Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia

Rukia

hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:27 pm

Elena trembled under his touch, she never would have thought that this would have worked but she was quite pleased that it did. Goosebumps covered her arms for only mere seconds before vanishing as if it was nothing. There was just so much she wanted to do and yet she had little time before the sun would come to rise above the town to acknowledge that the night was over. There was nothing more than she wanted right now than to have Mason touching and giving her the attention she deserved. She let a soft gasp escape her lips when she felt his fingers, her body trembled under his body as she craved more from him but she knew not to push her luck as she was getting pretty lucky up to this moment. Elena could feel herself getting more excited which she knew Mason would be able to feel the wetness from her womanhood. Biting her bottom lip, she let her nails drag up Mason’s back; not enough to make him bleed but enough to leave her mark there. “Please don’t tease me” she whispered  as she felt like a cat in heat for the very first time but she knew that this was not the first time she would be having intercourse so she did not know why she was acting this way. “God, I want more” she moaned softly as her back arched just slightly  and her hands rested above her head; her hands wanted to touch Mason’s penis but she was so unsure if he was going to let her just yet.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Mason was perfectly fine with Elena stripping him completely as well until both of them were completely naked. He took a few moments to look down at Elena's body. Damn, her body was perfect. With both his hands, he reached over and cupped his hands around her breasts, squeezing them. He then began to slowly fondle them in a circular motion and leaned in for yet another kiss. When Elena had begun to work on his neck, small moans escaped from his mouth. One of his hands slowly trailed from her breasts to her stomach. His fingers made a temporary stop, gently rubbing her stomach before traveling south even more. His fingers lightly rubbed against Elena's lower lips. He wouldn't put his fingers in yet. Instead, he gently ran his fingers back and forth against her womanhood and occasionally rubbed it. "Maybe we will... I'm sure there's some part of me that would love to hang with you." He whispered. With that, he slipped single digit into Elena's awaiting pussy, lightly thrusting it. But he wouldn't go deep yet... he was still going to tease Elena more.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Elena had to admit that she was pretty impressed with the way Mason was reacting. Not only does he have the good looks but he knows how to move in the bedroom as well, which makes me wonder how long he’s been around doing this but oh well. Tonight I’m going to enjoy myself a little fun time, getting drunk is only half of it. Her thoughts were wired like a complicated computer. Though she soon realized that her body was relaxing from the massage that was happening, she smirked a bit not thinking that a man like Mason knew how to massage a woman like herself but she would question him later anyways so that did not matter. Her fingers ran through her hair carefully as she accepted the passionate kiss, she let her tongue do the talking for her by wrestling Mason’s tongue for dominance; though it was more of a playful way of wrestling. She was a bit surprised by his order though.

“Oooh, someone’s bossy” she whispered back to him as she carefully stripped out of her own clothes; throwing them off to the side as if they meant nothing. Her body frame was small and yet well toned from all the athletic activities she’s been doing throughout her life, her skin lightly tanned and smooth like brand new silk as she laid there. Elena grinned as she eyed Mason like he was a piece of candy, her hands carefully taking off his shirt as if they had a mind of their own which she really did not mind. When she finally did get his shirt off, she glanced at it for a moment before giggling and throwing it to the other side of the room. Her fingers trailed down his chest and down to his pants, she did not waste any time unhooking each button and pulling the jeans down his legs “We should hang out more often~” she purred slightly as she reached up slightly and bit down on Mason’s neck, leaving a hickey there.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:10 pm

Mason continued to lightly nibble on her neck, and had marked Elena. He lightly licked over his newly claimed territory. "I could never turn down a gorgeous woman such as yourself." He whispered. Then, he could feel Elena lightly pressing herself against him, and he felt his penis immediately get hard, pressing up against Elena's own body, only to be restrained by his jeans. His right hand traveled to her shoulders, where his fingers lightly pressed and massaged her shoulders before sliding slightly south, allowing his fingers to outline his partner's body. Eventually, his right hand reached her hip, where he gently tugged on it, allowing Elena to grind slightly harder against him. 

He leaned in for another kiss. This one was far more passionate. He mashed his lips against hers, and let his tongue slip into his partner's mouth, as his tongue began to dance and twist around Elena's. He enjoyed her mouth for a few moments, before breaking the kiss to allow a small bridge of saliva to form between the two. Yet as soon as he broke his kiss, he leaned closed to Elena and whispered seductively. "Take it off." He ordered, being as inhumanly ambiguous as possible. 
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 am

Elena smirked softly “My cousin…. Well, you could say that she likes to party like a rock star” she muttered, knowing that her cousin’s parents were never really there for her as she grew up which led to an out burst of emotions. She knew that Alice had been roaming in the wrong crowd, but she had slowly pulled herself away from the hardcore drugs and such, going into more of the popular crowd where it was just mostly drinking.  Elena honestly felt bad for Alice but she could not do much for the poor lady.

“I like to party too, but just not as much as my cousin” she said softly as she entered the room, she was not surprised when she found herself laying on the comfortable bed that was nearby with Mason crawling on top. She accepted his kiss and hoped for more but none came as she allowed him access to her neck where she found it quite interesting to have the feeling of nibbling on her neck; it was not the first time she had been nibbled on per say but it just felt strange to have someone do that to her instead of the other way around. “So glad you decided to come over” she whispered as she let her hands play with his shirt, slightly tugging on it as her hips did little circle motions while rubbing against the man’s package.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Mason chuckled at Elena's comment. "I'm sure Alicia would be jealous of a lot of things from you." Both of them headed out and said their goodbyes to those at the party. Mason had briefly told Kyle that he was heading out, and shared a quick drink with him before heading out. The two walked in the silent night, which, other than the occasional lamp posts filling the streets, had a faint aura of the moon cascade below onto their figures. It was the night, which was ruled by indulgence and pleasure. "That cousin of yours... Alicia. She's a party girl, isn't she?" He glanced over to Elena when she seemed to whisper something to herself, but when he figured that she wasn't talking directly to him, he ignored and walked with the attractive lady to Alicia's house. 

As soon as Mason entered into the home, he noticed how different this home was from his. Rather than having luxurious decor, this house offered a warm and inviting atmosphere. He'd be awestruck if his eyes did not occasionally glance by Elena to catch a glimpse of her figure. He took his shoes off and followed Elena. "Lead the way, my lady." He smiled and stepped up the stairs. Mason felt Elena had been eyeing him for a while since they arrived at the house, but he brushed off the feeling. He walked with Elena until they arrived at the bedroom. As soon as the two were alone in the bedroom, he lightly pushed Elena onto the soft, cushioned bed and joined her on the bed, on top of her. He placed both of his hands on either side of her head. With a gentle smile, he leaned close to her and planted his warm lips against hers, indulging in a passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss, he let his warm breath gently tickle her skin. He moved until he had access to her neck. There, he lightly began to nibble her neck with his teeth. 
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:28 pm

Elena’s body gave a light shiver in reaction to the light bit that she received, it was a nice change of pace for her but she closed her eyes and listened to the whispered words. Her eyes flickered open quickly though when she was asked if it would really be okay. She smirked softly “I’m sure Alice would not mind, she would probably be a bit jealous but who cares” she whispered as she took a few steps back and headed out of the office, down the hall and back to where the group in downstairs part was. She invited them to the party she was going to hold tomorrow, grabbed a full beer as she then headed upstairs. She of course told Alice that she was gonna go home and told her to spread the word of the party for tomorrow before heading out of the main door and down the street. She knew how to get to Alice’s place, and as she walked gracefully she popped the lid of the beer open. Taking a sip of the beer, she tossed the lid of the beer into a nearby garbage can that had been put out on the curb of the street earlier to be dealt with in the morning. “This night can’t be anymore perfect” she whispered to herself as she finally arrived at Alice’s house. She punched in a code at the door and opened it slowly before glancing over at Mason “Coming?” she asked him and grinned before stepping into the house. It was a pretty large house, nice and warm from the fire place going. The colours were earthy and the material for the furniture was wonderful, so soft and right. “My bedroom is on the second floor” she muttered as she slipped her shoes off near the closet and headed down the hallway till she reached the stairs, gracefully moving up them as she kept her eyes on Mason.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Mason smiled. "I'm sure you won't have a problem making friends. You probably could befriend half of the party attendants if you really wanted to." 

When he approached the woman, he was surprised he had not received the same shy reactions that came from any other woman he wanted to hook up with. She was different. Confidence. That's what she had, and all the others didn't. And Mason couldn't help but to be fascinated by this woman. He submersed himself in her tasty lips, and pulled away from the light kiss. After their lips lightly brushed, Mason leaned in and lightly bit the side of her neck, allowing him to gently taste her soft skin. Finally, he brought his lips to her ears, and after brushing a few strands of hair out of the way, whispered into her ears. "That sounds like a great idea. I can't wait to know you... inside and out." He pronounced each word with a seductive tone. "But, is it really fine to invite me to Alice's? Or would I have to hide whenever Alice gets home?" He asked, suggesting the idea that they could share in a sort of dark, secretive love. "Wherever you want to go... lead the way, my lady."
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Elena could not think of a better way to get to know Mason, she bet that he could tell her the history behind the town and was more interested in what he had to saying. “Perfect! I’ll be sure to warm up to everyone fast with cookies and good conversations. I’m going to be here for quite a while so I’m sure that I can make some good friends fast” she muttered and laughed softly “I can’t wait for that tour” she whispered, smirking a bit when she noticed that she had his attention. He was sure an interesting person that was for sure but she tried her best not to get caught up in his good looks as she stood there. Slightly moved closer,  her cheeks turned a pinkish colour and she set down the beer on the office table not too far away but enough length. She was glad to see that he was so willing to move things forward, she wondered just how daring and far he would go tonight but only time would tell. Elena closed her eyes as her arms wrapped around Mason’s neck carefully and she accepted the gentle peck, it was an interesting choice but she wanted to put her own spark into thing and yet she knew not right now. Her lips gloss had the taste of strawberries and yet smelt of something else delicious like candy. “Oh good, I want you to know me” she whispered when the peck was over with, she let her lips lightly brush against his as she opened her eyes and studied his facial expression “What do you say if you and me go back to my place? Let your friends have the house for tonight, I’m sure they’ll clean up in the morning” she whispered to him. Then she giggled "I mean Alice's place really, but I'll just call it my place too... might as well" she muttered softly knowing that Alice's place was pretty big and would be a great party place for tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Misik Kalls was a dangerous place; it was hard to trust anyone at all. So it was obvious that Mason was slightly suspicious of the newcomer. It didn't seem like she was going to harm him at the moment and he took that as a sign of relief. He seemed slightly interested when she asked if he could show her around town. He folded his arms and looked at her with a smile. "Yeah, I think I could show you around. My family's had a long history with this town, and I think I could fill you in on the details. This town's not too welcoming to newcomers, I'll tell you that." He warned. Then, Mason watched in silence as the woman approached closer and closer to him. As he heard those suggestive words, he couldn't help but to feel a bit of anticipation. His emerald green eyes stared directly into hers. 

Mason wasn't quite willing to let this woman go. Her assertiveness made him feel like she was definitely different from all the other girls in town. She was unique, and definitely within his grasp. His hands reached down and wrapped around her waist, giving her a small tug forward, to bring her closer to him. "Mhhmm... Good, because I'm very interested in you." He smiled, and with that he closed his eyes and leaned forward to plant a gentle peck on her lips, wanting to see how Elena would react. 
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Elena would usually not do this as she had no interest in any of the males around here, most of them were too stuck up and jock-like. The vampire’s that surrounded her were just too much drama to deal with but she knew that she would have to choose a mate soon enough if she was going to get onto the Vampire Council; which is what she wanted more than anything in the world. She wondered if she had been too bold when she approached him but whatever it was, seemed to work just fine as she followed him down to where the office door was. Her thoughts were all tangled up and she needed a full proof plan to get this party to stop tonight. There was something about Mason that just pulled her in to get closer to him and that’s exactly what she was going to do. “Well you seem to be the man in charge around here and I was thinking because I’m new to town and staying with my cousin… Alice has no time to show me around town or to any people, or to anything really..” she stated as she then took a swig of the alcoholic beverage she was holding “That being said, I was hoping that a handsome man such as yourself would be willing to… well, give me a tour of the town and enlighten’ me on some history of what you know of the town. Oh and I’m having a party tomorrow night, you’re invited as well as your friends here” she said softly as she gracefully walked over to him till she was about half a foot in front of him. “Maybe we could get to know each other a bit better?” she purred a bit as she gently cupped his face with her free hand “Gee, Alice was not kidding about how handsome you are” she whispered slowly letting go of him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Kyle peered up when he heard a female voice outstretching his own. The small group crowded around the coffee table looked up in silence at the two girls. Though after Alice had announced that this Elena woman was new to town, everyone seemed to shoot her warm smiles. Kyle immediately reached over to the side of the couch to grab a beer (and not before accidentally knocking another one over), and hoisted it up towards the stunning blonde. "You don't even have to ask! Drink up!" Kyle grinned. However, it seemed that he was for the most part ignored by Elena, and part of the group snickered at his failed attempt. 
Mason pursed his lips. "I guess you could say that." He tilted his head slightly, showing that he was more curious about what this woman wanted, more so than her stunning looks. She was absolutely gorgeous, there was no doubt about that. But the fact that she approached him so boldly made him believe that she was either a very outgoing person, or she wanted something from him. He raised his eyebrows at her request and remained silent for a bit. Kyle slid over next to Mason and whispered in his ear: "Yo man, want me to back you up?" He asked. Mason shot his friend a strange look. "I think I can handle it." Mason replied rather sarcastically. 
He stood up and gestured over to the door. "There's an office room in back. You know, for office-things whenever there's not a party here." With that statement, Mason lead the stranger woman through the downstairs area until they reached a hallway. He made a turn and opened one of the doors and walked in, flicking the light on. Mason walked over to the desk and leaned on it lightly. His hands rested behind his back rather casually.
 "So? What do you need?" He asked with a high sense of curiosity. 
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Ooc: It’s perfect! :D

Elena had to admit that the music that they were playing was pretty good, she had to stay focused though. She was here to stop the party, not enjoy it and drink with the humans. She listened to the stories that were being told but her intentions were on the man by the name of Mason. She had gotten some information upstairs by a small group of young girls that were a bit too drunk to speak properly but she got the information she needed, or at least wanted. She could sense him and smiled, feeling that he had sensed her presence which was a good start, she guessed. Her ancestors had a job that they never finished for some reason, and for that she wanted to get to the bottom of the question to get the answer.
A young girl by the name of Alice went down the stairs, and when Kyle was done telling his story, she put one of her arms around Elena “everyone~!  This is my cousin Elena, she’s new to town here and will be staying in my house! Please get her drunk” the young girls’ words were slurred and she was a bit wobbly so she was clearly a bit drunk but she played the part well enough to make sure everyone believed her lie.  Alice giggled as she headed back upstairs, shouting about how great her cousin was and how drunk she needed to be.

Elena’s eyes widened a bit as she watched Alice “Oh boy..” she whispered and laughed softly not sure how to respond to that but she was glad that Alice was pulling it off as much as she wanted. She smirked though as she made her way over to where Mason was sitting “So, I heard that you’re the one to talk to about the party” she muttered softly as she gave him a very beautiful smile “Do you think we could…go somewhere?” she asked quietly wondering just how he was going to respond. “You know… alone.” She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:20 pm

hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) 2efm1pe
There was no question that one of the many disturbances in Mistik Kalls was the feud between the Cladewell family and... well... who knew? Dating back to the 1400's, the Cladewell family had often fought against a strange, mysterious family to dominate the town. The fights were often gruesome and bloody, and often left the Cladewells in defeat. Despite the many losses the family suffered, they faced against this strange, mysterious family they called the "Nightwatchers". It was simply a name because they did not know the family's real name, or even grasp where this family even lived. They just... appeared whenever they wanted to. It wasn't until they had caught a young girl from the family that their fortune finally began to change. A young Mason Cladewell heard that this girl's name was "Elena", and would often visit her in the family prison. However, whenever he came by he did not do so out of the kindness of his heart- but rather the opposite of it. He'd throw stones at her, taunting her off her weakness. 
Years passed and eventually Mason Cladewell grew tired of the family feud. He'd stop visiting the prison and instead focused on enjoying life. His family had the fortune, and he had the youthful energy. Every week, Mason Cladewell would hold a party at a rented building and opened it up to any and everybody in town. Naturally, many people came to escape the horrors of the town. They danced and mingled with others, releasing any sort of inhibition. A few people were passed out on the tables from drinking too much, and a sweaty crowd began to grind to the music in the background. 
Downstairs, there was a man with a casual white shirt and jeans on. He sat on a single-seater couch, around a group of storytellers. His friend, Kyle was recalling a story. "So, the guy's completely buzzed right? He comes on over telling me he wants to fight me, that I stole his girl. So as he makes his way over to me, he trips, faceplants onto the coffee table, and passes out!" Everybody lets out a roar, and some are laughing uncontrollably hard. Mason placed his hand on his forehead as he tried to control his laughing. "Ha! He probably would have knocked you out if he didn't fall." Mason chuckled. "Probably!" Kyle answered, then began to tell a second story to the group. Mason wasn't too sure why, but he felt a strange tingle down his spine that he couldn't rub off. As quickly as that sensation came, he looked up and caught a glimpse of a blonde woman making her way into the party- definitely a face he had never seen before. He quickly looked back at Kyle, pretending to pay attention to his conversation to shake off that strange feeling. 

((ooc: Taking this! Is this into alright?))
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 pm

hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) Give_me_a_reason_to_be_a_woman___by_krizza-d6k5qdz
The night was a cold and wet one. The street lights flickered all throughout town and the ravens flapped their wings in the night; sitting on branches and poles, as if they were waiting for something to happen tonight. The fog slowly rolled in from the forest and crept up on the young ones that were out walking about, tonight would be the luckiest night they ever had. The old buildings barely gave enough light off into the streets to scare away any predators or strays. It was very quiet in the town Mistik Kalls, but that was considered normal for those who lived here for a very long time. They liked it that way and did not take lightly to newcomers in their town though they knew that they had been protecting this town since the mid 1400's. But soon the silence was broken by screams that pierced through the air along with jeers, hoots and hollar's. Music was playing? No... Not here in this town. They'd pay for this. They'd all pay, and maybe it would be one at a time but she would decide. There was so many punishments that she could choose from but only time would tell....

Stepping out from the shadows stood a small and thin female figure, standing about 5"7 with light brown hair and bright icey blue eyes. Skin so soft and nicely tanned that you could easily pick her out from a group in a club. Pink lips with shimmering lip gloss that could quickly catch someone's attention and that's exactly what she was going to do tonight. She had been told that she could easily be a model but she refused because she wanted to stay close to her home town, she did not want to travel. Wearing short shorts, a grey tank top and a red mixed over shirt, she fixed her hair and her necklace. It was not long before she got to a small building that was located near the center of town and from the outside it looked normal but on the inside she could hear what was going on. 
A party. Not on her watch. The elders of the vampire council had been complaining about the noises they could hear and she was going to put a stop to it, maybe it was not going to be the elders' way of stopping it but she wanted something to play with for a while till she got... well, bored.  A small smirk formed on her lips as she approached the house and slipped inside silently, it was loud inside with lots of people; drinking, singing, dancing, laughing, making out and challenging each other to games like kings cup, beer pong and more. Humans are so funny.... she thought as she grabbed some alcohol and took a big swig of it to fit in. Of course she got some looks, most of them were envious but she brushed them off like they were nothing to her. She could tell that most of them were hammered, and yet having a great time. Her eyes scanned the area for the one who was hosting this party or at least who was a major part in this party starting. Elena would sniff them out if she really needed to but she soon found herself in the downstairs part of the house where some of the party was sitting around telling all kinds of stories but she could sense that the one was in here and she would steal him...

(Need a male to come into play, can be any species. Can be with any personality. Could be enemies or old friends. :P Someone take this ? XD I was thinking that this night they don't recognize each other -could be from alcohol or not- and she ends up getting him to stop the party so they go back to her place and that's where things get interesting. could get violent. Don't be afraid. Just post :P real pictures XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)   hy.pn.ot.ize.d  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

hy.pn.ot.ize.d (Open)
Page 1 of 1