Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:19 pm

"I hope you like it." He smiled, taking a bite of his. He made an uncomfortable noise, snagging one of the many water bottles off the table. He had just said it was hot, and yet there he goes and burns his tongue.
Back to top Go down
http://amogendreams.tumblr.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:01 pm

She looked at it with a smile. then waited calmly for it to cool, then picked it up, sniffing it. She even nodded, it was what they had there, well she never had one there but she saw them before her eyes went cloudy.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:41 pm

He came around the corner of the bar, two plates in his hands. He held out a plate to her that had a corn dog on it. "Be careful, it's kinda hot." He smiled, taking a seat in a chair next to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:29 pm

She stared at the tv till the smell reached her, then she looked to where he had went, wondering if that was what he was doing. She watched for him.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Luke watched her with a glimmer of amusement. He was more interested in her than anything, so he almost overcooked the corn dogs. But he caught himself, and the aroma of the food soon filled the house.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:44 pm

She looked at it confused, but messed with it, not really watching anything, just changing it. But would sometimes watch something that caught her interest.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:53 pm

"T.V. remote. It get's lost all the time. One of the many mysteries of the world." He chuckled, finally finding it. He flipped on the television, and then handed her the remote. "Here. This is how you change what you're watching." He pointed out the channel button. "I'll cook our food."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:32 pm

"sure, though i'm not sure what that is really, but sure!" she smiled softly then watched him look for the remote confused.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:54 pm

"Well...I can turn on the television for you if you'd like?" He walked over to her, searching for the remote. "I mean, there usually isn't much interesting on to watch, but it won't completely bore you."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 pm

She nods "sure, they always looked so good" she smiled then got another drink. "is there anything out here for me to do while i wait?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 pm

"Probably corn dogs." He smiled at her. "Do you want some of those? I'm sure I have some in the freezer." He sighed softly, relieved. She didn't ask about the unmentionable food.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:21 pm

"do you know what they had at the aquarium?" she looked at him wondering what fi, was but it didn't sound to interesting. I mean she had a fish friend named fi, but other than other, she had no question about it.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:37 pm

"Hm...well, there's corn dogs, or there's shish-kabobs, or fi--" he stopped. Fish sticks. He couldn't feed her those. That'd be wrong, right? "There's plenty of things."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm

"well i saw people eating things on sticks, in the aquarium, i'm not sure what they were but i wanted to try one so bad when i saw them" once he had sat her down she got comfy on the couch, she made sure to grab a water. "so anything on a stick would be fun" she smiled cutely
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:44 pm

He nodded. "Well, let's go to the kitchen and we'll see what we've got." He picked her up carefully, taking her into the living room. He sat her down on the couch. "Alrighty. Now what kind of food would you like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:27 pm

"i eat like you" she smiled softly, the shorts to her were useless with her tail. "but i would love to try something new." she smiled more and softly, then grabbed a water bottle and got a drink from it.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:09 pm

He blinked, looking at her. God, she was adorable... "Uh. Well they're optional I guess." He sat them down on the counter. "Right. Uh....food! What kind of food do you eat?" He curiously tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:29 pm

She looked to the shorts "what are those for?" she took the pull over though, looking at it then put it on. It was very cute on her, with it being over sized.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:25 pm

"Of course." He smiled. He stood up, carefully helping her to her feet as he did. He went into his room, digging through his closet. He pulled out a very light blue pull over, and some black shorts. "They may be a bit big on you..." he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 pm

"you didn't i just forgot human find the human body odd when naked" she looked to him with a faint smile. "maybe something light?"
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:41 pm

He blushed brightly, not wanting to hurt her feelings. "No no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. You're perfectly fine just as you are." He gave her a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:30 pm

"well warmer is bad for me" she looked to him "but if they make you uncomfortable, i will " she made sure her hair covered them, and she looked away some nervously
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

"N-No." He blushed slightly, looking at her hands. "I just figured you'd be warmer..or something.." He smiled, making sure to look at her face. "You don't have to if you don't want to. Just a suggestion."
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 pm

"is there a problem with me like this?" she didn't take offense but was curious. She looked at him then messed with his shirt collar some.
Back to top Go down
MechanicalLungs

MechanicalLungs

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:12 pm

He nodded. "Sure...but, uh. Would you like some clothes to wear? You can help yourself to my closet, and I'll make us some food."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)   A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Rough Waters (M/Reserved)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next