Imperium Vividae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freelance website for the creative mind. Where anything you can dream up can be played out. Join us and see what we have to offer.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:30 pm
Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is Sedyr

Our users have posted a total of 3898 messages in 297 subjects
Affiliates
Suffer The Children
Lunari Addunt
Directories
RPGD Topsites
Shadowplay Topsites

Digital Angel (M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:39 am

"My name?" he looked down and thought then whimpered in pain and took what he was given to help it "I can not remember anything really besides seeing you" he looks around some more still trying to figure things out "So i'm broken?" he stood up straight to try to clear his head. The worker came back down in a rush "Hey! i hope you" he stopped in mid sentence and stared at nix and smiled lightly "Boss is heading down, he had been busy because all the mess with the news." he looked out the door, "Get nix looking his best even if fake for the moment. He then waved and slipped out. Nix looked confused "Wait what is happening? Is my name Nix?" he looked into a small mirror in the room at himself, "I-I am Nix, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Danielle was happy to see some progress, it was not a lot but it was enough proof to her that she did her job. She nodded softly and walked over a cupboard where she opened it up and grabbed something that would help Nix with the little damage and the pain he was going through. She gracefully moved closer to him, careful not to spook him as she injected that cure into him. “Yes, there was a ball that the company was throwing.. it was a few days ago. I haven’t left your side, I feared for the worst..” she whispered as she could barely look at him. “It seemed like you were having a good time, then you began to talk to a strange man and he must of injected some type of virus into you before taking off. You collapsed, the men rushed you here but said it was no use… I could not let them do that to you so I began to work on you. Took me forever to figure it out but I’m glad you’re back, I don’t think the company would be the same without you.” She muttered softly, explaining the situation wondering if she should call her boss to let him know, but maybe it was best to let it settle for Nix first. “Please, try to relax. I’ll help you as much as I can…. Do you remember your name?” she asked him wondering if he remembered anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://animeroleplayrealm.forummotion.com/
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am

He was startled by her. "I recognize you but" he looked down then up in a wave of pain "What's happening to me?" He stood well on his own his body systems seems to be still in good shape. Because they quick response time by her, she saved them. They had big virus protections to kept at least that going. They had little damage. He looked at her with pained eyes, "Can i get something for this?"" he looked around some more then "Explain please" He stood up more against the wall now. He was trying to calm down as he was still in a panic from things, and fighting the urge to shut down. "But i do recognize you, i remember a big dance, and some machine in a workplace with both of them with you in." he rub his head and grimaced then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Danielle was surprised when Nix awoke, but she was really glad that it did not fail. She would have had some serious explaining to do if it did fail, she quickly got up from her seat and made her way over to where he was tied down still. “Hello Nix. I’m not sure if you remember me or not but my name is Danielle…” she said as she carefully untied him and shook him to get him to stop trying to force the shut down “Nix, I need you to stay awake for me. Come on. Get up and we can talk more.” She said as she wanted to get him caught up with everything that happened “I’ll explain everything to you, though you do need to get up and start walking around. I can’t have you laying down anymore Nix” she said softly not wanting to be rude or anything but she wanted to get him up so she grabbed a hold of him and pulled him off of the table, pushing him against a wall “Nix. Do not shut down.” She muttered to him.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

"They know and have been questioned, but i gotta go, so you take it easy now okay?" he mentioned since seeing she looked tired "And eat good too" he then turned and left without another word. 

When the day came to wake up Nix, the air seemed odd, but in a good way. He came on easily then he tried to sit up looking confused and slightly pained, but more of a headache at this point to him. "w-where am i? Who is there? Is anyone there?" he began to look around then saw her and stared at her the gritting his teeth "What happen, i've got a horrible headache" he tried to get up again "why am i tied down?" He looked around systems trying to run but crashing but he stayed on, spacing out. "I don't feel good" he closed his eyes. Still on but trying to shut down unless stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Danielle nodded lightly as she listened to the man wondering what his speciality in this company was to begin with but she did not want to question him too much, not wanting to seem like an intruder on his work life. “The people around who saw the man could help as well… the camera’s should not be all the evidence towards this case. “ she muttered softly as she sat down on the ground and stretched her legs feeling a bit cramped up from standing for too long. “I’ll be able to fix him, it took a while to understand and such but.. I’ll be able to fix him. “ she said as glanced at the table Nix was on “I’m sure the mood will be back to where it was before when Nix gets back up on his feet” she muttered wondering just how damaged Nix would be when she would wake him up in a day.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm

"Oh things have been okay. THe boss is upset about this whole Nix thing, because Nix is practically his son. But he's ordered an investigation, and they think they are getting close after looking at some of the video footage. Sneaky bastard, knew where the camera's were and kept his face out of line, but they got a few glimpses and that helps." he took of drink of some drink he had brought "I will say that without Nix running around up there, the mood has gone done. It's like he keeps a good mood up there. Be lucky you're done here, where things are nice, to a point" he looks at Nix. "And not up there with all the mad people, or ones who just wanna leave." he rubs his neck "I hope you do fix him, because if this continues" he just grumbles afterward.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Danielle looked over at the door when it opened, she was a bit surprised when she noticed a worker. “I’m fine thank you” she whispered as she grabbed a bottle of water and cracked the lid open before taking a small sip from it. “He should be fine now, he just needs a day to soak in all I’ve done for him before he can be rebooted” she muttered as she then gave a small nod of agreement “Yes, recovery will be needed. It’s sad that he was attacked like that, but I hope he can over come it.” She said softly as she walked over to where Nix was laying and sighed softly as she then looked at the clock before turning her attention to the worker “I’m sure that the boss has been busy, he will come down when he is ready” she said before she tilted her head slightly “So, how’s everything going?” she asked him wondering what was going on with the company.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:11 pm

One of the workers come down to check on her. "hey, how are you?" he brings down a nice cooked meal from the food court which only serves good food. "Any luck with him." he sat the tray down on a clean table for her. He himself looked over somethings but still awaited her answer "I'm surprised the boss hasn't said anything yet." he looks at Nix. "You know, you'll have to go though a recovery phase, if what you've done works right? He's a very complex machine, so just like a human, he'll need time." he went to a cabinet then pulled out a file looking over it then putting it back, it was one from before she came when nix was new and had got a virus, that make him sick. He quickly got over that because it was a feeble attack on such a complicated system.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Danielle quickly and quietly followed the men into the underground part. She was glad that her boss had given her a chance to save Nix. Her eyes took in the view of the place, she realized how much stuff was in here but she did not mind it at all as she would need most, or even all of it. She blinked as she stared at the computer, that was her first move for this process though something caught her attention when she  heard a male’s voice. Danielle turned slightly to see the one who questioned her, she gave him a small smile “because he’s an important part of this company” she said softly before heading over to the computer where she pulled up multi-screens  and lots of information that she needed right now. It was probably a few hours before she began to build something small, then she would jump back and forth from opening Nix up and looking him over  to going on the computer and finding what she needed then to put together. When she could not find the information that she needed, she used her own knowledge that she gathered from her child hood. It took her about a day and a half, maybe even two days before she completed this little chip that was thin and fragile. She stood over Nix and carefully put the chip into him, she watched the chip spark then start to glow in a neon pink colour “that should suck the virus out of him, and make sure that all his files are there” she whispered as she watched the chip for a good three hours before it turned green. She took the chip out and inserted something else into him that would help him out even more, make him feel good and such. “it’ll take a day before I can reboot him though” she whispered as she carefully closed him back up before grabbing something to eat as she felt like she was straving.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:07 pm

The men lead her down, into the underground part of the building, and into a large room. It had everything and anything that could be needed, including food and drink and a futon for a living being. Even a T.V. and phone. A computer was of course down there it was set up for both work and causal uses. in the middle a bed, held nix straps kept him held down from earlier. They gave her the password to everything that had one. 

"If you need him on, do so just remember he might shut himself down. The virus gives him alot of pain. If you can get any progress with him, i think the boss will let you keep working with him." the heading out but the last one out turned to her the questioned her "why did you speak up for him?"
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

The boss sighed heavily, he knew how great of a worker Nix was for his company and it would be hard to replace him but he wondered if he was even going to do the right thing if he decided to turn him off for good. He bit his bottom lip and rubbed his forehead as he began to get a headache from all the thoughts that were running through his head. He went to open his mouth but he heard a woman’s voice; Danielle’s voice.
“no!” Danielle said as she began frantic quickly “Please don’t shut him off” she said softly.
The boss looked a bit confused but glanced from his men to Danielle “there’s a very slim chance that he can be fixed Danielle. He’s pretty much a broken toy right now and we might have to put him out of his misery” He muttered softly
Danielle frowned slightly “Please let me try to fix him. I beg you” she said softly knowing that it was a delicate process that she would be going into.
The boss was not sure if he should allow this or not but something told him to go with it and to give it a chance. His eyes flickered from his workers then back at Danielle as he nodded softly “Fine. You have two days to fix him before we shut him off for good. Do not disappoint me” he said as he glanced at his men and gave a small slight nod as if to say ‘she’s allowed to use anything she pleases’ . “Everyone go home” he announced to everyone before muttering “Danielle, follow my men to where Nix is. You can us everything you want if you think it’ll help you”. He then began to exit the building.
Danielle nodded softly and smiled a bit “thank you” she said softly as she then watched her boss exit the building wondering where Nix had been taken.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm

They worked on nix for a couple hours, before he self shut down. He had been built to feel things human do, but never had he never really felt pain. It proved too much. After an hours then men found the virus then lost hope, since it was a data corruption virus. It would corrupt his data to the point they could be read so his systems would act up and breakdown if not cared for. The systems could be rebooted but would shut off a little later. 

Later the men told the boss it would be impossible for them cause it takes too much time and attention and there is no known way to fix it. "You should just let him turn off permanently." the man said it loud enough for anyone to hear in the area
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Danielle was not really fond of the strange man that Nix was talking to but she let it slip from her mind when the man with the black hair seemed to distract her with his little facts on everything and everyone in this company. She loved the feeling of having that knowledge in her hands to use and keep, she was so unsure that she would fit in but she seemed to be doing great with others that were surrounding the area until that loud thud sound hit her ears and she turned around to see Nix on the ground. Her body heavily shuddered as her eyes scanned the room for that strange man but it seemed like he had fled before anyone could catch him. “Nix!” she called out as she rushed through the crowd but before she could get to him she was grabbed and held back by the owner of the company. Her breathing was unsteady as she was brought outside for some fresh air when a few men began to help Nix by carrying him and making sure that he was getting into the company’s ICU to be taken care of or at least try to help him. “Easy Danielle…” The man muttered softly and rubbed her back slowly “Take a deep breath in and slowly let it out. I have my best men working on him right now, it’s okay” he said. Danielle sighed lightly as she glanced at him “I want to see him” she whispered. The man smiled softly “I know, but you need to wait for a bit, say four to six hours. Promise me?” he asked. Danielle looked confused but she nodded “I’ll wait four hours, then I want to see him” she whispered wondering what was going to happen to Nix.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

The man talking with Nix asked something that was odd clearly because Nix's facial expression followed by an unsure smile. Nix took a drink then started on another topic, as the man glanced around for anyone looking clearly by how he looked and where. Nix did not notice this, but he was the evil aura in the room. But before nix or anyone could get close enough to prevent it. The man got up with nix the stabbed him with a digital insert. Meaning he had something that he wanted to give nix that nix did not want. The man ran off after ward, and nix stood there for a moment the looked at his stomach, which had fluids spilling out now. Like black blood as he touched it then collapsed onto the ground with a loud thud, then noises of pains. Everything stopped too, music games they all turn and stood in shock unaware of what had happen, in the night of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Danielle made conversations with some people but she was careful to keep herself from saying too much to people she barely knew. Her eyes would dart over to Nix just to see what he was doing, he was such an interesting character to watch and it made her wonder about him but she shrugged it off as she mingled with the people there. She found this one man and started to ask him simple questions, getting to know him.
The man grinned as he sat there with a beer in his hand “So did Nix introduce himself?” he asked.
Danielle smiled and nodded “Yes, he’s very sweet. And seems to be helpful to with everyone”
The man ran his fingers through his black hair as his green eyes settled on her “Yes, he’s a robot… he’s suppose to be handy around the company”
“A robot you say?” Danielle asked
The man nodded and grinned “Yes, he’s our mascot. A very good one as well, always there when you need him most” his words were a bit slurred.
Danielle was a bit shocked to learn this but she kept her composer as she continued to ask him questions, getting to know more about Nix without actually having to question Nix.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

When greeting her Nix looked over her admiring her beauty, then smiled sweetly, with a kiss on the hand "Have fun tonight, my lady."
He then sweetly lead her by her hand out of the entrance then bowed and went back to the door.

Nix danced with several ladies. He too was also enjoying his hard work. This was his best one yet, they were all big and entertaining, but this one was perfect. But the air changed, no one noticed because they were all having to much fun, but those of whom who took a break to look around could feel it. Evil was laced in the air, something was going to happen. The other workers shrugged it off as too much fun and ignored it, dancing and playing the mini games that fenced the walls.

Nix could feel it, but tried to ignore it foolishly. As the night went on those who had felt it first began to notice it was darker later in the night. Later on nix could be seen with an odd looking fellow. He was dressed up right, but the way he moved in his seat, was unsettling. He fiddled with something in his hands, as he spoke to Nix. The music was loud enough that if not close you couldn't hear them but Nix seemed to be enjoying the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Danielle was glad that things seemed to pass by so quickly. She hated when things dragged on forever and ever for what it seemed. Though, she guessed that she did not have much to complain about. She was very excited to see what everyone was going to be wearing and to see what this ball was going to be like as she never had been to one till now. She had picked herself up a Taffeta Sweetheart Beaded Royal Blue Dress that had been on sale for 80% off. Danielle could have sworn that it had been a lucky day for her as she stood there in front of her full length mirror and slipped into the dress easily. She had her gay best friend do it up in the back as she could not do it herself then she let him accessorize her with a beautiful necklace and small hand purse that matched and made her eyes stand out. She let her friend also do her hair and pick out what high heels she would be wearing.
After getting all dressed up, she let her friend drive her to where it was being held and thanked him as she got out of the car and headed into the building to only be greeted by Nyx. Her cheeks heated up a bit as she gave him a cute smile and nodded “Yeah, me too. You look really… handsome” she giggled as she noticed some people staring at her and taking in the look of her beautiful dress. Slowly she moved away and went over to a window where she stared out of it for a bit until she heard the music begin. It was classic music, ball dancing, fox trotting music. And when a salsa dancing song came on she was approached by the boss, he stood about 6’4 and was very alluring as she was asked to dance.
“I’d love to” she whispered as she let him take her hand and lead her out to the dance floor. During the dancing, they were very close. It was almost like sex on the dance floor but with more clothes on and way more dancing that was fast paced.
“Danielle, I’d like to discuss business with you tomorrow” the man muttered and smiled softly to her when she was right up against him. He did not mind it all, in fact he enjoyed it with every second that passed by.
She blinked and nodded softly “Of course sir” she said softly as she was glad that the song was over. They bowed slightly to each other before taking off in opposite directions. Danielle moved with grace through the crowds and headed out to the balcony where she could get some fresh air.

( http://i5.fishinthesky.com/0/ed8/newpic_ed8fbd7727e0f4e9_1320136258_200012631_240_360.jpg - dress) 
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:29 am

Until it was time for the party, things were normal and busy. Nix wasn't around much sense he did alot for the party, such as setting it up, decor, what foods drinks to serve, events and even down to what color fireworks. This years will be in greens, blues, purples, and soft pinks. He offered to do this every year though on top of his normal work. But as a robot he didn't mind cause he didn't need to sleep and could work day in and day out. But often someone would tell him take a good charge nap, which was equal to sleeping for him. But he was being careful not to until the night before which he would take a good rest for the party.

On the party night everyone was excited during the day in work, which was an easier day, to keep people from being stressed out before the party, as they want their workers to have fun on that day, which also celebrates their grand opening. Everything was beautiful, the food was buffet style, decorations perfectly fitting the theme and everyone looked great included nix who greeted people at the door dressed in a white suit with blue accessories, which included a blue flower with a creamy shell to partner it. "Hi, glad you could make it" he smiled kindly.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 pm

Danielle looked over the invitation slowly. Ocean themed? okay so what will I wear then? a blue dress? a green dress? gah, this is all so confusing as to what to wear and what to accessorize the dress with and what if I can't get a dress in my small size? what if my boobs are too big? fuck. her thoughts wired as she stared at the hand-written invitation carefully before setting it down by her laptop. She pulled a few things up on her screen after she logged in and she blinked when she noticed someone running past her office with what looked to be like papers for something important possibly. She smiled softly as she went back to focusing with what was on her laptop screen. Of course, she was looking at dresses from local store websites to see what she was going to be wearing for the ball but she had not found anything...yet.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:38 pm

The theme was ocean, one word but that would cover everything, colors, decor, and the kinds of outfits would wear. It was formal, because some big wigs wear coming to make deals after the ball. But the evening would have a buffet for, when food was wanted along with drinks. Tables would be set up for people who don't dance, or game players, or chatty kathys. The card asked everyone to be on their best behavior but to have fun. Once night hit, games and firework events would start. There will also be giveaway. It was a fun event, everyone was welcomed. The letters looked hand written and in pen, it was simple but pretty handwriting.

Meanwhile, Nix on his busy schedule scurries past her office, carrying a lot of papers. He work like a low wager. Always on the go.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:36 pm

She blinked softly when she was handed something, it was an invitation with a creamy colour that caught her attention of how important it must be. She looked over at Nix and watched him walk off "Thank you" she said before heading towards the room that she was very interested in seeing. When Danielle reached the room, she slowly pushed the doors open and slipped into the dark room which suddenly turned bright with the automatic lights. It was an office, a huge office that she would be mostly working in. There was a laptop there on the nice long desk, a leather chair and some paper work along with a few boxes around the room that had her stuff in it. She glanced back at the doors and shut them before heading over to her desk and sitting down in the chair. Taking the invitation and opening it to read it over wondering what theme the ball was going to be.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 pm

"Well, it's nice to meet you" he smiled with a little blush on his face. "I"m just Nix" he chuckled slightly "You must be new here? What do you do?" he went over to the drink machine and got a drink for both of them. Simple water since he did not know what she liked. "I don't need this, but i can drink it luckily, it tastes good." he got a good sized drink then smiled and noticed her map "Ah, sorry if i'm holding you from going somewhere" he closed his drink. "I'll be off then as I've got work, Big meeting about the workers ball after business with some big stores, coming up, you should come, everyone is invite." he smiled then quickly walked off after giving her an invite. The envelope was a creamy color, the seal blue with the companies logo. They have this ball every year, new theme each time. It was a simple theme this time. It was an rare thing to see a letter, in this era. But they did this every year for a unique touch. Rather then some message or hologram card with a mascot or some quirky character dancing around to keep you watching.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:11 pm

Danielle kept her distance and she was a bit shocked that Nix would even dare to go that far into the machine. He must be like crazy or something she thought and giggled a bit at her own thoughts before she grabbed a cloth from the tool box and walked over to him. "You've got oil there on your face" she said softly as she then carefully wiped the oil and ink from his perfect face. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier... I'm Danielle Morgan" she said quietly as she finished wiping the oil off, she was so gentle with him... almost as if she was wiping a food spill from a baby's face. She folded the cloth and then placed it back in the tool box wondering if Nix was always like this, but a gut feeling told her that he was so much more important than a machine fixer. Her blue eyes flickered back to him and she smiled before pulling out a small piece of paper from her skirt pocket, it was a map of the place. All the different levels, and all the symbols as well for rooms and such. There was one more room she wanted to check out before doing anything else though. 234 section K.
Back to top Go down
Pixelatedkero

Pixelatedkero

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 pm

He finished fixing it, soon after she had joined the two into conversation. He put everything back, the closed it and it worked smoothly. He smiled, and turned around to them, covered in ink and a couple different oils, "there we go" he had gotten a couple scrapes on him, showing the metal underneath his skin. He let out a breath, as one of them walked up and gave him a pat on the shoulder  "Thanks, a repairman wouldn't of been here till tomorrow, your a life saver Nix!". Nix simply smiled and looked over himself, wiping off what he could. "It was nothing." He may of been the mascot but he tried to help out when he could. He was very friendly too, but usually on the way to do something around the workplace, since he lived there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digital Angel (M) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Angel (M)   Digital Angel (M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Angel (M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperium Vividae :: Roleplay Section :: Sci-Fi/Future-
Jump to: