Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Open for RPing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

It's fine, hope you get better!
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:18 am

Sorry it's taking forever.
I got a few posts up the other day, then I got sick.
When I feel a bit better, I'll get our RP up, I promise. ^^ Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Thought i might check on you.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Alright Sounds good, can wait to start!
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Well I figure he won't just instantly fall for her. And he might be struggling with Inner Demons, like Schizophrenia because of the art gallery or something. Since he's now a portrait.

Alright, I have a general idea of how I want to start the post so I'll get to doing that tonight. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 am

I'm cool, with you be your head canon Garry. Sounds actually really good!

As for the idea's we could mix them? Garry can fall for her, while trying to escape she notices and accepts his love, then she wants to help  him get out so they can be together. It's an idea, and whether he has the memory or not is your choice if we go with that. :D
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:45 am

Alright, IMMA BE GARRY. ;u;
I have my own little mental image of Garry though that might not be canon or relate much to the Garry in the game. Like, my friends and I came up with the idea that Garry was an art student and stuff. He's generally a nice guy but he can be shy and what have you. You'll see what I mean when we RP. xD

As for an actual idea...Not really. Not for a direction at least. Well wait, I do Romance like, all the time so we could have that if you're game. Like Garry falling in love with your character or something. We could also do something like, Garry was stuck in the Dark Art Gallery when Mary and Ib left together. But Garry, instead of dying like he was suppose to, survives but is completely stuck and has no memories of that. He has no idea where he is, he just remembers being at the Gallery and then this happens. He doesn't remember Ib or Mary. Your character, while they try to escape, realizes that Garry is actually one of the paintings now and tries to help him get out? Idk. xD
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:32 am

Great, you can be Garry! I think that'll be fun. Brainstorming will prob be needed but, that be good for the RP. ^-^ So what direction do we wanna take the RP into.

PS. Now i wanna play it again >.<
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 am

That's perfect timing! I just played Ib again for the hell of it. xD
I don't really have any good ideas at the moment. I just kind of feel like RPing as Garry. He's amazing. ;u; But I don't have to be Garry. I can be whoever is needed~ If you have something to add then please do, otherwise we'll need some serious brainstorming! xD
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:28 pm

The Ib, ideal, sound great to me as I've watched a many people play it and played some myself. I would also love, if you decide to rp with me, to help you add on!
Back to top Go down
Pop-Can

Pop-Can

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Well I don't specifically have any ideas at the moment, but I would love to RP with anyone. I have three currently on this site, two in the making though. xD Like I said however, I do not have much for ideas since I lack the creativity I used to. ;n;
My only real ideas are based off games I've played recently. 

1) 'Ib' - It's a game about a little girl named Ib who, with her parents, go to an Art Gallery and she eventually gets placed in the same Art Gallery but it's completely twisted and morbid with the pieces of art trying to kill you. I would like to do something like this, but without Ib the main character. I can be either a male or female role. It'll be mostly about survival with our characters. They can either be at the Art Gallery for a date when this happens or never know each other until they get transported to this dark and twisted place.

2) I'm a little ashamed to say I've played this game but 'Monstergirl Quest'. This is definitely rated R but I don't want an RP like the game where the Monstergirls are trying to seduce you. I JUST WANT TO RP SOMETHING LIKE IT. Like, humans don't trust the monsters which is why there's always wars and death in the world. A hero wants to stop this and is determined to put an end to this idea that humans and monsters can't get along. The Demon Lord, which will be a Female monster, will travel with the Hero. The Hero has no idea that the Demon Lord is actually beside him throughout the journey until later on when she reveals it to him or he finds out on accident.

Both ideas need a bit more meat to the basic structure but I was just wondering if anyone was interested. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open for RPing.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open for RPing.    Open for RPing.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Open for RPing.
Page 1 of 1