Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
yugo

yugo

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:35 pm

ooc: its fine. I was just checking

IC: Anina's cheeks were burnt red! She had never done anything like this in her life! Every action she took was fed from perverted stories Hilda often told her late in the night. Part of her was frustrated as well. She wanted Alexis to take her seriously. The human marveled at the beauty of her partner's breast. They were truly magnificent! As the fairy's nipples became harder, Anina started doubling her efforts. Her tongue coated Alexis' bud with a river of cool saliva, while keeping it locked between the warmth of her lips. She pulled back her the nipple with a slight gasp as she felt her partner's legs wrap around her.

Anina gazed curiously down at Alexis. She was still wearing her crimson robe, which hung wide open exposing a great deal of her cleavage. Her breasts mashed firmly against her partners. The human wasn't aware of it, but she actually had a very sexy body. Her skin, from being raised a noble, was flawless. Her breasts were nice and perky, and practically screamed to be touched. "W-What are you..?" Anina whispered as the blush on her cheeks grew darker. Suddenly, she felt a sudden heat form between her legs. All the grinding was starting to make her wet. Anina closed her eyes and released a soft whimper. Her hands clutched the sheets beneath her partner as one of her ears were licked. "A-Ah!" the blonde moaned softly. Inside, her head was spinning. She wanted to take control. Perhaps, she even desired Alexis to submit. Unfortunately she was completely lost on what to do next. Her heart raced inside of her chest. Slowly, with her cheeks till stained red, she turned her face back towards her partner. The human than captured the fairy's lips in a dominate, tongue filled kiss. Her own hips started grinding down into Alexis'. Her arms wrapped tightly around the fairy's neck while her tongue defiled every inch of her partner's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:11 pm

((I have no idea how you deal with my bad postings lol. I'll be more consistent, promise! :) ))

A smile appeared across Alexis' lips as she found her partner staring. She pressed her arms, causing her breasts to mash together. "Like what you see?~" A shy moan escaped her lips as her hard nipples were sucked. The fairy wrapped her arms around the blonde girl's head, pulling her further into her loving breasts. "That's it... suck my breasts..." Alexis purred. As their bodies came together, she let out a cry of delight. Her luscious thighs hugged Anina's body, pulling her closer in. The warmth of their nether regions became apparent. The harder they grinded against one another, the more they could feel each other's juices. 

The fairy accepted the kiss, allowing her tongue to swirl in circles around Anina's. Likewise, her tongue dove deep into the human's mouth, hungrily exchanging saliva. Alexis let out a muffled, yet sexy moan into the human's mouth. They made out for a few minutes, only to break the kiss and leave a delicious bridge of saliva between their lips. Alexis tightened her grip on Anina with her thighs, before quickly turning the two over. Now, the fairy was on top, looking down at the human. She licked her lips. "I'll show you why a fairy never bows down to a human." Alexis whispered seductively. She brought herself closer to the human's face, until her bubblegum pussy was practically in Anina's face. There, a tight, small pussy could be seen. Womanly juices trickled down her thigh. "Taste me, human..." As she said that, the girl reached behind and rubbed Anina's pussy with her hands. She moved her fingers in a circular motion, gliding up and down her labia. "Taste and submit..." She purred.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:44 pm

ooc: I've been pretty busy with my new job, so its cool

ic: Anina could feel her body heating up with each passing second. By the time the human was flipped over, her robe completely opened. A dark blush lined her cheeks as she stared up at Alexis. She licked her lips, lapping up a small dribble of her partner's saliva that flowed out from her lips. She placed her fingers against her own soft lips. "Is...Is this what kissing feels like? Is it suppose to be so...intense?" Anina thought to herself. Her body felt like it was on fire! She tried pressing her thighs together to stop the flow of juices leaking out from her pussy. The delicious scent of her arousal filled the room, making Anina blush even harder. 

Suddenly, Anina blinked twice. The words from her partner completely broke through her thoughts. The next thing she knew, Anina found herself staring right up into her partner's pussy. Her crimson hues shot wide open! "W-What are you...?" Anina mumbled, and began to squirm a bit. The shock of Alexis' command was way too much for her mind to handle at the moment. It was then that Anina felt the fairy's slender fingers rubbing against her. Anina's back suddenly arched right off the bed. Her lips parted, releasing a long moan of pure delight. She bit down on her bottom lip, trying to suppress the lust that brewed deep inside of her. Her thighs closed once more, this time around Alexis' hand, trapping it. "N-No..." Anina muttered, though somewhat incoherently. Her big red eyes stared at the fairy's pussy once more. Her nose took in a small whiff. "I smell...something sweet..." Anina thought to herself, which peeked her curiosity. The blonde found herself leaning forward. She stretched her tongue out, wanting desperately to taste Alexis and every inch of her womanhood.

Suddenly, Anina pulled back. She stared up at Alexis with a defiant glare within her crimson hues. "I wont." she growled a bit, while still trying to hold back her moans. "If you want me to taste you..th-then you'll have to do the same to me. I'm not beneath you, fairy." she spat. However, it only took a few seconds to realize the level of lewdness her own words held. Anina quickly placed her hands over her face. "Oh my god! What did I just say??!" she thought, wanting to die of embarrassment right then and there. What if someone had heard her? What if someone was listening by the door? Actually, how did she even end up in such a situation? Anina found herself unable to remember exactly what had led the two girls to start grinding against each other..and on Hilda's bed of all places...
Back to top Go down
Frozenflame

Frozenflame

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 pm

Alexis giggled, feeding off of the human's helplessness. It was as if the fairy was a succubus instead, sucking precious life energy from her. And the emerald-haired girl was in love with it. Then, came the comment of protest. "...'No'? What do you mean, no?" She pursed her lips, looking down condescendingly at her partner. Even with her hand squeezed between the thighs, it didn't stop the fairy from trying to taint the human as much as she could. Fingers rubbed Anina's labia until she became wet. 

Meanwhile, the fairy's bubblegum pussy was nice and tight. It had never been touched before, and therefore was completely sacred to her. The fairy frowned when the blonde girl tried to protest. "Who do you think is making the rules?" Alexis asked, before using her free hand to grab onto Anina's head. She used it as leverage, pulling herself over the human's lips. Basically, she shoved her pussy right into Anina. Her eyes began to glow subtly, as a gentle breeze trickled in from the window. It brushed against Anina's thighs, all while the fairy forced her pussy lips onto the human. "Stick your tongue in me, human!" She giggled, as she began to ride Anina's face with her hips. The fairy's fingers dove into the blonde's pussy. Two curious fingers drove inside, rubbing and exploring her inner walls until not one part of her insides weren't felt up by Alexis. Even then, she didn't stop. Another finger was slipped inside, and then another. 

"You humans will never rule us! We're gods to you!" She cried out, drunk on pleasure, and power. Yet with the energy seeping out from Alexis, a significant amount of magical potency began to slip into Anina's body.
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:08 pm

ooc: Lol now its my turn to take forever to post. Sorry about that. My new job has me working 11 hours a day, so when I do finally get home, I crash. Btw that was a good post Smile

ic: Anina squirmed underneath Alexis. Her thighs locked around her partner's hand. Her pussy had never been touched in such a way. She had never even touched it herself! Inside Anina felt so strange. Her body was heating up to level she had never experienced before. On the outside, her pussy continued to leak out its sweet juices. A hard blush formed over Anina's cheeks. As she stared up into Alexis' dominant eyes, the human felt that she could cave in at any moment. If she was ordered to do so, she'd probably do just about anything at that point.

Suddenly, Anina felt Alexis grab hold of her head. The blonde glared daggers up at the fairy. What the hell? A fierce growl erupted from her lips as she tried pushing Alexis back. "Get the fuck off!" Anina hissed, but soon found her lips smashed against the fairy's pussy. She grumbled and murmured against her partner, sending strong vibrations up into Alexis. Anina's fingers gripped Alexis' thighs. Her dagger like glare sharpened while Alexis rode her lips. Anina found her tongue lapping rapidly against every single inch of Alexis' pussy. It even managed to wiggle inside, and slithered against the fairy's inner walls. 

Anina released a muffled scream in protest. Thats when her crimson hues suddenly tore wide open! She winced as something drove inside her pussy. Her body started trashing underneath Alexis. Her tight virgin womanhood squeezed Alexis' fingers, trying to push them out. Tears formed within the corners of Anina's eyes. She released a muffled scream as her cherry was popped. A sharp pained gasp followed her scream as she felt a total of 4 fingers punishing her tight inner walls. 

"Whats going on? Why is she..why is she doing this to me?" Anina thought to herself. Her body might have received a little pleasure, but most of it was blocked out by Alexis' rough treatment. She closed her eyes tightly as her hot tongue continued to wriggle deep between Alexis' inner walls, coating them with her saliva. Suddenly, Anina stopped fighting. Rather, her hips started moving against her partner's fingers, humping them. Her pussy tightened around the fairy's fingers, refusing to let them go. Meanwhile, her lips closed over the fairy's pussy lips. Anina closed her eyes and began to give a long hard sucking. The more magic that flowed into her body, the hotter the outside of her body became. 

The magical crimson aura that surrounded Anina's body made her body glow. Even her eyes had a fierce crimson glow to them. Finally, Anina felt enough was enough. She pressed her palms against Alexis' inner thighs and sent a hard pulse into her body that knocked back right onto her ass. Anina slowly sat up, now able to actually breath. "How nice of you to wake me up, my daring pet." Anina stated with a wide, twisted grin. She slowly rolled her tongue over her lips. Her alter ego suddenly pounced with lightning like speed. In seconds she was on top of Alexis. The blonde smirked as she used her new found strength to force Alexis onto her stomach, and onto her knees. She then tied Alexis' wrist to the headboard. "Seems you got rid of something precious to me." she smiled, and suddenly, gave Alexis ass a hard slap. "I'll return the favor." she giggled as her body continued to absorb Alexis' magic like a sponge. The blonde leaned down behind Alexis and gave a pussy a long lick. Her tongue twirled over the fairy's pussy lips and even slid over her ass-hole, lubing it up for later. "Now then.." smiled and reached under the bed. She pulled out a huge box that contained some of Hilda's favorite toys. After digging for a few seconds Anina pulled out a 10in long red double sided strap on. She tapped the veiny end against Alexis' pussy lips. "I hope you're ready sweetie. Tonight, you start your new life as my personal fuck toy."
Back to top Go down
yugo

yugo

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:39 pm

ooc: bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]   Flight to Fairyland [Yugo] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flight to Fairyland [Yugo]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Yaoi/Yuri-
Jump to: