..."
"but... she will not be happy"
"That doesn't matter my beautiful wife"
"Oh Jake, she's so little right now and are you sure we're making the right call for her future?"
"It's the only way Lilly, to keep our business alive for the next few years. He's a very important man my darling. She will be like a jewel to him, and make him happy. I promise I won't let us lose anything we own. Our daughter will be happy, I'm sure of it. He may be young right now like her, but they shall grow up getting to know each other and then later they will marry and Claire will bare his children to carry on each blood line before we die" 
"Oh Jake, are you sure?"
"Don't you worry my love, everything will be just...fine" 

"Claire, there you are my lovely daughter. What are you doing up here by yourself?" The male asked as he approached her. "You're suppose to be getting ready my dear... for your wedding. Come on now, don't tell me you're getting cold feet" he muttered.
Her violet eyes flickered over to him as she sat there quietly in her bedroom, she had been staring out the window but there was not much to look at anymore. "No father, just thinking about how my vows are going to go today..." she whispered as she stood up from the end of her bed and walked past him heading downstairs to get into her wedding dress. It would be half an hour before guest would start to show up so she was trying to be completely prepared for when it came time to walk down the aisle to the man she had been forced to give her hand to. She did not know much about him, but he was really handsome and seemed friendly to everyone around him. Though she could not help but to wonder what he would be like at home in their own home, she doubted he would be different but she could of been wrong about that too. 
Guest started to arrive quickly, and the decorations were beautifully done by specialists. The foods, and drinks were out on tables and were cooked and served by a very high ranked company in the area. It was all breath-taking. Live music was off to the side, people mingled and the kids ran around laughing and joking around with each other.

Claire sat there on a metal bench not too far off from the aisle, her hair done up and her makeup light because of her pale skin colour. The dress a pure white colour that was so well designed, it was worth every penny her parent's spent on it from top designer. She looked lost in thought as she stared at a willow tree that was in the distance. Her dragon tattoo on her spine could be seen, it was black with some colourful flowers around it so it was easy to spot from a distance. "Today is the day... " she whispered as she sighed heavily to herself and lifted her dress a bit to see the flats she had on, they were matching to her dress but with more beading to make them stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)   Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part... (Private. Natsu. Mature)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6