Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:20 pm

He looked over at her, smiling softly, admiring her look. "Yeah, it is..." He grinned, looking away from her, and down at his feet kicking in the water. "Gosh, this is so surreal."
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 11:56 pm

It had gotten dark, but the stars were out. "it's an amazing sight honestly." she smiled looking up as well. The moonlight danced on her body and in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm

"I take your word for it" He smiled, swimming back up with her, shaking his head as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:25 am

she smiled eager then went up to the water's surface to relax some "i'm not sure when i can do it but when i do i'll make sure to let you know."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 pm

He blushed softly as well, raising a brow with a smile. "I'm looking forward to it. I like surprises." He chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:11 pm

She looked to him, smiling softly. A soft blush came across her face as she bit her lip. "if i can get healed enough i can show you something really neat"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 pm

He smiled, blushing softly as she approached him. "That's alright..." he touched her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 12:40 pm

She blushed "sorry, i guess it's easy for me to forget" she lightly touched her face then looked to him. she smiles then get close to him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:44 pm

"Take it easy, Marina." He chuckled, swimming to her. "Don't get too cocky~" He partially teased. "I'm glad you're doing better, but I don't want you to hurt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:45 pm

She truly was magical, in spirit and in real magic. Though she had kept in a bad tank and her health was going downhill, now she seemed as if she had never seen that side of life, but he could see her every now and then almost run into a wall by getting to closer but she used her hands to stop from hurting her head.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:49 pm

He laughed, spinning around with her. "It's my pleasure." He watched her go, smiling softly. He admired her spirit.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 2:41 pm

she hugged him tightly "thank you!" she made them twirl like in a underwater dance, then playfully let him go, swimming in the opposite direction, giggling.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:49 pm

He watched her, smiling. "Well then, for as long as you like, you can consider this home." He smiled, moving with her in the water.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 pm

"no, not really." she smiled "i was kinda a loner to begin with so, I've at least got you here." she smiled more swimming around him some more. Her fin brushing him. She loved playing with him like this.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:59 pm

"Do you miss your home?" He looked at her. "If you do, I can always take you back to the reefs." He blinked. "It'd be no problem."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:19 am

"it's a trick i learned before i was captured, it save a young girl." she smiled "i like playing by the coral reefs alot. well used too." she smiled "this is very nice still."
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 pm

He chuckled softly. "This is amazing..." He said, still pretty confused. But he wouldn't question it.He swam around the pool freely, then floated on the bottom, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 pm

She smiled brightly then swam quickly around him soaring up into the air from a jump then splashing back down "you can hear me as well!" she then giggled and tugged on him some
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 pm

He blushed brightly feeling her lips against his. He gasped softly when she pulled back, letting the breath he was holding out. But when he realized what she did, he gave her a shocked look.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

She came up close to him then motioned to his lips with her hand and then hers.Remembering they can't speak underwater, then simply kissed him lightly, he could feel a odd magic feeling go though him, as she pulled back he no longer needed to breath air, but this would only last underwater.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:18 pm

He was fairly good at holding his breath underwater. He smiled, waving at her, watching her swim about the water around him. He watched her carefully, observing her movements.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

She had blushed some when she could see more of him. then playfully dove after him. swimming around him in a circle, she was fast. She smiled at him underneath the water. She hoped he was good at it so she could play with him. She then remember humans need air, to live. She thought some, looking to him as she took notice of something she learned.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:51 pm

He chuckled. "Yeah, I love it." He looked up at the sky, then smiled. "Hey, I'll be right back." He ran inside, only to return a few minutes later in his swimsuit, revealing a surprisingly toned body. "I haven't actually swam in a long time." He dove into the water.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:56 am

She watches his legs work. "thank you" she smiles softly taking another dive under to freshness her wetness. smiling the whole time. "this water is so nice!
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

"Well, for as long as you want and need, my home is your home." He smiled, kicking his feet underwater slowly. "Whatever you need, don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next