Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 8:56 pm

The fairy dipped her toe into the water, feeling that it wasn't quite warm yet. It was a strange human ritual, albeit very relaxing. She smiled as she caught Anina staring. "My eyes are up here." She giggled. Alexis walked over to the human, standing next to her. Just by looking up, the blonde woman would be able to appreciate the fairy's large breasts even more. "The ritual is rather simple, actually." The green-haired girl kneeled down and curled her index finger around the woman's underchin. She lightly pulled the woman's head closer until their lips were near centimeters from each other. "We just have to exchange a kiss."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 9:16 pm

ooc: so I'm thinking after they do the ritual the sudden surge of extra magic becomes too much for Anina to handle. It corrupts her, causing her to attack alexis and try to dominate her. Over time the corruption and lust gets worse, forcing Hilda to make a confession to Alexis about her mistress ^^

Ic: Anina's cheeks turned a dim shade of pink. Her crimson hues widened as the fairy took hold of her chin. "A kiss? Is that...all?" Anina blinked. She was expecting the ritual to be more involved. "Oh..ok I can do that" Anina stated with confidence. Her cute blush faded as she stared into Alexis's green eyes. So what if she had never kissed before? It couldn't be that hard...

A few minutes later, the steam within the bathroom became thicker. Hilda emerged from the boiler room and wiped her forehead. Her body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, making her clothes cling tightly to her curves. "I'm finishef mistress. The water should be perfect! " she chimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me! Alexis deserves to be punished for her playful nature

"Mhmm! That's all!" Alexis giggled. The fairy herself wasn't a lesbian, but she didn't care about a single kiss. Though it probably excited someone like Anina quite a bit. She doubted that the human had ever been with anybody else, judging by how scared she seemed. Nonetheless, she blinked when the human stared into her eyes. Why did she feel like something was... off? Well, whatever. Even with the hot steam covering the area and the maid in the background, the fairy wasn't going to delay this much longer. 

"Geez, you take too long!" The green-haired girl cupped the human's cheek and pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss. Anina would be able to feel Alexis' warm, tender lips firmly pressed against her own. It took a few moments, but suddenly the human would feel something flowing into her from the kiss. It was something unnatural, yet strangely familiar. It was magic.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:02 pm

ooc: sorry if this is too long

Anina blinked twice. Was she missing something? Surely Alexis did not intend to preform the ritual right now. Anina's crimson hues shot wide open after the fairy cupped her cheeks. She parted her lips, wanting to protest. S-She wasn't ready! Alexis hadn't even given her a warning. Next thing, Anina found her lips pressed firmly against Alexis's. Hilda stared blankly at the two girls. She placed her hand over her mouth and released a soft gasp. The maid had planned to tease both her mistress and Alexis...but this was 9000 times better!

At first, Anina squirmed against her Alexis's lips. Her entire face was burnt red now. Then it struct her. Alexis's lips tasted like...mangos? The sweet taste of her warm lips helped Anina to relax a bit. The blonde slowly closed her eyes and leaned into Alexis's lips, returning her kiss.

Just as Anina was starting to enjoy herself, something suddenly pulsed throughout her entire body! She pulled back from the kiss, her eyes wide as she placed her hand over her chest. The pulsing inside her felt like a heart beat, only MUCH stronger. "Mistress?" Hilda blinked. Anina clutched hold of her towel and started to pant. Several strands of long blonde hair covered her eyes. "Mistress are you-" Hilda called again. She started walking towards Anina but stepped dead in her tracks. Her blue hues narrowed sharply. She could see it! Coiling around Anina's body was a powerful magical aura, one that seemed to be battling against the flame like aura of Anina's own magic. "Oh fuck..." Hilda cursed. She mentally slapped herself for not warning Anina about the dangers of injecting foreign magic into one's body.

After a few minutes of deep panting, Anina suddenly stopped. Her head hung down, allowing her hair to further shield her eyes from view. The aura around her had completely vanished as well...almost as if it were never present. "Mistress?" Hilda called again, her heart now starting to race. "Mmmmm" came a low, sultry voice from Anina's lips. "~Now that was tasty.~" she purred while looking up. Her crimson hues were bright red. Flames danced with the cat-like narrowed pupils of eyes. Suddenly, Anina reached out with her right hand, seizing hold of Alexis's neck. With a new found strength, the blonde yanked Alexis forward, and pressed her lips lustfully against the fairy's. Her grip on Alexis's neck tightened as she moaned against her lips. Anina's hot tongue pushed its way past Alexis's lips. It coiled tightly around the fairy's before moving to explore every inch of the girl's mouth. Everything was on fire! Her lips, her tongue...even Anina's touch.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Alexis didn't put too much effort into the kiss. After all, it was just a ritual that would conveniently excite this lesbian. The green-haired girl broke the kiss and looked back at the blonde woman. She had transferred a significant amount of magic into Anina's body. The fairy stood awkwardly for a few moments for her partner to get accustomed to the strange substance inside of her. "I know- the sensation is strange. You don't feel comfortable but you also don't feel uncomfortable. You just feel full. Now, the magic-" The fairy paused when the human spoke. 

In an instance, the fairy was grabbed and forced into a kiss. This had freaked the fairy out and she tried to pry the human's fingers away from her. But it was no use. Their tongues were already dancing, hungrily exchanging their hot saliva. By the time they broke their kiss, Alexis gripped onto Anina's wrist. She used her fire magic to burn the woman's hand until she let go. The fairy still had an enormous amount of magic inside of her compared to Anina. 

The fairy coughed. She bent over and weakly held onto her throat to take in full gulps of air. Alexis didn't even care if her towel fell. But if Anina wanted to, she would be able to gander at the fairy's perfect form. She spat on the ground in an attempt to get any of Anina's saliva out of her. Alexis raised her hands to her cheeks, and could feel them burning red hot. Why? Wasn't she disgusted by this? 

"I-I appreciate your thankfulness, but I'd rather not kiss a lesbian." She said, trying to lighten the atmosphere in a semi-nervous, semi-teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 am

Anina pulled back. She stared at her wrists with curious eyes. The flames Alexis used were absorbed into the blonde's flesh, leaving no traces of harm behind. "Bad girl." Anina giggled darkly. "You should be honored that I'd grant you access to my lips." She smirked as she walked behind Alexis while she was bent over. The blonde suddenly delivered a hard smack to the fairy's rear, leaving her handprint behind. Anina than tackled the fairy to the floor. She used her weight to pin Alexis under her and leaned down to steal another fiery, long kiss from the fairy's lips. 

She pulled back after a few minutes and gazed down into Alexis's emerald hues. IF Alexis looked up, she would see that dark pools of lust were circulating within Anina's eyes. "You need to be trained." Anina giggled. She leaned down, nipping Alexis's bottom lip. "Hilda." Anina called. The human maid shivered at the sound of her mistress's voice. She had never heard her use such a dominate tone before. "Y-Yes?" Hilda asked nervously. She quickly walked up to the girls, noting how mistress was starting to grind her nude body down into Alexis's. 

"Um...mistress...I dont think this is wise." Hilda replied softly. Her advice was ignored however. Anina was far to busy running her hot tongue up along one of Alexis's pointed ears. "My pet's training starts now. Hold her wrists for me." Anina ordered. Hilda's cheeks turned even darker. "M-Mistress...are you really going to-" Hilda spoke, though quickly became silent after Anina paused to look back at her. The blonde woman said nothing. She didn't have to. The glare within her eyes said it all. Obey or be punished. Without another word, Hilda got down on her knees. She positioned herself right above Alexis's head and leaned forward to keep the fairy's writs pinned against the floor. "Dont you dare even think about about attacking." Anina warned the fairy with a wide grin. Slowly, she dragged her wet, hot tongue down from Alexis's ear. "I need concentration for where my tongue is going. If I lose focus because of you...who knows what might happen." Anina grinned, and with a few flicks of her tongue, started teasing Alexis's nipples while her right hand slowly snaked its way down the fairy's body.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:03 pm

"H-huh?" The emerald-haired girl yelped as soon as her ass was smacked. A pulsing, hot feeling ran across her cheek. The next thing she knew, she was immediately shoved to the ground. 

Alexis winced as soon as her soft lips were bit. Anina's tongue began to explore more of the fairy, prodding at her sensitive ears. A shiver went down her spine. Her face was bright red as the blonde woman began to rub her body. The human would be able to feel how truly soft and delicate the fairy's skin was. Steam emerged from the hot bath and partially covered the lovers. "Nnnghh..." The fairy whimpered under Anina's embrace. "S-stop this! I don't like this!" Alexis complained, while her nipples grew hard with anticipation. She could then feel Anina's hand travel down her soft skin. There could only be one place where that hand was headed. 

"O-Okay, joke's over! You can get off now!" The fairy glanced at Hilda to see if the maid was trying to repress her laughter. In truth, the fairy could've freed herself instantly if she wanted to. But she was confused, distraught, and above all.. curious.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:22 am

"Awww thats adorable. You actually think that your opinion matters." Anina grinned. Her warm pink lips suddenly closed around one of Alexis's nipples. The blonde began sucking harshly while her fingers trailed down between the fairy's legs. "A pet should just do what she's told." Anina smirked. Her fingers slowly traced just outside of the edges of Alexis's pussy, but had yet to make contact. Meanwhile, her skilled tongue and lips worked both of the fairy's nipples. 

Hilda watched her mistress closely. Feelings of worry and lust filled her blue eyes. The magic Alexis implanted was definitely corrupting her mistress. It didn't seem life threatening...yet...but Hilda couldn't help but to wonder how long that would last. She gazed down at Alexis after hearing her demand to be released. "Mistress..." Hilda called nervously. Anina shifted her gaze up from Alexis's breast. She gave one of the fairly's nipples a light bite. "Hmm?" Anina smiled. Her fingers continued to tease the fairy. Suddenly, her tongue slowly started making its way south. She dragged her tongue past the fairy's navel. She used her free hand to spread Alexis's legs a bit more. Her hot lips pressed firmly against her inner thighs, slowly getting closer and closer to her womanhood. "I know, you want a taste dont you?" Anina giggled. The blonde gave her a maid a lusty wink before shaking her head. "Sorry but this pet needs to be trained first. Its going to take a while too. We'll start with her pussy, then her lips..." Anina smirked. Finally, after an eternity of teasing, the blonde used her fingers to spread Alexis's pussy lips. She then leaned forward and gave the fairy's entrance a long, wet lick. "Dont worry. You'll get your chance to sample soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

It didn't take much for the fairy to be annoyed when things weren't going her way. "L-Like my opinion actually matters?!" She repeated, clearly appalled by it. She could feel her nipples harden to the touch of Anina's cold saliva. The emerald-haired girl bit her lower lip and tossed her head from one side to the other. 

Her chest rose with every breath. Alexis' body heated up, warming to her mistress' touch. Then, she felt her legs spread apart. The human would find that the fairy was already wet with anticipation. Her bubblegum pussy was glistening, waiting to be touched. Her thighs were soft and perfect, except for the trail of saliva on it. "Hilda, tell her to let me go! I-I won't help you out if you keep doing this! I can kill your blonde girly if I want to!" Her voice shuttered. Despite all of that, the fairy had already spread her legs willingly, giving the human more access to it. "D-don't lick there..." She moaned as she felt the long tongue against her nether lips.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Hilda's eyes narrowed sharply. She took the threat to her mistress's life very seriously. Anina however seemed completely unphased. The blonde continued slowly licking Alexis's pussy. "Oh hush. You're already 'this' wet and I've barely touched you." Anina giggled as she trailed her warm tongue over the fairy's clit. Anina closed her eyes and released a long, sensual moan. She started humming softly while she licked and sucked on her pet's pussy lips. Her tongue gradually started moving faster against the fairy. "Mmmmm gods you taste amazing." Anina smiled from ear to ear. "Still, you're talking a bit too much. From now on, you WONT speak unless I grant you permission." Anina smirked, and paused to gaze up into Alexis's eyes. "You'll obey me, and you know why?" she asked with a dark grin. "Because you-belong-to-me." Anina winked. Suddenly, the blonde pushed two of her fingers deep into the fairy's pussy. Her fingers pushed and rubbed against her tight inner walls.

At the same time, Anina returned to teasing Alexis's hard nipples. Her tongue seemed to know exactly what to do to get the fairy shivering for more. "~Hilda~" Anina chimed. Her warm lips were currently locked around one of her Alexis's nipples, sucking hard on the bud while her tongue flickered back and forth. Her fingers started pumping their way between her walls, happily violating them. "Be a dear and shut her up. I'd hate to have to drag her into the middle of the mansion, force her onto her knees, and viciously fuck her in front of all the servants just because she spoke without my permission." Anina smiled. Hilda took in a deep breath. "Yes mistress." she whispered softly and leaned forward. The maid closed her eyes and pressed her lips hard against Alexis's in an upside-down kiss. Unlike Anina's, Hilda's lips were icy cool. She moaned softly as she forced her cool tongue past Alexi's lips, while still making sure to keep the fairy's wrists pinned to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:07 pm

((yeeaahhh... this was the inactivity I was talking about))

Alexis' toes curled every time the tongue ran across her hot pussy. The human's saliva had stained her insides, slowly tainting her with corruption. "W-w-what is this feeling? Why are you doing this?" The fairy could have over-powered Anina. In fact, she could've killed the human right there. But this strange sensation was something like she's never felt before. Why was Anina acting this way? She stared at the blonde. "W-what? I don't belong to anybody! I'm a fairy, free flying and-" The girl's protests were interrupted by her musical moan. Her voice sang as the human's fingers dug inside of her. It was strange. It was unnatural. The fairy's pussy began to hug and collapse onto Anina's fingers, as if trying to push out the foreigner. Her warm, soft walls squeezed. The blonde would then realize that the fairy's pussy was unlike any human's. Not only was it tighter, but the shape of her insides were different. The curves of her wall were rather extreme, and could easily simulate a penis to climax if needed. 

Alexis opened her mouth to say something again, only to have Hilda's shadow looming over her. As soon as their lips locked, Hilda would be able to feel the fairy's warm lips. It was perfect. Heated lips clashed with icy cold lips, providing a burning sensation. It only increased as their tongues danced with each other. The fairy's tongue swirled around Hilda's, hungrily exchanging saliva. Alexis began to give into the pleasure, arching her back to give Anina more access to her plentiful breasts. At the same time, she began to rock her hips against the human's fingers. More, more. She needed more!
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 pm

ooc: Its cool. At least I knew about it lol

ic: "This feeling is called pleasure." Anina answered. Her soft, hot lips hovered just inches above one the fairy's nipples. "The burning you feel throughout your body is called lust. As my special pet, I'm going to train you on how to best use these feelings." Anina grinned from ear to ear. She had so many plans! With a smile, she lowered her lips back onto Alexis's nipple. The blonde closed her eyes and hummed a gentle tune as she sucked roughly on the bud. Her free hand came up to firmly grope her pet's other breasts. Warm rivers of saliva flowed down from Anina's lips and over her pet's breast. Meanwhile, her fingers started pumping faster against her pet's pussy walls. As her walls tightened, Anina plunged her fingers in deeper and harder. All sorts of thoughts filled her pervy head as her fingers expertly rubbed against the fairy's insides. Suddenly, Anina wished she that she had something long, thick, and hard to ram into her pet's pussy. She wondered how much the fairy would be able to take. 9 inches, or maybe 10, 12, 15? The possibilities seemed almost endless! "Mmmmm you will always be mine." Anina whispered while pulling back from her pet's sweet tasting breast. Her lips made a 'pop' as she tore them away. "I told you before, you dont have a say in this." the blonde chuckled.

Hilda's cheeks turned burnt red. It didn't take her long to get into the kiss. The maid moaned lustfully against Alexis's soft lips. The burning sensation Hilda felt sent strong chills down through her body. She could feel the area between her legs growing wetter and wetter by the second. Unfortunately, her mistress hadn't granted her permission to disrobe. Anina gazed up, smirking a bit as she watched her pet and pet her maid swapping saliva. "Having fun?" she grinned widely. Hilda broke their kiss. She gazed up at her mistress with big lusty blue eyes. "Yes mistress." she answered softly. She wiped her mouth so that her lips were no longer connected to Alexis's, via a long string of saliva. "Help me train her." Anina winked while speeding up the trusts of her fingers. "As soon as she cums, I'm going to make her suck the juices off my fingers. She's gotta love the taste of herself. I want her addicted. THEN, I'm going to make her eat my pussy. I'm going to train her how to use that slutty tongue of her's. You can assist me by punishing her, or...rewarding her if she does well." Anina laughed.

Hilda was at a loss for words. Her entire face turned dark pink. On one hand, she was super turned on! But, on the other, she was worried about how the magic Alexis had given her mistress was corrupting her. "What are you waiting for? Get to work." Anina barked. "She seems to like having her ears licked." she added with a wide smile. Hilda immediately nodded. She leaned down once more. Her icy tongue slowly slid its way down behind Alexis's right ear. "You heard her. From now on, you belong to my mistress." Hilda whispered sweety. Her tongue slowly worked its way back up and over the pointed tip of Alexis's ear. Her tongue rolled small circles around the tip before closing her cool lips around it. She started sucking softly, which completely differed from the rough sucking motions Anina was currently undertaking on her pet's breasts.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:21 pm

As Anina said the word 'pleasure', the fairy began to grind her hips against her mistress' fingers. She wanted those fingers to dive deeper inside of her, and explore even more. It was a weird feeling, but this ritual was surprisingly addictive. She pushed her breasts into Anina's mouth, letting muffled moans escape her lips. She was still busy making out with the maid. Their fiery kiss continued for what seemed like an eternity. Their tongues danced with another, curling, rolling around to taste each other's saliva. Delicious. Her toes twitched as the blonde continued to toy with her breasts. Even her nipples were burning. It was as if she needed to quell these desires- yet the only way she could do that was to allow the women to do as they pleased to the girl's body. 

Hilda's icy tongue sent shivers through the emerald-haired girl. She let out a joyful moan, and by doing so, Anina could see saliva between her lips. Whether it was hers or Hilda's was unimportant. After hearing about the horrible things that awaited for her, Alexis decided that this would come to a stop. 

"ENOUGH!" The fairy roared. Immediately, her entire body became hot, as if it were on fire. She would feel no difference, but it was hot enough for both women to jerk away from her. Anina would immediately feel magic being sapped from her. The fairy even went as far as to drain some of the human's natural magic reserves. But, it was not enough to kill Anina. No- Alexis would not taint her hands with blood. It was entirely normal for any being to feel dizzy and tired whenever low on magic. 

The naked girl stood up. She held one arm across her breasts to hide her nipples. The other covered her womanhood. Her cheeks were still flushed red. Alexis didn't even know what the two girls did to her. What were these sensations? Weren't these things supposed to be done between a man and woman? Alexis didn't know. She was confused. She was frustrated. She was horny. But she didn't care at the moment. She wanted to sort out her thoughts and what she thought of having those women touch her.  "...I'll be upstairs if you need me." With that, the fairy left. 

---

Alexis sat outside at the stairs of the estate. Her beautiful emerald hair ran down her sides. Every time the cold air kissed her cheeks, she remembered Hilda's kisses. It made the fairy shutter. "That wasn't Anina... That look in her eyes... It was as if she were a different person." The girl pondered the thought for a while. "Did I... make the right choice?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Hilda flinched from the heat and quickly backed away! Anina was a little more resistant. Her affinity with fire allowed her to observe most of the most of the heat radiating from the fairy's body. No, what got Anina to back off was the feeling of having her magic drained from her body. The blonde tore away from her pet. Her hands came to grasp around her neck, as if she were being choked. Normally, the entire process would've caused simple dizziness. However, Anina was far from normal. She screamed as she felt her very life essence being slowly drained away.

"Mistress!!" Hilda cried out as she raced over toward's her best friend. "Mistress I'm here! Whats wr-" she panicked, but then immediately cut her eyes back over towards Alexis. "You..." Hilda muttered in a dark, frozen tone. Suddenly, the maid stretched her hand out towards the steaming pool of water. She drew a rapid moving stream out from the surface of the pool. The water rushed between her hands, but then suddenly froze solid, forming a wickedly curved scythe. The magical aura surrounding Hilda's body suddenly went right through the roof! An unimaginable amount of blood lust radiated from her frozen blue hues. It was all way too much for a meer human...
Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 ManaScythe

Just as Hilda was about to sprint towards Alexis, Anina suddenly dropped the ground and passed out. Hilda's attention snapped back towards her mistress. In a flash, she was by her side, supporting her head. The maid stared up at Alexis, but said nothing. She simply watched her leave before turning her attention back to Anina...
---
A few hours had passed since the incident at the pool. The cool night air blew a gentle breeze over Anina's lands. Suddenly, the door to the estate opened behind Alexis. Out slipped Anina, wrapped in her favorite crimson robe. The blonde silently took a seat beside the fairy, her eyes fixed on the floor. "Um..." she began while twiddling her thumbs together. "I..I dont remember anything that happened within the last few hours. I remember us talking..and then kissing..." she muttered softly. "But everything after that is a blank. Its like..it all went dark." she explained, though she knew that her excuse wouldn't be enough. "Hilda filled me in after I woke up. I didn't understand why I was laying in my bed..and why..I had such a sweet taste in my mouth." she whispered.

Suddenly, Anina moved to take a knee in front of Alexis. She gently seized hold of the fairy's hands. With a cute blush spread across her cheeks, she gazed deeply into Alexis' eyes. "Please forgive me! I know...nothing I can do will make up for how I violated you. I'm willing to take any punishment you desire. I-I beg of you...I lay my pride aside..." Anina stated as tears began to roll down her cherry cheeks. "Please dont take away my magic. Please teach me how to use what's been given to me. Please...dont condemn my people to death because of my weakness. Without this magic...I wont be able to save them. You've seen how they suffer! Please...I beg your forgiveness." Anina sobbed quietly. She lowered her head and gently pressed her warm lips against Alexis' fingers. She couldn't lose her magic. She couldn't afford to lose Alexis' instruction either. For that, she was willing to beg if she had to. 

Hilda watched silently from the shadows of the door. Behind her back, she hid a frozen dagger. Her one mission in life was to protect Anina. Her mistress was a prideful women, however, which often made protecting her difficult. Never before her had she watched Anina plead so desperately. "Anina.." Hilda whispered softly. Things were bad. It wouldn't be long before the civilians started dying at an even faster rate than what they currently were. Outside of their territory, things were even worse. 95% of the entire kingdom was starving. Even the greedy nobles were running low on food, which they usually hoarded for themselves...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:51 pm

Alexis didn't even both seeing the human maid assemble her weapons, as if attempting to defend her master. At the end of the day, it was her master who had done her wrong. The emerald-haired girl would've been interested in the recent power surge by the maid but decided instead to get herself out and away from Anina for the moment. She didn't fear the maid, even after revealing much of her power. 

And out she left.

---

The girl turned around as soon as she heard footsteps. She wasn't smiling like she usually was, and looked at the human in silence. Alexis thought about it for a few moments, pursing her lips together. Finally, the fairy shook her head. "No... it was my fault you ended up like that. I gave you too much, and it overwhelmed you. Though I'm curious..." The fairy pushed the blonde woman down and straddled her. Alexis' emerald eyes bore into her partner's. "...Who, or what was it that attacked me?" The fairy looked up and smiled softly at the maid.

"Oh, Hilda? You aren't going to attack me?" The fairy mocked. This maid had blindly followed her mistress, despite the doubt that filled her heart. Alexis could sense it. It was as if both were being held down by their individual burdens. Anina by ruling her land, and Hilda by her loyalty. But what did Alexis know? She was only an outsider. She returned her attention back to the blonde beneath her. 

"You have to be punished for your wrongdoings. Are you willing to accept it, Anina?" A smile appeared across her lips. She leaned in, lightly grazing her soft lips against the blonde's. "Well, lesbian?"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:11 am

Anina took a moment to dry her tears. She could only imagine how weak she looked crying in front of the one person who could help her. Anina suddenly released a soft gasp! Her big crimson hues stared up at Alexis in confusion. "I..I..." she mumbled while blushing softly, yet made no movement to push to Alexis off of her. 

Suddenly, Alexis called Hilda out. Anina blinked twice and strained her neck so she could see the door. Silently, Hilda stepped out from the shadows. The maid narrowed her gaze down at the fairy while crossing her arms over her busty mounds. "Mistress, this isn't wise. We can find another way, a better way to save our people. You cant just mix magic together. You're lucky that you're not dead! Also, I'm not fully sure that we can trust her..." Hilda lectured, but then paused to address Alexis next. "As for you, I seem to recall a certain fairy moaning like a pleasure starved school girl. Whats wrong? Cant control your body?" Hilda stated with an arched brow and a small grin. She didn't feel bad at all for attacking Alexis. No, she was simply following the orders of her mistress. Though, she would've been lying if she said that she hadn't gotten lost in the moment. 

Just then, Anina's temper flared. The blush on her cheeks completely vanished. She sent a razor sharp glare up at her maid. "Thats enough!" she roared, which caused Hilda to take a few steps back. "How dare you! If you have a good way to save our people from dying then tell me! If not, shut up and follow my orders! I know its dangerous. I dont have a choice! What I dont need is you constantly criticising my decisions!" Anina snapped harshly. Hilda slowly bowed her head. When she came back up, a sad and distant gaze filled her blue hues. "My apologies. You're right. Its not my place to question, nor lecture you. Forgive me...mistress. Please, excuse me." she whispered softly. The maid bowed her head once more before leaving the two girls.

Anina closed her eyes and released a long, irritated sigh. Perhaps..she had been a bit too hard on Hilda. "I'll talk to her later..and apologize..." she thought to herself. She knew that Hilda only wanted what was best for her. Anina was quickly brought back from her thoughts after hearing Alexis mention a punishment. The blonde stared wide eyed up at the fairy. Her crimson eyes grew even wider after feeling Alexi's lips graze against her own. "I-I told you! I'm not a lesbian! I dont know who..or what attacked you. I dont even remember the details!" Anina confessed while blushing brightly. Her eyes shifted off to the side for a moment. She couldn't refuse to be punished...especially after already claiming she'd take one. "Look...I violated you. So...punish me however you desire. I wont resist." Anina stated, but mumbled the last part. A dark, cute blush covered both her cheeks. "Oh...and sorry for what Hilda said to you. That was rude." Anina added as her body relaxed against the cool stone floor beneath her. It then occurred to her that she had never been pinned to the ground before. Well...Hilda had done so while sparring, but that didn't count...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 pm

For once, Alexis didn't mind the blunt attitude of the spoiled girl. The emerld-haired girl crossed her leg as she watched the scene, unintentionally showing off her nice, luscious thighs. She flicked her fingers through her hair and giggled. "How about you, dirty maid? You seemed to be quite aroused when you were kissing me. Could it be that you're even less pure than me?" She continued, " I'm a fairy. What are you, a lowly human? Know your place." Though the fairy didn't mean those harsh words, she was fully prepared to dish back. The maid had become clearly unreasonable. At no point was Anina in danger. To make matters worse, she was defending her mistress, who had overtaken Alexis. Though... she didn't mind it. 

Alexis focused on the maid until she left, and returned her attention back to the blonde woman. "I didn't mean that." She pointed out to the human before she could offer a rebuff. When she pushed Anina to the cold ground, a smile appeared across her face. She pressed a single finger at the side of human's chin. She ran her finger across, slowly, making an emphasis on her point. "I'm the Wind priestess. The wind, which never likes to get held down." She leaned in until her lips were near Anina's ear. The fairy teasingly bit it, before whispering to her. "Although I'm fine with doing naughty stuff with you, there's one thing you have to understand. You. will. never. own. me." Alexis purred sexually, lightly rocking her hips into the woman. Was it a challenge? 

"Strip me. If you're not a lesbian now..." Alexis leaned back out to look at the human eye-to-eye. Her emerald hair hung around her partner. A crimson red blush appeared across her cheeks. "Then I'll make you one." To make sure she got her point across, the fairy lightly began to rub Anina's sacred area with her thigh, gently rocking her soft legs against the fabric. "That doesn't sound too bad, does it? ♪"
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 am

Anina felt absolutely terrible. She'd definitely have to apologize to Hilda later on. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her attention however was quickly stolen by the fairy's soft whispers. Anina locked her lips together. It was all she could do to keep from moaning as Alexis teased her sensitive ears. Anina's crimson hues suddenly tore wide open! She stared up at Alexis, her face as red as a tomato. "W-W-What?!!" she panicked while waving her hands defensively. "Wait wait wait! W-What are you talking about? Doing naughty things...I...I didn't do them on purpose!" the blonde noble argued. Meanwhile, her the tint on her cheeks continued to grow brighter and brighter. She didn't have a clue what Alexis was talking about. Owning her? Anina never desired to own the fairy. Perhaps, however, that part of her that Alexis had unleashed did.

Suddenly, Anina became very aware of that fact that she was wearing nothing but her red robe. The blonde clutched the opening of her robe shut. She tried to do the same with her legs, but it was a little hard with the fairy straddling her waist. Next thing she knew, she could feel Alexis grinding her hips down into her's. Anina shook her head quickly from side to side. "W-Ah...W-What are you doing?! S-Stop teasing me!" Anina whined, almost as if she were a child. 

The blonde stared up blankly into her partner's eyes. Her command only caused more confusion. "S-S-Strip you? Wha...Why would I do-" she frowned at first. However, Alexi's next proclamation took the human girl to a whole new level of embarrassment. She planned on making her into a lesbian? Where did that come from? Anina could feel her body heating up so much that steam was starting to gush from her ears. "T-Time out!!" Anina screamed while reaching up to push Alexis off of her. Instead, the human groped the fairy's breasts. She molded the fairy's soft mounds with her palms, but then quickly tore her hands away. Anina placed her hands over her own heart. Her body was shaking. A mixture of fear and anticipation left her incredibly hot between her legs. "I thought you were mad at me for attacking you. I..I dont understand." she whispered softly.

Suddenly, Anina heard the sounds of voices coming from around the corner. Her body instantly began to squirm underneath Alexis. "C-Can we take this into my room? Please, I cant let my servants see me like this! W-We can talk up stairs..."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:59 am

ooc: I'm sure you're busy, but just wanted to let you know I might be MIA for the next few weeks, just in case you post.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:24 pm

((Wow, I was literally just about to say the same thing. I'll most likely by back by the end of this month))

It was clear that Anina held some pent up emotions from within. That was the only explanation for her... alter ego. Who knew how long it was until the blonde woman would come to terms with her dark desire? It was up to the fairy to put the human in her place before such a dominating personality re-emerged. And from the looks of it, the fairy was pushing all the right buttons. "Oh? The way you touched me a few hours ago seemed quite purposeful..." The emerald-haired girl whispered, before lightly blowing on Anina's ear. Her soft hand ran down her partner's thigh. 

Then, her eyes widened. Alexis expected the human to push her off, but instead had grabbed onto her breasts. Through the white fabric, Anina would be able to feel the woman's soft, round mounds. "Mhmm?~" The emerald-haired girl's voice chimed. "I told you, I don't like to be dominated. And I never will." She wasn't going to let Anina back out of this one. Even when suggesting that they would change locations, the fairy denied such a thing. Instead, she hooked her thigh between Anina's so she could lightly rub the human's sacred area with her thigh. "But... I want them to all see. I want you to feel the embarrassment I felt." Alexis giggled, tilting her head slightly. "You're okay with that, right? Now strip me... or I'll drain even more of your life away." Alexis stared down excitedly at her prey. She leaned in closer, forcing her breasts into the human's mouth. The girl cutely shook her shoulders from side to side, suffocating the human with her warm mounds.

---

Night had befallen fairyland as well. Though separated by powerful walls and mind-boggling mazes, its inhabitants still stared up at the same sky the humans did. But, that wasn't the only thing fairies had in common with humans. In fact, fairyland housed a human. 

Deep within its forests, Fairyland hid a deep chasm. It stretched so far deep into the ground that no amount of light could ever piece the blackness. While no one would ever be able to see what was in the chasm, they knew. Everyone in Fairyland knew what laid underneath their soil. 

During the first Human-Fairy War, many humans and fairies were slaughtered. The battle had continued on for centuries, until a human priestess had rose up and protested for the end of the war. It was there that this priestess met with a fairy. They believed that together, they would be able to end the damnation given to both sides. So, the fairy and human formed a contract. The fairy flooded the human's body with magic. Slowly but surely, the human girl's demeanor began to change. Infused with magic, she had become crazy. Betraying her fairy friend, the human ripped the wings from the fairy and made them her own. Feathers fell, and slowly, her wings became corrupt. 

It was up to the six elemental fairies to seal the human away. The human not only lost all of her magical abilities, but was forced to live for an eternity inside of a dark chasm where no one would reach her. The six elemental fairies then renamed themselves to the six elemental priestesses, in homage to the pure human priestess that once was. 

There was no reason to believe this human would ever escape. But the night tremors that would come would remind Fairyland residents the sheer amount of power this human had. Her name was engraved into the hearts of all of Fairyland. Her name... was Alexis.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:21 am

ooc: ooooh plot twist!

ic: "This isn't a game fairy!" Anina snapped while still clutching her robe to keep it closed. "People who are seen in public doing...gay things...are viewed as witches and usually executed. I personally dont care what kind of life my servants lead...but I cant let them so me...us...in this kind of situation!" Anina spat while glaring daggers up at Alexis. She parted her lips to speak once more, but paused and released a muffled scream up into her partner's soft mounds. Anina began to squirm desperately underneath Alexis. Curse her huge breasts! The human gripped hold of the fairy's shoulders, trying desperately to push her off. When she couldn't take any more, Anina parted her lips. Suddenly, she closed them over one of Alexis' clothed nipples. The bite wasn't very hard, but it was definitely enough to give the human a little breathing room.

As soon as she had enough space, Anina began gasping for air! Her lungs felt like they were on fire. An icy glare radiated from her eyes as she coughed into her right hand. "You bitch..." they seemed to roar. Suddenly, the voices from outside grew closer and closer. Anina recognized them immediately. The grounds keeper and his son were making their rounds. In a flash, Anina jumped to her feet! She seized hold of Alexis by her arm, and dragged the fairy into a near by room. Her fingers shook as she slammed the door just before locking it. "My god..." she mumbled softly while pressing her forehead against the door. "You really do think everything is a game dont you?" Anina frowned. When she turned around, her cheeks were covered by a bright rosy tint. "I-I dont understand you. You say that you dont like being dominated...b-b-but you want me to strip you? AND I've already told you I'm not that kind of girl!!! What happened before...was a mistake..." Anina muttered, her crimson hues shifting off to the side as she spoke.

Honestly, Anina didn't have time for such games. Her people were starving, and the kingdom was probably days away from either falling apart or being invaded. With a deep sigh, Anina took a moment to regain her composure. Even if she was only a weak human, she was still a noble. "Ok Alexis." she spoke while stepping forward. Anina hadn't realized it just yet, but they were actually in Hilda's room. The maid had a beautiful queen sized bed decorated with lavender colored sheets and pillows. Underneath her bed...sat a box of unique items, some of which she had hoped to use on her mistress one day. "Here's the deal." Anina spoke once more while crossing her arms under her breasts, making them appear a bit bigger thanks to how her robe hugged every inch of body. "You must understand...I dont have time for this. However, I...I understand that like you to play around...so...we'll play...but after that you MUST show me how to use my magic. I need to be able to control it and soon." Anina stated sternly. The blonde took a few more steps till she was nose to nose with her partner. By then, her blush had returned and darkened. She didn't understand the point of the game they were playing...but if its what Alexis wanted, she'd comply. "So, get on the bed. I'll strip you down completely, but ONLY if you obey me." Anina ordered with just the right amount of authority and sexiness within her voice.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Alexis giggled when it seemed like the human was giving in. She allowed musical moans to fill the night air as the blonde began to work on the fairy. Then, came the bite. It was pleasurable, yet painful at the same time. The emerald-haired girl stumbled back. Her cheeks flushed red. "G-Girly, you're not supposed to bite on them..." She complained. It was then that she was grabbed by the hand and pulled inside of the estate once more. When they were inside of Hilda's room, the fairy stood with her arms crossed. "What I don't get is you. You've practically already answered your own question. Why do I tell you I don't like to be dominated, then ask you to strip me? You've already answered your own question. It's because... it's fun to do!" The fairy winked at the human. Even when the blonde woman suggested to strap her to the bed and dominate her, the fairy laughed, wiping a tear from her eye. "Though this is a game, it's true I don't like to be dominated. You'll never be able to repress me." Alexis hissed, though her voice sounded a bit unnatural. It sounded sinister, even, before her voice returned back to normal.

A small smile appeared across her lips. "But try. Fuck me good, and I'll decide if you're worth it." Alexis spun around and jumped onto the bed. She crossed one thigh over the other. Alexis covered her breasts with her forearm, while her free hand rested on top of her forehead. Strange, it seemed like the fairy was covering herself up even if she still had most her clothing on. "Come, human, drown in my body."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Anina titled her head to the side. The blonde noble was beyond confused now. Also, it seemed like something about Alexis was a bit...off. Anina couldn't put her finger on it, but something was definitely different. "Look here fairy..." Anina sighed, frustration now kicking in as she approached the bed. "My kingdom is literally, burning all around me! I dont have time for your stupid games!" Anina hissed, while slamming her palms into the fairy's shoulders, pushing her back. "We made a pact. You dont get to just change the rules for your own entertainment. You WILL teach me." Anina stated with a dark, seductress like growl. Suddenly, the blonde tore away her partner's arms from her chest. She then ripped her top in two, exposing her breasts! "I dont have time for this..." Anina hissed while a fire-infused magical aura slowly encircled her body. "So hurry and finish your damn game!" she yelled out

Suddenly, Anina drove her head forward. Her soft, warm lips locked around one of Alexis' nipples. The blonde woman began sucking harshly while her wet tongue ran full circles around the bud. Her right palmed the fairy's other breast, while her left moved between her legs, forcing them apart. "Spread your legs.." Anina ordered, though her lips were still wrapped around Alexis' delicious bud, milking it.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 10:03 pm

ooc: still interested?
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 7:40 pm

((OOC: Yeah, just this summer has been really, really hectic and it's been taking up a lot of my time. Sorry about that))

Alexis stuck her tongue out, carrying her usual playful manner. It was clear that the human was thinking of something. After all, it caused Anina to pause for a moment before taking any next action. Even when the blonde girl gripped onto her shoulders and demanded the fairy's attention, the emerald-haired girl couldn't help but to giggle. "I understand that. And I am helping you! Not only am I providing you some stress relief..." She gently prodded her finger against Anina's stomach, gently swirling her finger in a circle. "But I'm also helping you control your emotions. You can hardly maintain yourself. How do you expect to maintain a kingdom?" 

The fairy was then held by the shoulders, and her beautiful clothing was practically ripped right off of her. Beautiful, milky breasts were revealed to the human. Alexis blushed, smiling seductively as the human began to lick her breasts. The fairy's nipples grew hard with anticipation. "Oh, I'll do more than open my legs..." Alexis wrapped her wonderful legs around Anina's hips and pulled her in closer. Her soft thighs rubbed against the human. She continued to gently grind her legs back and forth. "Come on, you can do more than that..." She leaned in and teasingly licked the rim of Anina's ear. 

---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: